My Little Cougar Ch. 07

Story Info
Young man finds older lover.
1.4k words
4.45
6.5k
3
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers

All sense of time is lost when terrible things happen. I do not know if it was a day or a week, but Irene's morning her husband's death was profound. She spent hours crying in my arms. She did not eat; she did not sleep. She was a mess, and I was not much better. My insides were twisted in knots. At any minute I suspected a knock on the door. It would be the police to arrest me and haul me away for the murder of Oscar. My trial ran through my head. The evidence was overwhelming. There I was a 19-year-old college student, seducing a poor unsuspecting 37-year-old married woman. The prosecutor's words ringing in my ears as she held up his toothbrush, my DNA and fingerprints all over it. Her words pierced through me like a knife. "Sam, we found your shit on Oscar's toothbrush, can you explain how that happened?" Then me just breaking down and admitting that I murdered him so I could be with his wife. I could see Irene's face and how she hated me for what I did. Then finally, judgement day when I lost my life and Irene forever.

Irene finally ran out of tears and the realities of life hit her hard. She was a stay-at-home wife who had never worked, she had no skills. Her lover was a 19-year-old college student that was broke and shacking up with her. She would have to live on Oscars final paycheck for as long as she could, then she would be homeless. It might be a month or two, but she was fucked and not in a good way.

The phone rang, it was the funeral home on the west coast telling Irene that Oscars body would be transferred home the next day. She thanked the caller and hung up. Irene turned to me and asked me if I would be with her at the funeral, she needed support. I told her I would. Just the thought of it made me shiver. His wife's lover was holding her hand at his funeral. Not just any lover, his murderer. That night we lay together in bed. Irene rolled over and kissed me sweetly. It had been our first kiss in over a week. She whispered she wanted me to make love to her and to be gentle. She reached between my legs and rubbed my penis. It did nothing. She rubbed harder as I focused all my thoughts to my groin. Nothing. Irene looked at me with sad eyes and asked me what was wrong. Although I wanted to tell her everything, I told her nothing was wrong, it had just been a long week and I just could not perform. I just wanted to snuggle.

The next day Oscar arrived back home. Irene planned to have his body cremated. My heart skipped a beat. Thank goodness the evidence would be cremated. They would never be able to exhume him. Three days later she had a small private service attended by his boss and all his fellow drivers. He was an only child and both his parents had passed, so there was no family there to say goodbye. Irene buried his ashes next to his mother and father.

Oscar's boss stopped to talk to Irene as the service ended and give his condolences. He asked her if she had a moment to go over some things. She said she did, and they sat in the back of the funeral home and spoke softly for a few moments. As he walked away, I approached her. Irene grabbed my hand and asked me to sit down. She said that his boss told her that the company offered every employee one times their salary in life insurance. The employees could opt for up to four times more. He said that Oscar loved her so much, he bought up the extra four times for a total of five. He had left her with $400,000 in life insurance. She flung her arms around me and sobbed and blubbered out that she could pay off their mortgage and still have enough to live on for a while until she could find a job. It was a miracle. My mind immediately went to my trial. Not only did I sleep with his wife, I killed him for the insurance money. It was only a matter of time before my heart gave out.

Three days passed and Irene spent them pushing paperwork for Oscar's death claim and all of the other stuff that comes with an untimely death. At about noon, it happened. The doorbell rang. She asked me to open the door. I looked out, it was two police officers. I literally shit myself. They knocked again; she asked me if there was a problem. I said no and slowly opened the door. They introduced themselves and asked for Irene. I invited them in and offered them a seat. Irene sat on the couch across from them and asked me to join. She introduced me as a family friend that was helping out. They looked me over like I was the murderer I was. Irene asked why they had stopped by. One officer said that they had received the coroners report from the west coast. The coroner out west had asked them to notify Irene about what the actual cause of death was. They removed a file from a folder and began to read. My heart raced out of my chest. Everything was about to go black for me.

The officer dryly stated that Oscar died of multi organ failure brought on by sepsis. The sepsis was a result of e coli that he caught after eating tainted raw oysters. The sound of the police officer's words rang like the Liberty Bell through my head. I gasped and said, "what?" The officer repeated what he had said, "sir, it was an accidental death, Oscar died of complications of severe food poisoning."

I woke up to see Irene and the two officers looking down at me. My head was spinning. I asked Irene what had happened. She said that I had fainted and had fallen off the couch and hit my head. I had been out for over a minute; the ambulance was on the way. It all rushed back to me at that moment. It was an accident; I had not killed him. I broke out in hysterical laughter. Irene looked confused and a bit angry. She saw no humor in what she had been through. The officer looked at her and said it was common for a person with a head injury to laugh like this. An ambulance ride, some pills for my headache and a bandaged head later, I was back at the house.

Irene carefully walked me into the bedroom and turned off the lights. She crawled in next to me and told me not to die on her, she had had enough death for a lifetime. She then curled up next to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, I woke to Irene straddling my chest. My head was ringing, and I was afraid she wanted sex, which was not even a possibility. Instead, she told me to remove my t-shirt and lay flat on the bed. I did as I was told. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a handful of what looked like permanent markers. She popped the top off the first and drew the outline of a heart, dead center in the middle of my chest, about the size of a baseball. Irene then meticulously colored it in with a deep red marker. After she was happy with her creation, she drew an arrow through the heart, then finished by writing her name across the center. She bent over and blew on her work gently to dry it.

I bent my chin to my chest to look at her handy work. She looked at It, then back at me and asked me what I thought. I laughed and said I thought that I had just been branded like a newborn bull. She giggled and told me that she wanted the tattoo artist to know exactly what she wanted. What? She bent over and kissed me and told me that I was hers, now and forever, and she wanted everyone to know. Irene looked into my eyes like a little puppy and asked if I would do it. I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and pulled down her panties and grabbed a marker. I drew a big black arrow pointing to her pussy then wrote the words "Sam's Cock Only" above it. I then responded with I will if you will. She kissed me and said, it's a deal.

drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers