My Little Cougar Ch. 08

Story Info
Young man finds older lover.
1.3k words
4.48
5.9k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers

The buzzing sound of two tattoo artists filled the room. One was emblazoning my commitment to my Spanish Goddess on my chest. The other was placing my name squarely above Irene's pussy. My artist worked away without saying a word. Irene's nervously talked about anything he could think of as he worked only an inch away from her perfect pussy. Her tattoo was simple, it was a thick black arrow pointing directly at her pussy with the words, "Sam's Cock Only". Irene's tattooist said it was a first for him and joked that she was making one hell of a statement. Yes, she was. We both were. Our love had grown over these last months. We had both been through a lot. I was now hers and she was now mine. It took a couple of hours to get them done and covered.

We went out for a quick bite then headed home. When we got home, we both stood in front of her full-length mirror and uncovered our new badges. Irene lightly ran her finger across my chest and told me how much she loved what she saw. I looked down between her legs and slid my finger into her slot and told her that her new message was perfect and that I would give her as much of my cock as she wanted. Irene swooned a bit then told me if I kept talking like that, I might find myself in trouble. I found her clit with my finger and gave it a quick rub and asked her what kind of trouble I could get into. Irene turned to me and propped herself onto her toes and kissed me deeply.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her body against mine. Fuck, I thought. This woman is horny all the time. Maybe it was true what they say about women. Men reach their sexual peak at 19 and women in their late 30's. Her sex drive was insatiable and now that she had someone to feed that drive, she was not going to slow down. It did not take long before we were both naked and exploring each other's bodies. She took my hand and wanted to head to bed to consummate our passion, but I had other ideas. I put up one finger and told her I needed to get something, then disappeared for a moment. I returned with a pair of 5-inch black patent leather pumps that I had found in her closet. I bent down and placed them on her feet.

The extra five inches lifted her 5-foot 2-inch body to a level she had never been to with me. Hmm, I loved her tiny stature next to my 6 foot 3 inches, but the extra 5 inches gave her a whole new look. I spun her around and complimented her on how she looked. The heels made her already sexy calves and thighs tight and absolutely gorgeous. They also made her ass taut and even more perfect than it already was. I liked this look on her. I spun her around to face the mirror and placed my body against her back. The extra inches made us fit together like a puzzle. I reached my arms around her and massaged her breasts with my hands. My now erect cock fit perfectly between the cheeks of her butt. I moved my hips slowly and rode her butt crack. Her skin was soft as silk and made my cock feel amazing.

I told her to look into the mirror. Looking back at her was her stunning body being cradled in my strong arms. My name, tattooed above her heavenly pussy. She watched as I slid my hand from her breast down to her little clam. I slid my finger into her. Her head fell back into my shoulder and her eyes closed. I whispered that I wanted her to keep looking in the mirror. She slowly opened her eyes and stared back at me with a sultry look. I slid a second finger into her silky wetness. She moaned. I placed her clit between my two fingers and began to rub back and forth. Her body shivered in my arms at my touch. I started slowly at first then increased speed and pressure. Irene's hips moved gently back and forth as if she was riding my cock. She pulled my free hand to her mouth and placed two fingers deep inside and began to suck. My rock-hard cock rode her smooth ass.

I told her to look into the mirror. I told her to look at how beautiful she was. How sexy she was. How good she looked in my arms. Again, her eyes closed, and her head fell back onto my shoulder. I placed my mouth on her neck and bit gently down. Her whole body began to tremble. I applied more pressure and speed and held her in a death grip. Her heels began to shuffle on the floor as her knees trembled. I could feel she was close. I softly whispered to her I wanted her to look back into the mirror and watch herself cum. I wanted her to see how gorgeous she looked as she orgasmed. She opened her eyes and stared at herself. My fingers began to attack her attentive clit. She began to shake. Her left leg lifted off the floor as she pushed her legs together. Her quivering body began to buck forward and back. I loudly barked, "look at yourself, do not close your eyes."

Irene let out a squeal, then lifted her other heel from the floor and exploded into orgasm. At this point I only had two points of contact and feared I would drop her. I continued to attack her clit, while I threw my arm around her waist. Her body contorted and folded in half, legs kicking between my legs. She gushed wetness from her pussy, which made my grip that much more tenuous. I slowly lowered her to the floor, fearing that she would get there quickly if I did not. I spooned her while she continued her orgasm. Even before she caught her breath, she rolled over and pushed me to the floor and grabbed my hard stick and shoved it in her mouth and devoured it like a starving animal.

The intensity of her oral skills had me ready to go in less than a minute. She looked up at me and in a deep, sinister voice growled, "I want your cum in me right now, cum down my throat damnit." Then shoved my cock deeper into her throat than I thought possible. The result was exactly what she requested. Holy fuck. My whole body stiffened, and my cock blasted cum down her eager throat. This was not me shooting a few loads into her mouth for her to swallow. No, she had impaled herself on my rod and was swallowing every drop as it appeared. It was like she was possessed, and it was hot. Very fucking hot. Even after I shot my last load, she continued to suck as if she needed every drop just to survive. It did not take long before my intense pleasure turned into my cock being super sensitive.

I began to squirm and try to pull her head away. I felt her laugh on my cock. Irene put a death grip on my groin and continued to run her tongue up and down my now tingling member. I was no longer squirming; I was flat out trying to flee from this crazed woman. She continued to laugh as she looked up into my eyes. I began to plead for her to stop. She continued a bit more until she finally asked me for the special word. I responded with, "please." She asked, "please and what?" It took me a second and I told her please and that I loved her and would forever. Irene smiled broadly and climbed up my body and laid on top of me. She told me that if I continued to make her cum like I just did, I had many more of those blowjobs coming. I kissed her and tasted myself. I closed my eyes and wondered what I had done to deserve such an amazing lover.

drdick69
drdick69
834 Followers