My Little Pet

Story Info
A vampire couple make the most of their pet.
3k words
4.41
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxsil
Minxsil
23 Followers

Dark crimson eyes scanned the bar in front of her.

It stank of booze, but that was exactly what she wanted. It was easier to lure her prey away when they were influenced by alcohol and whatever other narcotics were being passed around that evening. She could smell it, mixed in with the sweat of dancing bodies and the rather unpleasant mix of men's cologne that was trying to mask the smell. They really did try too hard to cover up their scent. Men were much more appealing when they wore their natural musk.

Her attention turned when a head of long, jet-black hair passed by her and she caught the pleasant scent of fresh blood. A smile curled on ruby-painted lips, parting just enough for pointed canines to peek through. She was delighted he had found her so far back inside the bar, but she was often hard to miss. She sported her own mane of raven black hair, draping its way down her back and falling just below her waist, somewhat hiding the pale skin she had on show. She dressed to gain attention, but not too much of it lest she ends up in a situation she shouldn't be caught in.

tonight she wore a tight black mini dress, the fabric sitting just an inch or two below her ass, only a thin slip of fabric no more than a hands width covering her up, just how she liked it.

Before she could even greet her old friend she felt his hand brush over her ass before grabbing a handful and giving it a hard squeeze. She rocked her hips back teasingly, of course, she had to make sure he knew just how delighted she was to have him here with her.

"darling, behave yourself. I'm not wearing any panties. You don't want me flashing the entire place, do you?". There was a hint of smugness to how she spoke, the words slipped from her mouth like honey. A feigned gasp followed as his body pressed against her, covering her from sight as a hand slipped beneath her dress, experienced fingers finding their way inside of her, gently slaying and twisting, testing to see how she would react to his very public invasion of her body.

"Such a good little slut, you know exactly how I like it~".

His lips were pressed against her ear, the scent of fresh blood tainting his breath and when paired with the low, husky growl, she couldn't really help the shiver that ran down her spine, her body already beginning to ache and push back on his hand, legs parting slightly to allow him easier access to her body, knowing he was possessive enough to keep her covered from any wandering eyes. Yet, the thought of being watched didn't do anything but turn her on that little bit more.

It took a moment, but she came to her senses and while she made absolutely no move to remove his fingers from her cunt, she relaxed and leaned back into him, a strong arm wrapping around her waist, ensuring that she remained in place.

"I didn't want panty lines, Love. It's not always for you~"

She was teasing and he knew it, but that didn't stop him from giving a little grumble of annoyance. He was, however, very mildly entertained by how wet she had gotten simply from a few fingers getting fucked into her cunt. He slipped them out, her whine of disapproval finally getting him to crack a smile, his own pointed canines gleaming under what little was lighting the bar.

"I suppose this isn't for me either, is it?"

Amusement coated his voice as his newly retracted fingers pushed past her full lips, her tongue instantly lapping at the juices covering them, her ample chest heaving slightly as her hips pushed back, trying to grind herself back against him in hopes of getting fucked like the good little slut she was. She simply nodded, agreeing as she licked him clean, her saliva dripping down her chin, lipstick smearing on his fingers as her tongue pushed flat against them, sucking lewdly on them for a moment before releasing them with a pop, a wicked grin settling on her face as she turned to face him, arms draping over his shoulders to cart her fingers through his collarbone length hair, eventually coming to rest on the nape of his neck, using her weight to pull him down to her, locking lips in a kiss that was far too aggressive for the public.

Her tongue pushed past his lips, coaxing him in with a soft moan and the tempting taste of her pussy on her lips. He, of course, had no qualms about returning her kiss. His free hand moved from where it had been around her waist to gently hold her by the throat, ensuring she wouldn't be moving away from him unless he allowed it. She was his, of course, he didn't care who saw them swapping spit so openly.

It was a good half a minute before the two were parted, the need for oxygen having both left them long ago. Being dead did come in handy at times, it seemed.

He broke away first, her tongue lewdly dragging along his lower lip as if inviting him to stay for just a little longer.

But they had more important things to do rather than fucking in front of an unwilling audience.

"You fed without me."

She pouted, having tasted the blood on his lips the moment she kissed him.

"I'm sorry, Love. I just couldn't resist. I do have a surprise for you, though."

With that, they unpeeled from each other and he led her out of the building, a giddy smile on her face. She knew exactly what was coming.

Their walk home was agonising. She so badly wanted his hands back on her body, imagining how good it would feel to get dragged into one of the darker alleyways to get bent over and fucked until he was finished with her. But that was for another day. She was hungry and wanted to feed. Luckily, both of those desires would be quenched once they arrived back home.

"For my queen~"

He hummed as he opened the door to their bedroom, a flourish of his hands revealing a nude man tied down spread eagle to their bed, a thin trail of blood having already dried on his neck. He smiled at her, deep brown eyes hazy under the influence of her lover.

She wasted no time in undressing, taking the straps of her dress from her shoulders, the fabric pooling by her feet before she stepped out and moved towards the bed, climbing up and crawling over the naked man beneath her. She sat on his lap, hips rocking down on his half-hard cock as she leaned over him, strands of dark hair tickling his skin as her cold body pressed against his warm chest, lips tickling the skin where two small pinpricks had been left behind.

He was used to this by now. He was their little pet, an addict to the pleasure the bite of a vampire brought. He was trembling in anticipation, hips already rutting up against her, the teasing drag of her teeth against his skin coaxing a whimper from him, toes curling, pulling against the restraints around his ankles.

"My my, someone is eager~"

She laughed, lifting her hips to position his cock against her hole, letting just the tip slip inside of her, bouncing a few times before slamming herself down, letting his cock slip inside her and holding herself in place as his hips arched, trying to fight against her weight and gain the friction he so sorely wanted.

"Now now, have we not taught you patience?"

Her lover chimed in, having kneeled behind her, a hand slipping up along the curve of her back to hold her still while his fingers once again slipped over her ass, this time however fingering their way to her asshole instead of her cunt, slipping in the same two fingers that were pleasuring her pussy not thirty minutes before.

She let out a soft moan, her stance widening to take both her pet's cock and her lover's fingers at once. She reached back, spreading her cheeks wide so he could get a good look at her hole that was now stretching out around his splayed fingers, squeezing every few seconds as if trying to entice him into fucking her. She really was impatient, and her impatience won out when she heard a quiet plea of "Please.. Feed.." from her pet.

There was no hesitation as her fangs sank down into his skin, almost identical to where her lover had previously fed from. She moaned crudely as his blood filled her mouth. She drank from him, slurping him down in greedy mouthfuls as her hips rocked back against his cock and the fingers inside of her. She could feel him shaking underneath her, the sheer ecstasy of her bite sending convulsing waves down his body, his cock already beginning to leak inside of her.

"Please, let me come."

He begged, voice cracking under the pressure it took to keep himself from exploding right then and there. He wasn't allowed to fill her, only her lover could do that. Many pets had met their end by disobeying and finishing inside of her. Luckily, he hadn't gone against the word of her lover. Only he had that pleasure. The pet was a toy for her own pleasure, and as her hips rode his cock, he could feel her dripping onto him, he could feel how she was using him and how much pleasure it brought both her and her lover.

She gasped as a hand curled through her hair, forcing her up from his throat. She lost what she had been holding in her mouth, his blood spilling onto his chest and down along his torso, mixing with her juices and filling the room with the pleasant scent of sex and blood. Her new position allowed her to take him in deeper, the fingers having slipped from her ass to instead be replaced by her lover's cock.

He was bigger, thicker than their pet and having her ass stretch around him all but forced her to orgasm. She jolted up off her pet's cock, legs trembling as she squirted onto his throbbing cock, the sensation of her covering him in her come sending him over the edge, long thick robes of cum coating his stomach as he groaned and squirmed underneath them, her body having given way as her lover pushed down on her, forcing her onto all fours as he pumped his cock into her ass, taking little care in how gentle he was being. She was used to it by now, loved it, actually. She loved having him take her and use her as he pleased. Her fingers curled into the sheets, a trail of bloody saliva falling from her mouth and onto her pet's chest as she tried to keep herself from collapsing on top of him.

"Fuck, yeah, fuck me, use me like the slut I am. Come inside of me, claim me as your own."

It was so easy for her to get so worked up when he was being rough with her. His hands held onto her hips tight enough that had she been living, she would have been bruised. She couldn't help the slew of profanities that fell past her lips. She so badly wanted to be made his.

His full weight pressed down on her back, black hair mingling in with her own, not knowing where one stopped and the other began. His hand found hers, fingers linking together while the other pushed her hair aside, lips tickling the back of her neck, the sound of low moans flooding into her ears, her pussy now dripping from the pressure of having his cock stretch out her ass.

"That's it, take my cock like the good little whore you are. I wonder how many times I can make you squirt all over our little pet.. He's been so good, I think he deserves a little reward, don't you?"

All she could do was nod and whine out an agreement, she was too distracted by the fingers that had found their way back to her cunt. He wasted no time with teasing, simply shoving three fingers inside of her and fucking her cunt until she was squealing. He could feel her getting closer, his fingers curled, making sure he got right up against her sweet spot while his thumb teased at her clit. He forced her forward, leaving her bare chest pressed against their pet's face.

"Be a good pet and suck on her big juicy tits for me."

He half snarled, their pet knowing better to question him, lips parting to suck one of her nipples into his mouth, tongue twirling against perky skin. He wanted to make sure no part of her was left untouched or unloved. That her body really was his to use as he saw fit.

"Come on, Slut, come for me and I'll fill you up~"

That was all she needed to reach her peak. The thought of his warm, sticky seed filling her body was just too much to bare. He had barely finished his sentence before she was gushing, her fluids coating his thighs and their pet, legs trembling as his fingers went in deeper, forcing her into a second gushing orgasm before slipping both his fingers and his cock from her body. Her legs were trembling, barely able to keep herself upright as her asshole gaped and twitched, a cry falling past her lips from the sudden empty feeling of being left without him.

"What a good little cum slut~"

There was a hint of laughter in his voice, but she was too far gone to even consider replying to him. He caught her by the hips once again, flipping her over and onto her back, essentially lying her down on top of their pet before taking her legs and pushing them up into her chest and slipping his cock into her cunt. He groaned over the feeling of her pussy throbbing and clenching around him, another small squirt of her juices spurting out past his cock, accompanied by a low keening. A good sign that she came for the fourth time just from having him penetrate her.

"See, you know exactly how to make me happy.. I love you, Darling."

He took on a sweet tone as he began to thrust into her, knowing full well that she was in too much of a haze to even think about replying to him. Instead, he forced his cum coated fingers back into her mouth, her tongue lazily lapping up her own juices as he fucked her, forcing her to gag and choke on his fingers, making sure to smear her lipstick across her mouth, mixing it in with the saliva, blood and cum already dripping from her chin.

Her eyes said it all. She wanted to get filled up, to get marked as his own. He was done teasing her, or more so he couldn't concentrate on teasing her when he could feel the pressure of his orgasm building up inside of him so quickly. He slipped his fingers from her mouth, getting met with gasping breaths. he pulled his cock from her cunt, taking hold of it to wetly slap the tip against her clit a few times, jolts of pleasure causing her body to jump and twist as if she was trying to get away from him, only being met with a chanted plea of "Fuck me, Daddy, make me your little bitch!"

How could he refuse her when she looked so cute all fucked out and horny? The simple answer was that he couldn't. He was back inside of her within seconds, pumping his cock into her cunt. With each thrust, a wet slap sounded out alongside her own cry of pleasure. He let her have what she wanted, releasing her legs as he came, instead laying them to rest by her sides so he could support himself as he bent down to kiss her, forcefully shoving his tongue into her mouth, almost causing her to gag as he filled her up, her own body convulsing as a fifth orgasm took hold, legs wrapping tight around his hips to force him into place, ensuring that she got every last drop of cum he had to give her.

Her body arched, arms wrapping around his shoulders to hold him in place, his hips jerking every few seconds as his cock pulsed inside of her, each twitch sending a rope of cum into her, leaving her swollen and happily fucked out, their kiss slowly turning into something softer, something a bit more loving as they both rode out the waves of their climax, his cock remaining inside of her to ensure she was plugged up for as long as possible.

He did, however, pull out after a few moments, the feeling of his cum slowly dripping out of her and onto their pet's stomach and still twitching cock making her whine in disapproval.

"Come, Love, let's give him his treat~".

With that, a wicked grin broke out on both their faces. She moved slowly onto her knees, using her lover as a guide to hover herself over their pet's face, leaning onto him as she bore down, forcing his cum from her cunt, allowing it to drip down onto his mouth.

"Be a good little dog and clean her up."

He was too amused, using the hand that wasn't supporting her to grab their pet by the chin and force his mouth open, his cum dripping down onto his tongue before she lowered herself further, smearing her now cum coated pussy onto his face with a giggle, giving a little wiggle of her hips as his tongue lapped at her skin, taking in every last drop before pushing into her cunt with a low moan, the taste of her juices still lingering.

Minxsil
Minxsil
23 Followers