All Comments on 'My Little Piggy'

by Jasmines_Pet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I remember this story, even though it was removed from this site a year ago or so. I liked the original Version, even with it being a little more Brutal, and never Properly finished. It ended she had just started to live in the pig Stye, in the cold with just the small light bulb. I maybe mistaken but though she had Latext his legs and arms so he was walking on his Elbows and knees, but I may be wrong. But I do like this Version to, for a couple reasons. The big one be you pretty much finished the story with varying him up. If you wanted to you do one more chapter, to be a little kinky and Brutal. She could finish the story by castrating her little Virgin piggy. Also she could Either marry someone or get different boyfriends that like to fuck her piggy, to completely Humiliate piggy. But anyway please think about the add on. Thank you for bring back this and how well it's written..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too brutal for my liking. 2 Stars is generous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes I agree with Anonymous from a couple of days ago. There should really be one more chapter to Brutally close out the story after everything that she done to him and him agreeing to most of it. Maybe having her using an elastrator tool to put the very small rubber bands around the top of his balls, showing her piggy first so he will know what's going to happen to his balls. After she puts the bands on she can remove the humbled and watch him for the next 24 hours while the balls turn black and die. In two or three weeks they will just fall off. But before she even did all of that to him. She waited for him to make one small mistake, beat his ball one last time, till he pasted out from the pain. Then tell him it his fault that has to take his balls. That other idea of letting other men butt might work but that bring other people in to the seen. And I feel she hates all men so that wouldn't happen. But after his balls are gone she herself could start ass fucking him with a strap on every day while he's pinned for his feeding!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very entertaining, I was left thinking “Stockholm syndrome” here. I agree with some of the other comments; surgical emasculation and a boyfriend/husband for the crazy red head, or perhaps a second piggy even for her growing little farm. Maybe a hucow?

Anyway, thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this up to a point. I certainly enjoyed the way Lola entrapped him & broke him into being a non-person.

But once she started making him permanently exist outside, and certainly when she start force-feeding him, it's difficult to imagine what Lola got out of it at that point. I would have liked an ongoing tease out of Lola....an annual chance for escape perhaps.

Still, a good story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your pretty sick, and forced kidnapping and slavery is against the law on all continents plus there are active law enforcement looking for creeps like you! Maybe you should spend 48 hours with me and my bull whip I bet you never pen any shit like that again!

So many protocols were broken and it’s enough to scare reluctant subs from even trying the basics! My best guess is you’re ugly and a complete loser can’t get laid to save your life so you write shit like this because your lost in your seriously deranged fantasies!

Actually you might like being locked up in jail

Or perhaps that’s where you’re at now but at the very least when you die and unless you ask forgiveness you will burn in hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Boy tell us how you dude. Previous Anonymous Commenter. Maybe you took this story a little to serious? It's called Erotic Fiction for a reason!!!!

I don't care what you say I liked it, and wished the author had wrote one more chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasmines_Pet@Jasmines_Pet
I'm a male submissive in my early 30's who has always fantasised about being manipulated, tormented and taken advantage of by beautiful, dominant women. When I met my now owner Jasmine, she inspired me to actually have a go at writing a story like those I have spent years read...