All Comments on 'My Little Secret'

by Labeautifull

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get back to him you know you want to and I know I would, I enjoyed it and now you have filled in the background let's have another chapter soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dont get why nobody is commenting but please do. I want the wife to be out of the pics, hopefully our mc has evidence of her cheating so he could get rid of her peacefully(she probably want $$ and fight but she has her own job so hopefully, as a decent human being, they got that agreement thingy rich couple does so everybody is getting their own $$ back when divorced) and the ml can find a good job and have fluffy beautiful life together with our mc. It would be so hot. But whatever ur decision is please cpntinue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck, yes! You should continue. This is really hot.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story would like to read a second half about the two men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading when you confused the characters. You start with Daryl in prison, switch to Jordan, and then switch back to Daryl.

HornyandyfrHornyandyfralmost 3 years ago

That is such a great beginning - do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Please keep writing

I wanna know how their relationship deepens now that Darryl is out of jail. Please keep the story going!

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story! I’d love to have Daryl in my life.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartieralmost 3 years ago
Yes

Please continue the story

sm1982sm1982almost 3 years ago

Yes, I would like to know what happens next with Jordy and Dee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow 😳

That was great, More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue. This was a hit story. These two still have an intimate connection that they did as boys and teens. They should be together and share their live and life-long commitment to each other. Jordy’s marriage was over as soon as his wife cheated on him and she continues to do so. That is disrespect that no man should tolerate. He was eager to be intimate with Dee and they both loved what they did. Kick the wife to the curb and let these two explore the life they had to postpone when Dee went to prison. More chapters please!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going as these two guys are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some silly mistakes you could’ve caught by proofreading, like swapping Jordan and Darryl’s names a few times, but the plot is good and the sex was exciting! I hope this story continues!

AlexpaulAlexpaulalmost 3 years ago

Now you got me looking forward for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and would love to read more however you do need to brush up on your editing skills a little. There is some confusion between characters, also the word is while not whiles. Little mistakes can make it annoying for readers, however chapter one was great and very sexy.

GybbsGybbsalmost 3 years ago

Of COURSE you should write more, you sexy thang you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was so electrified when he sat on his lap. I was leaking so much by the time the story ended. I think you can imagine how my Virgin hole felt when he started winking and started talking dirty to him. I think I would've been a complete dirty whore for him hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh yes. Please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can there be more please. I want to see Jordy leave his wife, who clearly doesn’t love him and chose happiness with D. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! I would love to be in jordys position! More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I'd also love to find a Darryl for myself, as also am married, get a bit more action, but suspect would love to adore a black cock. Also would love to have story continue with Darryl fucking the wife-mine has a black cock fetish she's never acted on. Keep on writing!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read about married Jordy get fucked by Darryl's big cock with his wife watching. That would be so so very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLabeautifull@Labeautifull
Hello welcome, Please feel free to look around and read my Stories. If you like what you read please vote, heart, and comment. Writing is my passion, not my purpose. I'm an avid reader turned author so please go easy on my stories. I also write on Wattpad under the penname...