My Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuck...You filthy whore!" Darryl saying that fuelled my passing and my own dick was filling again.

"Yes, I'm a dirty slut! What kind of straight married man will spread his cheeks and show his friend his hole without shame?" I didn't even recognize my own sultry voice. My semi-hard cock has turned into a full hard-on.

"Yeah, only a slutty married bottom will do that! ...Oh Shit I want to fuck you so bad."

"Mmmm... Dee, I will pant as I slide my tight wet cunt up and down your stiff shaft, feeling my tight hole massaging your throbbing cock. Mmmmm...would you like that, Dee? Like filling me full with all of your big dick in my virgin ass? Would it even fit? You are soo big!" Darryl didn't even need to reply to me. His grunts and facial expressions were enough to convey his ecstasy. I felt his hot thick cum splattered on my puckered hole just as I started spraying my cum on my own stomach. I went limp on the floor, exhausted from our intense sexual encounter.

For a couple of minutes, I was lost in thoughts. I was in absolute shock. This was one of the best feelings in the world and I couldn't believe that I have denied myself such pleasure for such a long time. Darryl collapse beside me panting heavily.

"That was absolutely amazing Jordy boy. Stay the night with me." He moved closer to me and kissed my neck with light butterfly kisses.

"Yes, it was but we can't do this again! Dee, I'm married." I tried to reason with him.

"She doesn't want you and you don't care about her!" He said quickly.

"That's not true. We're just going through a hard time. Every couple does!" Deep down I knew he was right, yet I was being so defensive, and I didn't know why.

"Please stay Jordy. I'll treat you better than that." Darryl was serious about it.

"I have to go home." I knew exactly what he was trying to tell me, but I told myself going home was the right thing to do to avoid any complications of our friendship.

"Ok," Darryl sighed and then stood up defeatedly. "You know where to find me when you make up your mind."

Darryl started cleaning the area we have been eating before whiles I dressed up hastily and somehow, I felt disappointed. I thought he was going to push and pressure me more into staying the night with him. Was it something I wanted him to do? To force me to stay the night with him? He thanked me profusely for the apartment as a welcome home present and we said our goodbyes. I left his apartment feeling like an asshole for treating him like that after he gave me so much pleasure to go home to my wife with his cum still on my hole. That was definitely a slutty move. I couldn't understand why I didn't clean myself before leaving. Did I want my wife to smell it on me?

Thank you so much for reading. Please like and let me hear from you in the comments down below. Should I continue?

12