My Little Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Niesha Bone, a woman who lives life the best way she knows.
2.9k words
3.6
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Monday

I sat on the floor posing for my web-caming site. I was wearing white lingerie and my hair was done in goddess locs. The salon charged 1000 dollars for the hairstyle. "You like this baby?" I asked smiling at my webcam. A bell chimes as a notification pops onto the screen.100$ was gifted to my account. "Awe baby, thank you, now I can get my nails done for you." I blew a kiss into the camera. A message notification appears, - I like the pink nails you have now but I want to see them in black-. "Okay Benjamin, whatever you want", I giggled. Benjamin has been my fan online for a couple of months. He was very shy when we first started talking he use to hide his face from the camera. Now he talks freely and shows himself.

"I want to come see you sexy", he said getting close to the camera.

"Why what would you do if I was there baby?" I asked him. He pulled out his vanilla dick stroking it. I fucked myself with my rainbow dildo while he pleasured himself. "Yes baby come for me, "I pleaded biting on my lip. "Stick out your tongue" he demanded. I put my tongue really close to my webcam. He rolled his eyes oozing white all over his hand. "Awe baby let me suck that off of you," I moaned pointing to him. The cash notification flashed again, it was 1000$. "I had fun with you Benjamin but I have to go I said closing my laptop." Bye sexy he said waving at me.

I scrolled through all my text messages from multiple clients. I was just about to click on Jerrell's text but Desmond's text popped on my screen.

Come over baby and lets play house- he texted. I walked into my bathroom to get ready. Throwing on a simple outfit, which consisted on shorts and a tank top and sandals. Then I headed over to his house. As soon as I reached his front door. The door swung open and he pulled me inside kissing me. It had been a long time since a found a man that could make me flinch. The memories of today flooded through my mind. "Hmmm" I moaned with his dick deep in my throat. I opened my mouth wide trying to suck his balls too. However, I needed more practice but I was able to hold his dick and his balls squishing his balls against his dick sucking his dick while licking his balls.

"Hurry Up!" Des yelled. He held my head as I gargled his balls teasing him. "She might walk through the door any minute hurry up Isha!" he yelled. I pulled his slippery dick out of my mouth.

"What are you scared now?" I asked laughing.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" he wasn't saying any of this earlier he was fucking me he didn't cover my mouth at all.

He groaned bobbing my head on his dick.

Suddenly the noise of keys shaking filled the house. Heard keys in the living room.

I looked down at my watch it was 11:45pm, his wife had just gotten off work.

"Desmond I'm home" His wife called out.

"I am in the kitchen!" his voice cracked.

I heard her footsteps coming to the kitchen.

I felt his body tense as he came close to his nut, "shit!" he whispered He rubbed my face. I increased suction with my tongue.

"Hey, baby!" She kissed him over the island.

"What are you doing up this late?" She asked him. He look her in her eyes and lied to her. "I did not feel good." He lied. "I ate something small to try to settle my stomach," he said. As he was talking, I sucked his head sticking my tongue in and out of his hole.

"Oh, baby you want me to take care of you?" "I can make the pain go away," she said in a sexual tone trying to be sexual. That fire burned out a long time ago why you think I am here. You tired bitch!

"No baby, I got it... "I am going to be down here a while I'm sorry baby I can't tonight" he said lying. As she talked to him, I sucked harder licking all over his head making him fight to keep his composure

"Well, okay... I had a long day and I'm really tired I will see you in bed."

She turned to leave but quickly stopped she looked at him. Could she see me? My heart raced as I looked at her. Need something he asked her. Nothing she said walking away she walked into the bathroom. I snickered in my head watching him sweat. If she were too look down she would see me. Doing crazy things and not being caught in the process is my trill thinking about his wife being in the house made me suck harder.

His wife went upstairs to the bedroom and shut the door, thrusted into my mouth exploding in my throat. My eyes rolled as I swallowed his salty ooze it reminded me of eating a can of oyster with sea salt. We had been having sex all day.

Earlier...

"Isha baby please I need a favor" he begged. "What" I asked sweating and wiping off my drool. "I'm hungry baby please make me something to eat" he lied. I could tell he was because as soon as I started cooking he started eating me also fuking me I was so close to the stove my weave almost caught fire.

I was hot and tired he loved it when I didn't take charge. Today reminded me of his birthday surprise last year. That day he almost killed me. It started sexy but I had many burns when I went home. He was salty sweaty and shaking the whole time. I sucked his dick while he barbequed. That's another story "Desmond" I rolled my eyes as he ate my pussy on the counter top. I placed my hand down on the stove by accident burning myself. "Ah!" I screamed the pain made my asshole jump. I hugged him good night and made him go to bed with his tired ass wife without cleaning himself up and that is exactly what he did, and I made him say thank you.

This was not the first time we did this in front of her. The first time was at a family barbeque. It was his birthday and he texted me asking me to come over so I showed up. He wanted public sex and he knows I love being freaky.

-Monday night

When I arrived home later that night, I noticed that I had messages from Terrell he texted.

"Hey, baby, I miss you we are having a housewarming tomorrow please come over." I stripped out my clothes took a shower and went to bed.

-Tuesday

The next day I got dressed for the housewarming.

I wore a skimpy white dress with the split on the side I made sure that this dress was super tight and clingy hugging all my curves.

When I pulled up to the house, I sat in the car shaking my head. I liked Terrell, The issue only issue I had with him was he was a sellout. He married a vanilla sister, which is fine but he had the nerve to praise us. He said he would smash a chocolate sista but not marry one. I got out of my car and walked up to the house it smelt like cooking. Not a cookout or a barbeque but regular cooking with his regular family and there was classical music playing. Terrell and his wife moved into this house a couple of days ago and now they are deciding to have a housewarming. The house was nice a four bedroom 2 ½ bathroom a pool and basement.

I knocked on the door Terrell answered.

I smiled at him as he licked his lips at me taking in my sexy attire.

"Damn!" He said biting his lip. "My wife is not going to like you," he said shaking his head.

I have been over his new house a couple times. when I came over his wife wasn't home I was going to finally meet her.

"Where is your wife?" I asked him "she is outside come with me." from the front door we walked into the kitchen. He threw me against the fridge and sucked on my neck squeezing my ass hugging my hourglass body. He pressed his body into mines lightly ripping my dress exposing double d's

We heard footsteps coming so we separated. "Terrell" some elderly woman spoke to him with a look of disgust. "What the hell were yall doing in here?" she asked. Looking me up and down. "Are you messing around on Sabrina?" She asked.

"Mom this is Neisha" he said pointing at me introducing me to his mother. She had to be 5"7 as well because we were the same height. "I don't care what the nappy headed Barbie ho name is send her home," she snapped. "First off lady I'm not going anywhere imma let you know that now!" "I was invited by Terrell," I said squeezing his dick. Her jaw dropped and she stormed out.

I looked out the window to see people sitting outside. They were sitting at a long table talking. One person stuck out from the rest she was texting on her phone. She had short black hair and pretty pale skin. She looked short from what I could see. She had a Bluetooth in her ear I could smell her attitude from inside.

"Ready to meet the old ball and chain" he asked rolling his eyes. I shrugged my shoulder and headed out to the backyard to meet everybody.

we walked, outside people started whispering. I already knew what they were thinking they were judging me. I walked hard with my head up. My breast bounced in my white dress. My ass did too I wasn't wearing panties. I licked my lips at all the men that were there. I didn't hide who I was I dared anybody to step to me.

Terrell walked ahead of me. Terrell knew if I walked in front, I would show my ass. He started introducing me to everybody including his perky wife.

"Neisha this is my wife Sabrina." He said introducing me. "Babe" he said tensing up when she didn't look up from here phone.

Damn rude bitch I thought to myself I didn't like shit like this.

Being around them made me sick! "Where is the bathroom?" "I am not feeling so well," I said lightly bouncing and jiggling. They just kept looking at me funny. Let us not be naive they already knew what it was. The wife either didn't care or she thinks her shit don't stink either way I'm here.

"Honey can you show her where the bathroom is located?" "She said not looking at either of us.

"You have a beautiful home; I would love to see it" I told her sarcastically

"Yes, it is One of many that my family owns here in Wisconsin" she bragged. I yawned at her extra ass I could no longer hold back. She finally looked at me and stopped talking. At that moment, she knew who the fuck I was.

I dismissed myself and walked away from her. I followed him into the house

I walked closely behind Terrell taking him all in." The bathroom is this way" he pointed. "Are you going to join me?" I asked him. He licked his lips smiling at me. He was about to say something sexual but we were interrupted.

"Hey rell "some dude said walking up behind us. Terrell looked behind him "Cody wow long time no see"! He smiled happily. The person looked me up and down. "Hello", I said smiling at him. I raped him with my eyes. He did not have a ring on his finger, so he was single. "Hi, I am"... before I could speak Terrell cut me off.

"So how is your baby mother and the babies". Terrell asked him. Cody looked at him funny. "They are fine," he said. "How's your wife?" he snapped back. A lot of tension was in the air.

"So how do you know Terrell"? Cody asked me. I looked at Terrell and bit my lip. He cleared his throat. "We go way back," he said cutting me off again.

"Hmm Terrell did not mention you"... "How far back exactly?" He asked suspiciously. "Well here is the bathroom," he said pointing to the door trying to dismiss me.

I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I know where everything is in this house we have fucked everywhere". I said smirking. Desmond already knew I did not play games. "Damn your nasty ass mouth" he said licking his lips. "Come here!" He pulled me close to him as we went down into the basement. I turned and winked at Cody and his jaw dropped he stood at the top of the stairs as we put on a show.

"Come here!" He said biting his lips. I walked away from him and climbed on his pool table in his man cave.

I crawled around like a wild cougar. I twerked my ass popping my pussy in a circle arching my back displaying my pink heart shaped anal plug. I just twerked my ass as he watched I looked back at him and smiled sticking my tongue out as I worked it.

He came up to me kissing me on the ass I moaned out in pleasure "yes baby eat me!"

He pulled my dress up and rubbed his nose all in my pussy sniffing and licking.

"Damn you always smell delicious," Terrell moaned.

I backed my pussy into his face. He made love to my pussy. "Now fuck me!" I yelled. He smiled and shook his head.

Cody was still standing there watching us. He pounded into my guts making me cream onto his chocolate tip harder he pounded me in his house with the door open while his wife was home and the windows were open.

I made sure to moan as loud as possible! Cody just stood there watching. I kept eye contact with him feeding myself off his lust. As Desmond and I reached our end.

"Say thank you I said putting my finger on his lips.

I rubbed his ooze into my skin.

He bumped Cody on the way out. He walked downstairs taking me all in. "so you guys are having an affair", he asked. "I am just here," I told him.

"Are you his mistress?" "I am nobody's mistress," I said handing him my number "Oh... so you are an escort then"? I smacked him in his face and left.

Terrell left and I made his wife tour me around the house that I was very familiar with. She wasn't as stupid as she seemed.

We had a talk. She knew he had a mistress but she did not care she was only with him to piss of her family. She told me that she did not like men in the first place. "What's worst then a gay is a chocolate brother," she said giving me the dirt. My jaw dropped I liked her feistiness. The secret was out which meant my contract with Terrell was over. I don't hide anything that's what makes it a trill. Fight me try to kill me hate me but don't try to be my friend or any friendly shit. I don't want friends or love I'm a loner who loves to fuck you can't trust me I would never recommend it

"Please let me taste you," she begged. "Terrell can watch us or even join in I don't care," she begged.

"How much I have more than enough money" she pleaded her case. I just shook my head. "I'm not an escort I don't do this for money I'm only here for the thrill." I told her

She hit on me the whole tour squeezing my breast and booty.

"Ooh no panties" you're so juicy! She bit her lips

"It's all real I told her I have never had surgery on any part of my body," I told her as I jiggled.

"I have... my breast are two sizes bigger" she said pointing at her boobs. "I have also had a lot of fat removed in my thighs and stomach," she said proudly.

Terrell returned from the store. He looked at me and I gave him a signal he was caught and our contact was over. I really wanted to fight his face but that wasn't how it turned out.

I ate their nasty ass food.

I sat at the table while Sabrina fingered me as everybody ate. Her fingers felt so good I almost let her eat my pussy.

I hugged his wife; she copped her feels then went home.

I only do it for the thrill of not being caught.

If you are caught, I do not want you.

Do not contact me those are my rules.

I do not want your money or anything except your soul. I am loyal to no one.