My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
I am forced to share a bed with my perky little sister.
3k words
4.59
74k
72

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 2: Noises in the Night

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

The apartment was still hot and muggy when we got back from the airport late. I opened the windows, but the breeze we'd felt in Syracuse hadn't reached Ithaca. I gave Megan a tour of the apartment except for my roommate's bedroom. I didn't want her going near my lecherous roommate's den of iniquity. I wasn't thrilled at the thought that he would probably be bringing a girl back in the middle of the night and fucking her brains out. The insulation between our bedrooms was essentially nonexistent, and I often wear earplugs to sleep. I hoped my sister wouldn't be too embarrassed by the sounds of hot, passionate sex.

I showed her my small bedroom last. It was sparsely furnished with a desk, a chest of drawers, and a twin mattress. The bed had no box springs and was lying on the floor next to a wall. A makeshift table at the head of the bed was made from a plank and bricks. It held a lamp, a book, and a small wooden box with a couple of joints and a small pack of condoms. I stealthily hid the box before I opened the windows, hoping a breeze would miraculously spring up.

"I had arranged to borrow another mattress for you to sleep on, but I can't get it until Monday. I'll use the sleeping bag and yoga pad. You can have the twin bed."

Megan frowned. "Stealing my brother's bed doesn't sound fair."

"Of course, it's fair. You're my guest."

My sister laid down on top of the sleeping bag and grimaced. "Are you sure there's a pad? I feel like I'm lying on a rock. There's no way I'm going to kick you out of your bed. Besides, you'll never convince anyone I'm your girlfriend if we're sleeping in separate beds."

I regularly shared the cozy twin bed with girlfriends when I had one, and I knew it was a tight fit for two. My last companion had been a nymphomaniac, and we always slept cuddled together. I never got enough sleep because she would wake me every couple of hours for sex. I had broken up with Sharon a month ago, and my body was still recovering from an addiction to frequent sex.

My roommate never complained about Sharon and I having noisy sex several times a night, but as soon as he learned we weren't together any longer, he called my former girlfriend up for a one-night stand. Her screams of passion kept me from sleeping that night. Maybe, Paul was getting revenge. More likely, he was only adding a new trophy to his collection.

I offered my sister something to eat, but she was happy with a glass of ice water. Megan yawned before asking if she could use the shower. I gave her a towel and washcloth. She asked if she could borrow a tee shirt to sleep in, and I opened my underwear drawer for her. She rummaged around and rejected several tops as too warm. She found an old threadbare muscle shirt at the bottom and took it into the bathroom with her daypack.

I heard the water running and quickly undressed. Usually, I sleep in the nude, but modesty forced me to compromise on boxers. Even they were too hot for the humid night. However, the thought of sleeping naked with my sister was out of the question. It didn't matter that we were pretending that she was my girlfriend. I folded back the covers and pulled the sheet up to my waist. I had just started reading when I heard my sister using Paul's hairdryer. My roommate was very possessive, but I had forgotten to warn her she couldn't borrow it. Well, the hell with it. He could add another couple of days onto my servitude.

I nearly choked when my sister walked into the room. Her breasts were dancing under the thin muscle shirt, and her hard nipples were poking into the sheer cotton. I could see the sides of her firm, plump breasts through the large armholes. She had changed her bikini underwear for lacy red panties, and the short top she'd borrowed didn't cover them. I got hard so fast that I thought I would faint from the lack of blood in my demented brain. I was glad I had used the bathroom first. There was no way I could do it now without exposing my aroused state.

I said, "I expect you'll want to sleep late in the morning, so I should take the outside spot. I promise I'll have coffee ready when you get up. Sorry, but that means you'll have to step over me."

The shower must have revived my sister because she couldn't resist teasing me. "Sounds like a deal if you don't mind me teasing you. Do you remember when I used to dance on your bed when you were studying?"

I laughed. "Sure, it was every night before you got ready for bed when you were eight or nine."

"Mom said I was shaking my 'sillys' out so I could sleep."

Megan stepped onto the mattress and stood with one foot on either side of my waist. She raised her hands overhead and began gyrating her gorgeous body to the pounding beat of a song in her head. I swallowed hard as my eyes ran up her long tan legs and fastened on her skimpy panties for a moment. She should have dried herself better after her shower because there was a small damp spot in the crotch.

"As I remember it, the last time you did your dance routine, it didn't end well. You pissed me off when you pranced all over my English assignment, and I started spanking you. Mom heard the commotion and lectured me about inappropriate behavior. When she learned she had to retype my short story, she swiftly dragged you off to your bedroom and gave you a dozen swats. The ones she administered were a lot harder than mine. At least, you never danced on my bed again."

Megan laughed. "Well, Mom's not here, and I don't see any homework.'

My sister took a couple of small steps until she was standing over my head. My eyes bulged open at the sight of her generous bare breasts jiggling unconstrained under the loose-fitting muscle shirt. She had to know I could look up and see those firm, plump beauties bouncing delightfully.

Her dance only lasted a minute or two, but it destroyed my mind. She stopped just as suddenly as she began and flopped down on the mattress. I pulled the sheet up over her half-naked body and turned off the reading lamp. I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Megs, I'm thrilled you came to visit. You have no idea how much I've missed my little sister."

Megan didn't reply. Her soft breathing told me she was already asleep. Despite a long tiring day, my sister had found the energy to dance her 'sillys' out.

#

The thunderstorm finally reached us in the middle of the night. It brought a little temporary relief from the oppressive heat and humidity that had been sitting on central New York for days. Gusts of wind came roaring through the open window as the first of several blasts of thunder shook the house. Megan squealed and flew into my arms. She buried her head in my neck and whimpered. I stroked her trembling back and told her she was safe.

As the storm faded into the distance, I heard a girl giggle in Paul's bedroom. Somehow, I hadn't heard them come in. Moments late, we were treated to the rhythmic squeaking of his brass bed.

Megan hissed in my ear. "Oh my God! Are they doing it?"

As the bed began banging against the wall between us, the girl Paul was fucking added to the clamor with screams of passion. "Oh yes, yes, yes. Harder, Babe, harder, give it to me harder. I'm almost there."

Megan giggled. "I've never heard a couple having sex. Are they always this loud?"

I had ignored my sister's first question, but the commotion was impossible to ignore.

"It used to be worse before I got him to add padding to the end of the bed."

By the time Paul's partner had her first orgasm, the moonlight was streaming through my bedroom windows. Megan lifted her head, and I saw a look of wondrous excitement on her face. My sweet sister began giggling when she noticed me staring at her. She quieted herself by pressing her lips to mine. My little sister seemed to have a new case of the 'sillys,' and her wiggling aroused me.

I heard her whisper. "We need to do something about your condition."

"Shhh. Go to sleep."

"How can I sleep with that going on and you poking me?"

"At least, stop squirming around, so I can sleep."

My sister was quiet for a moment, but then the girl in the next room began screaming again. A moment later, the girl came apart as she orgasmed for a second time.

I was impressed by the length and power of my roommate's performance. Judging by her cries, the unknown girl came at least three times before Paul bellowed. His release came after nearly twenty minutes of hard fucking. It was an impressive performance.

When everything was quiet, Megan whispered in my ear. "You seem tense. How long has it been since you had sex?"

"It's none of your business."

"If you don't tell me, I'll start moaning, and then I'll scream out for my sweet brother to fuck me harder."

"Oh dear God, you wouldn't."

"Try me."

"Ok. Ok. It's been a little over four weeks. Are you happy?"

"That's not healthy. Ginny's boyfriend told her a guy gets blue balls if they don't have frequent sex. If they remain untreated, they'll shrivel up and fall off."

"Ginny's a sweet but gullible young woman, and I'm sure her boyfriend is happy to take advantage of her naiveté. However, I assure you that I'm fine. My balls are a nice healthy pink and in no danger of falling off. Now go to sleep. We've had a long day, and I'm exhausted. We can talk about my balls in the morning."

"I'm tired too, but the lightning and the activities next door have me wound up. Maybe if you spoon me, I can get back to sleep."

I knew Megan was attending a Catholic high school, and I was sure my mother and the nuns kept a tight rein on her. I was willing to bet that my conservative mother didn't even allow her only daughter to date.

"What do you know about spooning?"

"It was in one of Scott's paperbacks that Ginny and I read. If you don't know how to spoon, then I'll be happy to show you." My sister rolled onto her side, facing away from me, and proceeded to give me an unnecessary tutorial. "Slide up behind me and press your body against mine."

I slid against my sister's back and rested my upper hand on her waist. She grabbed my hand and pulled it up to her breast while wiggling her amazing ass against my crotch. I stifled a moan. I tried to relax, but sleep didn't come. After fifteen minutes, I was still awake, and my cock was just as hard as ever. I felt awkward having my erection nuzzled between my little sister's ass cheeks.

I whispered, "Are you awake?"

My sister answered by grinding her ass against my hard cock and guiding my fingers across her hard nipples.

"Did you really read all of Scott's porn books?

"Ginny and I read all of them several times. One of my favorites was 'My Blind Sister.' It's about a girl who pretends to lose her sight so she can seduce her handsome brother. While her parents are at work, her sweet brother comes home to prepare lunch for his unfortunate sister. When she hears him, she instantly recognizes her brother but calls out her boyfriend's name instead. He had always had a crush on his beautiful sister and decided to take advantage of her condition. One thing leads to another, and he takes her virginity. They keep up their incestuous relationship even after she miraculously regains her sight."

"Sounds like a typical male fantasy. You do know it's a fantasy, right?"

My sister dragged my fingers across her hard nipple. "It was my favorite story from Scott's box of porn. Since I read the book, my imagination has gone wild. Is it one of your fantasies too, Steve?"

I forced my hand back to my sister's waist. I knew if I kept touching my sister's plump breast, I would get into trouble. What would our mother think?

"Never. The last time I saw you at home, you were a cute, skinny tomboy. I've never had inappropriate thoughts about you. I'll always love you, but you'll always be my little sister. Those kinds of incestuous fantasies are forbidden. Now close your eyes and go back to sleep before Paul gets his second wind."

I was surprised when I heard her soft breathing a couple of minutes later. I couldn't sleep because my head was filled with forbidden fantasies. My little tomboy sister was now a big grown woman with curves in all the right places. She was the hottest girl I had seen outside of the movies. Cuddling my sexy sister's warm body felt fantastic. I finally fell asleep with my sweet little sister in my arms.

#

I slowly awoke from a sensual dream about Sharon giving me the best blow job I had ever received. That was why I knew it was a dream. I'd only persuaded my ex-girlfriend to treat me to oral sex once, and she'd given me a half-hearted performance. She pulled off as I climaxed and directed my cum onto my abdomen. She told me the act was disgusting and didn't want me ever to ask her to do it again. I was disappointed. Previous girlfriends had also been reluctant to give me oral pleasure. However, Sharon was a nymphomaniac and made up for her one shortcoming by fucking my brains out multiple times a day.

I was half awake but kept my eyes closed as I tried to recover from the intense dream. I was lying on my back, covered in sweat, and my heart was pounding. The heat and humidity had returned. Sometime in the morning, one of us had kicked off the covers.

I realized I was still dreaming when I felt Sharon's soft hand slide up and down my morning erection. My sweet nymphomaniac licked my erection from the base up to the tip. I was surprised when she quickly swallowed all of my seven-inch-long cock. I arched my back and groaned. My hands found the back of her head, and I ground my cock into her warm wet mouth.

It had been weeks since I'd had sex with a woman, and I didn't last long. I shot a sizable load of cum into her sweet mouth, one blast after another. Sharon milked my cock and swallowed each healthy shot. It was a fantastic performance. After I was completely drained, my dream lover licked my cock clean. It was the most intense and loving blow job I had ever had, by far. Too bad it was just a dream.

After I came, I lay still for several minutes with my eyes closed. I wanted to savor every detail of my vivid dream. I felt disconnected from reality as if I were floating in the air, looking down on my body.

My trance was interrupted by a soft breath and a warm hand moving on my flaccid cock. I got the shock of my life when I opened my eyes and saw my smiling sister kneeling between my widespread thighs. There was a drop of cum on her chin. Her right hand was trying to revive my spent cock while her other hand was moving inside her lacy red panties. I noticed her crotch was soaked.

"Jesus H. Christ, Megs, what the fuck are you doing? Damn it! I'm your brother."

"Well, good morning to you, too. Do you always wake up grumpy?"

I laid my head back on the pillow and exclaimed, "Oh my God, I'm going to hell."

Megan laughed. It's Ok, Steve. Relax. You'll get used to your sister being a sexual being. I was living out a fantasy of mine. Your 'blind sister' just gave her sweet brother a blow job while pretending he was her boyfriend."

I wondered how she had learned to give a blow job. I had a scary image of my sister in the back seat of a car going down on some asshole.

"Megan, where did you learn to perform oral sex?"

"Ginny taught me after we discovered Scott's books. She offered to let me practice with her boyfriend, but that was too freaky for me. So, she had me learn with a banana. Was it Ok?"

"Ok? Hell, it was terrific. Just do me a favor and stop playing with my cock. I'm having a lot of trouble adjusting to the idea that the innocent tomboy I used to know just gave me the best blowjob of my life."

My sister grinned as she sat up and reluctantly released my cock. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and forced a big smile to hide her disappointment.

"Well, at least I can cross giving a blow job off of my fantasy list. It's kind of hard to have fun with Mom or the nuns watching you're every move. Now, how about some strong coffee and the breakfast you promised. I'm going to need my strength. Today is going to be so much fun."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers