My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Inappropriate Behavior.
2.3k words
4.58
36.4k
38

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

The My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 4: Inappropriate Behavior

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

Warning: I posted this story in the NonConsent/Reluctance category for a reason. The preceding setup chapters were Incest/Taboo at most. This chapter and the following ones get progressively more into the NonConsent/Reluctance category as advertised. If that's not your cup of tea, please stop reading now.

#

My naked sister caressing herself drew the rapt attention of the rough farm boys skinny dipping with us at the waterfalls. Megan did not attempt to conceal her inappropriate actions that I found unimaginable coming from a sweet girl who attended a strict Catholic all-girls high school. I blamed her wanton behavior on the potent weed everyone around the pond had been smoking, but knowing the reason for my little sister losing her inhibitions didn't ease my fears. I had to put a stop to it before things spiraled further out of control. I pulled my little sister's hand away from her hairless pussy and helped her to her feet.

"Megan, we've been lying in the sun too long. Let's go for a swim to cool off. There's a hidden grotto behind the waterfall I want to show you."

Megan looked dazed as she stumbled to her feet. She giggled as we waded past her enthusiastic admirers to reach the deeper water below the waterfall. If I'd been thinking clearly, I would have grabbed our clothes and taken my sister to safety at the first sign of trouble. I'd had a lot less to smoke than Megan, but I was as stoned as I'd ever been in my life.

The skinny, dark-skinned farm girl couldn't resist a taunt as we waded past them. She wrapped her small hand around the massive erection of one of her half-brothers and waved it at us.

"You'd better tame that nasty bitch, or I'll have Zeke break her in for you. I'm sure all my brothers would also like to take her for a ride."

Mary Jane's little hand stroking Zeke's massive erection made his cock look big enough to impregnate a mare in heat. The burly farmer squeezed his sister's tiny brown tits and jeered at me.

"When you're done fucking the cock tease, I'll be waiting. I doubt your puny dick will be enough to satisfy a hungry cunt like her's. You can watch if you want to learn how to pleasure a whore."

The other two burly brothers thought he was hilarious and slapped each other on the back. One of them added his two cents worth as he stroked the largest cock I'd ever seen. It was a couple of inches longer than Zeke's and twice as big as his brain.

"When Zeke gets done with her, Josh and I will treat her to a two-way. I can't wait to get my dick up in that gorgeous ass."

I ignored the taunts and urged my sister to hurry up. Megan and I dove into the pool's chilly waters and swam up to the base of the waterfall. Weed's sister was still yelling curses and encouraging her brothers' rude behavior as I climbed up the rock base and ducked behind the waterfall. I heard Weed scream at his siblings to shut the fuck up and behave.

Megan let out a squeal of joy when she joined me in the small rocky pool hidden behind the falls. When she jumped into the rippling water, it came up to the top of her thighs. The curtain of water completely enclosed the pretty basin, and the rumble of the falls drowned out all but the loudest curses from Weed and his siblings.

Megan threw her arms around my neck and pressed her wet body against mine. She was trembling and breathing hard. Her eyes looked wild, and they darted around nervously as she babbled.

"This is so awesome. No one can see us. I feel like we're all alone on Fantasy Island."

She kissed me hard and shoved her tongue into my mouth. My hopes that the water would cool her arousal were dashed. It hadn't worked for me either, and my sister quickly moved to trap my half-erect cock between her warm thighs.

While we were engaging in our incestuous kiss, Weed and his sister began screaming at each other. Mary Jane was burning with jealousy and encouraging her half-brothers to fuck my sister. Weed shouted that he didn't want to lose us as customers. He had big plans to use us to get into the large Cornell drug market.

Megan broke the kiss and stared into my face. Her fingers dug into my arm, and her eyes betrayed her terror. What surprised me was the tone of wild excitement in her voice.

"Are they all really going to rape me?"

"I don't think so. Weed seems to have them under control."

Megan whimpered. "Think so, or know so?"

I was used to the harmless taunts of college students, especially when they were drinking heavily. It never meant anything. My only experience with farm boys came from a summer visit with my cousins. They'd had a very different upbringing. They found my virginity amusing. I hoped Weed's brothers weren't serious about fucking my sister. I didn't stand a chance against three big guys who were used to tossing hay bails around like they were feather pillows.

"I hope so."

We both heard Weed curse, and my marijuana-fueled paranoia exploded.

"Fuck all of you idiots! I guess I'm the only one who cares about making a ton of money off all those rich kids. Go ahead and have fun with the stupid slut."

"Oh God, Steve, I want my first time to be with someone I love. Please take my virginity."

My little sister pulled my lips to hers. I shuddered as she grabbed my cock with her warm hand and began stroking it. I groaned as it became rock hard in her firm hand. She pressed her plump breasts against my chest. Megan took my hand and pulled it down to her sex. Damn, her smooth pussy felt even better than it looked. My sister shuddered when my fingers slid up her slit and rubbed across her clit. She tugged harder on my cock, and her other hand cupped my balls.

I was too aroused and too stoned to fight her. I worked my middle finger into her warm wet, and tight vagina. I heard my sister shriek when I penetrated her, but I felt no resistance from a hymen. I leaned over and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. Megan squirmed under my eager hands.

We would have probably brought each other to a sweet orgasm using only our hands if we hadn't been interrupted by a scream from outside. I tried to ignore the commotion, but a second more piercing scream from Mary Jane got my attention. I crawled toward the falls and stuck the top of my head outside. I quickly ducked back inside.

"Shit! It's the police. They've caught everyone. Maybe they didn't see me. Maybe they won't find us if we keep quiet."

I thought about the people arrested at the second reservoir last week. The country DA was running for state office and going after the hippy skinny dippers hard. He promised the voters he would get a felony conviction and make sure the hippy perverts had to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives.

Shit, shit, shit! Megan and I were in deep trouble if Weed or his friends told the police we were hiding behind the falls. I hoped none of the police knew about the hiding place. They certainly wouldn't want to get wet checking behind the falls unless they knew someone was hiding there.

I hissed, "We have to be completely quiet, or they'll find us. I hope None of those assholes rat us out."

While I was panicking, my sister had other things on her mind. Her hand returned to my erection, and she only let go for a moment to jump up and wrap her long legs around my waist. She held on with one arm around my neck while she guided my hard cock to the entrance of her vagina. I stifled a shout when she impelled herself on my cock.

I groaned. "My God, Megan, what are you doing? Are you crazy? We could be arrested any second. Do you want to be locked up for incest as well as indecent exposure?

Megs licked my ear and whispered, "Lying around in the sun surrounded by hard naked bodies made me horny. I've been thinking about your beautiful cock for the last hour. Hell, I've been dreaming about fucking my favorite brother ever since I planned my visit. I couldn't have dreamed of a better partner or a more spectacular spot to lose my virginity. Do you think you can keep quiet while I fuck my sweet brother's brains out?"

It has been many years since that joyful summer day in 1970, but that moment still shines like a diamond in my memory. Still, I have never been able to describe the rapture I felt during my brief stay in paradise.

If you've never had sex with a beautiful young girl behind a waterfall on a hot summer day, then how do I describe the effects of the swirling spray, the dancing sunlight, the rumble of the water, the feel of round pebbles on the soles of your feet or the sensual feeling of wet slippery skin on your body?

If you've never had sex with an athletic woman, then how do I describe the feel of soft skin and firm buttocks flexing under your eager hands?

If you've never had sex with a virgin, how do I describe the clumsy enthusiasm or the feel of her tight, warm, wet pussy as she eagerly rides your rock-hard cock?

If you've never had sex with your sister, then how do I explain the wonderful feeling of fucking someone you've loved all your life?

If you've never had sex while high on marijuana, how can I explain how it heightens all your sensations and distorts your sense of time? Of all the things I like about being high, having sex while stoned is by far the best.

I was lost in the moment and forgot about the cops and the farm kids as I felt her warm tight vagina gliding up and down my erection. I lost my last bit of resistance to our incestuous act and even forgot my mother's reprimand for inappropriate behavior.

I surrendered to my lust and grabbed her firm ass cheeks with both hands to drive my cock deeper. Oh dear God, her warm pussy felt like heaven sliding up and down my hard cock. I knew I was going to hell, but at least I was going there with my loving sister.

Our mouths pressed together in a deep, loving kiss. After three or four vigorous thrusts, I felt my sister's hand slip between our bodies and begin vigorously rubbing her clit. She pressed her face against my neck and began panting as she rode me hard.

The waterfall drowned out my sister's soft squeals and mews and the splashing of our bodies in the pool. I was glad Megan had woken me with a blow job this morning because it meant that I could fuck her tight warm pussy forever. I prayed that my time in paradise would never end.

Megan caught me by surprise when she came before me. The warm sun, the potent marijuana, her fingers stroking her engorged clit for an audience of wildly enthusiastic young men had left her on the edge even before she shoved her virgin pussy onto my cock. I was getting my second wind when she let out a shriek that terrified me. Her vagina contracted so hard on my erection that I shot my semen deep into my sister's spasming vagina.

My sister's piercing scream terrified me so much that we would be dragged out of our hiding place and arrested that I didn't think about shooting my seed into my sister's unprotected womb.

I felt a sense of loss when my cock finally slipped out of my sister's warm pussy. Megan seemed unconcerned about the police. She was far more interested in talking about sex while clinging to my shivering body.

"That was the perfect way to lose my virginity. I can't imagine how it could have been better. None of my friends can say they've ever had sex behind a waterfall with a gorgeous man. It was better than any fantasy I've ever read. I'm thrilled to cross two items off my bucket list."

Her statement momentarily distracted me from the threat we faced. "Two?"

My sister grinned. "Besides losing my virginity, I had sex with my sweet brother."

I carefully checked for police before leaving our hiding place. Fortunately, the police were long gone, along with our fellow skinny dippers. Megan was upset when she couldn't find her clothes. We spent thirty frantic minutes searching everywhere. All we found were two fat baggies of buds that Weed must have hidden at the first sign of the police.

It was apparent someone had taken my sister's clothes. I even walked along the path to the service road as far as the third dam. I was hoping they had gotten tired of carrying her clothes and dropped them.

Fortunately, my clothes were still where I had hidden them behind the log. Since my sister only had her sandals, I gave her my muscle shirt. Unfortunately, she was nearly as tall as me, and the shrunken garment only reached the top of her firm, curvy ass. The lightweight cloth stretched tight across her generous breasts and did little to hide her nipples. Getting back to my apartment without exposing my half-naked sister would be difficult, but we were both so stoned that we laughed at the danger.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers