All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 05 Ch. 16'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Gotta love the cliffhangers! As always, excellent work. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The only thing I don't like about this story

Is that I can only read it a chapter at a time. So good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great job

Omg leave us on a cliffhanger! Love your story, my fav on this website.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 4 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it

I'm happy people are enjoying it, cause these suspense and action scenes are by far the most difficult to both write, and plan!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 4 years ago
Dang you!

Dang you straight to heck! Not only did you not resolve the cliffhanger situation, you threw more lovely chars, that we don't want to see lost, into/onto the fire!

You have previously in our interactions compared yourself to Jack. I'm afraid that the available evidence suggest you have more in common with Jeremiah!

You're an awful, awful piece of garbage that holds narrative progression hostage to your whims and if I didn't love you and your writing... you would be in serious trouble mister!

I could write a counter story based in your universe where the Prince gets a mammary reduction, Natasha takes a self-confidence seminar called 'roar like a lion' and Triss decided she likes to wear 19th century dresses with a bustle!

Don't mess with us! We're quarantined and have time to kill!

Yours lovingly xoxox

EloImFizzyEloImFizzyabout 4 years ago
Great chapter once again!

Oh boy, I'm pretty sure Antoinette isn't going to let Jack out of her fucking sight for the rest of his immortal life after this. xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok.

More Jack x Clara at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s keep over explaining every thing. Instead of giving us damn good fight with moves and counters we get thoughts about holes in stomachs that will heal after this much time but have closed but still need more time to heal. Stupid sex scenes last forever but you don’t have ability to give us fights. Couple moves then thoughts about those moves and pain and what someone else might say about it. How another might act during this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really appreciate the variety that you offer here. I appreciate the machinations! Also, if someone has read your work for this long and keeps complaining about it on every single chapter, they don't have to read if they don't want to. It's great work, you should be proud of yourself!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Jacob can be a riot when he wants to lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES