My Locktober Journal - 2023

Story Info
My first Locktober with Princess.
3.9k words
3.42
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my journal from Locktober 2023. It's my first entry on this, or any, site and I hope it's easy to read. I hope my future posts are closer to story-type posts, but this is just a series of entries from what I think was the most fun month of my adult life.

Day 1:

I woke up, trimmed my pubes, showered, then put on the cage.

Today, Princess got her laser treatment done and I sent $80 for half of it. Sending that $80 immediately got me "hard" and I suffered in silence for 10 minutes as my cock strained against the cage.

Princess gave me my rules for the month last night and as part of those rules, I cannot bring up my cage, my cock, my discomfort, or my horniness unless I pay for permission to do so.

The rules are very much a mind fuck because I know I'm caged for her but I'm not allowed to speak of it. It's as if she wants me to suffer more than just physically. To suffer in silence, knowing that she knows exactly what she's doing, is messing with my head.

Day 2:

Today was much easier. It's like my cock is getting used to the cage. She (that's what Princess says I need to refer to my cock as, because it's more feminine than masculine now) still strains against the cage when I think horny thoughts. But keeping busy at work today almost made me forget I had it on.

I worked a shift no problem, which is both exciting and scary because I'm slowly running out of reasons to need the cage off. Princess mentioned that I'll be wearing it to the gym one of these days as a test run. So far, I've been allowed to go to the gym cage free.

Day 3:

This morning was rough. I had to wake up very early for work, had very little time to leave the house, and my morning wood made it near impossible to get the cage on.

I did my best to concentrate on nothing and let the erection die down and finally got it on, but in such an uncomfortable way..

My cage is a little too small for me. Princess prefers it this way so I have little to no comfort when wearing it. We've discussed buying a bigger ring for it, but the cage size is to remain the same.

Day 4:

Today was another easy day. I woke up for work, slipped the cage on kind of weird and had an uncomfortable drive, but readjusted it once I arrived to the office. Worked my shift and barely noticed the cage, then got home and made a dumb joke to Princess. This earned me the "reward" of "edging" for 10 minutes.. with the cage on.. and standing in the corner. Princess allowed me the choice of over the pants or just directly onto the cage. The way my skin sticks through the cage, I chose no pants because the denim of my jeans rubbing on the sensitive skin is possibly the worst pain the cage can cause.

Also, last night Princess and I discussed buying a new cage and a slightly bigger base ring. The issue with the current ring is that it's too small, making both peeing and sleeping in it impossible. I have to remove the cage for both and neither Princess nor I think that's how it should be. If I want to be her caged slave 24/7, and for her to have all but one emergency key to my cage, it's only right.

Day 5:

Today was an amazing day. I woke up, showered, caged my cock, then picked up breakfast burritos and went to Princess's house to serve her all morning.

I got to her house, put some beautiful autumn themed flowers in a vase for her and brought them to her room with her burrito. She then gave me my list of tasks for the day. I cleaned her floors, made her bed, folded her laundry, and started sorting her closet for her.

About an hour in, she had to step out for a bit. She had to go walk a friend's dog for them, while they're out of town. I was put in her closet, blind folded, and left to stand in the dark corner until she came back. This was the most painful part of the day in terms of caged "erections". I started seeing shapes in the dark, and all I could think about was my beautiful Princess. The way she laughed as she turned the lights off and closed the door, leaving me for who knows how long.

If I had to guess, I was in there for about an hour. It could have been more though.. Once she got home and put her stuff down, I was let out to continue with my list.

Later in the day, I was allowed to rub her perfect feet. She mentioned that they're a bit dirty but I'm to rub them anyway and all I could think to myself was "What I wouldn't do to lick these feet clean right now.." That's a huge fetish of mine that Princess has never indulged me in. That's why she's perfect, because not only does she own me and know she could make me do whatever she wants, but she cares for me and my health. But I don't care I'd want to be made to lick her feet clean every single day, if it were up to me.

After finishing my list and going out to buy some snacks for us, she had to go walk the dog again and I was sent home. Part of me wished she kept me in the closet again then made me go home when she got back, but that would have ended up being two hours.

It was the perfect day.

Day 6:

Last night at 11:45pm, I was called in to work. I worked until 6 am then drove straight to my next shift at 8am. During the night I was allowed a two hour nap in the car. The reason I don't sleep in my current cage is because the base ring and morning wood don't mix well. It basically cuts off all circulation and I wake up with an impossible to handle painful "boner". So in the middle of the night, while at work, I had to take the cage off and didn't get a chance to put it back on until after work.

Obviously I told Princess this and she wasn't very happy about it. My punishment is buying her an extra gift from her Amazon wishlist (I buy her one every Friday) and I also have to be caged for my after-work nap. It feels so wrong not being caged. She's conditioning me to be the perfect caged slave for her and it's working because I felt naked and like an awful slave today..

Day 7:

Today was my first day going to the gym caged. In the morning, I asked if I could send for her breakfast. Princess made a change to the cage-free gym rule and said that at least once this month, I need to send her $2 and ask if I may go to the gym caged. I did it today. And to my regret... it wasn't that bad. Which means she might make me do it again or more often or eventually every time. I'm really digging myself into a deeper hole of servitude and slavery but I love every second.

Day 8:

What an amazing day. I woke up, showered, got caged for the day, then waited for princess to come over so I could take us out for dim sum. After lunch, we went to a nearby target where princess and I picked out my first pairs of panties. We got three for me and three for her, with a matching pair of course. I was so embarrassed and nervous the entire time. She had me start looking at panties on my own and then choose some for me, to her liking of course. She did let me have one pair that was just black and "normal" I'm still new to this panty thing. When I got home, I sent her a front and back photo of each pair, forgetting that one of my rules for the month is to send $2 for each picture of my cage, even if she's the one who asked for them. My cock has been "hard" in her cage since I tried them on. This is new to me but holy shit does it turn me on. Just knowing she could, at any point in the day, remember that I'm wearing panties just because she told me to and imagining that little smile on her face makes it all worth it. Not to mention the way I feel her grasp on me the entire time I'm wearing them.

As a reward/task I was allowed to "edge" for 15 minutes with the cage and panties on. Princess told me I'm to keep them on and go to sleep with the panties on tonight. Then she told me that she's going to ignore me for a bit, after I told her how the panties are messing with my head. My cock hasn't stopped swelling since I edged. This is the longest she's ever been "hard" in her cage and it won't stop. She knows that this is the worst possible time she could ignore me, let alone TELL me that she's doing it.. this is real chastity.

The night ended with a "send your goodnight tribute now, I'll be busy the rest of the night." Which I assume means Princess is getting fucked to her heart's content as I'm stuck in a cage, sex free and completely addicted to her in every way. God I love her.

Day 9:

I woke up this morning wearing my new panties. After a quick shower, I packed my bags and left to the airport for work. I'm being sent out of state for who knows how long during the ONE month I'm so so deeply enthralled my by Goddess... Thankfully, Princess let me fly cage free. I'm not sure I'm even close to ready to face an embarrassment like that, but after the short flight, I got to the hotel and locked her up asap. It was an easy day, nothing too crazy, except when I started texting princess about how some of her rules make me feel inside. When I told her how emasculating it is to call my own cock by feminine pronouns, she sent the most beautiful picture of her grinning the widest smile with the caption "my face when". This sent me over the edge and if I weren't locked up and under strict rules to not touch myself without permission, I would have jerked off to completion right there and then. I asked her for a task or to pay for her breakfast or something that morning. So princess had me send $45 for half of her oil change. This put me down to just barely enough money to last me to payday. When I told her this, she told me that she loves the fact that I send without question and have to "figure it out" for the rest of the week. That is one of the hottest things she's ever said to me... I've been thinking about it since.

I can't wait to wake up and see what tomorrow holds for us.

Day 10:

Today, I put on the cage with a little bit of hesitation. The cage and panty combo really messed me up. The constant "erection" made my dick skin poke out through the bars. It caused some scabbing and all day my dick was on fire. I had a training class at work at 6am and during it, all I could think about was my Princess. Once I got home I let princess know what was going on and she said I could be cage free until Saturday. She's actually the best. I love how kind she can be when she understands.

Days 11-13:

For these three days, I wasn't caged, but my other rules still applied. I sent her my daily tributes, bought her Friday gift, and didn't touch my cock one single time.

Day 14:

My first day back in the cage. I won't lie, putting it on this morning, I almost thought about lying and being cage free again. But I would never. I locked her up and worked my shift, getting re-acclimated to my new, natural state.

Day 15:

I had today off, so I decided to go out and explore, since I was in a different state. I caged my useless cock, got dressed, then went on a hike. It was super uncomfortable the entire time, I was texting Princess throughout the day, and just altogether had a great day.

Day 16:

Today was another easy day. She's getting used to her new home in her cage and I'm getting used to being desperately horny 24/7. My shift was laid back, I had no "erections" all day, which is kind of scary? Like is she done trying to get hard??

Day 17:

Today was weird. Basically there was a mixup and I ended up catching my flight back home 10 minutes before they stopped boarding the plane... I wasn't caged for the flight, but Princess had me wear the pink panties we bought for me before I left. The most uncomfortable and tight pair. When I went through that body scanning thingy at the airport, I just knew they could see the panties under my clothes, but I pushed the thought out of my head and moved on.

The plane ride itself was fast but there was this latina flight attendant with an ass wider than the plane aisle. She kept rubbing it on my shoulder as she walked by and it made me feel so humiliated... here's this beautiful woman, who under any other circumstances I would imagine myself fucking or worshipping the feet of, but all I could think about was my Princess's feet and the fact that I was wearing a pair of women's panties. I felt ashamed and embarrassed. I caught a glimpse or two of her black heels with her nude pantyhose and my brain immediately thought of being locked in my cage and cleaning the bottom's of Princess's shoes. Hundreds of miles away, not even aware of what I'm going through, and she still controls my fantasies. When I told Princess this later, she loved it. She laughed and shamed me for being such a pervert.

When I got home, I asked Princess if I could take my panties off and she initially said yes and to take the night off the cage because I had a rough morning. But she quickly changed her mind and said "Actually, cage her. I don't have the time to think about you tonight and that's the perfect time for you to be caged". She really is the perfect domme.

Day 18:

Today was my first day back working in SoCal and god damnit did it suck. The chastity cage and heat do not mix well when it comes to my comfort. Thankfully it was only an eight hour shift, but the drive home was hell. One of the worst things about being caged is driving. The angle of the seat, the limited mobility, having to keep my eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel.. it's basically just hell the entire drive. God forbid my perverted mind trails off and thinks of my Goddess...

Day 19:

I got called into work today at about noon. I was already caged but the drive was almost two hours. It was a hot day and today's work required lots of walking back and forth, driving from site to site, a few light jogs to catch up with the work crew. Two heavy work days in a row lol.. I just got home and am about to go to bed for my 7:30am shift tomorrow. It'll be day 20 though.. I'm so close.. I hope Princess doesn't have too much cage time planned for November. I really don't know if I can take much more.

Of course it's not up to me. If she wanted me caged every day for the rest of my life, I'd agree in a heartbeat. Her word is law and I'm forever grateful for the control she has over my sex life.

Day 20:

This morning I woke up, caged my cock, then sent Princess my morning tribute, letting her know I'm caged for her.

She replied with a beautiful picture of her outfit for the day and basically told me she's gonna be busy with family and ignored me for the day..

Day 21:

Today was a good reminder that I am nothing more than a slave to her. I got caged, sent her $60 for her lashes, then went to work. We texted throughout the day about the dates she's been on over the past few days. I really hate when she does this because it makes me feel like less of a man. I used to be the one who fucks her. I used to be allowed to touch her(and myself) without needing permission. But now I am just her slave, only used when she wants or needs. And I am happier than ever for the opportunity to serve her.

Day 22:

Last night I accidentally fell asleep with the cage on. But for the first time, I woke up without a painful erection. I had a dream that Princess dropped as her slave and that really hurt.. I told her, she laughed it off, then spent the day with another one of her dates and I was mostly ignored until I sent my goodnight tribute and went to bed.

Day 23:

Honestly an amazing day! It may not seem like much, but Princess told me how proud she was of how well I've been doing this month. Another caged day down, but I didn't work today, and tried calling in asking for a shift to no avail. I don't think Princess liked that because she basically stopped replying for the day. I sent her goodnight tribute and started getting ready for bed.

Day 24:

I fucked up today. I woke up very late for work and literally did not have any time to get the cage on. I sent my morning tribute and apologized, explaining myself to Princess. I was shocked when she said that it was okay. She's been very proud of my progress all month and really showed how benevolent and understanding she could be. She did make sure to laugh at the fact that I haven't been able to touch my own cock for over three weeks though..

Day 25:

Another day I woke up late for work. I sent for my morning tribute and then sent again for my mistake. Thankfully my shift got canceled and I was allowed to go home and get the cage on before Princess woke up.

I love when she sleeps in and I'm already working to make money for my Princess.

Day 26:

I did not have a lot of time to write today, so this entry won't be too detailed. I woke up, caged my pathetic cock, and went to work for a 14 hour shift. I bought Princess an $80 pair of boots. She sent me a link saying "ooh"

I didn't even ask. I sent her a screenshot of the shipping information within 3 minutes.

She didn't even want them, really, but now she has them. Like she deserves.

Day 27:

Today, the cage felt very uncomfortable. Maybe she knows she's going to be free again soon? Maybe I'm just so deeply in love with my Princess? I don't know. But she's been sending selfies of her beautiful outfits all day and I am suffering..

Day 28:

It's almost over! Cage-wise? Easy day. Wallet-wise? Princess is taking no prisoners.. I got to take my perfect Princess out to breakfast this morning. It started with her picking me up. I drove us to the gas station where I paid for and pumped her gas. Then I knelt at her side of the car on my knees and counted out $100 in 20s into her hand. We've always talked about me doing that like how we see in those findom twitter posts. It was hot and fun. Then I took her out to breakfast, of course paid by me. I got to rub her feet as I drove her to meet my cat for the first time. I've always wanted her to meet him lol. All in all, a great day again..

Day 29:

The final stretch! I took a picture of Princess at breakfast yesterday where she was reaching her hand out to me, asking for her phone back. But she looks STUNNING in it and it's my new wallpaper when I'm with her. It's as if she's telling me to send her a tribute. I've sent $10 three times today just because I saw the pic and was too horny to resist.

Day 30:

Only one day left. Today was nice. I spent the day caged, of course, and got to spoil my Princess with a few extra tributes. Maybe I was trying to kiss up? I don't know anymore. My brain is so cloudy and all I think about is how to please her. How to show her I'd do anything for her. I love her. I just bought her a gift from her wishlist, sent her my goodnight tribute, and now I'm off to bed.

Day 31:

The last day! I woke up so excited but I knew that the month isn't over yet, so I kept my cool with Princess. Her reply to my morning tribute was not what I expected. She was upset. Not with me, but because she paid for an automatic car wash and the machines fucked up and didn't clean the soap off her car. She didn't even acknowledge me. She just told me to send for her car wash cost.

I wanted to offer that I come over right away and rinse off her car, but I didn't want to make her more upset and she had to work.

I sent a few more tributes, did everything I was told, and at the end of the day, I asked my Princess when I would be freed from my prison.

She almost forgot I was even caged because of her day, but I finally got my response.

"okay yes, you're free for the night. enjoy, touch, jerk off, edge, cum. go crazy"

It was the perfect response. I got what I wanted, but she sent it in such a "I don't care about your cock, do whatever you want" way.

I wish I had more to say for the night, but I came one time, possibly the best orgasm I've ever had, then passed out... I didn't even get to fully enjoy my freedom to touch..

Now I await my November rules from my perfect Princess.