My Long Weekend with Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
The end of the long weekend.
2.2k words
4.38
25.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second part. Enjoy! :3~

~Sunday Morning~

I felt tense, every muscle felt bunched. I felt like my body was anticipating something. Coming out of sleep, I tried to move my arms and legs to shake off the tension. Not being completely coherent my limbs would not budge. My thighs were warm and my pussy felt wet and slippery. Slowly opening my eyes and looking down I could see Daddy's head in between my legs and eating me slowly with his hands around my thighs anchoring me to his mouth. I laid back down enjoying the soft, slow sensations of his tongue going up and down my slit. He occasionally moved down to dip his tongue into my pussy and lap up my juices. My sighs and moans alerted him that I was no longer sleeping but he just continued his slow pace.

There were no words being exchanged, I knew that I could not cum until Monday. So I decided that I would enjoy this as much as I could, even though my pussy has been screaming at me to be filled, to be played with until completion, to be satisfied. Try as I might, I started to twitch and buck. My hips demanding my pussy's right to cum, to no avail. Daddy just gripped my thighs tighter and continued his slow methodical meal. I started to cry.

"Please, Daddy," my voice was hoarse from a combination of screaming yesterday and the morning grogginess in my throat.

A soft vibration of Daddy's hum answered from between my legs.

"Stop, please. I'm going to cum, please, I'm not allowed," the licking stopped for a moment and his deep voice responded from between my thighs.

"Oh? You aren't allowed to cum are you? And who exactly told you that my sweet girl?"

"You did, Daddy. I pinky promised not to cum until you gave me permission."

"Hmm..." his breath was blowing softly against my pussy and he had begun idly stroking a finger up and down my slit. My breath was catching every time he grazed my clit. I waited in anticipation for his response.

I felt him shift and push himself up to rest his chin on top of my tummy looking up at me.

"I got a call this morning that has made our long weekend, slightly shorter. I have to go to work tomorrow to fix something and I thought that I would hook you up to a wand and leave you here the whole day unable to do anything as you came until you passed out. However, it is much too cruel seeing as it was meant to be a reward for holding off until now. What do you say babygirl? Do you want to turn this Sunday into your Monday reward?" His grin was wider than the Cheshire cat.

My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what stroke of luck this was. I was at my limit just thinking about what he did to me yesterday.

~Saturday Afternoon~

"It seems to me that playing with your pussy is not going to be an option for the rest of the day." Daddy was slowly stroking my outer lips as I twitched. My arms were tied above me in bed with my ankles tied to my thighs and spread wide. He had been slowly teasing my pussy with just his finger for hours. My thighs were soaked and there was a large wet spot in the sheets below me.

"I think we're going to have to stick to your other hole and look, it's already lubricated from your slutty, little girl juices." He started to tug on the plug he put in earlier. My asshole was so tight that it didn't want to give up the plug. I tried to relax as he pulled but every time he met resistance, he plunged the plug in as deep as he could get it then pull back out slowly, twisting as he went.

He did this over and over again with me whimpering at the feeling of my asshole being thoroughly fucked and stretched by this plug. Eventually it came out with a pop. His finger coated in my juices traced my hole, which gaped a little from all the stimulation.

I was blind again. He had put my eye cover once more and decided that he was going to have a grand time playing with my butt hole. It felt like he was stretching it to receive a baseball bat. It started with some different graduated plugs. Every time he would go up a size, he would stop and go back down making me squeeze the toy and fuck me harshly with it. My pussy was steadily leaking juices that allowed him to keep lubricating the plethora of toys he laid out to torture me.

At one point he started to introduce the beads. Slowly he would put one in me.

"Hold it baby. I want your sphincter to gain some muscle. I want you to grip my cock properly when I use your asshole. That's it, hold it in while Daddy pulls. Good girl." We did this repeatedly, with him adding more of the beads into my ass. Once I was full of them he stopped and came around to wiggle behind me, cradling me. His hands came up to pinch my nipples rolling them, making me squirm. I turned my face into the crook of his neck making noises like a tortured animal. He just shushed me and continued playing with my nipples. My ass was so full and the sharp pain of my nipples was too much.

"Please, Daddy. I'm going to cum, please!" he stopped a moment letting me calm down. I listened to his breathing and was lulled into a sense of calm. A sharp sensation came from my nipple and I moaned. He had attached nipple clamps onto my nipples and I whimpered and felt tears coming down from my face. I just needed to cum but, I knew it wasn't the time.

He began rubbing my belly to soothe me and put his lips next to my ear, "Push them out, baby. If you push all the beads out like a good girl, I'll fuck your ass and make you feel nice and full."

The thought of him filling me made my pussy clench. At that moment, there was nothing I wanted more. I started to push and as soon as one bead popped out, his hand came down on my clamped nipple and smacked it hard. I shook with the feeling of it, almost too much. My legs tried to close but Daddy's hands were there holding me open.

"Keep going sweetheart, don't you want Daddy's cock in your sweet ass?" he whispered like the Devil himself seducing me.

I now knew that each time I pushed one out, a slap was waiting for me. And so I pushed them all out, one at a time, pausing after each to feel that sharp pain and ride the edge, close enough to taste the orgasm but not enough to tip over. The tears behind my mask fell steadily now. The last one was out and both of the clamps were twisted off and I cried out as Daddy massaged my nipples

"Good girl. You were such a good girl. And now you're ready for your reward." I could hear his smile as he got out from under me. He pushed me further into the mattress, lifting my thighs towards my shoulders and exposing my used asshole to his cock. The slow probing made my asshole quiver. Slowly, ever so slowly did he plunge into me, allowing his whole cock to bottom out and his hips press hard into me.

"Fuck, baby. You feel amazing!" I had no words. I was so full, I couldn't think.

"Squeeze, baby. As hard as you can. Good keep squeezing just like that my sweet, sweet girl." As I held his cock, he began to pull out slowly, groaning as he went. When his cock was out, he waited for my hole to close before pushing back in again. Over and over, that is how he took me until he couldn't take it anymore and began to pound my hole. I was crying and hollering at this point screaming for him to let me go. And right when I thought I was going to cum, he stopped deep in me. His grunts and sighs told me of the cum he was depositing deep in my gut. Slowly he pulled out and I felt a plug at my ass once more. It was bigger than him and he worked it into my used asshole until it was snuggly placed.

Untying me he cuddled me as the big spoon. One hand massaging my breast and the other rubbing my stomach. I drifted to an exhausted sleep for a blissful nap.

~Sunday Morning~

While my eyes had been glazed over, Daddy had been slowly stroking my lips with the tips of his fingers and giving me soft kisses on my belly waiting for my answer. I had been so silent for so long, that he repeated his question.

"Do you want to spend the day cumming, babygirl?" His smile was devious. I barely was able to squeak out an audible affirmative with my head nodding frantically. My nipples were painfully hard, my asshole was an absolute wreck, and pussy was so sensitive. I waited, impatiently for the feeling I had been wanting this whole weekend. The feel of his breath from his chuckle drove me crazy as he ever so slowly moved towards my clit. And finally, I felt his lips gently on my clit, the soft lapping of his tongue and then the feeling of him sucking on me tipped me over in an earth-shattering orgasm. I was allowed to cum and the it made me feel lost. My whole body was shaking and bucking, I couldn't hold back my screams. I was crying and whimpering as I came down.

Daddy was still in between my legs sucking gently and petting my thighs bringing me down slowly.

I realized that I had been mumbling, "Thank you, Daddy," repeatedly.

He slowly moved his face away from my pussy to say, "I bet that felt good baby. Don't worry, we aren't even close to being finished with you."

I looked down to see his devious smile just as he continued to attack my pussy. Like a starved man in the desert, he ate me for what felt like hours. I was screaming and crying for him to stop but he continued. When I felt like I couldn't take it anymore he got up. The respite was welcomed, my legs felt like jelly and everything felt so sensitive. He was gently stroking me and moving me around. Taking restraints off and repositioning me. I wasn't paying much attention until I was tucked into the crook of his arm and having my hair pet as he crooned.

"You ready babygirl?"

"For what, Daddy?" His smile did not bode well for me I feared.

"This..." he flicked a switch and my world went away.

I soon became aware of the position that he put me in. My hands were bound to the outside of my thighs and my thighs were held together with rope trapping a wand against my clit. I couldn't move and the vibrations were too much for me. No matter how I squirmed and wiggled, there was no relief.

"This is how I want to see you. Look at me baby. I want to see you cum again. I want to see it all, look at me in the eyes. That's it." He continued to pet me and stare into my eyes as I wailed and begged to be released.

He forced me to have orgasms just until I was about to pass out. He stopped and untied me.

"It's my turn babygirl" he said as he began to get undressed.

Everything was so sensitive and I was so tired. I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to. The truth was, even though my clit hurt from so much stimulation, my pussy felt empty and needed something to fill it. The constant ache of clenching my pussy muscles with nothing inside was getting to me. I eagerly waited for Daddy to come between my legs and use his cock in me.

Walking towards me with his cock in his hand made me whimper weakly, I licked my lips in anticipation of him pounding into me. He slowly, slowly entered me. Savoring the feel of my hot, wet, sheath. When he was fully inside of me, hitting all of my delicious spots, he paused. He stared at me waiting. I looked at him, breathless, aching, wanting.

I slowly nodded and he began to ram in and out of me. It felt so good that my back was arching and my toes curling. I didn't think I could cum anymore but Daddy always proves me wrong. I was cumming for him and when it wasn't enough, he would use his thumb to send me over again by rubbing on my poor, sore clit.

Only, when I was truly wrung out and couldn't even open my eyes did he stop. I was wrapped in blankets with him behind me under the covers. Our naked skin touching. His hand casually cupping my breast and lightly stroking a nipple and the other hand softly caressing my belly.

"Sleep now my sweet girl. We have to go back to the real world tomorrow."

~The End~