My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

It was probably all in my mind but after fucking the hooker and imagining it was my mum, she seemed to be friendlier. I felt that she and I were closer and that at times she was flirting with me. Maybe it was all in my mind, but also, I thought that she was now dressing sexier, well more provocatively is probably a more accurate term. Her clothes seemed to be tighter, her skirts maybe shorter and her tops lower. I swear, though I couldn't be certain, that now and then when we were alone and not likely to have visitors, she didn't wear a bra and on more than one occasion I couldn't see any VPLs beneath her yoga pants or other particularly tight skirts or pants. This, inevitably, sent such lurid thoughts through my mind that in my more off the wall thinking moments, I believed it was all to do with me. My logic was that she was trying to attract me or, at least let me know she was available, without laying it on the line and admitting it. Clearly, that was influenced a great deal by how I felt which was pretty much the same so, in my mind we were playing a bizarre game of poker where we both kept our cards very close to our chests.

Despite my beliefs, or were they hopes, that she was coming out of her shell and feeling differently about me, I couldn't work out how I could get her to go further without risking everything by trying it on with her. And I was fearful that if I got it wrong and it was all in my youthful, sexually over fertile mind then all manners of hell would break loose and I'd end up the big-time loser. So, effectively, like many men, I whimped out of doing anything and left it to fate and mum to run the show.

And at times it was quite a show.

12