My Lovestory

Story Info
My girlfriend evolved into amazon futa.
2.7k words
3.96
23.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
john4818
john4818
10 Followers

My name is Duke, 25 years old, I am of average height 5'9" and weight 137 lbs. I am into girls with big boobs and big ass, and so I met this girl 'Susan' in online dating platform, she is 5'5" and 133 lbs, with huge boobs 38D and big round ass. Our date went well, but at that time I was looking for no strings attached, and so was she.

One thing let to another and we both fell for each other and after 1 year I proposed her, and she accepted my proposal.

I lost my virginity with her, and so did she. I have a 6 inch average dick, but I used to last for 30-40 mins on average during sex and she was fan of the foreplay I used to do with her, the way I finger her and lick her pussy, and I love to suck her boobs like a child. Our sex life was going very well.

I had a crush on Susan's friend Jenny, she is 5'4" and a bit chubby which 165 lbs, she was also on busty side with 38D and huge ass. I even had a fantasy of having threesome with her, eating Jenny's pussy while fucking Susan at the same time.

Other than above mentioned fantasies, I also have secret fantasies which I've never disclosed to anyone. I used to watch porn of amazon women lift and carry, domination, and shemale with huge cock dominating male and fucking male.

After Covid-19 was gone, another virus was introduced, but it was very much rare, so most of the people were unaware of it. The virus was named as SD-69, which did not affected male but when came in contact with a female of age (18-45), made a drastic change in their body.

The first change that appeared during SD-69 virus would be that they would get more hungry (able to eat 3 times than usual) and their HGH(human growth hormone) gets activated, resulting in increase in height and weight. The height could get increased by 6 inches to a foot depending on the diet that is being consumed.

The second noticeable change was the most horrifying one, vagina starts to convert into dick in a time span of 1 month after increase in height and weight. The dick which was formed was not the ordinary one but huge (minimum 8 inch long and 6 inch thick).

The body remains in feminine shape only and their was no change in pitch of voice like shemales, as shemales sound a bit like males do.

Our life was going as usual. During weekends we used to meet and fuck all day, but everything changed 6 months after 1st case of SD-69 in our country. We're not aware if such type of virus even existed.

One weekend Susan called me and Jenny for lunch, and we noticed Jenny had gained height and weight, she was now 5'8". We were shocked and she told us that she gained height in 10 days only and was very much happy for her height. But, she was not aware if her height is going to stop there. After that day, we did not hear anything from Jenny and she was not even answering Susan's call.

3 weeks after that day, I noticed that Susan's height was also increased. So I asked her to check her height, which she did, and result was that she was now 5'7" increasing her height by 2 inches and her weight was also increased from 133 lbs to 143 lbs. She was also very happy at that time due to increase in her height.

After 1 week her height increased to 5'10", getting 1 inch taller that I was. Now she was getting worried about what was happening to her. I was also worried about her health, but in the other side I was getting excited that she was taller that me, having beautiful face and sexy figure as hell. We has a great fuck that day, which let her forget all the tensions she had in her mind temporarily.

After that day she distanced herself from me, not answering my calls and texts. I was worried so after next week I went to her house.

Susan-"Who's there?"

Duke-"It's me baby, why are you not answering my calls and texts?"

(she was silent for some time, then she spoke)

Susan-"I want to breakup with you."

Duke-"Why what happened?"(worried)

Susan-"I just want to breakup"(crying)

(I knew something was wrong, I asked her but she didn't told me and neither did she opened the door)

So I wend to back side of the house and entered from the opened window. As, I saw her I was standing shocked. She had become way much taller than me (around 6'1").

Duke-"What Happened babe, how are you so tall?"

Susan-"I don't want to talk about it"(still crying)

(For about an hour I pampered her and made her comfortable)

Duke-"Now tell me babe, what's going on?"

Susan-"I don't want to loose you, but now you'll not be with me after knowing my condition."(crying)

Duke-"Babe I am with you no matter what"

Susan-"Promise?"

Duke-"Yes babe"(pampering her)

Susan-"I had an appointment with doctor last week, as I was worried about my height. So, he told me that I was suffering from SD-69 virus."

She told me everything about the virus, I was shocked and could not believe that such kind of virus even existed. I was speechless at that movement, then she asked me if I would leave her?

I could not see her depressed as I love her so much. I can not leave her, but was feeling bad for her condition. And somewhere in my mind I was also feeling that, probability of those hidden wild fantasies was increasing.

I hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks and told her that "no matter what, I am not going to leave you Susan." With that her eyes filled with tears and she hugged me tight, telling me "thank you so much, for being there with me." I could feel how big she was now, her chest was broader than mine, and feeling her huge boobs, I had boner which she sensed. we had great fuck for whole week.

At the end of that week, her height has reached maximum, which was 6'4" and now her weight was 220 lbs. I started loving her more and more (specially her figure). Before I used to lift her and fuck her, but now I asked her to lift me up while me fucking her. I was fulfilling my fantasies of amazon girl, that too with my girlfriend whom I loved the most.

As now she was so tall that her shoulders were above my face, and I was exactly in front of her boobs. Somewhere she also liked being taller that me, as she used to press me against the wall with her boobs on my face and one of her thigh pressing my dick.

Once she wore 6 inch heels and was standing at 6'10", and she pressed me towards a wall with her ass on my face, and told me to breathe through her asshole. She told me that she likes me eating her ass while standing, without getting bend on my knees.

Sometimes she used to lift me up and press me against the wall and kisses me like crazy. I used to feel like I've given myself to her and have become her slave, with whom she can do anything. I also liked everything she did to me, so I never stopped her. With this our bonding become stronger everyday.

Next day I got a mail from my senior manager, that I have to go to abroad for field work for 2 weeks. This made my girlfriend depressed, as it was very important time for her as her vagina was going to evolve into a dick, so she wanted me to support her at that time. I convinced her that I am just a call away, and I'll be there to support her. To calm her down, I told her that "lets see whose dick would be bigger when I'll come back". With this we both laughed and then started kissing each other. Then she asked me to sit on her lap, which I did, and then she told me that" If after 2 weeks you are bigger than me, then you will fuck my virgin ass and I will not fuck you for 1 whole week, but if I would be bigger that you, then I'll make you my slave and fuck the shit out of your virgin ass for one whole week non-stop. Deal?"

Her confidence made me sweat, but I knew that it takes 4 weeks to get full sized dick, so in 2 weeks she will not be able to reach my size. Then I went to my house, and during night I was forced to imagine how her dick was going to look like, and how would it feel like in my ass. As I was thinking about it I got a boner, and Imagined her lifting me and fucking me like crazy for hours, slapping my face, humiliating me.

Next morning I left for abroad. She used to video call me daily and we used to have romantic talks which then used to get driven into dirty talks, that makes me to masturbate, and then I used to fell asleep.

On third day her dick was 1 inch long, and she told me that she has started eating more and more to make her dick grow bigger than mine in 2 weeks so that she can make me her slave. Every time when I listened to her words, even I feel excited and started to wish that she wins the bet.

On 7th day her dick was 4 inches already, and she told me her progress. And then she said that she had done a bit of a research and found out that, if she'll eat like this, she will get her dick ready before 2 weeks. Which made me way too much excited. I told her "I love you baby" and in return she said in aggressive voice "don't call me baby, I'm your mommy, who'll make sure you will feel the 8th wonder".

From next day onwards she stopped telling me her progress and whenever I asked her about her size, she told me it is a surprise and told me to make my ass ready. I was falling for her more and more, and was getting excited to see her dick, and what she would do to me with her dick.

After 2 weeks I came back to my home, changed my clothes and went to Susan's home, as she invited me. When I reached I saw her in sexy crop top which were revealing her huge boobs and mini skirt which she used to wear when her height was 5'5", but now it could barely cover her ass, and her dick inside her panty was easily visible.

She greeted me with a very tight hug, where she pressed my face into her boobs, her dick was touching my belly and I could feel it getting hard, and she was pressing my dick which her thigh trying to tease me, and was successful in doing so. Then she kissed me and told me how much she loves me and with a wicked smile she told me how much she is going to love me tonight, then she welcomed me into her house.

After having dinner, she asked me to make her hard, I was sitting on the couch, she came in front of me, standing very tall, my face was in front of her dick. She was so big that I could not see anything but just her. She removed her panty freeing her dick, which seemed soft but was equal to my dick's erect size, that made me excited but also a bit afraid about how big it could get, and I started to sweat.

Susan-"What happened my little baby, are you afraid of your mommy?"

Duke-"No baby, I am very happy"(in nervous tone)

She slapped my face

Susan-"Call me mommy, or else you've to beg for your life."

Duke-"Sorry mommy."

With that Susan asked me to kiss her dick, and I followed her words, as I kissed it, it grew by 1 inch. I saw her and she had a wicked smile in her face, pure feeling was coming out of her that, this beast is gonna ruin me for whole week as I lost the bet.

Then she hold my face softly and guided me towards her dick, her dick was thick for my mouth, but I managed to put it inside, then she asked me to close my eyes, which I did. With every stroke her dick was getting bigger and bigger, I could feel that my dick was of no comparison in front of hers. Her dick was becoming so thick that gave me pain like it would break my mouth into two pieces. then she closed my nose with her fingers making it hard for me to breathe. Tears were coming from my eyes, her dick was getting bigger and bigger and I could not breathe. Then she took out her dick.

With just a blowjob, she made me feel like she was going to kill me, I was in no senses. After a minute or two, when I came back into my senses, I saw a huge cock in front of me, she told me it is 12 inches long and 7 inches thick my love. Then I saw her and she was looking so big. She then asked me to get up, but I was so week at that time that I could not, so she slapped my face with her huge heavy rod like cock which was so much painful that it made red mark on my face. Tears came from my eyes.

She lifted me up and said "I am sorry my baby, you got hurt, if you would have listened to your mommy then this would not have happened" then she kissed me so hard that i could not breathe, it was like she was sucking life out of me. But I was liking all this, as I've always fantasized about it.

She was doing all this to make me get ready to get fucked by her. She then make me bend on my knees and again put her dick inside my mouth, but this time is was sucking it like I was hungry for it. She had quite a stamina as my jaws were paining like hell and at last she came after half n hour, she removed my face out of her dick, and took a beer glass and filled it with her cum, I was shocked that she filled it whole by her angry living sperms.

Then she undressed me and hugged me from back and kissed me, and lifted me up from behind and told me "now it is time for you to experience 8th wonder from your mommy". She then took glass full of her cum and started to apply it on my ass as lube and she also applied it on her dick.

It was the time when I lost my ass virginity, she pressed her dick against my ass, I started to scream in pain, I felt like my ass is tearing apart in two pieces, but she didn't stopped, instead she was enjoying my screams and she didn't stopped until her dick went full inside my ass. Then she lifted me in the air and started fucking me like a monster, for 10 minutes I could do nothing but scream and cry in pain and after that I felt like my lower back went paralyzed, I could not feel my lower body, but she didn't stopped, she fucked my for 1 hour non-stop. After that when she was about to cum, she pressed me so hard in her boobs and pressed her dick so much deep in my ass, and started shooting out about a liter of cum inside my ass, which even filled my stomach, I was so much in pain and in pleasure, I could never dream of.

With that she took out her dick of my ass and all the cum fell out of my dick like someone has opened the water tap. After that she hold me tight and slept with me, putting my face in her boobs

The End

john4818
john4818
10 Followers