My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her butt was right above my nose, only 5 inches away, and her skirt had completely covered my face. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or was caught up in her lust. As she began licking his anus, I waited patiently. I couldn't see anything from where I was, so I concentrated on the sounds and her movements. Kishore bhai was enjoying the attention as he moaned a few times, but Malti was unfazed. She finally let go after about 10 minutes and went to the bathroom. He, too, joined her and returned after a quick change of clothes.

I couldn't tell if he'd ejaculated or not. I assumed he had, but I wasn't sure because I didn't hear any groans.They returned and quietly shifted to the divan behind me, where they slept. It was a small one for the two of them, but there was nowhere else for them to stay. I expected them to have their sex in another room, but they didn't.

He said, as they settled into each other's arms, "That was incredible. I've only had it a couple of times in the past."

"When did Aunt tell you about me?" he inquired.

"About six months ago," Malti replied.

"I adore Sanjay," she continued, "and I also enjoy adventure and refused to live the mundane life my parents promised me."

"Did you really know what you were getting yourself into?"

"Yes, I've heard Aunt's moans and screams a few times already," she chuckled softly.

"I didn't think you were the adventurous type," he explained, "you were more like a snobbish woman, scoffing at anything unrefined, but I saw that spark in your eyes and instinctively knew that you would be difficult but not impossible to get."

"What exactly did she tell you?" he inquired.

"She was torn between her love for Sanjay and her duty to you," Malti explained.

"What she was asking of me was outrageous, but she had to have a reason. So I didn't think too hard about it and just went with the flow."

"However, what did she say?"

"She promised me to you, but she wanted to keep you at bay for the first few years," Malti explained.

"It's no surprise she's irritated by your behavior," he said.

"Once I understood the circumstances, I couldn't justify breaking her promise," she explained.

There were kissing sounds, and it appeared they were going for the second round. I carefully looked back and saw that my neighbor had mounted my wife. He pushed his penis inside quickly; despite her grunt, she was fully prepared for him.

"Take it slowly," she pleaded, "we haven't had such a leisurely opportunity in a long time."

"So, what did you do?" he inquired, encouraging her to continue telling her story.

"It took me a few months to make up my mind, and I began communicating with you more frequently."

Kishore bhai was thrusting slowly, his entire body resting on top of her. I couldn't understand how my wife, who weighed only 45 kg (100 lbs), could handle the weight of this stallion, who weighed more than 100 kg (220 lbs).

"In order to make it a reality, I decided to make myself available to you," she went on.

"Once the wedding date was set and you had arranged for all of the logistics, it was clear to me that not giving you any chance would be unfair."

It was about a month before our wedding. I recall how frequently she came to our house during that time period. I didn't understand at the time, but it was becoming clear to me now.

"My mother-in-law was particular about it and shielded me the majority of the time," Malti explained.

"A few days before the wedding, I persuaded her that it was wrong to break a promise to someone who had helped us all along. I informed her that I had decided to make myself available and that she should be supportive and look after Sanjay."

"Oh, so it wasn't Aunt; it was you the whole time," he explained.

Malti was moaning softly now, as if his constant humping was having an effect. It had only been 5 minutes, but she was already showing signs of orgasm. I recognized her moans, which were far more intense than anything I could elicit from her.

Except for the occasional slapping and kissing sound, there was silence. She finally grunted and gripped him for a couple of minutes. Her entire body went limp after she climaxed.

"What are you made of?" she remarked, encouraging him to plough her again.

"These things must be done delicately," she continued, "so I thought it best to give you a chance and leave the rest to you."

"Do you believe Sanjay was acting similarly? Providing me with an opportunity in a subtle way?" He inquired.

"I know he's knocked out now," he added.

No wonder they had made sure I was sleepy and possibly given me something. Now I recall that I had inadvertently spilled a glass of liquor on the balcony and may not have received the full dose he had intended for me.

"He knows everything about your conquests, doesn't he?" she joked.

"So you're in agreement," he said.

"It's obvious to anyone that you're a lecher," she stated.

"Would you have succumbed to me if Aunt hadn't persuaded you?"

"Perhaps, but it would have taken a lot longer. There is no privacy, so nothing is possible without the support of family members."

"I sometimes wonder what made you fall for me," he said, "because you are such a beautiful and young woman."

"It's not difficult to understand, Kishore bhai; you know how to please a woman and how to pursue one," she explained.

"Such men captivate women."

Kishore bhai continued plowing while they talked leisurely. She appeared to be climaxing again after what seemed like 20 minutes. Kishore bhai joined her this time and ejaculated inside her. They parted ways, and Malti went to the bathroom for the second time, heaving a sigh of relief. They both stepped out onto the balcony for a few moments before returning inside.

They both watched a regular movie for a short time, but Kishore bhai and Malti were uninterested. They both decided to call it a night and fell asleep within a half-hour. Malti slept on the mattress next to me while he slept on the divan. She nuzzled into me and fell asleep quickly. I soon fell asleep as well.

After what seemed like another hour or so, I awoke to find Kishore bhai sitting up on the divan once more. Malti returned from the bathroom and climbed onto the divan, where she lay next to him. "God, you are so horny," she exclaimed as she kissed him.

"I'm madly in love with you, Malti," he said. She didn't respond, instead kissing him and having him mount her for the second time.

"Take your time," she said quietly.

I was envious of the chemistry he had with my wife. Despite the fact that Malti and I were quite close, I felt that he had made a lot more progress in a much shorter period of time.

"Was Aunt the same as me?" Malti inquired out of curiosity.

"Absolutely not. She was icy and tense all the time. It wasn't until the last ten years that she truly began to enjoy it."

"Can you tell me how old you are?" he inquired.

"21."

"She was 25 when it began, but she was too scared to enjoy it at the time," he explained, adding, "I am 45."

"You are my father's age, yes."

"Is it bothering you?"

"I couldn't have kept up with your younger self," she admitted.

"Tell me honestly, did you father Sanjay?" she enquired.

"You'd have liked it, wouldn't you?"He inquired, chuckling.

"Yes," she admitted in between moans, "it would have justified you mounting me."

"She was pregnant with him when they moved here, and she fell for me within the first month. Similarly to you," he elaborated.

"I fathered the other children, but she was a frail woman, and they did not survive."

Malti moaned incessantly as he stroked her. There was something about this man that could elicit such an emotional response from her. Even if I had stroked her furiously, she would not have reacted in this way. He wasn't in a hurry and let Malti enjoy the pleasurable sensations.

"Have you considered my mistress's proposal?" he asked, abruptly changing the subject. Malti didn't respond, so he increased his speed and began ploughing her with zeal. She pleaded after only a couple of minutes, "Oh, no. Take it easy."

As he settled into the rhythm, she said, "Kishore bhai It might not work."

"But are you willing to give it a shot?"

She agreed after a little prodding, whispering, "Hmm."

It wasn't clear to me why they were discussing some things in code language and others explicitly. They finished their sex after talking about a variety of topics; none of it seemed particularly interesting, or perhaps I was simply too tired to care. I didn't wake up until she laid next to me and kissed me. The strong stench of sperm hit me, as did the bitter taste, as Malti pushed her tongue into my mouth. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was pitch black and that Kishore bhai appeared to be snoring on the divan.

I kissed her back; she was all worked up now and kissed me passionately. She straddled my face after a minute and offered her pussy for me to smell and taste. The smell of sperm was even stronger, but much of it had begun to dry. I pushed my tongue into her vagina without hesitation. Malti shuddered and squeezed her vaginal muscles, releasing a thick, slimy substance onto my tongue.

Was that my very first cream pie? I'd imagined it several times, but after hearing some of their conversation, I began to wonder if I'd already tasted it. After about 5 minutes, she laid next to me and kissed my cheeks, whispering, "He mounted your wife."

We went to bed and didn't make much noise after that. Malti woke me up promptly at 6:00 a.m., and we went to sleep in our room. My mother left early in the morning and returned shortly after. I awoke at 9:00 a.m. Malti had already freshened up when I awoke lazily and hugged her from behind.

"Hmm," she said as she pushed me away. You stink; go take a bath first. I finished up my morning activities and returned. Malti greeted me with tea and freshly prepared upma. As she closed the door and sat down next to me, she smiled mischievously.

"How does it feel to live your fantasy?" she inquired. I was nervous and unsure what she was implying, but she clarified, "Gaur mounted your wife last night. I gave you a taste, but you were too tired to enjoy it."

"What happened?" I enquired.

"You'll have to use your imagination, Sanjay," she replied coyly as she kissed my cheeks and said, "Thank you!"

"You gave me two fantastic gifts yesterday; the first was about our financial freedom, and the second was Gaur."

"What have you decided?" I asked her as she went to get a glass of water for me.

Instead, she asked, "Do you have any regrets?"

"Not really," I admitted matter-of-factly, but her chemistry with him had clearly bothered me. Nonetheless, it was something I had fantasized about, so I can't say it didn't excite me.

We sat in front of each other after finishing our tea. Malti was stunning, but more importantly, she appeared content and exhausted. When I noticed a red mark on her neck, she quickly covered it up.

"Gaur's gift," she said quietly.

"I want to be Kishore bhai's fourth wife," she said, looking me in the eyes.

"You mentioned becoming a mistress earlier," I retorted.

"What he didn't get in the last 20 years of marriage, I want to give him in the next ten," she said.

"So he'll be coming with us even if we leave this place," she added.

She was poised, composed, direct, and solemn. I was drawn to the same sternness.

"There will be no more hide and seek," she added.

"Kishore bhai is 45 years old; there is no point in wasting time."

"Give it a little time," I advised.

"Before Navratri," she said again. Our conversation was cut short when our neighbors knocked on the door. After they had gone, I asked myself, "How am I supposed to do that?"

"That is your problem," she explained.

When my other building friends arrived, I left with them, leaving her to handle the housework. Despite the fact that I was conversing with my friends, I had only one thought on my mind. Navratri was only a week away; how could I possibly plan everything for her so quickly? As my mind ran through various scenarios, it became clear to me what she desired. After hearing Malti's reasoning last night, some of my rage toward my mother subsided.

As I previously stated, we were indebted to Kishore bhai, so allowing him to enjoy the pleasures of my wife was a sure way to pay it off. If my mother can do it, why shouldn't she expect the same from her daughter-in-law? Besides, she had given her ample warning prior to our marriage. Malti could have chosen not to marry me, but she did.

When did she begin having sex with him? What made her want to give me a taste of his sperm? It was strange because we had never discussed it. She clearly read my mind and was brave enough to try it without fear of the consequences. What if I had revolted or made a scene, but she had sex with him while I was present? She was taking risks, and so was Kishore bhai. Both wanted things to be out in the open as soon as possible.

Everyone in our building knew Kishore bhai was very close to our family; especially after my father died, he took very good care of us, just like an Uncle would. As a result, even though everyone thought of him as a lecher, no one expected Kishore bhai to have such thoughts about Malti. The truth was quite different, but I decided to use it to my advantage.

He was 45 years old, and Malti, who was only 21, could easily have passed for an actress. Due to a lack of privacy and opportunities, he had only mounted the Chawl's youngest woman on rare occasions. She was 33 years old at the time. She was a lovely lady, but clearly not in the same league as Malti. The 24-year age difference between the two, as well as the stark difference in their complexions and appearances, allayed our concerns. Some even suspected he fathered me, but thanks to Malti, I learned that wasn't the case.

We already had a metal door at the entrance to our section of the patio, which effectively separated both of our flats. We had mostly kept it open, only locking it during festive times when a lot of unwanted people came in. If we started using it, it would undoubtedly provide a lot more privacy and open up new opportunities.

That night, a movie was being shown on the ground behind our building. Normally, they would choose a Saturday night, but due to the previous night's rain, they had shifted to Sunday. Many families would sit on the ground with their chairs or thin mattresses to watch these films. Some would even look out the window that opened into the ground.

Kishore bhai would occasionally open the terrace for us to enjoy the view. Because the entrance to the storage room was behind our common patio door, I reasoned that the terrace would provide them with more privacy.

I went ahead with the plan, telling him how yesterday was a good experience but that I dozed off too quickly; perhaps we should watch the movie together. Malti raised her brows and smiled mischievously as she listened. My mother appeared to be clueless, and although it was not uncommon for people to watch movies from the terrace, she avoided climbing the narrow ladder.

I took it upon myself to clean up the terrace and prepare for the event. It was a small space, maybe 4 ft x 6 ft, because it was essentially the roof of two toilets. While the rest of the roof was tiled, it faced the back of the building and looked into the open ground behind our building. The tiled room ascended from the terrace and descended to the other side of the building. This roof protected the rooms at the base of our building's U-shape structure. Because the terrace lacked a light source, it was always dark, but light from the ground and neighboring structures provided some illumination.

Kishore bhai was the first person to reach the roof, carrying a small foldable chair. He'd placed it on the terrace, facing the ground, near the tiled roof. We walked in, and after some introductions, he said to me, "Why don't you grab some comforters and pillows from my room; they're right on the bed." I forgot to pick them up."

He didn't wait for me to walk away completely. Malti giggled softly and offered her lips for him to kiss as he hugged her from behind. As one descended the ladder, one could peer through a netted opening into the terrace. It wasn't practical, but it could be used to spy on someone on the terrace. I didn't waste any time and got everything I needed. Malti snatched them up and spread them across the tiled roof. Because there was only room for two people, I assumed Kishore bhai would sit in the chair, defeating the purpose. Before I could say anything else, he said, "Oh, please get the drinks. They're right there on the table."

When I returned with the drinks, they had both settled into their positions on the tiled roof and placed a pillow and a comforter in the chair for me.

"We've taken a seat on the balcony. Could you please take a seat in the stall?" Malti pleaded, "Please?"

We began with a few pre-party drinks to get the party started. As is customary, the film began after some delays. My head was just below the roof line as I sat in the chair, and if I slouched my back, they wouldn't have been able to see me. It was a unique position. Despite the fact that I felt I was in a hopeless situation, I felt I could have taken advantage of it. We talked for a while, but when the movie started, Malti said, "Let's watch the movie now."

That was the clue for me as I slouched in the chair, slowly rolled down, walked to the corner, and peered around the corner. I felt comfortable eavesdropping on them because my position was not in their direct line of sight. They were sitting pretty close together, and when I peered over, I noticed that he had leaned in and was fondling her breasts. She appeared relaxed and preoccupied with the movie rather than his actions. They were chatting, but I couldn't hear anything because of the distance and the environment.

They were both wrapped in a single comforter. They were already testing the limits. Is it clear that I told Kishore bhai that she was his to have? I had a pretext last night, but now I don't. I was experiencing angst while they both continued to watch the movie and talk to each other. A good half-hour passed with almost no action from them. I even wondered if I had only dreamed about what had happened the night before.

"Could you please get some water for me, Sanjay?" I overheard Malti inquire. I stood up, stretched my legs and back, and turned to face them.

"Are you enjoying it?" I inquired.

"Yes, it is comfortable," Kishore bhai replied.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to make do with the chair today."

I smiled and walked away. I quickly grabbed a bottle of water and was disappointed to see that there was no action at all. Malti took the bottle, we talked for a few minutes, and she asked me to take the chair again so we could watch the movie.

"Sleep if you want," Kishore bhai said to me as I sank into my chair. I quickly returned to my vantage point and peered back onto the roof without delaying too long. That bastard was fingering my wife, and he seemed to be building up a crescendo as Malti threw her head sideways, trying to contain her moans while still enjoying the pleasurable sensations.

She clenched his hand and drew her feet back, squeezing it. She'd had a good time. He'd clearly been at it for at least 10-15 minutes. He drew his hand and offered her his to lick, as he had done the night before. Malti was a sex freak who eagerly lapped her own juices from his hand while pretending to fellate his fingers.

After that brief episode, they both needed a bio-break. Kishore bhai defiantly went to a corner and peed on the roof. He encouraged her to do the same, but she climbed down from the roof and drank some water instead. "He has been persuading me to have intercourse," she said after catching her breath.