My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 02

Story Info
The Elderly Neighbor Takes My Wife.
15.1k words
4.36
76.1k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story. The characters in the story are real people, and the setting is authentic. It was inspired by some childhood fantasies I had about these characters. I set the story in the early 1980s because these thoughts arose around that time, and it is also easy for me to capture the quirks of that era. You have the authority to determine what is true and what is fiction.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversions, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself, if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 2 - The Elderly Neighbor Takes My Wife

I awoke late. Malti had a day off and stayed at home as planned. We both left late in the morning, with me going to all of the banks and showing her the actual proof of the money we had, as well as adding her name to the accounts so she would be aware of them if something happened to me.

As I had previously stated, financial security had been a concern for her, but it seems to have passed now.

Because it was a hot day, we decided to go see a movie in a cinema to cool off. She, too, desired to spend some peaceful, relaxing time with me. Her mind, on the other hand, was on another world from the start. Because the theater was rather empty, we each chose a good, comfy seat. We spent a lot of time talking about how I started and grew our company, as well as what we should do next to extend it even further and truly establish ourselves.

Malti grew up in a wealthy household, so this fortune didn't come as a surprise to her. I was worried about it myself, but she was far too mature for her age, and that gave my life some stability. I wasn't sure if my own mother would be able to deal with the news calmly, so I decided not to tell her.

It was cold in the theater, so she wrapped herself in her shawl, which she soon extended to cover my lap as well. After a few moments, her hand descended into my lap and caressed my bulge. Clearly, I was worked up and expecting something, but I didn't dare to take advantage of her in such a public setting. She had no such reservations, and after a few good squeezes, her hand searched for the zipper and slowly tugged on it.

"What are you up to?" I spoke to her in hushed tones. She kept squeezing my bulge over my pants.

"Something different," she said. But because I wasn't comfortable with it, she decided not to unzip me and to keep massaging it.

"Are you hoping Gaur mounts your wife soon so that you can get some relief?"

"Very much," I mumbled, hoping that none of our actions were noticed. Fortunately, it was dark and sparsely populated, making it difficult for anyone to notice anything odd; besides, we weren't doing much by conventional standards.

"Are you interested in it as well?"

"Somewhat, but I need some time to think about it."

"If a middle-class couple like ours wants to live such a life, candidate options are limited," she added.

"If you ignore his flaws, Malti, he is truly gifted," I assured her.

"I like that he is an elderly man who is related to our family and lives right next door. However, such relationships are fraught with complications because they take on a life of their own."

"Would you like it to be time-limited?"

"I'm not sure, Sanjay, but the lack of such a choice makes the decision more difficult."

"He is trustworthy," I added, "so that is another plus."

"If you really want me to take on another husband, he is certainly a good choice," she said, despite his flaws.

"How do you think it would work if we started sleeping at his place?" she inquired.

"I hadn't considered it, but it would be obvious to him soon," I explained.

"You are correct, he is not an amateur, so things would be open in no time, and it would then become a sort of open relationship," she explained.

"You'll be his fourth wife," I said, slipping my hand into her lap and caressing her thigh.

"I don't think he'd like that," she said quietly after a brief pause, "must have had painful memories of his previous wives."

"What if I ended up being his mistress?"

She squeezed my bulge and said, "The sole purpose of a mistress is to sexually please her master. Isn't that what you wanted?"

We sat quietly and watched the movie for a few minutes. "Gaur has made his first move, Sanjay," she said.

"Uh? When?"

"On the last day of Ganesh celebrations," she explained, narrating the brief incident.

Except for a small portion on top of the toilets that was reconstructed during recent repair work, our building had a traditional roof and no terrace. Our floor's access to the terrace was via a ladder through a small storage area. Because many people had previously misused this terrace, the storage room was eventually locked so that only authorized people could access the stairs. Fortunately, Kishore bhai had the key, and he opened it that day to allow people to enjoy the festival processions. Many people took advantage of it as the sun set, but only a few people stayed back.

It was Malti's first vantage point, and she lingered on the terrace for a long time, not realizing she was alone and Gaur had arrived at the deserted terrace. It wasn't until he embraced her from behind that she realized it was him and she was alone on the terrace. Because it was quite dark on the terraces, only those who were intensely staring at them could see what was going on. She tried to free herself, but he was a strong man, and she didn't try hard enough.

With one hand, he massaged her breasts while the other caressed her naked tummy. Clearly, this wasn't the first time he tried to hug her; he had done so on the first night of Ganesh festival, when we went out to see various setups in our neighborhood. However, this was the first time he massaged her breast. His strong body odor was all over her, and she could feel his hot breath on her neck as he inhaled her fragrance. As he pushed forward, she could feel his bulge on her lower back. He practically enveloped her entire body, and she realized for the first time what it would be like if a man much larger than her tried to romance her.

They must have been awake for only a few minutes when my mother called for her. It snapped her trance, and she bolted. He could see that she was available now, and all he had to do was push the boundaries.

Malti was ready and eager to mate with him, but she was concerned and did not make herself available. The next chance came a day before I arrived; she had left a few items drying on the terrace. Usually, in the evening, some or all of the other people were on the terrace, so she wasn't concerned about being caught by him alone again.

She had escaped his clutches several times before, but not the day before I returned. The situation was identical, except that it was getting dark and she went to retrieve some items that she had left drying on the terrace.

He appeared just as she was about to walk down the stairs. He took the items she was carrying and gently placed them to the side before confidently taking her in his arms. He planted his lips on hers even as she leaned back and pressed against his chest. She was incredibly worked up and eager to take the next step, so she cooperated but did not give in easily. In a matter of seconds, he was passionately kissing her and putting his tongue in her mouth.

Her fears of his foul breath had vanished, and all she could feel was his manliness. His manliness reflected in his stale breath and pungent body odor. Even though she had no intention of kissing him back, he was so good at kissing that she did it passionately. The kissing continued for 3-4 minutes without interruption; she was unconcerned about anyone catching them or even seeing them from other buildings; it was quite dark, so she felt safe.

He spun her around and began squeezing her breasts. He was smitten by them; as I previously stated, Malti's breasts were large and looked fantastic on her slender frame.

"These will feed my babies," he said quietly to her. He kneaded and squeezed her breasts like there was no tomorrow. She couldn't take it any longer and turned around, offering her lips to him once more. She kissed him briefly this time before rushing down the ladder with her belongings, pushing him away.

After narrating the episode, she asked, "Are you happy?" My penis, which was as hard as a brick, answered her question before she even asked it.

Did he meet your expectations? Did you find his odor offensive? Did you get a sense of his masculinity? I had a million questions, but I was so moved by her story that I kept quiet and let her speak for herself.

"We gave him the opportunity to seduce the daughter-in-law, and he kissed the bride exactly one month later. I didn't notice anything, not his bad breath nor his strong body odor. All I felt were pleasant sensations, nothing else," she stated.

"Does he now have the legal right to breed his daughter-in-law?"

It was enough for me to ejaculate inside my underwear.

"It always gets you, doesn't it?" she chuckled. Anyway, he never needed our permission; he would have bred me one way or another."

"Do you want me to speak to him about the rental agreement?" I asked as I finally settled in after cleaning myself up.

"No, not yet." Allow him to take me as he intended; boldly and without regard for societal considerations."

"Navratri is approaching; it should provide ample opportunities to fully realize our fantasy, and I should also be in my fertile period."

"Shouldn't we wait a few years, Malti?" Starting a family so soon may not be a good idea."

"Perhaps you are correct, but Gaur may disregard our family planning," she retorted.

Those were our thoughts as we exited the hall. Things were moving much faster than I expected. He had seduced my lovely wife in less than a month, and she was clearly smitten by him, enough to avoid sexual relations with me entirely. Kishore bhai informed us upon our return that he had planned a movie night. Movie nights were special back then, when we'd rent a video cassette player for the night, rent 2-3 movies, and watch them all night. The room would be packed with eager onlookers, but he kept it quiet because he wanted it to be a private show just for our family. My mother was hesitant because she had already planned the next day's morning temple activities. His only request was that we keep him entertained; it wasn't clear what kind of entertainment he was implying, but Malti understood and entered our room with a smile.

She quickly made a light dinner for all of us and went about her business for the evening. She emptied her bowels, took an elaborate bath, and stepped out wearing a simple skirt and top. As usual, she was stunningly beautiful. She wore a traditional Indian garland (Gajra) in her hair, which Kishore bhai had apparently purchased for her. I assumed she would prefer a night gown, but she chose a simple dress instead. When Kishore bhai opened his favorite rum bottle, I realized what he meant by entertainment.

During the first film, Malti was busy preparing some items for us while we sipped our drinks, and my mother even sampled a little. My mother chose to retire after the first film ended. Malti finally decided to join us and watch the movie; up until that point, she had been busy preparing snacks for us. Unfortunately, I had had a little too much to drink and was feeling drowsy. Malti sat down next to me, and I chose to rest my head in her lap and watch the movie, despite the fact that my entire week's hard work was showing. Kishore bhai had been raving about this fantastic film that had recently been released, and how he had been able to obtain it for private viewing even before it was released in theaters. We watched it despite the fact that it was a very slow film that neither of us was interested in.

Things had quieted down considerably; it was after 12:00 p.m. and there was no danger of anyone disturbing us. Kishore bhai stepped out onto his small balcony, which overlooked the main street. There was a light drizzle, and things were finally cooling down. The cool breeze was having an effect on me. While sipping her drink, Malti chatted with him.

She wasn't into it, but as a modern woman, she saw nothing wrong with it. It had only been about 5 minutes when I noticed Kishore bhai was not at his usual spot and the TV seemed a little darker; perhaps he had reduced the brightness of the TV. I was sleeping on Malti's thigh when she spread her legs and pushed me up to her knees. She covered my head with a thin scarf; it covered my eyes as well, enough so that I couldn't look at her without tilting my head.

As soon as I realized what had happened, all of my blood rushed to my penis, and it was taut in a matter of seconds. Fortunately, I had anticipated this turn of events and had left the door to the cupboard right next to the television partially open, revealing what was going on between them. Things were hazy due to the reduced brightness, but I could still see. Kishore bhai was sitting next to Malti on the divan, and it appeared that they were whispering to each other. He would occasionally lean forward and massage her breasts. Malti would check on me from time to time to see if I was awake or asleep.

Another ten minutes passed as they both sipped their drinks leisurely, and it appeared that he was asking her to come to the other room, but she wasn't convinced that I was fast asleep. Finally, Kishore bhai snatched a thick pillow from her lap and placed it just above my head. Despite Malti's warnings, he sat down next to her, took her in his arms, and planted his lips on her. As soon as their lips met, my wife's pelvis jerked involuntarily. Malti moaned loudly as she parted her lips and welcomed his tongue. Her bangles clinked as she held his head and fussed over his hair.

Malti groaned between kisses as he continued to roughhouse with her breasts. It was clear that she enjoyed it. It was a long and intense kiss that made me wonder about my sanity; why would I give up my wife to someone like him? Despite her complaints about his stale breath, she kissed him passionately for well over 5 minutes.

"I love your breath," he said, breaking the kiss. Malti flushed and wiped her lips with her scarf before reaching for her drink.

"Let's take it slowly; he's a light sleeper," she said quietly to him. They appeared to be discussing the film as he explained the plot to her. The TV volume was also turned down, so understanding required close attention. The movie was coming to an end; either I had been sleeping for a long time, or they had fast-forwarded the scenes because it was a very slow movie.

"Oh, she slept with them both?" In surprise, I overheard Malti say.

"Who is the father?" She inquired after a short while.

"Who do you want it to be?" he asked, bending down and pressing his finger into her pantyhose. She gave him access by lightly undulating her hips and spreading her legs a little. As his finger penetrated her vagina, Malti let out an audible grunt.

"You're sloppy wet," he said quietly to her. Looking at her in the mirror, I could tell she wanted it. I noticed her gently rocking her pelvis, emulating intercourse with him, while she was lost in pleasant sensations. He took out his finger and offered it to her to lick, which she dutifully did, even bobbing her head up and down on it a few times.

"You know the answer, don't you?" she said sensually as she drew him in for a quick kiss.

"Who would be her husband and father of her child?" he inquired.

"Naseer would be the husband, and Om would be the father," she said casually, grabbing her drink back.

Om Puri, the actor, had the same pock marks on his face as Kishore bhai, but Kishore bhai was much darker.

Genesis was the title of the Hindi film. Supposed to be a thought-provoking film, but it was clear that he was attempting to persuade Malti that such polyandrous relationships exist. In that film, the woman accepts both men who vied for her attention and delights them equally, and ends up pregnant as a result.

"Let me put the next movie in," he said, quickly changing the cassette and forwarding it to the appropriate parts. He narrated the movie's plot and gradually moved on to interesting bits. I could tell the language wasn't English, so not much could have been understood, but he was filling in the blanks for her. The film was a soft porn, but it contained enough nudity and sex to make it illegal in India. In another 30 minutes, they'd finished that movie as well. It was the film "The Key" by renowned director Tinto Brass. In the film, a husband and wife exchange fantasies through a secret diary. Wife accepts her daughter's boyfriend as a lover.

He went on to explain another movie's story, "I Love You Rosa," in which after the wife is widowed, she is supposed to marry her husband's younger brother. He mentioned another Italian film to her in which the father-in-law deflowers his son's girlfriend.

Then he went on to say that in some parts of India, it was customary for the wife to sleep with elderly males from her husband's family before sleeping with her own husband. He was clearly trying to persuade my lovely wife that it was not uncommon for a married woman to have sex with other men, especially if they were closely related to her husband's family. Despite the fact that she had initiated her affair with him, she appeared to be haunted by guilt for disappointing her husband. It was difficult to tell whether she was acting or not, but in retrospect, it was clear that a combination of curiosity and guilt was at work.

"Is he sleeping?" he inquired. I saw her give a quick smile and an approving nod. Kishore bhai crept over to the television and turned it off. Malti gently lifted my head and placed a supporting pillow beneath it. She covered me with a nearby comforter and turned her attention to him. Fortunately, there was a small zero watt bulb at the far end of the room that provided enough light for me to see what was going on.

Our daring neighbor returned, carefully straddling my head, and stood right where Malti was sitting, pressing his crotch into her face. His lungi (a light-colored cloth wrapped around one's waist) was pulled up to his knees. Malti moaned and sniffed his crotch, inhaling the musty aroma and murmuring, "Love this manly aroma!"

He boldly removed his lungi and placed it on the divan behind Malti (a backless sofa). Tilting up my head, I saw this huge man standing over me while my tiny wife was kissing his large genitals. He hurriedly removed his underwear and let it fall down on one of his legs, right beside my head, and I detected a pungent odor emanating from it that my wife described as manly.

His large genitals were now clearly visible, making the scene even scarier. Even in the dim light, I could see my wife nuzzling into his crotch, softly kissing it, inhaling his masculine odor, and making love to her prized possession. She licked his testicles and sucked on his large tool.

She lavished her love and affection on his magnificent cock and massive testicles. His penis appeared to be at least as thick as her forearm and significantly longer than the length of her palm. I could hear her slurps and the occasional smacking of her lips. After about 5 minutes, I noticed Malti focusing on his large testicles, and she soon turned around and pushed him forward, kissing his buttocks. Because there wasn't enough room, she scooted back and was now straddling my face.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers