My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He already regards you as a cuckold and is asserting his claim," she added.

"You shared a comforter with him. What else could he possibly think?" I retaliated.

"If you didn't notice," she retorted quickly, "he climbed the roof behind me despite the fact that I told him you and I would take the balcony seat."

"All you had to do was ask me to climb down so you could sit next to him," she explained.

"Because I knew you wouldn't say anything, I made that request," she explained.

"Now go take that seat," she said as she went downstairs to freshen up. She took her time and returned after about 15 minutes. When she returned, I was still sitting in my chair.

"Aren't you dying to see me beneath him?" she smirked. They had paused the movie halfway through because there were some issues with the machine. While we were standing on the terrace, Kishore bhai was gazing at the stars.

"Didn't you want it?"

She ignored me and fumed inside for a few moments before saying, "Fine. It's too late to change anything."

"You started it," she said, "and here are the rules: sexually, I belong to him; no intercourse with you until I am pregnant, and no sex until I have been with him that day."

"How about..." When she cut me off, she said, "things will become clear gradually; no need to think too hard."

We waited for a few more minutes, and when the movie began, she took my assistance and climbed the roof once more.That was the end of it. I wondered if I'd lost my wife again. Every time I have a chance to reclaim my wife, I seem to squander it on purpose. Still, I could never give her the pleasure that this man could; given his age, I felt compelled to make that concession; otherwise, Malti's sacrifice would be in vain.

She sat right next to him, her knees folded and her head resting on her knees. There was some small talk, and Kishore bhai persuaded her once more. She listened to him while sneaking a glance at me and her surroundings. We were on the fifth floor of a five-story building, and there were no other tall buildings nearby, so we were safe. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Even in the dark, with the light from the screen behind me, I could see her fair skin against his dark skin, which was becoming lost in the sky's darkness. It was a gentle kiss at first, and she went back to watching the movie.

Kishore bhai had read the opportunity well and was relentlessly pursuing her. Given that she had the option of not returning to the roof, all three agreed that the next step was necessary.

He kissed her and fondled her breasts for another 15 minutes before finally pushing her on her back. After some intense kissing and fondling, he mounted my wife. There was complete disregard for my presence; he didn't even bother looking at where I was and simply mounted and began stroking her. He didn't care and pumped her as if he were alone in his bedroom with no one around. Malti was moaning loudly because she knew I was watching what was going on between them.

For what seemed like 25 minutes, he alternated between furious and leisurely strokes. I could barely hear her moans and grunts, but there was no doubt that they were reckless. He ejaculated quickly after that and collapsed on top of her. He lifted himself up and straddled her face, offering his penis to clean after a minute or so. He had no doubt in his mind that he had completely duped me and could have taken my wife with no repercussions. Soon after, he returned to his original position and fully reclined. Malti stood up, tidied herself, and began descending the roof.

I sat on the chair as she descended from the roof, knelt next to me, and kissed me without saying anything. She stuffed all of his sperm into my mouth and kissed me passionately.

"He was gushing like a geezer today," she said, pulling my hand and saying, "come check it out."

She stood there with her legs spread, inviting me to clean her. The strong stench hit me as soon as I ducked under her skirt. She held my head carefully and placed her pussy, which was covered by a pantie, right on top of my lips. The juices had permeated that shear pantie, and she soaked me with the slimy substance as she slowly spread it on my lips. The raw odor was undeniable. She slid the gusset aside and slapped my cheeks, asking me to open my mouth, and then placed her pussy lips on top of my wide open mouth. It poured glob after glob into my mouth. I had no choice but to eat everything. My nostrils had been invaded by the rancid, bitter taste and pungent odor. There was no getting around the fact that I was a complete cuckold.

I painstakingly cleaned her pussy and then retreated. Kishore bhai had passed out by that point. I roused him from his slumber and we descended the stairs. It was after 12:00 a.m., so Kishore bhai suggested, "Why don't you guys sleep in my room like last night?" There's no need to wake your mother."

She looked at me, and when I didn't respond, she went to his room rather than ours. We got into bed after a quick freshening up. Malti had placed the mattress in the front room, and Kishore bhai was scheduled to sleep on the divan as usual.

She extended a glass of water to me. After taking a sip, I wondered if there was anything in it and walked into the bathroom to get my watch. During the process, I spilled all of the water in the basin and had to start over. They had no idea that I had duped them yet again, this time on purpose. I thought so; there didn't seem to be any need for pretense.

We slept completely in the dark. Malti kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you."

"You did the right thing," she said as she stroked my penis.

"A few more of these, and he'll realize you want him to mount your wife."

We fell asleep quickly. I wasn't expecting any more fireworks, but the creaking of the divan jolted me awake. My wife was gone from my side; she appeared to be on the divan with him.

"Kishore bhai, what you did today was outrageous," she exclaimed.

"Malti, he obviously wants you to mate with me," he retorted. I recognize his personality; he will turn a blind eye to whatever is going on between the two of us."

He penetrated her again, and she grunted. They got into a groove. After a few moments, he announced, "From tomorrow on, there will be no intercourse for him. His only job is to make you happy orally."

"Hmm.." she said, agreeing.

He fucked her for another 20 minutes or then I had the exact same repeat of the experience. This time since I was awake, I understood that Malti let him doze off before feeding me his semen. Clearly, Kishore bhai was not aware of our tacit understanding. Next morning, we were up very early since Malti had to go to work.

We got a chance to connect in the evening; both of us decided to hit the bed quite early since we both were exhausted with movie nights. My mother had some late evening bhajans, so we used the opportunity to talk about everything that had transpired in the last two nights.

"It's better if I tell you the truth," she began.

"Like many girls from liberal backgrounds, I was exposed to such pleasures at a young age. I was still a virgin, but I had some sexual experience. I played with my cousins, but my maternal Uncle taught me a lot."

"I have always loved you and still love you," she continued, "even if it does not appear so."

"Your mother made it clear that if I married you, I would have to take care of his needs as well."

"Did she really say that?"

"Yes, but only in a roundabout way."

"I have heard your mother's moans and sounds a couple of times. So I knew he was man enough to sleep with a young lady like me."

"As time went on," she continued, "I realized he could give me sexually what you could never give me."

"But your mother began to feel guilty, and she began to discourage or at least pressurize me to postpone relationships with him until after a few years of our marriage," she explained.

I wondered if what I had heard the night before was true, but I couldn't take anything at face value because Malti understood me so well and knew what wouldn't go down well with me.

"Oh, she did," I remarked.

"You were deeply indebted to him, and breaking her promise wasn't the right thing to do," she explained.

"I wouldn't be the right daughter-in-law for this family if I did that. Besides, it didn't appear that life was fair to him either. Neither did he help you folks thinking that one day you would marry such a pretty woman. So it's his fate, I reasoned," she said.

"So you felt sorry for him?"

"It's not a pity; it's just being fair. He was equally entitled to my body," she said.

"You had over a year and several chances to enjoy my physical pleasures, but you didn't take them. I needed to give him at least a month before we married."

"He, too, faltered; having taken me for my wedding gift - the dress he finally gifted me now - he squandered two opportunities."

"On the day of our wedding, I wondered if things would ever change; perhaps your mother was just scaring me away from this marriage. My perplexity was short-lived, as I ran into him in the locker room, and he wasted no time in making his move."

"He exuded the confidence and arrogance of a man who knew he owned me. He kissed me passionately for more than 5 minutes, reminding me that I belong to him, not to you."

"He kissed me in his room again that afternoon, and he kissed me again in the evening. I paid him a visit in the morning, and he unceremoniously took me on the divan.

His foul breath and pungent body odor had permeated my entire existence for more than a half-hour as he kissed me deeply with his morning breath. I wasn't disgusted, despite the fact that I should have been. My body had never felt those sensations before. Regardless of his hygiene, I learned that he was gifted and deserved to mate with a beautiful woman like me."

"That's how I lost my virginity to him," she explained, adding, "you did end up living your fantasy."

I was surprised to hear her story; her eyes were expressionless, so I asked, "Did you wish it had happened differently?"

"Perhaps, but what happened had its own allure, and I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, even if it may not appear to be so."

"We had a few episodes here and there after that, but not until Saturday night," she explained.

"Mother wasn't very encouraging."

"Didn't you say she pushed you?"

"She was conflicted. She did take me to the doctor and get me my vitamins and fertility drugs. She already had Kishore bhai on a libido-boosting medication diet, which she expected me to continue."

"And she did, in fact, give me condoms on the first night."

"Do you have any regrets about marrying me? Or sleeping with him?" I inquired.

"No, I adore you. So marrying you was a good decision."

"He may be a dark, ugly, fat, stinky pig, but he made me proud to be a woman. Even if you mounted me four times, you couldn't give me a quarter of the pleasure he does in a single session."

"I didn't want a boring life, so I don't regret it."

"What should I do now?" I inquired.

"I'll tell you what. Isn't that your dream?"

She calculated her words and said, "He will take your wife as his wife." You should give him permission. He appears to have been born to enjoy my youthful body. Allow him."

My mother intervened at that point, and we decided to call it a night and sleep. We did talk about the circumstances and background a little more, but the gist of it was the above conversation. Malti woke me up early in the morning by fondling and kissing my penis. I kissed her without thinking, and she soon began kissing me deeply as she stroked me. I attempted to roll her so I could mount her, but she pushed me back, saying, "You will not get anything more than this."

"Only stale kisses for you," she said sensually as she kissed me. Her and my stale breath made me acutely aware of what she was implying.

"You won't be able to taste my pussy until I've had sex with him," she added.

"Ignore the mounting. It's only for real men," she explained. Hearing that, I ejaculated. I spilled my sperm after only two minutes of stroking. She wiped her fingers across my lips and went back to bed.

Malti meant what she said and made certain that I did not receive anything more than she promised. Kishore bhai was away on a business trip for a couple of days, so things seemed a little slow, but Navratri began on Friday night, only three days later. I still didn't have a plan, but I knew Malti would assist me in improvising something on the fly.

The festival of Navratri was celebrated with great fanfare in our society because Gujrathi made up 95 percent of the population and this was their main festival. We had a large grassy area behind our building where everyone congregated to play Garba and Dandia dances (it is an ethnic dance of Gujrat that had become popular in Mumbai). The celebrations would last until very late at night, with very loud music playing until the early hours of the morning. As strange as it may sound, it was a perfect occasion because many people would be fast asleep or outside; the building would be deserted, and if she paid him a visit one of those nights, no one would notice. Even if my mother was awake, the loud noise would surely mask their frantic activity right next door.

Malti prepared a lavish dinner for us that evening. My mother insisted that she start eating a boiled egg for dinner as well. I noticed her making thali for Gaur. On the plate were two boiled eggs for him.

"That's a natural aphrodisiac," she said, pointing to the eggs, "and this is a booster," she said, mixing some powder into his curry.

She had mentioned it before, but I hadn't noticed it until now. Normally, we would not eat non-vegetarian food on the first day of Navratri, but Malti appears to have persuaded my mother to do so for that day. He had just returned from his trip in the evening and was looking forward to the lavish dinner.

I saw my lovely bride put on the gown that Gaur had given her. It was a traditional Chaniya Choli in cream with intricate embroidery in gold and red threads. Her deep red scarf had a nice thick border with gold embroidery. It was unusually long, covering her stomach and breasts and resting on her head, with some spilling over to the opposite shoulder. She wore a traditional nose ring with a chain to match.

Her forehead was adorned with a "Maang Tikka," which was essentially a large, intricately designed pendant that rested on the brow but was held in place by a chain that ran along the center parting of her hair. Her outfit was completed by a thick necklace that matched her elaborate Choli and a plethora of red bangles on her hands. She had borrowed the jewelry from a friend; it was fake, but it looked great on her.

She looked stunning without makeup, but her friends insisted on a little bit, so she obliged. Still, she refused to wear lipstick, claiming that her natural lip color was far more appealing. My mother was always pleased to have such a lovely daughter-in-law; Indian families are obsessed with skin complexion; a fair daughter-in-law will bear fair children.

Everyone on the floor complimented her beautiful attire; she could have passed for a Gujarathi, they said. Kishore bhai praised her as well, and I noticed that she posed a little bit for his pleasure, without attracting the attention of others. He had arranged for a private photographer to photograph his fourth wife. We all posed, but clearly the photographer had taken a few pictures of her and a few with him. She was the center of everyone's attention because it was only a few months after our marriage.

As the crowds around our rooms thinned and people began to stream out to the ground behind us for the main event, I sensed Malti wanted a quiet moment with him. She had made a point of dressing perfectly for the occasion. Many in our Chawl had already commented that she could have passed for a Gujarathi bride. My mother had already left, accompanied by other elderly women from our Chawl. She was sleeping with our acquaintances on the ground floor of the building, who weren't as bothered by the festivities. I excused myself, saying that I had a few things to organize for the event downstairs and that she should join me after the photo session. The photographer continued to take a few more pictures of my lovely wife.

It was a clear signal for Malti and him to make the most of the time they had before descending the stairs and joining us downstairs. As I walked out of our chawl, I waited for the photographer to leave. I was at the far end of our chawl, which was completely dark because everyone was downstairs enjoying the festivities. The photographer left about 5 minutes later, and Kishore bhai closed the main metal door that covered our section of the patio.

Malti remained in his room. When he shut his door, it was clear that he understood what I was saying. I went downstairs and got to work on the arrangements. After about an hour, a boy informed me that I was needed upstairs. I dashed upstairs, where Malti awaited me in our room. Kishore bhai's room was locked; he appeared to be at the event.

As soon as I walked in, she turned off the light and latched onto my lips. The familiar smell of sperm hit me immediately, as did the bitter taste of his sperm. She pushed me back on our mattress, straddled my face, and offered her pussy to lick after our intense and deep kissing. It was super slick with their juices, and it gushed down even more as she squeezed her vagina. It all came to a close quietly. As soon as I was finished, she left to clean herself up.

In the next ten minutes, she tidied herself and smiled as she welcomed me. I had already cleaned myself up and was waiting for her. She sat next to me, smiling, and said, "Thank you." That was a thoughtful gesture to leave me alone with him."

Malti felt the same way, tired but relaxed. The redness on her face that I had noticed earlier had faded.

"Are you content?" I inquired.

"A great deal. Now he knows you've given up your wife to him," she explained. There was a pensive silence that served as a reminder that we had gone too far down the rabbit hole and that there was no turning back.

"I am in my fertile period and could be pregnant right now. If not within the next few days, I will most certainly be."

"What transpired?" I inquired.

"We had sex," she explained, "I licked and tongued his dirtiest hole; it was my way of letting him know I was his slut."

"Come on, let's go," she said quickly, brightening the mood.

As soon as we stepped into the arena, everyone noticed us. Malti's face had a glow to it that told me it was the right decision to hand over my wife to him. My mother would not have approved, but I felt that half-measures were just as dangerous. We danced with abandon, as if we had both accepted the fate that lay ahead of us. Several men in our building and neighborhood complimented me on how beautiful she was and how fortunate I was to be her husband. Some men even approached her under false pretenses in order to strike up a conversation with her.

Some women envied her, but Malti was such a nice and soft-spoken woman that the majority of their jealousy and envy faded as they got to know her better. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say she was the life and soul of the party that night. My mother witnessed some of it and was overjoyed to discover that she was so well-liked in the crowd. That evening, many of her photographs were taken, and many of them took advantage of the opportunity to be in the same frame as her.

During this time, Kishore bhai would be either scouting for a new paramour or boning one. However, he was calm and composed this time, and some of his close confidantes noticed the difference in his demeanor as well.