My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, from 12:30 to 2:30, he had a 2-hour session in his room with the dim zero watt bulb turned on. I was allowed to observe them, and for the first time, I saw his magnificent penis and how much my wife adored it. He seeded her twice in a row, with only a half-hour break in between. They ignored me as if I weren't even there. It was quite dark but enough for me to understand why their union was predestined.

He fell asleep soon after, and Malti returned to me, and we had a slow love that night. I saw her completely naked for the first time that night. It was for his benefit, but she allowed me to observe the proceedings as a Diwali gift. I couldn't believe I was so lucky to have such a lovely wife, and I couldn't help but envy Kishore bhai's good fortune.

"I've missed my period," she said softly after kissing me.

"You're going to have a child."

Malti celebrated her 22nd birthday later that month. A woman who stated unequivocally that she did not intend to start a family soon after marriage became pregnant within the first three months of her marriage. If Kishore bhai had not been in our lives, she would have most likely delayed her pregnancy for at least five years. From a practical standpoint, she still thought that delaying would have been a wise decision because our small flats didn't have enough space or conveniences to raise a child comfortably.

I was concerned about her ability to bear a child at such a young age. Furthermore, the first trimester is delicate and requires special attention.

"I know," I said with a smile.

"You must exercise caution while having sex with him."

She kissed my lips softly and said, "That's not how it works."

"How, then?" I inquired.

"Have you noticed he's gone monogamous?" she asked.

"It's because I'm young and beautiful, but more importantly, I'm always available for him. So it doesn't matter if I'm pregnant or not; it's all the same to him."

"But it's his child," I pointed out.

"No, it's your child; it's our child," she insisted.

"He is an alpha male who only wants to breed and enjoy life's pleasures. He will not accept responsibility, at least not as seriously as you would."

"His previous wife was unable to conceive, which is a cardinal sin for an alpha male's wife, and she was also unable to understand his needs."

"She wasn't particularly attractive either. Only someone like me could have kept him restrained for a short period of time; not forever."

"But you were never the traditional type," I countered, "and I never thought you wanted to simply enjoy life's pleasures."

"I'm not sure I fully understand myself yet, but at this point I believe God has given me this young and beautiful body solely for the purpose of mating with him. Our meeting appears to have been planned to pave the way for my union with him. It appears that with me, he will finally be happy and receive everything he deserves."

to be continued...