My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 04

Story Info
Rules, rules, and more rules.
13.1k words
4.28
31.8k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved.

This is a completely fictitious story. The characters in the story are real people, and the setting is authentic. It was inspired by some childhood fantasies I had about these characters. I set the story in the early 1980s because these thoughts arose around that time, and it is also easy for me to capture the quirks of that era. You have the authority to determine what is true and what is fiction.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 4--Rules, rules, and more rules

Malti had prepared the dinner and was resting when I reached home that evening. When I reached to kiss her, she avoided my lips and pushed me away. The images of Ranjan with her were floating in my mind, and my penis was stiff the entire day. Malti's breasts had swollen a lot, and even her belly was protruding. Her hips had widened, and she looked even more fuckable. Her sweaty lips looked so much more attractive and, since she avoided, I felt a little dejected. But then again, the dynamics of our relationship have changed significantly in the past few months.

"You are stinking," she complained.

"Yes, I didn't get a chance to shower this morning," I said.

"You don't complain about his stink," I retorted as I quickly took off my shirt and headed to the bathroom.

As I entered, she replied, smiling, "That's because his odor is manly."

As I mentioned earlier, Malti was so strongly drawn to him that nothing deterred her. I looked at her in that tired state and wondered if she would still please him once again in the night. The answer was no doubt a definite yes, and that feeling stirred my loins. I took my shower and stepped out. Malti had served dinner, and we finished our dinner and stepped out for a short stroll.

"How is Swapna doing?" she asked me, stepping out of the crowded streets. The smile on her face gave away that she wasn't annoyed by my act. She probably learned everything about my trip. I smiled and stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"Did you love Ranjan's chocobar?" I asked.

"Shut up," she replied, looking around to see if someone had accidentally overheard. She blushed, realizing that Swapna didn't hide any of it. She sucked her lips in and waited for me to react, but I kept quiet. After the precious few moments as she contained her laughter, she said, "I am sorry."

"How could you do all of that behind my back, Malti?" I asked. I was upset, but not to the extent I should have been. Strangely, the thought of Ranjan with her did sexually excite me, and in fact, if my early fantasies of her with Kishore bhai had not taken root, then perhaps I would have imagined her with Ranjan. Still, I didn't think he would take advantage of me.

She contained her laughter and, sucking her lips, looked at me crossly. "It all happened in front of you. I thought you tacitly approved it."

When I said nothing, she elaborated, "Look, I truly love you. I accepted you the way you were. I didn't judge you for your cuckold tendencies. I felt maybe that gave you sexual gratification."

She kept her affair with Rajan a closely guarded secret, even though she didn't mind sharing other things that happened with her uncle and Kishore bhai. She lovingly held my hand and led me to our favorite walking spot. We would usually walk and sometimes even return by a taxi. My anger started dissipating as we stepped completely out into the open and the fresh breeze hit us.

"Ranjan romanced me right from the outset and didn't stop even after learning that we were serious about our relationship." She slowly started elaborating on the story.

"He touched me on one pretext or another, even before you dared to hold my hand. Swapna would feed me cake immediately after feeding Ranjan, or vice versa. It was strange at the beginning, but they behaved as if it was my duty as your wife to warm him up in his bed."

"He was a man of lower caste, so we were considerate of him. But his constant pursuit puts me on edge most of the time. Upon his insistence and with your approval, I accompanied him shopping and showered a lot of attention on him. He was a gentleman and at times a boyfriend who knew how to take advantage of his beautiful girlfriend."

Ranjan was dark skinned, much more than even Kishore bhai, and this always played an important part in their relationship. Malti was very fair and could pass off as a Caucasian and hence that day when they went out for a walk, almost everyone took notice of them. Ranjan felt proud of having scored such a pretty and fair girl, and he wanted to show that off. Malti didn't think too much and pampered his ego by agreeing to his innocuous request. Ranjan was also a low-caste man, and Malti was a Brahmin woman. The taboo of this relationship fueled their desire for each other. The way Kishore bhai's dark skin, his age, and even his ugly looks fuelled my desire to see him mate with Malti, Ranjan's dark complexion and his lower caste status fueled her hunger for him.

"On the way back, in the crowded bus, he shielded me with his enormous frame, but at the same time he took advantage of me. For a good 15 minutes, I was glued to his body. My breasts were crushed into his stomach and his large hands were on my waist or my butt, trying to protect me while slowly fondling them. As I looked up into his big puppy eyes, I knew what he wanted."

"My pussy was sloshing with lubricating juices. Never in my life was I so sexually excited and intensely drawn to a man. The fact that he didn't deserve to seduce me but could seduce me only added fuel to the fire. It was clear to both of us that certain boundaries had been crossed. His intensely pungent body odor enveloped me and perhaps comforted me in that crowded bus. As his hands settled on my waist, I rolled my eyes and said, 'Go ahead. Take advantage of your friend's fiance.' He smiled and replied, 'Be a sport, Malti. Your own boyfriend wanted you to accompany me as my girlfriend.' That statement of his allowed him to take all the liberties that evening. Instinctively, we both knew that it would be a rather eventful evening. He rested both of his hands on my butt and gave it a tight squeeze before pulling me into his embrace. I looked away for a little while and then looked back at him with a faint smile on my lips. His white teeth shone from behind his dark lips as he too smiled."

"Since the bus was overcrowded, and we had fear of others overhearing, we were whispering to each other. 'Malti, you need a powerful man like me to take care of you,' he whispered into my ears. I blushed and, after giving him my coy smile, played along by saying, 'I was wondering when you would propose to me.' There was no confusion in our minds about what he was proposing. Unlike you, he quickly understood me."

"What do you mean?" I asked. For a moment, Malti wondered if she should be honest or gloss over it yet again. She looked at me and, after collecting her thoughts, said, "Sanjay, just the way there are alpha males, who are bold, brazen, reckless, and ever willing to mount other men's wives, there are married women who are eager to mate with such alpha males," she explained.

"But you were not married then?" I countered. She rolled her eyes. "Well, I wasn't. But I was in a committed relationship with you, and the taboo aspect of it encouraged me to oblige. Honestly, you hadn't even touched me, but Ranjan was close to mounting me. And at that moment, I wanted it."

We had arrived at our favorite spot, right where she made me surrender to my disgusting neighbor. We both sat a few feet away on the main ledge. She leaned into me and continued with her story. Her hand fell into my lap and fondled my raging hard on.

"'You are not a one-man woman. I feel Sanjay will not mind your transgressions,' he said. I saw little point in countering him. He pushed his hands up and firmly squeezed my breast. I tried to stop him, but he was too strong to be dissuaded. He pinched my nipples, and I tried to contain the pain. I felt his stale breath on my nostrils as he tried to elicit a reaction from me. He lowered his lips on my face, but I avoided and they landed on the corner of my mouth. I pushed him back, whispering, 'it's not safe here.' That didn't deter him from continuing his fondling of my breast. After I was unsuccessful in dissuading him, I said, 'Now you are taking advantage of the generous gesture of your friend.' He took pride in the liberties he could take with me and softly whispered, 'Well, that's why Sanjay sent you with me.' He knew how to charm a woman. 'You seem mature enough to not ask about Swapna?' he whispered. I rolled my tongue in my mouth seductively and said, 'Why? You don't seem like a one-woman man?' He quickly retorted, 'That's debatable. If you had chosen me over Sanjay, perhaps things could have been different.'"

I interrupted, "So he was interested in you?"

"No way was he a one-woman man." She quickly retorted. "He may have slept with a dozen women already."

"'Well, unlike Swapna, I know better,' I retorted. Just then, our stop arrived, and we got off the bus. I quickly taunted him, 'You wish the ride had been longer?'

'Surprisingly, you are cool with all this?' he said. 'You are not the first to push your luck. And as to taking advantage in buses, there have been hundreds. It's a common thing for women, especially so for pretty women.' Ranjan was taken aback by my behavior. Despite the fact that I was shivering in anticipation of mating with him, I showed restraint and acted aloof. 'Oh, so Sanjay took advantage of you as well?' he retorted. I smiled. 'He doesn't need to.' We went to our favorite sugar cane stall as a slight detour on the way to your house. Ranjan was besotted by me, and it was clear to both of us we had a subtle chemistry developing between us and ours would be a very long affair."

"Near your building, we called you, and you helped carry the bags upstairs while we took a breather and climbed up the stairs. Halfway into the darkness, he grabbed me from behind. I was a step ahead, and that brought our bodies into perfect alignment. Feeling his sizable bulge right against my butt stoked my carnal desire for him. One of his hand caressed my naked belly while the other squeezed my breast. It was indeed the first time I felt united with him. I inhaled his strong, pungent odor and felt his tea breath on my cheeks as he kissed them. Even as I tried to free myself from his grip, my butt arched back and provided the best angle of entry for him. I seethed and turned my face towards him. Our breaths collided, and there was no pretense, no fear, and a complete union as he lifted my Khameez up and pushed his hand down to my crotch. Ranjan's ego swelled with pride as I surrendered myself to him and offered my lips to him subtly. He whispered, 'It seems like you won't run away like his previous girlfriends.' I moaned audibly as his fingers fondled my privates and I could clearly visualize him feeling the wetness between my vaginal lips. 'You are making a slut of me,' I whispered back. 'I am only making you realize you are one already,' he replied with confidence. His lips kissed the corner of my mouth lightly. 'Why is this happening to me?' I seethed. 'I am in love with Sanjay, but finding lust in your arms, Ranjan?' 'Fret not Malti. nature intended it. A dozen paramours would have mounted you by the time your fiance musters courage to approach you for sex,' he consoled. His fat fingers were massaging my pussy lips ever so delicately, and his other hand was pinching on my nipple. The thick material of my brassiere and tiny nipples made it difficult for him to catch them, but that didn't dissuade him. We just stood there silently experiencing pleasurable sensations, although I felt it was mostly me who was wading into the sea of those emotions. 'We need to be careful, Ranjan,' I whispered to him softly. 'I don't want to get divorced even before marrying.' He pushed my legs apart and aligned his crotch right against my pussy, making me arch my butt up. I held onto the railing for support as he ground his pelvis against mine. 'Sanjay is a cuckold and loves having strong, virile men like me romancing his girlfriend,' he said. 'Trust me, I have seduced his previous girlfriends in the past as well,' he added."

Hearing that, I countered, "That's just rubbish. They were not my girlfriends."

Malti nodded and added, "That's how it is with Ranjan. End always justified the means for him."

"Besides," she softly whispered while fondling my bulge, "Wouldn't you have dreamt it that way? I am sure you would have wished Gaur to mount and impregnate me as soon as I turned 18."

Malti didn't believe me, as she was an astute woman and didn't believe in confronting people with such things. It's better if such things gradually unfolded at the right pace and at the right time.

"Since you called for us, we scurried up. Mother was not home, so it was just the three of us. I wanted to freshen up and rushed into the bathroom to take a quick bath to feel refreshed. Fortunately, I had a fresh pair of undergarments that I used instead of my wet, soiled ones and felt amazingly fresh as I stepped out. You weren't there, and it was only Ranjan who was patiently waiting for me outside. As usual, he made you run an errand to spend quality time with your fiance. 'Malti...' he exclaimed as he rushed towards me and took me into his arms. 'You smell fresh as rain,' he added as he hugged me lovingly. 'Didn't I tell you? He left his fiance alone with me yet again,' he added. I noticed his body odor much more now that I had freshened up, but somehow it didn't deter me anymore. We moved to the door and stood right by it. He closed the main metal door so that it would alert us of your arrival. I could see how enamored he was with me and how little he deserved, according to our societal norms, to seduce me. I coyly asked, 'You were saying something about his previous girlfriends.' He touched me, and I pushed his hand away, saying, 'There is a time and place for everything. This is not the time for it.' Ranjan was surprised by my confidence. He had pushed me against the wall and towered over me. I looked deeply into his eyes with the fondness that he desired from me. 'What if I prove your fiance is actually a cuckold?' he hollered. His tea breath hit me yet again, and I could sense the hunger he had for me. I wondered if I would fall into his trap by playing along, but strangely, I wanted to--fall into his trap. I innocuously asked, 'How?' 'Leave it to me,' he exhaled. 'Well, what's your definition of a cuckold?' I asked. 'One who wants to see his girlfriend/fiance/wife mate with another man,' he confidently replied. 'Hmm... So, you will have to do it in front of him?' I asked. 'In reality, he would pretend to not know but would still pave the way for the mating of his woman with other men. It is unnecessary for it to be explicit. That's how it manifests normally,' he clarified. 'Ok,' I said, clearing my throat. 'So, what do you say?' he asked. 'Uh...' I muttered. His demeanor had changed suddenly. It seems he was hell bent on proving that you were a cuckold. Just mounting your wife was not enough for him. He longed to own her, breed her, conquer her, and rub it in your face. 'What will I get if I prove it?' he asked. 'What do you want?' I asked. 'You would mate with his wife. Isn't that enough already?' 'No,' came his emphatic response."

"You arrived soon after that. We cooked some food for ourselves, and throughout that, Ranjan kept on using every opportunity to cozy up with me and steal kisses. I was uncomfortable with his antiques and tolerated them. You seemed oblivious, but in hindsight, I am not so sure about it now."

I interrupted her at this time and said, "Honestly Malti, there were some episodes where Ranjan took advantage of some women who were interested in me. I wouldn't say they were my girlfriends for sure, but I did like them, and if Ranjan hadn't stepped in, things could have been different. I didn't think he had any chance with you. I knew he would push his luck, but then again, I thought perhaps getting married to Swapna would change him. I wasn't entirely sure of that either, but somehow the wide chasm between you and him made me feel there was no possibility. However, as you may have guessed, yes, I had those latent cuckold feelings, which I tried to hide from even myself."

Malti was certainly pleased to hear it from me. She kissed my cheek and said, "I loved you just the way you were. I didn't feel it was right for me to judge you. And I am glad that you don't do that as well. These illicit thoughts and behaviors have enriched our lives in some way, and we are both mature enough to accept them without prejudice."

All the things that had transpired between us wouldn't have been possible if we hadn't loved each other deeply and accepted ourselves completely. This strong bond was the only reason we could live such a sexually adventurous lifestyle back in those days.

"Sometime that evening finding quite a moment, he whispered, 'Malti, if you want to find out if your husband is a cuckold, then you have to cooperate.' 'What? Didn't you swear to prove it?' I retorted. 'You don't seem to get it. If you are thinking it's a punishment for a husband, then it isn't. In fact, he will stroke himself just imagining you making out with me. Watching you with me will trigger those tendencies, and he will often conspire to create such circumstances,' he added. I couldn't argue with his logic. Since I had agreed to the wager, I had to support him. Forcing himself on me would have been interpreted as rape, and that would trigger different sorts of behavior in any husband."

"Once again, we got interrupted. After another 15 minutes, we got one more chance to be together, and this time around, I said, 'It makes sense. What do you have in mind?' He said, 'Well, we need to romance each other and physically get intimate at every opportunity. Risking it often enough to send that message. Only then will you understand what I was saying about Sanjay.' I was puzzled. 'Really? What if we get caught, and he breaks off our relationship?' I asked. 'Not possible. If he encourages you, then it means that you can mate with any man even after you get married to him. I don't think his pencil dick would appease you, anyway.' What he said made sense, but I needed time to think. Fortunately, it was time for me to head back, and not much happened that evening."

"So the bastard Ranjan was playing a game all along," I muttered. Malti chuckled and massaged my back. "It was all in friendly spirit."

We headed back, but I didn't think Malti was done with her story, so I took a longer route back. Walking was highly recommended for her since she was unusually bigger compared to what was expected for a 6th month pregnancy for her. The doctors expected the last two months to be tough on her as they expected the baby to grow even bigger and had dropped hints of a potential cesarean were not ruled out.

"Swapna met me the following week on some pretext and got directly to the point. 'Did you allow Ranjan any liberties?' she asked, point black. 'What?' I feigned. 'Stop it, Malti. You know very well that Sanjay is no match for Ranjan's sexual prowess. Only Ranjan can do justice to your beauty. And you know what, Sanjay would not even complain about it,' she added emphatically. This certainly piqued my interest. I didn't say much to her and refused to entertain her request. She was agitated a little but quieted after a few days."

vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers