My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We met a few times, but Swapna was acting bitchy and didn't allow Ranjan to spend much time with me. It was understandable--after all, her husband was charming another woman, and she knew that once her husband had tasted this new woman, he wouldn't pay much heed to her. Yet, she had little choice. Her fate was already written long before, and I wasn't the only woman she had to contend with. Over the next few weeks, she quieted down and started encouraging me to romance her husband. After that episode with my uncle, I was a little shaken and wanted you to take me out for a romantic dinner so that we could seriously contemplate taking on the next step in our relationship."

This was an interesting juncture in our relationship. I had noticed that Malti was keen on taking our relationship to the next level and mooted the idea of going out for a romantic dinner and talking about our future life. I was ready but still had doubts about my ability to keep her sexually satisfied and, even more importantly, whether I could give her everything that she truly deserved in life. We both knew that her parents wouldn't approve of our marriage. Ranjan advised me to go slow with her and not push any buttons, even if a potential situation arose. He always told me I was the sort of man that women wanted as their husband, and showing my lusty side would only tarnish my image and spoil my chances. In some ways, he urged me to not make any sexual moves; it wasn't as if I behaved in such a manner because he asked me to, but my senses were on hyper drive and I kept a close check on my behavior when I was too close to Malti. While he would urge me to keep a distance from Malti, he would often drop hints perhaps I should let him do the honors with Malti, as my pencil dick would be of no good use. Soon, I will elaborate on some of the history behind why he could say with such impunity. Regardless, I realized he, too, was interested in her and wanted to push his luck. I felt Malti would fall for Kishore bhai much more easily than Ranjan. She was attracted to cocky mean who didn't have to use words to charm her. Kishore bhai didn't play much with words; he only took her and showed how a real man makes a woman feel. That was enough for her to fall for him.

As per the plan, I took Malti to a fancy restaurant for dinner. The place was really upscale, way above our strata. I wanted Malti to feel special, so I purchased a special engagement ring for her. My business had flourished, but I had kept everything under wraps and waited for the right moment to share it with her. Malti was immaculately dressed in her simple attire. As usual, she shunned any sort of lipstick and looked stunningly beautiful in a red colored dress. I noticed how pronounced her bust looked in her dress. We exchanged our pleasantries and chatted for a good 20 minutes. I surprised her with a ring and she offered her finger. She inspected it and appreciated the delicate ring. Malti wasn't into judging things and instead looked at the intentions behind them. The atmosphere of the restaurant provided a lot of privacy. It was designed purposefully so that guests would dine in solitude and wouldn't be interrupted that often. The table was a semicircular, and we were sitting off in one section. Malti looked gorgeous; I kissed her hand and slid closer to her. It was the first time I put my hand on her waist and inspected her from close quarters. Malti blushed as she expected me to make a move, and that evening I felt it was the right time to kiss her. I placed my hand on her cheek and lifted her chin. Looking into her beautiful eyes, I said, "Malti, you are stunningly beautiful." She blushed and lowered her eyes, and then again saw me. I caressed her cheeks and said, "I am afraid to touch you. It would be like defiling you." She smiled once again and sucked her lips in. Her tongue ever so lightly touched her upper lip. Right at that moment, I saw Ranjan walking briskly towards us, and we separated ourselves. Malti adjusted her dress and gave him her sweet smile to greet him. He sank into the chair and uttered, "We are in deep shit. It seems there is some issue with the big order that we got. The officer was mad at us and had been trying to reach you since that evening. He is waiting for the call. Why don't you quieten him?"

I didn't understand why there was such urgency and what the ruckus was about. "Ranjan, why don't you tell him we can chat about it in the morning? What can we do about it now, anyway?" I tried to reason with him.

"It's easy for you to say that," he retorted. "Don't you remember getting the business was my job and keeping them happy was yours?"

"Ranjan, he is unnecessarily fussing over it. I had checked everything. It was all in order," I countered.

"Why don't you convince him, then?" Ranjan strongly urged. He got up and went to the phone again. I assured Malti that everything was fine, and it was just a misunderstanding. She wasn't aware that we were doing business together. I briefly explained to her what we were doing by the time Ranjan walked up again and told me, "You need to calm him down," and lifted me up. I stepped out and walked with the server, who led me to the small room where the phone was. I spoke to him and tried to explain the situation to him. Obviously, something was amiss, but since he was upset, I told him I would reach him in the morning and help with it. He was adamant and told him I should swing by as soon as possible.

In the meantime, Ranjan continued romancing Malti. I knew his tactics of spending time with her since he had used similar tactics with my previous girlfriends, but then again, I didn't rate his chances of scoring with her highly. Malti explained her part of the story of what transpired that evening at the hotel.

"Ranjan joined me as soon as you left. He cozied up to me and laid his hand on my waist. 'You are such a bastard,' I said. He took my hand and inspected the ring. 'So, you are becoming Ms. Sanjay for sure, then?' he said. 'Seems like it,' I replied. Unlike the previous times, he smelled fresh, and I sensed his breath was quite fresh. He would have an air of confidence even if he was stinking like a pig. That's what I found attractive about him. 'Should we seal it with a kiss then?' he said, and without waiting for my approval, he kissed me. It was a small kiss, as he was only testing the waters to see my reaction. I pushed him away and blurted, 'Ranjan? Don't you have any shame? This is a special moment for Sanjay and me.' He listened calmly and then replied, 'Yes, it is, and that's why it is even more important that you indulge me.' You returned at that moment and said, 'It seems like he is pissed. Let me explain a few things to him and give him some instructions. It should allow us to buy some time. Why don't you folks order food?' 'Don't worry. I will romance Malti until you return,' said the indignant Ranjan. You rushed back, and I fumed, thinking that you cared more about your business than leaving your fiance alone with such a lecher. Still, I wondered how difficult the situation was and if it was serious business as you seemed to treat it. I didn't want to antagonize Ranjan. 'See, I told you,' he whispered, turning to me. 'He is more keen on saving his business than his fiance.' He lifted my hand, kissed it gently, touched the ring, and, looking deeply into my eyes, said, 'Malti, now you are my slut. This ring now sanctifies our mating and gives me the right to breed you.' I was stunned to hear him say that, but he seemed normal and didn't seem to exaggerate. 'It's only befitting that I present you with these rings then,' he said, picking up toe rings from his pocket."

She pointed out the toe rings she was wearing. I thought Gaur gave them to her, but she was now telling the truth.

"He lifted my legs up and slid them on my toes. They fitted perfectly. I remembered how Swapna once touched my toes on pretext. Perhaps she was only measuring them for his gift. He pulled me into his embrace and placed his lips on mine. It was the first time we kissed. I parted my lips and encouraged him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and sucked on it."

"It was a brief kiss, as we were in a semi-public place. 'He doesn't get fresh kisses from you. That's my Rule #1,' he said. This was a different Ranjan, and it seemed that he was getting very serious about our relationship. I was sexually excited but, at the same time, worried if this would permanently scar our relationship. Touching my lips, he added, 'Fresh kisses are reserved only for true alpha males like me. Not such wimps. He deserves stale kisses, either with your breath reeking of semen or your stale, morning breath.'"

I controled my anger on hearing it. Malti chuckled. "Were the rules Ranjans?" I asked. She nodded. "Gaur wasn't as adamant about them. Although, he too had his rules."

"I was shivering hearing him talk so explicitly. I had tasted semen and had no aversion to it, so I felt Ranjan would make it happen. I kept quiet and paid attention to him. He reached for my breasts and fondled them. 'Rule # 2: Sanjay never gets to see you fully naked,' he added. I gulped my saliva hearing that."

"You returned, and the food too arrived at that time, and we started with our dinner. You sat opposite both me and Ranjan, and it didn't seem to bother you anymore. Ranjan manhandled me right in front of you. Because of the tall table, it wasn't easy for you to see, but my discomfort should have given away to what was transpiring if you cared. Your mind was on something else, though, and I didn't blame you. He had worked me up and I was indeed ready to mate with him. We stepped out soon after our dinner to that office of yours where there was an issue. Ranjan and I waited outside and chatted about normal things. It was a crowded place, so we didn't talk about the stuff that was actually on our minds. After a good half-hour of normal chit chat, we went out on a stroll and, at the corner, got tempted by a Kulfi shop. Ranjan found a secluded corner for me and bought one for us. 'What about you?' I asked. 'We can share it,' he said. I realized that he wanted to celebrate our engagement. I blushed and took the Kulfi and spent a few moments enjoying the coldness and delicate taste of it. After a few licks, I offered it to him. He did the same and returned it to me. 'Does it remind you of anything?' he asked as I sucked into my mouth. I blushed, and I pushed it deep into my mouth, conveying to him I was no amateur. 'Good,' he exuded. 'Rule # 3: blowjobs are reserved for alpha males like me. Wimps are not to be spoilt with them--occasional ones are fine,' he added. It amazed me every time he spun up a new rule. His rules were crystal clear and well articulated, leaving no ambiguity. It was as if he had prepared for them in advance. Certainly, he had enumerated them umpteen times, as even the flow seemed natural."

"We ate our Kulfi and returned to the entrance. On the way, I dared to ask him.'Ranjan, you didn't tell me what you wanted if you could prove your hypothesis?' 'I thought I was clear,' he replied jokingly. 'No seriously?' Ranjan thought only for a moment and said, 'I want to make you my slut and inseminate you with my shudra seed.' He pointed to my belly as he said that. You returned at that time, and since the issue was resolved, we headed back. I wanted to go back, but strangely continued with you folks to your home, as I knew that your mother was not home and it would offer us some freedom. I knew you hoped that Ranjan would leave us alone and we could perhaps have our engagement kiss after all."

On the way back, Ranjan allowed us to be together, and we spoke briefly of what happened. Malti then learned that we were doing some business together, and that it was just an attempt to see if we could make it successful. Hence, I had not left my job and was continuing this business on the side. She complained about how rude Ranjan was and that he shouldn't have been so mean and barged into that special event of ours. She acted disappointed at that time, and perhaps despite all the things she shared, it would be difficult to believe her, but things were not black-or-white and I believed she didn't entirely lie about anything. I told her that Ranjan was an ass and acted recklessly often, but he was great at persuading people and getting business. 90% of the challenge was getting business; delivering was far easier in comparison. This was the era of the license raj, so things weren't as easy as they seem now. Naturally, this inflated his ego, and he definitely took advantage of it. In this particular instance, the actual issue was not real but only made up. He was only trying to get out of a deal because Ranjan had been making a pass at his wife, and this came to light in the last few months. He had been acting like a stallion that had sensed a mare in heat and was pursuing her relentlessly. Hearing all of this, Malti understood it was important for us to have a good rapport with Ranjan. I too, to a certain extent, also attributed her affair with him to being only to keep him on our side. But then again, it was just wishful thinking. Whether I liked it, I knew he would eventually mount my wife. As a consequence, I wished Malti to fall for Gaur and ignore Ranjan.

"You helped me understand what happened, and it only made it easier for me to oblige him. On the way, as I stepped towards our building, I asked, 'Who plays better cricket amongst the two?' As expected, Ranjan said it was him. 'Oh, so if there was a high stakes match and only one person could bat, who would it be?' I asked. 'Of course it would have to be Ranjan,' you said. 'Even if it were a high stakes match for you?' I asked. 'Yes, of course. I can always count on Ranjan,' you proudly replied. 'Ranjan, it seems like you will have to do the honors then,' I said. You didn't get a chance to ask a follow up question as we were at the entrance of the building and someone stopped us. We both ascended the stairs. Ranjan was chuckling as he realized I had agreed to entertain him on our wedding night if he could prove that you indeed were a cuckold."

"As usual, he called you from the small balcony opposite Kishore bhai's house and asked you to get a few cold drinks. You were still stuck downstairs. We proceeded to the terrace, and there he took me in his arms and kissed me. I lovingly embraced him and kissed him back with passion. I was itching to be mounted and, strangely enough, I couldn't let him since then, I couldn't make good on my promise. I was intensely aware of his body odor and breath, and unlike the previous times, he had taken good care to make himself presentable. Our deep kisses left little doubt in his mind that he had conquered me. 'So, we have to wait until marriage for intercourse,' he whispered. 'Yes. A few more months,' I replied. 'Perhaps after tasting the Kulfi, you could taste my chocobar,' he quipped. I blushed hearing it and muttered, 'What if Sanjay returns?' 'Then you shall learn that he indeed is a cuckold,' he added, and latched onto my lips again. Ranjan had no fear and, strangely, the taboo aspect of it was such an exhilarating feeling that he didn't have to convince me much. After a few minutes of that, I knelt down in front of him and nuzzled into his crotch. Ranjan unbuckled his trousers and pushed them down, and I nuzzled into his large bulge that was comfortably set in his boxer underwear. I suppose, I needn't explain how large he was, but he was similarly equipped to Gaur. I loved his manly odor, and I showered his genitals with small kisses."

"I pulled on his band and unsheathed his large equipment. The difference between Gaur and his penis was the stiffness and how quickly it got erect. I lifted his penis lovingly in my hand and suckled on the knob. It was mildly salty but otherwise normal. Ranjan groaned as I sucked on his hose pipe. After a few minutes of this, you returned, and Ranjan stopped you and asked if you got his liquor as well. That's when you turned around and ran to get it once again. I used to be amazed at how obedient you were to him, but that evening I understood perhaps you depended on him to get business and hence you tolerated some of his antiques. Besides that I had believed that you were indeed a cuckold and felt it was completely normal. I slurped up his majestic penis that was hard as a rock. 'Didn't I tell you?' he said one more time as I continued sucking his penis. I massaged his large balls and whispered, 'These are huge!' He grinned as I sucked onto this large testicles and felt the intense musky odor of his genitals. Ranjan was masterful and had firm control over his ejaculation, and although I had spent a good ten minutes, he showed no sign of ejaculating. This is when I started furiously bobbing up and down on his penis. He too started stroking and, amazingly, I could get a lot more of his penis into my mouth. Still, it was only a little more than half of his length. This continued for a few more minutes, and then Ranjan flooded my mouth with his semen. It was a massive load, and since I had a bit of experience, I gulped it all down and then slowly cleaned his penis before pushing it inside his underwear."

"Ranjan was relieved and hugged me. 'Surely I am reaping the rewards of my past-life karma.' 'So am I,' I replied. He may have been puzzled at that time. If I thought of it as a punishment. Perhaps I desired to enjoy such pleasures in this life and hence I was ushered into this lifestyle. 'Slowly you shall see that Sanjay gets the message that you prefer real men and you shall see how he paves the way for your mating with them,' he whispered softly, kissing on my cheek. 'You may wonder how you would face Sanjay,' he continued. 'You may want to freshen up, clean up, and hide the telltale signs of your illicit mating. But this is exactly what you should be avoiding. Instead, your goal should be to draw him closer to the telltale signs and send that subtle message that he is eager to receive.'"

I remember that night as she crossed me in the dark alley right by our stairs. She just leaned in and planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth. Having learned her intention, I now shivered, but I didn't dare to say anything. She too didn't talk much about it and moved on to the next episode.

"My whole life was shaken, and I took recluse from everything for almost a week. We went out for that movie, and Swapna this time planned it so that you would be delayed and we would get time to warm up. A lot of what happened in theatre has already been explained, and I was only reluctant because of Swapna's presence. After he ejaculated in my mouth, I sat next to you for a little while and then excused myself and headed to the bathroom. Swapna followed me and, inside the bathroom, she kissed me. I never thought she was into women, and neither did I think I would enjoy it as much. We exchanged Ranjan's sperm as we deeply kissed."

"OMG. I never knew this," I muttered.

"It wasn't the first time since Roopa Aunty had taught me how to kiss and during that process we had kissed, but it was never the main thing for me or her. As something on the side, it was perfectly okay," justified Malti.

"Roopa Aunty helped me unravel some of my quandaries. She graciously shared her own story and explained what helped a cuckold thrive and also what the alpha males needed from me. Ever since that day, I kept myself in pristine condition to ensure that I never turned off Ranjan and, for that matter, even Kishore bhai. Around that time, your mother put forward the awkward proposal as well, and all of that brought my life to an inflection point, and this Roopa helped me dissect, analyze, and decide."

I never mentioned this to Malti or even elaborated on it in earlier chapters, but my friendship with Ranjan had subtle undercurrents and Swapna knew about it. Swapna, over the years, became bolder and said mean things about how I could never satisfy Malti and would need Ranjan's help just the way it happened with my previous girlfriends. Since I didn't counter her, she gained confidence and used it as a tool to manipulate me and get whatever she desired from me. She wasn't a wicked woman, but the way Ranjan treated her constantly, she had no recourse but to get what she desired by manipulating people. She had umpteen such suggestions about giving some privacy to Ranjan and Malti but I ignored her. It only allowed my cuckold tendencies to grow stronger over time.