My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite what may seem, we were both fond of Ranjan. We were quite close, and hence some of what Malti did with him was feasible. She had known him for over 3 years; even before we had gotten serious about each other. His accident shook us, and if it weren't for Malti's solidarity, all of us would have struggled. In my mind, Kishore bhai was always the alpha male, and I fantasized about him, but I wouldn't have stopped Ranjan from taking my wife. His fantasies were again fueled by the differences between us.

We returned home soon after that and didn't have a chance to chat much as Gaur had returned home as well. He was stressed out because of something and had plans to travel to Dubai for some business related work. He frequented the place, but this time he had plans to stay over for a much longer duration. It meant that Malti would miss him, but she didn't seem to even mind.

We close the common door to our area as usual to get privacy. Malti freshened up as usual and headed to his room. Ever since my mother moved to our native place, Malti would spend her nights or part of the night with him and then return to me. Even though Malti was into the 6th month of her pregnancy, their sex was still in hyper drive. Malti had definitely lost some of the agility she had, but her hunger for sex wasn't quenched yet. Since he had a month more before he traveled to Dubai for a few months, he was making maximum use of the time with her.

For Malti, it only meant a lot of sexual pleasure. But for me, it was brutal as I barely got to sample her charms. In the early stages, when he really wanted to feel her body warmth all along, he didn't let her go even after he ejaculated inside her. It was Malti who convinced him she liked sex with him, but she really wanted to sleep in my arms rather than his. It started with her squatting over my face for a few minutes as she excused herself to take a leak, but instead stopped on her way to make me lick her. He ignored what she did with me. In fact, he never even cared or even said anything about it. She would even sleep next to me, but she would not kiss me on the mouth. Since she was keen on having another session with him, she kept herself clean for him. On most of those nights, she would kiss me early in the morning with her stale breath and slowly stroke me to completion. She only let me mount her in the 4th month of her pregnancy and then again only a few times a week while Gaur was mounting her at least every single night, not to mention sometimes even during the day.

As I slept right next to the door, I heard her loud moans after about an hour. I crept towards the window and listened in. It was dark inside, I couldn't see but I could clearly hear him as he furiously stroked her. Their slapping bodies left no doubt in my mind that, for once, he had forgotten about his worries and was enjoying the session. It was close to midnight and was awfully quiet. Fortunately, the privacy door didn't allow anyone inside our area, and our secret was safe. On the nights when they both had a lot of time, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, these sessions would stretch to 2 hours and usually there would be a second round.

That night, her session lasted quite a while. I expected her to sleep with him and only return in the morning, but she returned on some pretext. She had some water and then checked on me. Realizing that I was awake, she straddled my chest and offered her pussy to lick. "He hosed me today," she whispered as I pushed my tongue into the sticky mess. Malti very much liked this act and made sure that at least 3-4 times I got a taste of her well used pussy immediately after he ejaculated inside her.

Malti was unusually hot and continued to ride my mouth for a good 15 minutes before letting go of me. She slept next to me, and when I tried to kiss her, she avoided it once again. Obviously, she wanted to have a second round with him and didn't want to kiss me in between. Instead, she sucked on my nose for a minute and then let go of me. I loved her body odor, more so on that evening as she had not had a shower. She didn't expect fireworks with him, but strangely, he was eager to mount her tonight. Ever since he took my wife, she has been getting a lot of sex; not a day goes by without her having sex.

"What happened?" I asked. "I thought you would sleep with me tonight."

"He is heading tomorrow morning for a brief trip. Felt like indulging a little," she replied.

"Why are you complaining?"

Malti was planning to take extra maternity leave on the pretext of some health issues, so that she could enjoy her sex life with him even more. It was quite early in the 6th month and hence seemed hasty. Apart from the month and a half where I got to enjoy some sex with Malti, she had mostly kept me sexually deprived. She would often retort--cuckolds don't deserve any relief; instead their purpose is only to pleasure orally. Ever since that Diwali night when he mounted her right in front of me, Malti had truly bonded with him. Just the way we would hug each other, she would hug him as well, but with him it often culminated in a wet, sloppy kiss and, if the opportunity was right, actual intercourse or at least yet another blow job. Malti was so particular about not kissing me on the mouth ever since that I yearned for her lips and the smell of her breath, to the extent that it became a fetish of mine to smell her breath on every opportunity I got.

I caressed her extended tummy. "You are quite big. Folks are surprised at you having an 8th month belly now."

"Baby is taking after the father," she said. I caressed her breasts and pulled on the knot that held the top together. I opened the flap. "What are you doing?" she asked, holding the flaps together. "Visual pleasures are forbidden to you," she added. "I want to suckle on them." "Switch off that light then," she commanded. Even though it was a small bulb that hardly illuminated much, she still wanted to deprive me of the visual pleasure. Turning off the light, I lay next to her and whispered, "Is it all about Ranjan's rules for you? Isn't it?"

Malti was particular about her rules and apart from that one time when Kishore bhai undressed her on Diwali night and I broke the rule of eavesdropping on them, I hadn't seen her fully naked. Even though it was common for her to sleep naked with him. On most days, when I slept in the same room with them, they would switch off the lights, so I couldn't see even though she would be fully naked. And then when my mother moved to our village home, she would sleep alone with him, so they had sex with the lights on, but I couldn't see it unless I risked it.

She turned on her side and offered her breast for me to suckle. Malti moaned as my tongue swirled around her nipple and worked her up. "It's those rules that have put you in your proper place after all," she seethed. "They are meant for your pleasure." I pushed my hand inside her Maxie and massaged her pussy lips. She exhaled and squirmed, surrendering to the pleasures. It was amazing to see that she was still interested in sex and had the stamina to pleasure half a dozen men without complaining. I kissed her neck and slowly fingered her pussy. Her dried pussy was breathing to life again, and I noticed her lips getting slippery again.

After a few minutes of that, she turned to me and offered her lips, and I instantly latched onto them. Her breath was so exciting, clearly conveying that she was in a rather raunchy mood. She passionately kissed me and urged me to fuck her with my fingers. "The rules don't disallow it," she exclaimed. "Once you have performed your oral duty, this is acceptable."

She slowed me down and, after a bit of kissing, said, "You wondered if this could have been Ranjan's, right?"

"I no longer wonder," I replied. She giggled between her ragged breaths and said, "Even though your mother had put forward that odd proposal, perhaps to keep me away from Ranjan, Ranjan could have very likely impregnated me before our marriage. You remember the week before he died, we went to Mahabaleshwar?" she asked.

"I heard Swapna got pregnant on our terrace that night," I said. She giggled. "No, she got pregnant that week but not that night," she replied. I looked up at her and in that zero-watt light I could see her smiling.

I vividly remember that night when Ranjan and I were camping on the terrace. Since we were catching an early morning train, our plan was to leave early in the morning from my place. Swapna and Malti were to join us at the station in the morning. After a bit of boozing, he slept as he was tired. In fact, I remember him dozing off at 8:00 pm, and I too slept for an hour. Only to be awakened by Swapna arriving at about 12:00 am. I headed downstairs to get some extra bedsheets for her. My mother was upset when I woke her up and gave me an earful. I quietened her down and headed up with bedsheets and a jug of water for us. I saw him making out with Swapna and knocked on the door to alert them. 'Why don't you sleep downstairs?' he said. I understood. Swapna had covered her face and avoided talking with me. I could clearly see that he was on top of her and was kissing at the time I barged in. Hence, she was too embarrassed to talk to me, and so I threw the sheets towards them and put down the water jug and turned around.

The voyeur in me, however, didn't want to miss the opportunity of watching Ranjan mate with Swapna. I heard him boast often that he exhausts her and she pleads to stop fucking as she can't take it any more. I slept on the iron ladder and peeped inside. It was quite dark where I was, but on the terrace, due to the night light, I could make out silhouettes. The sloth was kissing her; he had just woken up from his slumber and perhaps had not even freshened up. I wondered how Swapna could entertain him in that state.

"And you thought you walked in on them making out, right?" she asked.

to be continued...