My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Malti and I became serious, so did her suggestions. When I told her we were meeting to decide on our future and that we were indeed serious, she challenged me that if I let Ranjan know about this, he would definitely spoil my romantic date. I thought little about it, but her constant bickering forced me to raise the stakes, and we agreed that if Ranjan didn't show up or was unsuccessful, then she would have to shut her mouth and utter nothing about Malti or Ranjan. But if I lost, then I had to treat her with Kulfi and, more importantly, give complete freedom to Ranjan to use his charms with Malti.

Swapna and I also agreed that we would never broach such things either in front of Ranjan or Malti. This is how our tacit understanding started, and that's when slowly some of our talk turned into verbal foreplay. Even before our dinner at the hotel, Swapna told me, "Sanjay accept it. You are a cuckold. It pleases you to see strong, virile men pursue your wife. I am sure you must be stroking in private just imagining Malti in his arms." This is how Swapna was, but now her talk had become rather explicit. "Shut up Swapna. Don't let your scattered brain run amok," I retorted. "Accept it, Sanjay. One who allows his wife to be charmed by other men--no matter the reason, surely has those tendencies." In some sense, she was right, and perhaps her bickering allowed me to understand my tendencies and to even come to terms with them. One condition was that none of us could talk to Ranjan about it and neither could we tell Ranjan about the time and place of our date. Swapna felt these conditions were unfair as Ranjan wasn't really getting a chance, and that's when, in her sly manner, she shared that she and Ranjan were getting engaged. She added that Malti and I were also considering getting engaged. When Ranjan heard this, he probed it further, and Malti shared we were planning a romantic date to decide on next steps. That's how Ranjan came to know about it and sure enough, he then onwards figured out the exact date and place from Malti.

If that were not enough, Swapna, slowly cajoled me into agreeing to allow Malti to accompany Ranjan on that shopping trip. She used her guile to bring slowly the subtle chemistry that brewed between Malti and Ranjan to the fore. I steadfastly believed that Ranjan had no possibility of seducing Malti. I did believe that if he mounted her, then Malti would surely learn the pleasures of mating with such a man and in the future would not be opposed to sleeping with him. "You don't get it, Sanjay," she would reason. "Opposites attract. She is so short and petite and, look at him, he is so tall and huge. She is so fair and beautiful, and he is so dark and ordinary. She is a Brahmin. He is a Shudra," she added. "Come on, Sanjay," she pleaded. "Don't be a dumb ass. You know you are a cuckold and this will happen, eventually. Why are you acting naively? Do you think you can keep such a beautiful woman from happy with that pencil dick of yours?" "Your business is afloat primarily because of him. Wouldn't sharing Malti with him be an adequate reward?"

It was this constant nagging and pleading of hers that brought me to the juncture where I had no choice but to agree to Ranjan's request. Still, it was up to Malti and she could have refused, but she didn't and prepared herself immaculately for that special occasion. "Didn't I tell you?" she said as she pointed me to Malti stepping out for that rendezvous with Ranjan. "Look how she had dolled up for him," she added. "You think Ranjan won't score with her?" My heart sank a little learning about it and even though I believed nothing much happened for a while, it was finally unravelling.

Swapna consoled me that day saying that he would only sexually pleasure and give her everything a beautiful woman like her deserves. By slowly allowing her to spend more and more time with him, I was conveying my desire to be a cuckold. Sooner or later, Malti will get the message and embrace her true purpose in this life--giving and receiving heavenly pleasure from such alpha males. After that episode in the hotel, she told me it was very likely he had reached third base. Swapna was convinced of Ranjan's prowess and charm and seemed to know that Malti was clearly falling for his charm.

Since I had lost the bet, Swapna had me under her thumb and even though she openly planned things, I could not stop her. Swapna never told me explicitly what happened and only hinted at it in her usual manner. At the theater, she told me I should be late by at least 20 minutes. When I stepped out, she stopped me at the entrance, saying, "Come on, Sanjay. Do you think that's enough time for Ranjan to cum?" When I paid no heed to her, she pushed me against the wall and groped my crotch. In a sudden change of demeanor, she said, "Is that all?" My penis was hard, and even then she felt it was nothing. "Ranjan's is twice as long and twice as thick. Once he mounts her, he would leave a gaping hole. She would hardly feel you. Even otherwise, there is no hope for her to orgasm from this puny dick. You have to use your tongue," she seethed. Her stale breath repulsed me. Swapna made me feel emasculated and, hence, I always tried to keep a distance from him. It was everything about her-her height, physique, body odor, and breath. "Ranjan won't compete with you with his tongue. So, that's a safe sport to play," she whispered. "Tell me, do you imagine eating Malti out the way you did with Sangeeta after he ejaculated inside her?" she said, leaning closer to me. Her hand was fondling my bulge, and she gently pulled the zipper down. "Swapna, stop it. What if Ranjan catches us?" My both hands were holding something in hand and, hence, I couldn't push her away. I was intensely aware of her stale breath as her lips were perilously close to mine. Her hands pushed inside, and she got a hold of my stiff penis. "Don't think that you can romance me, Sanjay. All you can do is serve me; with your tongue."

We will talk about Sangeeta in the next chapters. For now, let's continue with our current discussion.

After that, I stepped into the theater and the rest of the story had been narrated already. I didn't see Malti that day and hence couldn't really fathom what happened. What I noticed was that she was flustered by something. Besides that, everything seemed to be normal. If at all, she was upset and avoided talking to me for some time. She even seemed to be angry at both Ranjan and Swapna.

"You were upset at the theatre. Weren't you?" I asked. Malti rolled her eyes. "You are asking about it now?" "Malti, you may find it strange, but there sure have been compulsions, as you may have guessed, due to which I rarely revolted against Ranjan."

"Never mind," she said, steering the conversation back on track. "The disgusting pig didn't bathe and expected me to romance him in a semi-public place with Swapna watching guard. He was stinking to high heaven. Even his penis and crotch had an intense pungent odor, not to mention the stale smell of urine."

"If that weren't enough, he ejaculated all over my face and hair. It was as if he was on steroids and ejaculated twice as much as Gaur normally does."

She needed some support and we held each other for a moment. After that she continued with her story again.

"At that moment, I was annoyed by him, since it would have been hard for me to hide the dried crust and the intense odor of semen. On the flip side, I understood what he was doing. He was making you aware that he had taken your wife as his woman. If you have the balls, then put a stop to it."

Swapna later on caught up with me and said, "Sanjay you are definitely qualify as a caring husband for Malti. Your woman is strong willed and won't yield easily, but don't read it as a refusal to entertain him. The more opportunities you provide for Ranjan to be alone with her, the more she will read it as your acceptance of your cuckold status. This familiarity with Ranjan before marriage will make it easier for her to accept him later on. Besides, don't judge her based on her innocent looks. She is a woman with a very high libido, and an extremely beautiful one at that. Even Ranjan may not be able to quench her thirst fully. But between your lecherous neighbor, Kishore bhai, and him, perhaps she could find satisfaction and stay tethered to you."

It all had come to an interesting juncture for me. On the one hand, I really wanted to see Malti with well-endowed men and knew that Ranjan qualified as one, even though in some ways I despised him more than Kishore bhai. Realities of our middle-class life and times also made it difficult to explore esoteric options so only these two options were the most suitable in my mind. The issue was that I never saw the chemistry between Ranjan and Malti, even though it seemed to unfold right in front of me. Still, those tiny sparks between Kishore bhai and her were flagrantly visible to me. All of it was happening before our marriage, which in itself was an open question. I didn't know what the right path was. Should I talk to her? Should I stay quiet? Should I push her towards Ranjan and/or Kishore bhai? None of the options seemed feasible to me. However, that one statement by Swapna gave me clarity. It wasn't up to me. It was only Malti's decision, and the only thing I could do was support her. I resolved to let things develop naturally and not artificially nudge them in any specific direction. Even otherwise, perhaps that's how I'd been approaching it, but now I had the clarity and it all made sense to me.

Malti continued elaborating on her story.

"I dressed up immaculately for the occasion, even better than what I had done for your birthday. He preferred to see me dressed in red, dressed as a pretty bride, and hence I chose that color for my salwar kameez. I wore the pendant earrings that he liked very much and I wore light lipstick that he preferred, even though I wasn't a fan. Ranjan approved of my dress, and right at the very first opportunity, he fondled my breasts. 'For your petite frame, you have absolute knockers. You can feed half a dozen babies with those,' he whispered. Clearly, he was comparing me to his flat chested fiance. It seemed as if I may have to breastfeed her children too, if it came to that. On one hand, Swapna cajoled me, and on the other hand, Ranjan charmed me. Amidst both of these, my eyes homed on you, and I tagged pretty close to you that evening. In some ways, I was wondering if I was doing the right thing by acceding to Ranjan's demands."

Swapna's verbal foreplay went on that evening as well. "Sanjay, you need to make it happen now. Or do you want to wait for your wedding night?" I wasn't sure much would happen in an open space like a beach, but then again, I knew Ranjan could be reckless and push all boundaries. Until then, I wasn't convinced that, apart from groping her and maybe trying to kiss Malti, he had been successful at anything else.

Malti's decision to cling to me inflated my ego, and I felt that perhaps all of this was simply mind play and they were just strong arming Malti to appease Ranjan. Still, I was in a sexually excited state the whole evening. I could see that Malti had lost her appetite and was not eating at all during that entire period.

"As we had some solitude for ourselves, I noticed that instead of feeling the sexual hunger for each other, there was the warmth of our love. Neither of us wanted to make haste, and even though I made a move to kiss you, you returned the kiss the very same way I did, by kissing the corner of my lips. In some ways, you elevated yourself as a trustworthy person and an excellent choice as a husband," she explained.

"Roopa felt the very same way about you and urged me to not delay and get married to you. She knew that Kishore bhai could make up for all your deficiencies in the bedroom. Besides, your mother had already put forward that proposal. Roopa didn't know that Ranjan was also in the equation. In some ways, it was all making sense. Still, that same fear, or perhaps guilt, was taking a firm hold in my mind. Was I doing something wrong by cheating on you? But then again, how could I expect you to share something of this sort so early in our relationship? My discussion with Roopa paved the path to fully understanding my quandary."

"Even though she didn't know everything about Ranjan, she knew he was pursuing me and had pushed his luck. I had shared some of his exploits, but nothing to make it sound as if he had conquered me. Roopa surmised that since I had already explored sex with my uncle and allowed Ranjan to take advantage of her and entertained the thoughts of your lecherous neighbor, I had to accept that at my core I was a slut. A highly sexed woman who had a strong desire to mate with real alpha males who could give intense vaginal orgasms. Roopa was curious enough to see who my paramours were, and on some pretext I showed them to her. Watching from close quarters, she knew I was a sexually adventurous woman and didn't care for societal norms. She understood it since she too had fallen for her father-in-law, who wasn't particularly good looking and much older but still gave her heavenly pleasure. She assured me that by marrying you, I could enjoy mating with such alpha males surely in the future when the opportunity arose."

"The more I introspected," she continued, "the more I understood that perhaps what Roopa told me was not alien, and I believed it and behaved under it at a subconscious level. I had strong suspicions of your cuckold nature very early in our relationship. I know this is something that you have often wondered about and asked about. I remember thinking very hard on this point and concluded that you were a cuckold. On the beach that day, I was convinced that you were a cuckold, and I was equally convinced that I still wanted to marry you--it sort of made sense," she explained.

"Still, in reality, I had a very strong intuition about it much earlier. No one leaves their pretty fiance unguarded in the company of a confirmed lecher. Given that he also took advantage of your previous girlfriends, no matter to what extent, should have put you on high alert. If that were not enough, you didn't even mind leaving me alone with Gaur occasionally. All this clarified that you indeed wanted these men to take me. The moment you agreed to have Ranjan take me out for that shopping event, I knew you were a cuckold. In some ways, I was happy that you were. That was the reason I dressed up and prepared myself so very well, hoping our journey would finally begin. Are you following?"

Malti was finally elaborating on her innermost thoughts, and it was all coming together for both of us now. Although, I was still ashamed to share some things that Swapna and I shared. I didn't know if Swapna had already betrayed me, but I presumed she hadn't and kept it hidden from her. I nodded and encouraged her to elaborate further.

"As mean as it sounds, I knew you wanted me to be Ranjan's birthday gift. The golden hues in the sky were turning darker with every passing moment, and everyone around us had been reduced to silhouettes. In the distance, I could see them approaching, and the realization dawned on me. I resolved to marry you at that moment and fulfill your wildest dreams--even the ones that you didn't have the courage to dream of."

"Just as you and Swapna left, he confidently took me in his arms. His strong, pungent body odor permeated my nostrils, and I felt the security of his large body enveloping me. I looked up at him and offered him my lips. There was no haste, no hesitation, no pretense, just complete confidence in how he kissed me. I embraced him, allowing me to pull in and push my tongue into his mouth. We had kissed earlier, but today we did it with complete abandon. If either you or Swapna had even turned around, you could have found us lustfully in each other's embrace. 'Malti I love your breath,' he mumbled. 'So fresh; so clean and utterly hot!' Roopa had trained me well on this aspect, and even though Ranjan never cared about his breath, I was particular about mine and kept it fresh at all times. She would say that men who could give you intense vaginal orgasms are a rare breed. Hence, it was worth going the extra mile to please them. Ranjan felt I would be reluctant as usual since it was indeed a semi-public place. We continued to kiss and lovingly fondle each other's bodies. 'You are turning out to be a slut, Malti,' he whispered. 'You think so?' 'Shall I share Rule # 4 now?' he whispered. 'Don't you tire of it?' I chuckled. 'Rules are to be obeyed, my dear. Rule # 4: Mounting is meant only for alpha males and not wimps. So, you will sparingly allow him that pleasure and then again, his weak semen would never enter your vagina or touch any part of your body,' he said. 'That's mean of you. How will I be his wife then?' I asked, partly chuckling. 'One only gets what one deserves. You should please him by kissing him intensely (with your stale breath) and stroking him to ejaculation. His duty is to please you orally and expect his just reward as it pleases you.' 'That should be Rule # 5,' I said as I drew him in for a kiss. After a minute, I said, 'Ranjan, my mother-in-law is quite suspicious, so we may not get as many opportunities after my marriage.' 'Don't worry,' he assured. 'Your husband will surely find a way.' We continued to kiss and suck on each other's tongues for a good 5 minutes and only stopped because someone yelled at us. Ranjan grabbed my hand, and we ran towards the trees to gain shelter. It was dark and secluded there, and after finding a good spot, we continued our kissing. 'Do you think Sanjay knows?' I asked. 'Malti, he craves for it and, trust me, once he sucks out my semen from your pussy, you shall thank me.' My jaw dropped hearing such an insidious thing, and I blurted out, 'Is that Rule # 6 now?' 'Malti it may sound odd, but trust me, these rules will ensure that you enjoy your youth,' he insisted."

"'Its time for your birthday gift,' I whispered. I knelt in front of him and unbuckled and took his penis into my mouth as usual. He didn't complain that this wasn't something he knew, but I dragged down his trousers and his underwear and latched onto his large sacs. It wasn't the first time, and he liked them very much. I loved the musky odor and salty taste and then asked him to turn around. I pushed my tongue into his crack and licked his anus. Ranjan groaned loudly as I furiously stroked him and probed his anal opening. This allowed him to ejaculate much faster. I kept on alternating between sacs and his anus while continuously stroking him. Finally, he turned around and grabbed my hair and held my face. He shot his load on my face and rubbed his spent penis in my hair. Unlike the last time, I wasn't annoyed and, if at all, afraid that someone would smell it. Fortunately, I got to wash my face as I pretended to throw up and you offered me water."

When we rushed to the stalls that day, after we covered some distance, she stopped and asked to turn around and see. Unfortunately, it was too dark to make out, but we only saw one figure where they both apparently were. Swapna once again grabbed my crotch and felt for my hardness. "Swapna," I pushed her hand away, but she played with me, ignoring my pleas. "That distant figure that you see is them in a tight embrace," she whispered. Once again, I pretended to ignore it as something that she was making up to only titillate me. Ranjan and Malti returned after almost 30 minutes. This was enough to put doubt in anyone's mind, but I still refused to believe it.

In hindsight, however, my conscious mind told me something was up, but my subconscious mind refused to believe it. I took it in a twisted sort of way where if she was willing to entertain Ranjan, then certainly Kishore bhai would have a chance and perhaps get into bed with her very early in our marriage. On that evening, I sort of felt that perhaps he could even take her on our wedding night. In some weird sort of way, I interpreted the plainly visible facts to suit my own wishes.