My Magaluf Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you thinking?" asked Paige breaking me from my thoughts.

"Just about tonight." I admitted "I'm not sure what to expect."

"Me neither. I bet your hoping to bump into those lads again though."

"I would like to, I really would but I'm guessing that this place is a bit too big to bump into the same people constantly. So who knows what's going to happen I'll leave it to chance."

"I guess your right hun" Paige looked at me while raising her glass and taking a large gulp of wine.

"Are you gonna be on the pull with us as well?" I enquired

"Well you know me I'm not to bothered about boys like you girls are, if the right person comes along then who knows but I'm not pushing it"

We left it at that and had more idle chit chit about general things in life.

With our belly's full we needed to go and get ready for tonight so we left the restaurant and set off for our room. We did go via the bar and picked up a bottle or two of the house champagne to drink while we were getting ready to go out.

As soon as we got out of the lift we could hear the distant rumbling of a bassline coming from one of the rooms we wondered between us where it was coming from then we realised it was from our room as we got closer. Upon opening the door we were slightly shocked to find a very naked Gina dancing away to the the music with her tits bouncing all over the place I was just glad that no boys were gong past the door at the same time as us as it would either been a massive turn on for them or send them running down the hall scared out their wits.

With both of us needing a shower I had a quick game of rock paper scissors with Paige to see who would get in the first shower in sadly for me I lost. So while Paige was showing I enjoyed a glass of the champagne and watched my slightly inebriated friend dancing around naked.

After Paige emerged from the shower I went for mine washing myself in my most expensive and sweetest smelling shower gel I owned. After giving my hair a good wash and making sure my pussy was nice and trimmed. I got out and dried myself off in the bathroom and decided to walk into the lounge naked. To my surprise I found a naked Paige now dancing around with Gina who had managed so far to get a purple and black bra and thong set on. I couldn't resist though joining them for a naked dance as well.

I didn't want to be that sweaty though so I gave up dancing after one song and went into my room to decide on what to wear for the night. It took me a few minutes but I decided to go conservative for my first night on the town and choose on a white mesh A line dress complimented with some white lace french knickers and matching white bra. I applied a small amount of make up and by ten we were all ready to hit the strip and party.

The strip as its known is a mass of bars in the centre of town which has offers lots of cheap booze and loud music. By the time we got here it was already buzzing with other party people like ourselves and the amount of men I saw was intoxicating and I already felt like I was in another universe

I didn't even have to wait long for a man to come and chat to us. As hot as he was though he did have a downside as he was more interested in our purses and getting us into the bar he was working rather than our pussies which was a shame as he was fuckable. However as he offered us a good deal on drinks so we went in.

Inside the music was booming playing some cheesy chart track from the nineties. Looking around I spotted some girls on the dance floor being watched by some lads who were not very discreet in ogling them especially as one of the girls arse cheeks were clearly visible from her skirt riding up although she was oblivious to this as she and was just enjoying the tune.

"It's not to bad in here." Shouted Freya over the music.

I had to agree with her in all fairness it was a decent sized bar and the drinks that we had bought were fairly cheap as well. Trying to chat in the bar was impossible though as the music was loud so we sat on one of the sofas the were spread out and chilled out occasionally nudging each other if we saw a lad that took our fancy. None of us made a move on these lads as yet the night was still young and we had plenty of time.

We left this bar after one more drink and went further down the strip until we found a square which had a few bars scattered around it and plenty and tables around and a mechanical bull in the middle. Upon choosing a table for all of us we decided to get a pitcher of cocktail between us and I volunteered to get this round in so headed off to the bar.

While I was standing at the bar watching the hunky barman mixing me my drink I suddenly felt a had clasp onto my ass and squeezed it. I turned around slightly incensed and a little turned on at this violation and saw a man with short spiky blonde hair with a smooth face and about my height.

"Alright there sexy." He said to me I could tell that he had already had a fair few drink as his voice was slightly slurred.

"Hi yourself." He wasn't that bad looking and could easily have got in my bed anytime.

"Names Jim and I love a fat girl." He gave me a leery look that instantly turned me off to him. I did give him a little laugh though.

"Well that's nice for you but I don't think your getting this body of mine." I removed his hand from my ass as my pitcher arrived so I was able to leave him quickly a look of shock on his face thinking that this line was going to work for him.

The music was still lively around here but not so loud as that we couldn't hear each other talk. I told the girls about Jim chatting me up and we all laughed at his chat up lines. We had a couple more pitchers in this area and each time one of the girls went up to the bar they came back with tales of chat lines that had been given to them or to someone around them.

Myself and the girls were now starting to get slightly tipsy and the general consensus around the table was that we wanted to find somewhere to dance. I had been doing some research before we came out here and knew that the big clubs didn't open until after midnight so it was pointless even heading for them yet so we decided to continue down the strip.

We found another bar that was heaving and playing the music we like. Feeling braver now we decided we were going to chat up the rep and got an offer of more cheap drinks that I suspect were even cheaper than normal. After going to the bar and downing a couple of free shots, Me Freya and Paige headed for the dance floor. After about five minutes of dancing I saw a really cute guy with short dark hair standing by the dance floor he was slightly toned and seemed to have an certain air of confidence about him. Catching his eyes I beckoned him onto the dance floor he came towards me and started to dance he was a good dancer within seconds I started to grind on him feeling his body crushing into mine.

His body felt so good and I felt myself melting into him and started to kiss him with mad passion that had been welling up in me all day as now I was free of any restrictions as I was no longer on the coach nor on the plane. His hands were all over me and I felt him start to grab my ass making my skirt ride dangerously high and I was loving it. I started to feel my pussy well up inside with wetness and couldn't believe my luck that the first lad I had been able to pull properly was very hot.

My hand managed to slip down his front of his jeans and I managed to trace my fingers over the bulge that he had and even in my tipsy state I knew that it was a good size. While I was frantically working out whether I wanted to drag him back to the hotel or not my girlfriends decided to cunt block me and announced that they were moving onto the the club so reluctantly I gave the lad one last kiss and left with the girls.

"What did you do that for? He was so fuckable." I exclaimed as we queued up for BCM the biggest club in the town.

"Chill out Kirst this place will be rammed full of lads. You can have your meat later." Said Freya.

I knew she was right of course but I had a shrewd feeling that it was Gina who had wanted to move on as she hadn't pulled anything as yet. Club BCM is the biggest club on the island and takes a good few hundred people to fill it and even though we had got there reasonably early there were lots of people milling about having a smoke or just getting some air I also smelt the intoxicating essence of weed being smoked but as much of a fun girl that I am smoking it has never interested me.

Apart from going to the free bar for the occasional refill we all seemed to dance for hours with random guys coming to dance with us but non of them taking our fancy although at some stage Freya did take a fancy to one lad and that's the last we saw of her all night. As strange as it sounds we knew that she was safe and could take care of her self.

It was starting to come up to around three in the morning and I had a feeling think that my luck wasn't in this night as no one else had taken my eyes and now I was really starting to regret letting that guy go earlier in the night when all of a sudden though I felt a pair of hands on my hips grabbing my body towards him.

To be honest in all fairness I had a feeling it was going to be another dud lad and was getting ready to push him away. However when I did turn around and saw his face I recognised him straight away as the lad I was snogging earlier in the bar. My heart melted instantly and I started to kiss him again with more passion than earlier.

This time I was taking no prisoners and grabbed his hand and winking to the other girls pulled him towards the exit and back to my hotel room. I knew that to get the hotel there was a path along the beach that led to our hotel. So I took him for a nice moonlight walk along the beach first to talk to him. I discovered that his name was Pete and was in the middle of his holiday and was having the time of his life.

A short walk later punctuated between long kisses under the setting moonlight we finally made it back to my hotel room which was thankfully was still empty.

As soon as we got to into my bedroom we fell straight onto the bed our lips locked on to each other kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. After a day of having a quicky on a plane and three doses of having to masturbate myself to orgasm I was looking forward to having a nice session of sex and fucking Pete for all he was worth.

We seemed to kiss for ages our hands roaming over each others bodies checking each other out and working out what we had to work with this night. I could feel that he had a nice body and found it at it was perfect for me. When I finally managed to pull his t shirt off I wasn't disappointed with what I saw.

With his top half exposed I managed to flip him over placing me on top him and started to kiss his chest, his skin was sweet to taste and mixed in with the saltiness of sweat that was inevitable from being in such hot club made him taste even more sexier. I worked hard on his nipples knowing it turns a man on and was pleased to hear him start to groan in frustration and even though I still had my dress on I could feel his hard cock rising in his jeans.

Not wanting him to cum in his pants I decided I needed to be naked so leaving his chest alone and straddling his crotch I removed my dress over my head letting him see me naked for the first time baring my bra and panties. I watched as he took in all of my body smiling as he coveted my boobs pushed up in my tight bra. In appreciation of him enjoying my body I gave my panty covered pussy a slight wiggle over his crotch making him groan yet again.

Not wanting to give Pete a full show of my nakedness yet I decided that he needed to be naked first and so resuming my kissing of his chest I then moved my way down to his navel and then reached the waist band of his jeans. Swiftly I dealt with the buttons and his zip despite his cock sticking up against the material I managed to pull down his jeans in quickly leaving him in just his boxers which were now tented with his erection.

Wanting to tease him more I started to kiss his erection thorough the thin material of the white boxers he was wearing each kiss making it more see through revealing its glory through the dampness of my kisses. I hadn't kissed the top of his cock but could see a damp patch on his boxers from where it was starting to get damper from pre cum. This was getting me even more hot and I wanted to taste his cock in my mouth.

Finally with Pete groaning in desire I removed his boxers to release a nice six inch cock with plenty of girth. With his cock looking good enough to eat I pushed my lips over his bell end I got the first taste of his pre cum in my mouth. I love the taste of the saltiness of a good cock and as it penetrated my taste buds I was in joyous heaven as it proved my theory of it being tasty.

I have to say I good give head to a boy as I have never had a complaint before and what I was doing to Pete had the correct effect on him. My technique is to start off by going slowly at first and then speeding up and going back to slow again giving the right amount of spit. Pete was obviously enjoying the attention as I could hear him moaning and groaning as my mouth was doing my magic on him.

I knew he was getting close when my hands that were cupping his balls started to feel his ball sack get tighter. I considered stopping as I wanted some cum in my pussy and not down my throat but it was too late as all of a sudden I heard him groan out loud and he grabbed my head as he pumped a fair bit of jizz down my throat which has an instinct to just swallow.

I was slightly disappointed as I thought I wasn't going to get anything now as I went and laid next to him giving him a kiss.

Pete though had other idea as he started to kiss me back his mouth attacking my tongue that has recently just been covered by his cum. He rolled on top of me and started to kiss my neck sending my body into flutters. Getting a little more confident he moved down to my collar bone kissing along the top pulling my bra strap down over my shoulder and slipping it down my arm so it was free. He then proceeded to kiss back up my collar bone to my lips and back down to the other side freeing both of my bra straps.

I was now at his mercy and I loving it as he pulled my bra cups down revealing to him the full extent of my tits and my now very erect nipples at him. When my nipples poke up they are at lest a centimetre high and very suckable. I was willing him to suck and chew on them straight away but once again he had other ideas. He attacked my neck again kissing it all the way and onto my chest down to where my boobs start to rise and kissed all the way down to the base and kissed all the way back up doing this a few times to each side leaving my nipples alone and getting me very frustrated.

When he finally got my nipples into his mouth I could not help moan loud. I do like them being played with and get a small thrill when they are being licked and sucked but the way Pete was playing with them sent me into raptures. He would kiss my round my areola and then nibble the nipple itself, Then he would go back to kissing the areola again and then he took my nipple fully in his mouth again and started to suck hard.

Nipples now as hard as bullets and pussy soaking so much that I knew as soon as it was touched it was going to take me over the edge he started to kiss in-between my boobs and down towards my stomach he even kissed my muffin top which normally freaks me out but with Pete it seemed to so natural.

He looked up at me with lust in his eyes as started to pull at the side of my frenchies to get them lower so he could see my honey pot view instinctively I lifted my ass up to give him easy access hoping that his tongue would be put to good use quickly.

Once again though he continued to tease me he started on my left leg kissing all the way up from the ankle and then all the way up my thigh and kissing over my pubic bone above my pubes and the kissing all the way down my right leg all the way down to my ankle. Again he did this a few times until I got fed up with him teasing me so I grabbed hold of his head and shoved it towards my wanton pussy.

This time he didn't waste time teasing me and went directly for my clit making me scream as soon he hit it. I had never felt this tension before during oral sex and nowthat his tongue was on my sex my frustration burst like damn and the joy came flooding towards me.

My orgasm came after a less than a minute and for the first time in the last twenty four hours I was able to scream through my climax as wave after wave of my pussy pulsing hit me and I must of flooded poor Pete's mouth with the amount I came. I expected that to be that but Pete decided that one orgasm wasn't enough for me and started to lick my now very hard clit even harder making me moan continuously for the next couple of minutes until a second and even louder orgasm hit me.

Coming down from the orgasm I was more than content to snuggle down with Pete and fall asleep maybe hoping for a shag tomorrow morning when we had both woken up refreshed .

Once again Pete had other ideas though and was kissing my body again from my pussy up to my boobs and then to my neck until his lips met mine we started to kiss again his mouth tasting of my pussy juice. I knew that my breath probably had traces of his cum on it but this didn't seem to bother Pete as he was too lost in lust for me. I didn't notice though that his cock had got hard again and as he opened my legs I felt his cock slip between my pussy lips and penetrated me all the way down to the base of his cock stretching me fully.

I moaned in appreciation as he lifted his arse and pulled his cock all the way out leaving just the tip of his cock inside me and then he slammed it hard back into me. He did for the first few thrust making my pussy flood even more than it already was and then started to fuck me in a steady rhythm his short pubes rubbing against my clit stimulating me even more. As he was holding him self up by his arms he had easy access to my boobs and this time he wasn't messing around teasing them as he did with the foreplay now his teeth were hard on my nipples really biting down on them and I was in heaven and loving every minute of my first Magaluf lover.

His pounding of me went on for a good twenty minutes and I had a lost count of the mini orgasms that my man had given me by now I was completely lost in lust as I saw his eyes widen in anticipation of his final orgasm of the night. I heard him start to groan that he was about to come and asked me where I wanted it. I replied that I wanted it all in me he groaned at me as in confirmation of my message he locked eyes on me one last time as I also felt my orgasm coming. We both came again as the same time my pussy rippling and squeezing his cock like a vice as I felt his man juice penetrating me.

Both spent we held each other kissing each other every now again both satisfied with our session of sex. Through the wall I could hear the gentle moaning of what I could only assume was Gina being pleasured by something or someone but I didn't care I was well and truly fucked. And I still had another six days of this holiday to go.

12