My First Threesome

Story Info
Just a little story about an unplanned threesome.
2.8k words
4.38
26.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers

This is just a little story about my first threesome. It wasn't planned, it just sort of happened. In fact, I'm probably the last person you would ever imagine having a threesome. I have a group of friends and we chat from time to time. Of course, like most ladies we occasionally chat about sex, compare notes etc. On the fantasies side, we pretty much all agreed that a threesome was at, or near the top of the list. By threesome, I mean me with two men. I know that with men it tends to be the other way around. Alma from the bakers swears she had a threesome in her college years but she is known for telling tall stories.

Although it appears to be a man's fantasy to go to bed with two women, I've heard that they also fantasise about watching their wife having sex with another man. I can't think why they would want to do that, but apparently some do. With that in mind, sharing their wife with another man in a threesome would appear to tick more than one box. I suppose I will never understand the workings of a man's mind. It happened about a year ago, and as I said, was totally unplanned. My life was about to change in ways I could never imagine.

I arrived home a little late that day. My husband's brother, Jim, was coming around for dinner. By the time I got home he'd already arrived and was having a drink with my husband. Jim had recently broken up with his long term partner and was feeling a bit down. My husband thought it would be a good idea to invite him round for dinner. I agreed, he probably wasn't feeding himself properly. A good home cooked meal and a bit of company would probably raise his spirits.

Jim is a couple of years younger than my husband and we actually have a bit of history. It's all in the past now, but I went out with him a couple of times before meeting his older brother, Harry, my husband. It wasn't anything serious; I was only nineteen at the time. I remember kissing him a few times but that was about it. I used to hang out with a small crowd from college, and Jim just happened to be one of them. Like I said, it was nothing serious.

It was through Jim I met, and eventually married his brother. That was almost seventeen years ago. Anyway, back to the story. Although I had arrived home a little later than usual, I still had plenty of time to rustle up a wholesome meal. I only work afternoons at the bank so managed to prepare most of it in the morning. As soon as I walked through the front door I could hear Jim laughing and joking with my husband in the lounge. I kicked my shoes off in the hall and went straight in to greet him.

Having just come from work, I was wearing my bank uniform, dark blue knee length skirt with matching jacket. A white blouse and a sort of tie with the banks logo on it completed the look. I say sort of tie, it's a cross between a bow-tie and a cravat. I took my jacket off, threw it towards the chair, and missed. It landed on the floor. As I was undoing my tie, my husband started humming 'The Stripper' tune. You know... that jazzy tune they play when someone strips. Then Jim joined in.

I thought it was quite funny so played along. I gave a little wiggle as I seductively undid and removed my tie. All the time they kept humming the tune. It really was just a bit of fun so I pulled my blouse from my skirt and started to undo my buttons, in tune to their humming. Doing a sexy dance, I turned my back to them as I undid the last button. Then, holding my blouse closed I turned to face them before quickly opening it to give them a flash of my bra. As I was leaving the room they started clapping and shouting, more, more.

I was laughing as I ran upstairs for a quick shower and change. I felt a bit naughty for pretending to do a striptease, even naughtier for giving them a quick flash. Just as well it was only a quick flash. I had come from work so was wearing my comfortable, and not very flattering bra. As silly as it might sound, doing that in front of my husband and his brother aroused me a little. I was actually in the mood for a bit of finger action, but time was against me. Instead, I put that thought in my pleasure bank for later.

When I got out of the shower, Harry was in the bedroom. I couldn't believe it when he said that he and his brother really enjoyed my little striptease. I honestly thought he was joking, but the bulge in his pants told me otherwise. Oddly enough, I had never done anything like that before. Over the years we tried a few things, I guess most couples do, but never striptease. So when he asked me if I would do it again, I gladly agreed. Then I gave his bulge a little squeeze and told him I hoped he would be able to hang on to it for later.

I told Harry to stick the oven on and keep his brother entertained while I quickly dried my hair. Before he left the room he asked me to wear something sexy for the evening, he really was in the mood that day. I decided to wear black stockings, a black bra that made the most of my cleavage, and matching black silky knickers. I finished it off with a shortish pleated skirt and white blouse. I was already aroused, now I was thinking of the fun I would have when Jim went home.

They were the kind of clothes that always turned Harry on. I knew it would be a big tease for him. He'd know what I was wearing underneath but would have to wait the whole evening, until his brother left. And of course, so would I. As I arrived in the lounge, Jim gave me an approving whistle. I slapped his arm and told him to stop being naughty. This just started them off, giggling like little children. I never imagined Jim having sexual thoughts about me. I guess with him being my brother-in-law it never occurred to me.

To be honest, I never really thought about him in that way. I don't know why as he is quite handsome, and I did sort of go out with him once. So when I realised that my little striptease did something for him, it excited me a bit more than it should have. I was starting to wish I'd given him a better flash of my boobs. Just to see if I could have made a tent in his pants. Of course, that would have been a bit embarrassing for him. It's all too easy for a woman to conceal her state of arousal, not so a man. I tried to put the thought out of my head; I still had a dinner to prepare.

Dinner itself went well, and by the time it was over we all had full tummies and a good drink. I was feeling a tad squiffy so decided to make some coffee whilst I loaded the dishwasher. What with all the wine over dinner and naughty thoughts going through my head, I had completely forgotten to take the ice-cream cake out of the freezer. It would never defrost in time now. I called Harry into the kitchen and told him dessert was off. He said I wasn't to worry; he had a much better idea and returned to the lounge.

I could hear the men were having fun, they were laughing quite loudly. I only found out why when I returned. We have one of those smart light bulbs in the lounge, the kind you can change colour with an app on the phone. As I entered the room, my husband turned it to red and uttered the words I will never forget. "Alexa: play The Stripper. Dessert has arrived." At first I thought he was joking, so I just did a little bit of a wiggle and went to sit down. "Oh come on darling." He said. "You promised me you'd do it again later. We've been looking forward to dessert all evening."

I couldn't believe it. Was my husband really asking me to do a striptease, in front of his brother? About a million thoughts went through my head at that moment. I was a bit squiffy so decided to call his bluff. I said okay then, if that's what you want, but be careful what you wish for. He looked at me for a second, and then asked Alexa to restart the music. Right I thought; let's see how far this goes before he tells me to stop. To be honest, at that point I was happy to go all the way. I was determined to tease the hell out of both of them.

I started dancing to the rhythm of the music. One-by-one I undid the buttons on my blouse. I was actually doing it quite well; I managed to undo them all in perfect time with the music. I turned around as the last button was undone. This time I was going to give them more than a little flash. I lifted my blouse back, lowering it from one shoulder, then the other. As I turned to face them, I let it slipped down my arms, hitting the floor at the exact moment the music finished.

I couldn't help noticing that both men were hard. I could see the tent poles in their pants. Jim even had a little wet patch in his. I walked over and put a hand on each crotch, shaking my head I said. "You two are very naughty boys. Shall I continue?" My husband didn't say no, he just asked Alexa to restart the music. Was this really going to happen? Was this secret fantasy of mine about to come true, a threesome with two men?

With the music restarted, I continued my dance. Putting my hands behind my back to loosen my skirt, I bent forward giving them a good view of my cleavage. As I straightened up, my skirt slid down my legs to the floor. I stepped out of it with one foot before kicking it across the room. I was now standing there in only my underwear. My husband watched on intently without saying a word. In time to the music I slowly removed my bra - first lowering one strap, then the other, allowing it to slide down my arms.

I was now completely naked except for my knickers and stockings. It was getting late. Jim would be leaving soon, but I didn't want the evening to end. It was just starting to get exciting. I was as close as I would ever get to a threesome. I really wanted that to happen, but the men were saying nothing. It seemed that nobody wanted to take responsibility for what would happen next. As no suggestions were put forward, it was left to me.

In a calm and quiet voice I said. "If you want to see any more, we should go and finish this upstairs." And just to remove any doubt about my intentions, I added. "As Jim is our guest, he should stay the night, and go first." There, I said it. It was now up to my husband and Jim to decide if they wanted me. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was when they both followed me out of the room. Once inside the bedroom, I put the small light on, removed my knickers and climbed into the middle of the bed. I watched as they both undressed and joined me.

It was too late now for second thoughts, an evening of sublime debauchery was about to begin. I was going to have sex with two men, brothers. I'm sure I'm the same as everyone else. When I masturbate I like to think of a fantasy in my mind. Obviously a threesome is on that list of naughty thoughts. But there is one particular part of that threesome that stands out. I imagine I'm laying on the bed with a man either side of me. They each put a hand on one of my breasts, and a couple of fingers on my pussy.

This would be my one and only chance to turn that fantasy into a reality. I didn't want to miss it. Without any coaxing from me, that's exactly what happened. It was like a dream come true. My whole body was shaking as my men set about exploring my body. The feeling of my breasts being fondled as my pussy was being stroked was almost too much to handle. I started to climax almost immediately. It was truly wonderful; the reality had surpassed my fantasy.

My body and mind had been satisfied beyond anything I ever imagined. Whatever happened next could only be icing on the cake. So far I'd had all the fun; it was about time I gave something in return. I turned my back to Jim and started kissing my husband. Jim took the hint and started rubbing his cock along the wet, swollen lips of my pussy. A moment later and he was inside me. There really are no words to describe how good that felt, kissing my husband as he fondled my breasts, at the same time feeling his brother moving inside me.

My mind was in a place it had never been before. I was filled with lust and passion. I had to stop kissing my husband as I felt my second orgasm building up. I screamed out with delight as I felt Jim shooting up inside me. I wanted to bottle that moment and keep it forever. As soon as Jim went soft, I turned to face him. My poor husband had waited patiently all evening; it was now his turn, he wasted no time. My pussy was soaking with his brothers cum as he gently slid inside me. I didn't kiss Jim; instead I pulled his face down to my breasts.

The feeling of my husband's familiar rhythm while Jim sucked on my nipples was, well, as I said, words could not describe. I truly was in heaven at that moment. My husband knew my body. He understood what to do and when to do it. He knew I was close. I could feel his hands gripping my waist as he arched back. As his pace quickened, he pushed up inside me as deep as he could. Again I started screaming out as I felt his hot cum fill me up. By now I was out of breath and thirsty from all the panting.

I asked Harry to pass me a bottle of water from the bedside cabinet. I gulped as much down as I could, my men finished the rest. Nobody was speaking, so I said. "Well, this evening didn't end as I expected." That was enough to break the ice and get a giggle. I told them that we were all adults, that I enjoyed it and hoped they felt likewise. They both agreed that it was a good night. We had a good open and honest chat after that. It was actually a bit surreal, laying naked in bed chatting about sex.

Jim asked me if I had any secret fantasies. I said he would have to tell me one of his first. He said he just had his, sharing a woman with another man. Oddly enough, my husband's fantasy was the same. Now that we were all talking openly, I didn't mind sharing mine. I said I would like to be tied to the bed and blindfolded. My husband and Jim would take it in turn, coming into the room and making love to me. As they were of similar build. I wouldn't know who was making love to me at any one time.

I wasn't sure if that shocked them or not. What I do know was the thought aroused them. My husband was on top of me first while Jim watched. Then they changed places. It was truly delicious. I'd never had so much sex. And there you have it, a totally unplanned threesome. All brought about by a flirty little striptease. This was to become the first of many such evenings. And I enjoyed every bloody one of them, as did they. Together we explored our fantasies. From strip poker to light bondage, my life would never be the same. Thank you for reading my little story. I hope you liked it. If you did, please leave a comment. I really would love to know what you think., even from the haters, they make me laugh.

Verity500
Verity500
108 Followers