My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his body tense and every muscle became firm and tight. Peeking up between kisses, I saw his face change. His jaw tightened, his nares flared, he licked his lips and his eyes were squeezed shut. When I gently moved my fingers deeper into the fold of his ass, he squirmed and his head fell backward. He sucked in a deep breath and his grip on my hair tightened. He groaned again as my fingers slid a little deeper.

"Christ baby," he said tensely as he blew out a puff of air. I could hear the confusion in his words. He was feeling excited by what I was doing, but questioning where I would take it. And him.

His cock jumped between his abdomen and my face. He was fully erect and the tip of his cock had pre-cum leaking. Daringly, I placed my middle finger over his anus and pushed lightly down on it. He made a noise I had never heard come from him before. It was a combination of a cry and a growl. His legs shook and he held my head still, pulling it against his body.

I kissed the head of his cock and slowly circled his back hole with the tip of my finger. I hesitated before inserting the tip of my finger into his anus. He pulled away from the sensation at first, then he slowly pushed back and bent his torso forward improving my access.

"Take my cock in your mouth baby," he gasped as he said it. "Please take me in your mouth," he whispered between clenched teeth.

Still holding my head with his left hand, he started to play with my breast with his free hand. Massaging me and playing with my erect nipple as my mouth made love to his cock and my finger slowly entered his ass. I was surprised by the rush of passion and fascinated by the feeling of power that swept over me as I lifted my eyes and saw the expression on my man's face.

We played like this for a little while before he asked me to stop.

"Stop Andrea," he said quietly, his voice barely recognizable. He tried to take a deep breath and steady himself. There was a conflicted sound in his voice. It was a mix of desperate need to continue and a begging wish to stop. I slowly removed my mouth from him and lightly kissed his lower abdomen.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I watched the tension in his face as he tried to calm his breathing. Gradually I withdrew my finger from him and held my hands on his hips. There was a minute or two of quiet before he began to speak again.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he said as he took a few deep calming breaths.

His hands left my hair and the resting place he had taken on my breast. He slid them down my arms and under my elbows, lifting me up on the bed to a kneeling position in front of him. Wrapping his arms around me, he held me to him. We were quiet for a moment, holding each other in the silence.

"What made you do that?" he asked as he kissed along my face and neck.

"I'm not sure," I said, "I was kissing you and massaging your butt and the thought came to me and I did it."

He laughed lightly, "So the thought entered your head and you decided to go with it? Is that what you're telling me?"

"That's it," I said, basically speaking into his chest as we held each other. I kissed his pec muscles and asked, "It seemed like you enjoyed it. Was it something you liked?"

There was a few seconds pause and then he said, "Yeah baby," he hesitated again. "Surprisingly, I liked it. I liked it a lot."

I could feel his cock poke into my abdomen. I slid my hand between us and started to stroke along his length. "It appears the memory of it has its benefits too," I said as I wrapped my fingers around him and started to massage his erection between our bodies.

"Yes, it does," he said, "but let's get your panties off and see if we can't find a nice warm home for that," he said as he slid his hand over mine and slowed the pace of my massage.

"Marine, are you suggesting my mouth isn't a nice warm home?" I teased my man.

"Umm...ah...No baby, by no means am I suggesting any such thing. I don't know what I was saying. I think the blood has left my brain for other vital organs," he said as he tried to cover his faux pas.

"Good comeback marine," I said and slapped at his butt as he started to remove my panties.

"No cover up baby, it's a fact. All of my blood is being redirected right now and it's your fault," he said as we ended up back where we started and Brian was once again on top of me.

I'd been watching him all night. First to monitor his stress and later just to check in when it seemed he was doing well. This was the first time all night that I was able to look more closely at him. His face showed only the tension associated with sexual arousal. His eyes were dark and had a focused look, even if he couldn't see. I traced my finger along his cheekbone, down his jaw and then across his lips. He nipped at my finger and I laughed.

"What are you thinking, Brat?" he said quietly. "I can almost hear the gears turning."

"I was just checking you out marine. Making sure all is well." I kissed his lips lightly before asking, "How are you doing Brian? How are you feeling about being home?"

"Baby, as long as you're here, in my reach, in my arms, in my bed...I'm perfect."

He rubbed his nose along my profile until he reached my mouth. His kiss was slow, soft and loving. I moved it along a bit when I returned his offering.

I lifted my head to meet him. Taking his soft lips against mine, I licked my tongue over first the top one, then the bottom. A soft bite of his lower lip let him know I wanted more and he willingly obliged. As my tongue returned to trace along his mouth, I heard him growl. At first his tongue met mine, then his mouth devoured me. Sucking my tongue in his mouth, he held me close. His hands roamed along my sides, over my hips, and finally slid behind me to grasp hold of my butt.

I felt his fingers grip the flesh of my ass cheeks as he pulled my pelvis up and ground down into me with his own. His cock was as firm as rock and he had a grip of steel on my ass. Our kisses deepened and our tongues danced in the warmth of each other's mouth. I made a deep sigh as I felt the heat surge through my body. My stomach fell with excitement, like it does on a downhill plunge of a roller coaster, as he continued to rhythmically slide his erection up and down my lower tummy.

I wanted nothing more in that moment than to feel my man inside of me. Wrapping my legs around him, I pulled him down to me. In one motion I butterflied my thighs open to him and moved along with his motions. One hand left my ass and guided his cock to my sex. I lifted my pelvis and he slid the tip of his penis along my slit. His fingers separated my lips and he teased me with his cock head. With a feather light touch, he slid along my inner lips and folds gathering my juices.

He kissed me deeply as he held himself over my entrance and I pushed up toward him. Our kiss became hot and passionate. It was the perfect combination of loving, arousing, wanting, and needing.

I separated from his mouth just long enough to whisper, "Yes, Brian. Take me, baby."

He made a deep guttural sound as his mouth took control of me with a forceful, heated kiss. He entered me fully in one motion and I wanted nothing more than to meld with him. I did the best I could, wrapping my arms around his back and my legs around his ass. I pulled him as close to my body as possible.

At first our movements were slow and gentle. I could feel him slide in and almost all the way out of me and I silently begged for him not to leave my body. His hands caressed every inch of me and mine did the same. His ass was smooth, tight, and firm, but I managed to grip enough of him to convey to him that I wanted more of him, all of him. When I bit a little too firmly along his shoulder, I felt him wince.

"Sorry baby," I said as I laughed.

"Yeah, me too," he said as he thrusted hard and deep into me.

"Awh, Awh, shit...don't stop Brian," I said as I met him with each forceful push.

Our rhythm and energies were matched perfectly. Every inch of him was inside me and I loved every second of it. I stroked along his back and lightly dragged my nails over his skin.

He whispered into my neck, "I love you," as he dipped down to take my breast in his mouth. First kissing around my areola, then taking my nipple into his mouth, he continued to thrust into me. My body responded to every touch, every stimuli. My head was feeling light and my body was moving on its own to our love making rhythm.

"I'm close, baby," he whispered and moved to take my opposite breast into his mouth.

"Me too," I moaned back.

When he sucked hard on my nipple and pumped into me at the same time, I cried out into the pillow next to my head, he felt so good.

"Oh god, baby...do that again," I begged.

I felt the tight grip his mouth had on my nipple and then I felt the harsh edges of his teeth on my hardened nub. He bit me just beyond the level of comfort and flames shot through me. The heat and tension went from my nipple directly to my sex and I felt my body unfold. It was that merging feeling of pain and pleasure that took me to the edge.

My mind was lost in a haze of light. My muscles tensed and my body arched toward him. I felt the flames of a thousand candles dance through me. I held onto him as I cried out in passion. I felt the warmth and wetness surge from my pussy as he continued to thrust into me. Now he suckled my nipple and little shards of electricity sparked from it.

I reached up to pull him away, but I had no coordination between my mind and my body. I held a handful of his hair and pulled at him. His groan was muffled by my breast tissue and then I felt his body tense.

Thrust...groan...thrust...groan...thrust...cum...groan...laugh. His groan was pure sexual gratification. His laughter was deep and sexy. I used the last of my energy to pull his hair one more time and again I was pleasured by his quiet, sexy laugh. He slapped the side of my ass and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him on top of me.

This was what I loved most. Holding my man inside of me once we made love and simply feeling his weight on top of me. His warmth seeped into me and our bodies molded together. We lay in each other's arms for an unknown period of time before one of us spoke.

"You okay, babe?" he asked.

"Perfect...you?" I whispered back.

"Never better," he said and pulled me to him tightly. Then he placed a kiss on the nipple he had bitten and said, "Sorry about that baby, I got carried away for a moment."

"You're telling me," I said, "that was a surprise. Although, I have to admit, it had the perfect effect. Didn't it?"

I opened my eyes to look at my man. He lifted his head, resting his chin on my chest as he faced me. Looking into his eyes, I swore he could see me. Then he blinked and a sort of sad smile crossed his face. I wished he could see my face, my love for him. I also wished I knew what he was thinking right now.

His face was full of expressions I wished I could have identified. One second of regret and selfishness was all I allowed myself. Thankfully, it was gone before I could give it too much thought, but I wanted my man to see again. I wanted him to have everything. I wanted him to have his sight back. His voice broke my selfish thoughts.

"That it did my love, that it did," he teased as he slid his hand down and cupped my sex.

We laid there in the quiet of his bedroom. Taking in the peace and calm, I reflected on all of the times we had been together like this, in each other's arms. I was happy. I was in love. I had my man home, and for the most part, healthy. I was in his arms, we had made love, and nothing could make that any better than what it was right at the moment. Sight or no sight, things were perfect for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,

Thank you for choosing to read one of my stories. Please take a moment to vote and comment. I love reading your feedback.

~Apple_of_Eden

F.Y.I. Part Six will be posted in a few days following this story's posting. Thank you.