My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian stood there gently caressing his hands up and down my arms. For a man with such large, strong hands, his touch was soft and gentle. I loved the way his hands felt on me. I wanted, no, needed to touch him too. I was hard on him and I wanted to make it up to him.

I couldn't wait to feel his skin, his muscles, his body. Pulling his t-shirt from his jeans, I lifted it over his abdomen, exposing the tight muscles that were well on their way to getting back to his marine six pack he had before his injury. Slowly, I worked his shirt up and over his head. Placing a kiss on his chest, over his heart, and then on each nipple, I smiled as I heard him sigh again and felt his fingers tighten their hold on me.

His nipple hardened. I kissed it again and sucked it between my teeth as I unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled my sweater over my head, baring my warm skin to the cool air. Chivers ran through me and I moved closer to him for his warmth. His fingers traced along my bra straps, then over the front of my breasts. Goosebumps covered my skin as he lightly traced along the lace cups of my bra.

"It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of my 'cookies' on you," he said.

I smiled at the memory of sending him that box of cookies when he was in the Middle East. I also included a note that led him to some naughty photos that were hidden under his favorite cookies, well hidden in some plastic wrap and covered in tissue paper. He was referring to those photos. I was wearing the very same lacy bra and panty set I was wearing now when I took those pictures. The fact that he remembered and could tell that these were the same ones, simply from his touch, assured me all our hard work had made a difference.

"Yes it has." I rewarded him with a big kiss. "Good pick up marine. Very astute of you."

"I have my moments," he teased as he continued to trace the lacy outline of my bra.

"So do I," I teased as I undid his jeans, slid my hand down the front of them, and massaged the length of his cock. I loved the feeling of it as he became semi-erect in my grasp. He inhaled deeply and grabbed hold of my ass cheeks, clenching them in his hands as I teased along his shaft with my fingertips.

He moaned and pulled ever so slightly away from me as he slid his hands into the sides of my jeans and pushed them down my legs. As he bent further down, I was forced to release my grip on him so he could get my jeans off. When he stood back up, I didn't hesitate removing his.

I looked at my man, standing there in nothing but his skivvies and wanted to run my tongue over his entire body. I stepped closer to him and told him that very thing as I assisted him in removing the last remaining piece of clothing that prevented me from doing that.

"You know marine, once I get these off," I hesitated and kissed his chin, his neck, and then his nipples again, "I plan on running my tongue over every inch of you."

My voice was full of lusty intent and my fingers were not delaying me from my goal as I dragged them over the outside of his thighs and down the back of his calves as I disrobed him completely.

"Turnabout is fair play baby," he said and he reached down and unhooked my bra. Grabbing a handful of hair, he gently pulled me to my feet as if he had a handle in his grasp.

When he had me standing in front of him, he wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled my head to him. Pulling back slightly, he tilted my face upward and kissed me with full intensity. His lips landed directly on mine. His kiss was soft at first. Our lips glided over each other and his tongue was warm and wet as I invited him into my mouth. In seconds, our kiss became more heated, more wanting. He ground into me and then sucked my bottom lip into his mouth. Before releasing it, he gave a little bite on it and let it pop from between his teeth as he pulled back.

"Damn marine that..." I was silenced as his mouth covered mine again. His hands slid between my panties and my ass cheeks and I felt the soft material sliding down the upper part of my thighs. His tongue glided across the slit of my mouth and then slowly he traced my lips with the tip of his tongue. I couldn't hold back any longer and I caught his tongue and sucked it into my mouth.

I loved his mouth, his lips were soft and full for a man. His tongue was always fun to play with and have it play with me. As I sucked his tongue into the back of my mouth I felt the muffled moan as he leaned forward and arched me back. He kept one hand behind my back and the other pushed my panties further down until they slid on their own, over my knees and finally fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them and wrapped my arms around Brian.

Our mouths meshed, our bodies rubbed together, and our hands caressed every inch they could reach until finally we had to break for breath. The only sounds in the room were the two of us trying to catch our breath and the occasional snapping sound of the candle.

In that moment we were one with each other. Nothing else mattered. We held each other and our chests were rising and falling in a rapid motion. Our hands never stopped their exploration. He held my breasts in the palms of his hands and his thumbs circled my nipples until they were hard little peaks of deep pink tissue. His kisses were hot little bites of fire as he kissed and nipped the tiniest pinches of skin between his teeth, causing me to cry out or moan each time. The warmth of his breath and the silky feel of his tongue moved down my neck and over the swell of my breast before he placed a kiss on my nipple. His tongue darted out and teased my bud back and forth as he pulled it between his lips and then his teeth.

"Oh god," I moaned as I felt the sharp edges of his teeth glide across my nipple.

My hands went to the back of his head and my fists clenched bunches of his hair, holding him in place as he continued to torture me. When he bit down a little harder, I felt the electricity shoot from my nipple directly to my pussy and a rush of heat and moisture coated my sex instantly. I arched my pelvis toward him wanting him in me now.

Brian sucked hard on my tiny bud and slid his hand down my side, over my tummy, and then caressed between my legs. My breaths were short rapid gasps and I could feel the need in me rise higher. Spreading my legs a little, I wiggled against his hand and he slid his middle finger between my lips.

"Oh Christ Brian...baby please.." I half said, half moaned.

"Spread your legs a little wider for me, babe," he whispered and took my nipple back into his mouth sucking harshly to sate his own need. I could see desire and determination on his face.

I separated my legs more and was rewarded by his other two fingers stroking along my inner lips. The warmth and wetness of my body met his caressing touch. The sounds his fingers made as they slid forward and back, along my wetness, slowly teasing me, echoed in the tiled bathroom. It was a virtual sound chamber and my groans and his deep breathing were all added together in a cascade of sounds. Clenching my sex tightly, I slightly rotated my hips pushing down on his fingers. Immediately, I felt his middle finger as it traced my vaginal opening and then entered me without hesitation.

Brian suckled me and fingered me in a slow and deliberate rhythm. It was a gentle, paced rhythm and every time he pushed his finger into me at full depth, he tapped on the firm tissue toward the front of my sex. My legs shook and I leaned back against the wall, holding onto the front of the sink for support with one hand and onto Brain with the other.

As I looked at our reflection, I could only see the back of his head as he kissed his way down my abdomen. I watched my own reactions in the mirror and noted the bright pink of my cheeks, the flushed blotches over my neck and chest. I couldn't take my eyes off of myself. I examined every muscle in my face as it tightened in response to Brian's tongue on my clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I cried out and rocked into his mouth as his finger kept pace with his tongue.

"Oh god...Brian, please...please...please," I continued to move in rhythm with him, but I couldn't take my eyes from the mirror. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. "Brian, mirror..." I said, almost incoherently. "Brian, mirror...fuck..." I tried to get a sentence out, but it was too late. I came as he slid a second finger in me and sucked my clit between his lips and teeth. When he lightly bit on me, I gushed over his fingers and hand.

I was holding onto the sink edge for dear life. My fingers and knuckles were white and the rest of my body seemed to be multiple shades of pink and red. My legs shook and Brian wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me steady as my body trembled. He kissed my tummy and told me he loved me several times as I slowly stopped shaking and caught my breath.

"Baby, you are wonderful," he said. "I felt you orgasm hard. Your juice is all over my hand," he said and licked his fingers. "It was fantastic listening to you, feeling you, tasting you. Fucking fantastic," he said as he slowly stood up and held me to him. "What got into you?" he asked.

"You baby. You got into me," I sighed into the curve of his neck as he wrapped me in his arms and held me tight. "You and the fact that I was watching soft porn in your bathroom mirror," I informed him.

"Fuck," he said as he laughed. "I missed everything. Fuck, I wish I could have watched you," he said as he kissed me hard and deep. I could smell my own scent on his face as he took my mouth with his and forced his tongue into the back of my throat. I returned his kiss with equal greed and our desire reignited. This time he moved behind me, turned me toward the mirror, and placed my hands on the countertop.

"If you thought that last scene was soft porn baby, wait till you watch this one," he said in a deep sex filled voice. "I'm about to take you to the back room of the porn shop."

With that he slid his hand up my back and lightly grasped the back of my neck. Slowly, he applied pressure until I was bent over and my face was much closer to the mirror. He gathered my hair in his hand and held it in his fist like the reins of a horse. His right hand caressed down my side and came to rest on my hip for a second. His foot slid between mine and he nudged my feet apart until I spread my stance for him.

I watched as his hand slid from my hip to his cock and he teased me by sliding between my legs, then caressed it along my slit. Dipping only his cock head in me to gather my wetness. He moved back and forth slowly, caressing my full, moist, sensitive lips with his firm cock head. The slow touch of his hand moved from his cock to between my legs and I sighed as I felt his long fingers separate my labia.

Holding me open, he guided his shaft along my wetness and gently caressed my inner folds. It was like warm silk being dragged along my sex. Then I felt the firm head of his penis at my entrance and arched my back, pushing my pelvis down and taking his head into me.

He slid inside me with one movement and I welcomed him with an intensely wanton sound that escaped from deep within me. I watched as my mouth dropped open and my head fell back as he lightly pulled on my hair.

Brain was facing the mirror and I was looking directly into the reflection of his eyes when he whispered, "I love you, Brat." For a second, I swear he looked back at me. It was only a moment, then it was gone, but I felt he could see me. He took a sharp, deep breath in, then sighed as he dropped his gaze from the mirror and started to thrust in and out of me over and over.

"I..." sigh... "love..." sigh... "you...baby," I groaned and repeated it with the next group of thrusts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finished making love, we finally took the shower we originally planned. The water was hot and the room was filled with steam. Slowly I washed my handsome man. I was reminded of the time I showered him in the hospital and I thought of how far we had come since then. I rubbed the soapy cloth over his chest and then let the water cascade over him. I kissed his chest over his heart and started to quietly talk.

"Does this remind you of anything?" I asked quietly as I kept washing his body.

"Yeah," he answered in a whisper. "The shower you gave me at Walter Reed."

"We've come a long way since then marine," I said and kissed his lips softly.

"Not long enough," he said and kissed my forehead as he pulled me to him.

"Ready to talk to me about what's on your mind?" I asked and washed over his sex with my hands. One hand washed his cock and the other had his ball sac washing it gently.

"I think I'll wait to discuss it when you don't have my balls in the palm of your hand," he said a little more nervously than I thought he would.

"Oh marine, don't ever think I don't have your balls in the palm of my hand," I teased.

He laughed and gave a little moan as I gave a teasing squeeze to his gonads.

"I think that maybe you should let go of them and wash my back now," he said cautiously. "It might be safer for me and the boys."

"If you think you're safe with your backside facing me, go ahead and turn around," I said in a naughty voice as I gave him a little poke in the belly button with my finger.

"On second thought," he laughed, "maybe I should start washing you. I think I'm clean enough."

"A little nervous marine," I continued to play with him.

"Not nervous, baby. Just being cautious of my coordinates and where I place my allies."

I laughed. "As long as you know I've got your six," I teased.

"Yeah, I remember...and my three, and my six, and my sixty-nine...I mean nine." He laughed.

"You liked that one. Didn't you?" I asked.

"I will admit, I did enjoy that one," he said. "Now turn around and let me wash your six."

"No funny business marine. We finish this shower and then you're telling me what you've been trying to avoid sharing with me for hours now. I won't take kindly to any more delays."

"Yes Ma'am." He sighed deeply as he took hold of my shoulders and turned me around to wash my back. "One thing, Brat," he said as I turned and he kissed the back of my neck.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'd like to be naked, cuddling, and in bed when we have this talk," he said. "I'd also like it if you let me get it all out before asking your usual ten questions."

"Ok. Promise," I said, wondering exactly what he was going to say that had him so worried. I knew at least part of it, but I doubted that that was the entire issue on his mind.

We finished washing and gently dried each other off. We walked hand in hand to the bed and he pulled the covers down for me. I crawled in and tossed the pillows up against the headboard. Brian climbed in and sat with his back cushioned in the pile of pillows. I curled up next to him and got comfortable, resting my head against his chest and my arm across his abdomen. We pulled the blankets up to my neck and the room became very quiet.

"Are you ready to share with me?" I asked.

"Yes. Are you ready to listen without interrupting?"

"I already promised. You have my word baby," I said and kissed him. "I won't say another word until you tell me I can."

"Okay then, here goes," he said and took a deep breath.

I remained quiet as I listened to Brian tell me how defeated he was feeling. He talked about how good he felt when we left the lake and how he was sure things would be more normal here. He was disappointed to find out how wrong he was. He said, rather eloquently, that he wasn't placing blame anywhere or on anyone, but that things weren't going the way he wanted them to. He talked about how he loved his family, but how he needed to be more independent and that it wasn't going to happen here.

He went on to say how he knows that I feel he should attend a group, but that he's not sure if that would be helpful to him, but that he would think about it. He discussed us and our relationship a little and how he would have lost it a lot sooner if I hadn't been by his side. He thanked me for the hundredth time for sticking with him through everything, and for not leaving him when he told me to at Walter Reed. He even admitted that he was glad I was so stubborn.

Then he took a deep breath and asked me what I thought of everything he just shared.

"I think you left something out marine," I said quietly. "Is there something else on your mind that you failed to mention? Maybe something that you're a little afraid to talk about?"

There was a tense silence for a while, but I waited for him to answer me.

"Are you talking about the timeframe for my sight to return?" he asked in the quietest whisper I'd ever heard from him. His voice was sad, but his words were steady and straight forward.

"I am," was all I said.

"I'd be lying if I said no. And you'd know it," he said. "The thought of whether or not I'll be going through the rest of my life blind never leaves me Andrea. Never."

"I know babe. We still have a few weeks though," I said. "I'm not trying to minimize your worry or your concern. What I'm just saying is that four weeks is a long time. A lot can change in that time. And, those changes can be to our advantage. Remember, the doctors said, 'the percentages change, lessen somewhat.' They didn't say that there's no chance your vision will return after that time. I don't want you to give up hope. I also don't want you to get lost in a deeper darkness than being without sight."

"You think I'm depressed?" he asked quietly.

"More importantly, do you think you're depressed?" I asked.

Again, silence engulfed us. I didn't move. I wanted to look up into his face to read any expression that was there, but I didn't want to break the flow of honest communication we had going and I wanted him to keep talking.

"To be honest, I'm not sure," he answered. "Sometimes I feel good and sometimes I feel like nothing is going the way I want it to. When that happens, I guess I do feel like shit."

"What does 'feel like shit' mean for you Brian? What do you actually feel and think at those times? How dark does it get for you when you go there?"

"It means I start to hate my life. I start to get down on myself. I fucking start to hate those people who I fought for and who I lost my vision because of." He took a second and thought about his next statement. Taking a deep breath, he said, "It means I feel like..." he hesitated and my heart sunk waiting to hear his next words. "It means I...I want to scream Fuck You! at the world and crawl up in a ball and just sleep for a month."

I took a deep breath and gave off a sigh of relief. I said a quick prayer of thanks that he didn't say anything about ending his life or calling it quits. I gave thanks that those thoughts hadn't entered his mind, or at least if they did, they weren't the focus of his anger and depression. I had to know though. Which means, I had to ask.

"Brian," I said as I sat up and looked directly at him. "Have you ever thought of ending it?" I asked, still silently praying his answer would be a resounding no. I was greeted with more silence before he spoke.

"I'd be lying if I told you the thought never entered my mind," he answered. "But, I don't want you to worry about that babe. I haven't thought anything like that since the first few weeks in Germany and when I was first at Walter Reed. I know sometimes I get down, but I haven't had any of those thoughts since the very beginning."

"Brian, I need to know you're telling me the truth," I said and took hold of his hand.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. Then he reached to the chain around my neck and felt the little heart charm that hung from it.

"I swear on our love that I haven't had any thoughts of offing myself. Even in the beginning, I had thoughts that I'd rather be dead than blind and not able to be a marine again, but I never thought of killing myself." He took my face in the palm of his hand and said, "Besides, I have you here with me and I'd never leave you if I had a choice. Never, understand?"