My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "Twins."

He smiled and pulled me to him.

"Holy shit! Two babies!"

"That's usually what twins means."

"You're beautiful," he said. "I love you, Brat. I love our twins."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later, we delivered a perfectly healthy, happy set of twin girls. After the birth of our daughters, when Brian and I were alone, I handed him the letter I'd written when we were on our honeymoon.

"What's this?"

"A love letter."

He pulled his glasses from his pocket and I watched as he read the letter, his sight almost back to normal. The love that filled my heart for my man was without measure. The pride I felt for my husband, my marine, the father of my babies was too much for me. Tears filled my eyes.

When Brian finished reading the letter, he leaned into me and kissed me. He tucked his face into the side of my neck and I could feel his love. His heart must have been full too, because there were one or two tears coming down the face of my marine. I stroked the back of his head and held him close.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered. "Thank you."

I wiped the tears from his cheeks and smiled.

Just then, the nurse knocked and slid the bassinet into our room. Our girls were side by side in a double wide bassinet. Both wrapped tight in little blanket cocoons.

Brian looked at me and smiled. Lifting our first born, designated by "baby one" on her wrist band, he kissed Ashley's forehead and handed her to me. Then he lifted our second little beauty. He kissed her forehead and looked at me with a question on his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked for the fifth time.

"I'm definitely sure," I said. "I love her being named for her daddy."

"Okay then. Come to daddy, Brianna."

I watched as his gaze went from me, to our daughters, and back to me.

Seconds after their birth, our daughters had become the apples of their daddy's eye, and like their mommy, he loved them forever and always.