All Comments on 'My Marriage Mistake'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
Ocker53Ocker5312 days ago

Sorry I had to stop reading, it just became silly nonsense after awhile, which is a shame coz this author CAN write.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was great. I really enjoyed this book. It was certainly a pleasure to read.

Bryan Phillips

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought this guy was supposed to be a smart business man?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

You said "Thank you for reading my story.", I sa back, thank you for writing it. It is well-written and thoroughly uplifting! Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No wonder this man was shot. He's an idiot who keeps picking up strays and is surprised they're full of filth

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Although the ending was just a little bit rushed, overall this story gets 5 stars for a happy ending for a really good, self-made man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very entertaining. Nice work. 5 stars

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

He was way over generous. Why give his first "wife" anything? I assume his security guy did the business for him? Other than that a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Anonymous, before you criticise ‘big gaps’ and ‘logic leaps’ it would be good if you got the characters right, the main character is RANDY and BARRY is Junes son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC

26thNCabout 1 year ago

Nothing beats the older LW stories from the great writers like DG Hear. A few of the newer ones are in this class, but not very many.

I have to agree 100%, as this IS the kind of story I look for in the LW forum, and not the "cuckold" stories written and posted day after day (shouldn't those be in the Fetish forum?). It's gotten to the point that I'd rather read non consent or group stories, as they're more believable than the "standard cheating wives/cuckold stories" that follow a standard format that's been laid out by many writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. What a great story, and very well written. Unfortunately last night I only made it to about mid page 3 (before going to bed), but today I restarted at page 3 and finished the story. It held my attention all the way thru. Part of me was looking for a part 2 (to find out if Randy and June had a child together), but you really covered it well.

I gave it 5 stars. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's like you put a jetpack on your back and launched yourself out of the puddle of shit some of your other stories are.

This is really great work! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Most people would probably think I'm nuts for giving her anything but I wanted her to try and turn her life around."

Yes, this was just stupid, completely non-credible virtue signaling that detracted from the plot...but the rest was fun...so...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story but Barry was a recklessly generous man, wasn't he? Why reward the wife? And what did June's ex expect to gain by shooting Barry? Some big gaps / logic leaps here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Good read. Thanks for writing it. LP

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good plot but a little simple

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Damn, you write great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the weaving of the plot in this story line. Yes, there are weaknesses but overall it was excellent , hence my 5*.

By he way, is the name BErry or BArry?

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get that the guy talked about money a lot but have known too many people like that. When something is a big part of your life it becomes everything. Many times it is someone who was forced to grow up fast and help the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

schwanze - you assume too much, how many people own the other 50 percent? Have you ever heard of stocks?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

MC owned fifty percent of some businesses but didn't own the businesses but had control of them? WTF? Do you not know an accountant, lawyer or business owner to aks for help? You control a business when you own MORE than fifty percent. When you own fifty percent, you DO own a business only half of it though.

Married her? Yeah I've seen men do dumber things. 🤣

Page 3

A defensive linebacker? What is that? A linebacker who can't take a joke? There is no offensive linebacker. Linebackers are defense by definition.

End of page 3-When you have been in a bar scrap, be VERY alert when you leave and have a weapon.

More of a death bed confession? It's not often a line makes me bust out laughing. Well done.

If he's promising her five million if they break up, he's a lot more than millionaire. Millionaire isn't really a big deal anymore.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well that was a helluva lot of fun. Who doesn't want to be Prince Charming to Cinderella?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

What does his name being well-known have to do with her taking his name? Why is he surprised that she doesn't mind? Many women keep their maiden names.

\

As you said, 'I'm not worth a half million dollars,'" - If Shelby's also fucking, then June won't cost $500,000.

\

"The video was on, but there is no sound to these units. It made them a much quieter unit and less detectable." - Cameras don't make any more noise (if any at all) if they also record sound.

\

I was wondering why he wouldn't sleep with June even though he knew that Shelby was sleeping with Chuck, then realized that he didn't want June to think that she only got the job for sleeping with him.

\

If Shelby was gone, why did he leave her check on the counter?

\

It shouldn't have been too hard to get ahold of June, she DOES work for him!

\

It was worded poorly, but I assume the $100,000 was in the briefcase, and it was payment for the hits.

\

Her ex was stupid. As Lickideesplit said, he should have waited until Randy and June were married, then she WOULD be rich.

\

@Anonymous Re: Pre-nup - Without the prenup she could get much more than $5 million. As for the $500,000, it was a wedding present, they were already married, so it had nothing to do with whether she change her mind about marrying him. In any case, it was symbolic: If the plot worked, it would have cost him $500,000 to be with her, he's telling her that it would have been worth it.

\

@Anonymous Re: Ahem - He went back and forth, First it was one brother and twin sisters, then one sister and two brothers, I don't remember if they were twins or not, then back to one brother and two sisters, again I don't remember if they were twins or not.

\

@HighlandLaddie and Anonymous, of course Bruce was the cause of the deaths, that's what the $100,000 and gold card were for. Anonymous, since it was his gun, it's highly likely that it was the ex, though for the reasons given above it's possible that Chuck did it for revenge.

\

@timriv, we don't know what was in the briefcase, though it's likely it was the 100K, the sentence was worded poorly. But he also gave him one of his gold cards. They're like "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards, if Bruce ever needs ANYTHING, he only needs to ask.

\

@Anonymous Re: "The ending was crap" - The killers weren't killed "immediately." The cops said they turned up yesterday. He was in a coma for 7-9 days, and I think he was awake for a day or two before the cops spoke to him.

\

@Anonymous Re: "I Loved The Story Until..." - They're married, she has access to ALL of his money, as noted above the check is symbolic of what he would have had to pay Shelby if the plan had worked, i.e. to have her would have been worth at least $500K.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Don't always love your stories, but this is definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

Lovely story about a guy who marries the wrong woman but finds the right woman later in life and they thrive together. Very heart-warming tale about someone who chooses wrong but recovers to make the right choice in the end. I gave the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just love it when true love takes over Thank you Mr hear (jaybee186)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written with great characters. Well done 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing beats the older LW stories from the great writers like DG Hear. A few of the newer ones are in this class, but not very many.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Very good read.

I think this DG Hear is one good writer as I have read some of his stories.

Thanks DG Hear.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

What a great tale. Warms my heart. There are some good people in the world.

Five Stars

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Soft

Soft touch.He gives the slut three hundred thousand dollars and jobs to relatives,who never offered any help to his family whilst they struggled as he grew up.How did he get to achieve what he did?

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 3 years ago

What an excellent story with a great ending...loved it!! 5*

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

LOVED IT!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story, but...

...too much about money. Don't get me wrong - that's the character and he is interesting. I just think that as characters go, it's a personality flaw that makes me think less of him. Then again, it seems appropriate to his nature and business. It's still a good story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Great storey...

I really liked it a lot . As far as the political ramifications, IT's all bullshit. The guy has a heart of gold. If rewarding good people, and helping the downtrodden makes him a " Democratic whatever, " so what . The politically correct should keep their mouths shut. Keep writing ,buddy, and maybe Barry will pay the jerks a visit. 7and 1/2 stars from the Bears private account. The Bear approves. Grow up people .

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Loved The Story Until...

The check he gave her on their wedding night makes her a high paid prostitute. Her own credit card with a half million dollar credit line would have been more appropo. He did seem to enjoy throwing his money around. And he either knew or suspected that his head of security had Ross and Woody killed. I have no problem with that.

robdh51robdh51about 4 years ago
Great Story

Why the need to inject politics into your comment Anon 04/21/20?

Great story DG thanks!

by Anonymous

04/21/20

Compliment the Author's story and then list all the faults in it.

Just what you'd expect from two-faced fucks... aka your typical Democrat hypocrites.

It's a damned good story..... PERIOD. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(p.s. I wanted to fuck his sisters.)

The author would never believe this but this story is a good outline of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compliment the Author's story and then list all the faults in it.

Just what you'd expect from two-faced fucks... aka your typical Democrat hypocrites.

It's a damned good story..... PERIOD. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(p.s. I wanted to fuck his sisters.)

The author would never believe this but this story is a good outline of my life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

A lot going on, but ended in a good place. Another good one from DG, who has a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flawed

When June goes for the interview,Marla recognises the gold card and later tells how much clout Randy has.Yet when Randy turns up she doesn't recognise either the gold card or him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hunky dory...

Everything just so perfect that it begs belief. However, I liked it notwithstanding. I was partly refreshed by the writer's command of our language as evidenced by correct spelling and syntax. A nice feel-good story with everything turning out perfectly for those in the white hats. I gave it four well-earned stars ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Marriage Mistake

Great story, Seldom do I find stories about a good human being. Loved it

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Great story, but...

He throws around so much money, that the generosity is lost. Taking care of everyone is great, consistent with a caring and generous man. Even paying the ex to get lost is fine. But a check for his new wife on their wedding night? Give her a credit card, maybe setup a half million trust fund for each of her kids. Giving the wife a check only serves to tell her what he thinks she’s worth.

Also, the story would have worked well if Randy had explained his background to June — how he grew up, dropped out, made himself... to set her mind at ease about her meager circumstances.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Excellent!!

Another excellent story. I love the romances that you seem to be able to write about so wonderfully. This time about a very honorable and fair man and a new love and family that will love him forever. Bravo

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
No love buying

A cool guy wanting to help his woman. I liked it.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
The ending — seemed too much like he was “buying” her love; a check, for crying out loud.

At the very least you could have given it some thought, like a gift card to her favorite store. LOL

No really, it did sound like buying affection. Maybe, since she really loved her kids, a Trust for her lids, say for tuition and board to any school they wanted, through graduate school. Or...

Maybe “buy” her a business in some field he found she had an interest in? Like if she liked needle point, a needle point and embroidery specialty shop (really exists, swear to God).

If she liked riding, perhaps a 5 acre horse barn and stables.

SOMETHING that shows he gave thought to the expensive gift — a check, for crying out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Entertaining!

Excellent story,a bit abbreviated but nonetheless very nice. From his teens he supported his Mother in her struggle to maintain the family. A self made man who knew not to spread largessse amongst his relatives. Instead the deserving were placed in good jobs. Enjoyed the story. Thank you and 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If

If he can give Shelby three hundred thousand dollars,how come he doesn't spread a little largess amongst his family.Also when did Brenda's husbands birthday party get rearranged.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love

I loved this, yes there were things left out yet it still told the story. I am a damn strong female and yet the caring and love well it is not often you find it and a man who is willing to fight for it sorry that is sexier than anything. I want my lover and my best friend to be in my bed and be the same person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ending was crap!

Why was he shot? The reason given by the author is crap! There was no explanation of who killed his attackers. They were killed immediately after they attacked him and none of his friends were present at that time. There is a huge hole in the plot.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Cheap ass bastard!

$100,000 for Bruce for knocking off the two hoods. Give me a break he gave his ex $300,000 fo fucking him over. He owed this guy much more than than what he gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

Enjoyed the story I'd have loved to know who shot him was her EX. or was it actually Chuck Woody with her EXs. gun.

Other than the story got a BIG FIVE STARS.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN DOES A CHOICE TURN INTO A MISTAKE

especially when a setup and blackmail is involved, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I have read this a few times I love it, keep writing great stories

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Great story

And of course it was Bruce, he'd been trusted with security and to keep an eye on Chuck, so to protect his boss fell within his job description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story and how it unfolded

but you left us with the mystery of just who shot him and why....was it Chuck and the asshole ex...and did big Bruce do it protecting him....we will never know....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story?

NO. It was fucking great. !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Job

Darn, you really came up with a wonderful story and it was well written. Thanks for sharing if with us.

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Ok I guess

The actual story was quite good but your writing style here was really 2nd rate - I expected a far higher standard from you. This is possibly your least effective story you've written, a competent 12 year old would probably surpass this effort. A very lucky 3 ***

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

As usual,an outstanding story by DG Hear!

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
ANOTHER BRILLIANT STORY

like the idea of him being a drop out but making it big off his own bat...a good little tale....wonder if man mountain was the cause of those two jerks winding up in the lake....we will never know...in the end...true love conquered all...nice one....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU KNOW WHAT ? THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT

At first I thought what the heck am I reading, but as I got into the story I enjoyed it!

Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

kind of a feel good story, but good. Sounded, like Rambo, in casual clothes, with a touch George Hamilton. I don't normally like the stories where the Hero always knows what's going on, or exactly how to react to every situation, it's just too far from reality. This was a nice feel good story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Why?

If you were an ex-Hubby, why would you try to kill the guy that could make your ex-Sweetie rich if you think you can get big money out of her? I would be guarding his ass until they marry! Then ... well, the picture turns around big time!

Why would ex-Hubby go out to the dance-hall with Chuck? Even if it made sense, why did he and the third guy wait outside while Chuck is acting-out with New Sweetie? And how do either know where Our Hero and New Sweetie are going that night? Think it through ... don't just write one interesting scenario after you finish the previous one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

The story line is interesting but the dialogue is so stiff and stilted that it's almost as if it were written by a computer program. I did enjoy it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My take is that it is...

a delightful story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ahem....

Did you not write that he had ONE brother and TWIN sisters??

So why this bungle?? ((("It's like I already raised a family, my brothers and sister."))) A REALLY DUMB MISTAKE BUT A CASUAL PROOF READ WOULD HAVE PICKED IT UP. .... assuming that the proof reader was halfway alert and paying attention to business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Five stars.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Thanks

For five minutes of harmless fun.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Why?...

....Why the hell not?

However DGH writes it, is mighty fine by me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheesy with a SMILE and 5 Stars.....

shit eating smile once I finished the story. DG is a fine writer and he did not disappoint with this one. Even though it was kind of cheesy. Not convoluted or complex or wanting to moralize. Just totally enjoyable read. I am kind of cheap at handing out 5 stars, but this one simply forced my hand. So with a grin and kudos to DG ......"Well Done !!"

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Good job

I loved the whole story, and was really happy with the ending.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Over the top fantasy just like I love em.

Definitely a five star fun story with hordes of drama and money. Cheating girlfriends and wives up the gazoo. I could offer advice but why spoil it? Thanks for the effort and entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much money to express love

I thought DGH went overboard with Randy's money to express Randy's love for June. Surely if a spouse can give away five million bucks for a failed marriage why need a pre-nup agreement in the first place? And what is this about giving five hundred grand as a wedding present. Is he so afraid she might change her mind about marrying him?

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Over The Top?

Yes, maybe this story was over the top. But I enjoyed it. I guess I just like Love stories where two people eventually fall into a real, true Love. I am entertained when cheaters lose and non-cheaters win. I really felt good for Randy and June at the end. Thank you for writing this enjoyable, entertaining tale.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Randy is just a tad bit extravagant throwing money around. Trucking owners are tighter than a mouse's ear. Good writing and reading. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good one

great story one of the best I have read

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

Thanks for the happy read (my second time around)! 5 Stars

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
5 stars

You have a great range as a writer...one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes

That was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horatio Alger

would like this

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
Just...

...TERRIFIC !!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
My third reading...

...and I still think it is one of your best! Please more like this one. 5 Stars, of course..

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Excellent story...happy ending..loved it.

I loved this story and the characters were perfect with the exception of June's ex. Thank you for the ride

roscovichroscovichover 11 years ago
This si by far the best story this author ever written.

And one of the very few most excellent storys on this site. Very well done DG. Thank you.

dylan954dylan954over 11 years ago
Great story

Now that's what I call a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Certainly enjoyed it, even though the attempted murder was a bit over the top the strongest element of the story was the true love story of the hero and June his heroine. This relaltionship seemed to hold a nugget of truth to it and could happen in real life also. His identification with the struggles of a single mother and her kids as was his own mother was quite strong and quite real also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's a bit

Walt Disney isn't it?

Good though.

hw_germanyhw_germanyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
betrayal

he smoked a meaty cock, got a buggered cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Didja hear about this great story?

I did, that's why I gave it 5*!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story. It doesn't get much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really enjoyed reading it. More of that kind, please!! It was a pleasure..

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Outfucking standing -

Just all about fun - good people who made it and stupid people who didn't -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome Story

I am not one for reading, but this story was great.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Well done, great read.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!

You covered a lot of ground. The story was very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It is a good story.

Some things I didn't like but nevertheless I rated it 5*****s.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...