My Master's Brother Ch. 14

Story Info
Forced to remain with the one I don't love.
860 words
4.66
5.1k
4
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Author's note: This has a reluctant sex encounter, but it's moved past Master/Sub and into forbidden romance and role-play fetish. I'm just writing this daily for fun, some things may contradict the earlier parts of the story as I figure out the characters and things I want added in. If I remember, I will add a note.

I'd been in too much pain from my punishment to walk up the stairs. Jonah carried me the whole way, all of which I cried--but only for the loss of my Master. Once we were in Jonah's room, he gently lay me on the bed. The only good news was that Master warned him the soreness to my thighs and backside would hurt if Jonah attempted to mount me tonight.

Since the last time I was in his room, Jonah had gotten a new mirror that spanned almost the length of the wall. He looked to it at my reflection as he removed his tie and placed it in his wide, dark dresser. For a moment, I saw Master, but this man was nothing like the one I loved. Even if he looked identical. Too sore to roll away from where he stood, I curled on my side and closed my eyes.

"What you're feeling is normal." He'd gone to his large closet and continued to talk, "I know you're angry and feel as though I abandoned you, but it was my love for you that caused our separation."

He didn't love me. He'd tossed me in a bathroom and abandoned me until Master came to care for me. It was Master who loved me--who wanted to have a family with me. Jonah had ripped me from that life. In Master's last touch, I knew he'd had no option but to let me go. At least that was my hope. It was why he ordered me to obey Jonah.

When the bed dipped slightly, I felt the chilling nearness of Jonah, then his hand to my shoulder, trailing down my side to my waist. "I'm so sorry he hurt you." The words were whispered closer. Close enough the familiar smell of peppermint floated my way. Within moments, his skin was connected to mine.

He scooped my leg upward so my knee pointed to the ceiling and legs were open for his viewing pleasure. "Your pussy is so beautiful." His fingers went down, but only to the nub Master had so often pleasured.

I winced, mostly at whose touch it was.

"I'll make sure not to hurt you." Two fingertips lightly stroked. No matter, I wouldn't let it feel good. I would ignore it. But the movement felt so good and brought a moan that I covered with a whimper.

"Open your eyes and look at me." The order was spoken in Master's voice, though not as commanding. An order Master often gave when he demanded my submission.

With a heavy swallow, I obeyed. At the sight of Master's eyes, a jolt of pleasure shot through me. I fought it--I hated twins even more.

"Jack me off," he ordered.

I obeyed, both submitting to the desperation to see master's features, as well as a desire to satisfy him as quickly as possible.

"Squeeze tighter..." he moaned as I stroked his length. "Slower...just like that..." his fingers slithered into me, bringing another blissful moan I couldn't contain while my legs squeezed together. "Dear god, you're so wet for me."

It was going to happen. I couldn't fight my climax much longer. Moving the arm he'd braced on, he pulled me forward to a kiss, using that same hold to pull me onto him. All-too-fast, he removed that touch and pushed my hand from him. "I'll be gentle." With an arm hooked at my back, he pulled me higher against his chest until my breasts hovered above his mouth, and his cock slowly slid into me.

It only took wet suction and the stroke of his tongue to my nipple and one push deep inside that filled my core. I erupted, the damned orgasm I'd tried to refuse myself came on as strong as an earthquake, sending shock-waves through me that sucked in the seed he pumped into me. My weight crashed onto him. Blinded by euphoria, I melted beneath the long tickles he traced over the length of my back. It was a touch I would have loved at one point in life.

His erection didn't soften by much, and I was almost asleep when he slowly moved within me. Even the decreased soreness between my legs loved the feel. Next, he was kissing me. Forcing myself to remember Master's orders to obey Jonah, I opened my mouth and welcomed the faint hint of peppermint. Our moans mixed together while our tongues engaged in a lusty dance.

As his delicate movements dipped deeper and the moisture between us added a slippery delight. But despite the ecstasy I couldn't ignore, I wanted Master's kneading grip on my inflamed ass to add a cum-inducing pleasure. The added throb that only he knew set me on fire. But this was Jonah. I should have held back, refused, whimpered--anything.