My Master's Brother Ch. 15

Story Info
Collars and webcams.
1.9k words
4.62
5.2k
4

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
407 Followers

Author note: this one got delayed and pending for a while so the chapters got pushed back, but they should be coming out daily.

I awoke with an arm slung over Master's chest, and my thigh on his erection. enough light trickled in that I didn't even have to move to see him given the enormous mirror on the wall. He must have known I watched him, because his beautiful eyes glistened as they glanced to our reflection.

Then I saw the smile--too happy and soft.

Jonah!

At the realization, I cringed. The events of the previous evening came to mind. I'd fucked him. It wasn't fucking him that was so bad. It was how much I enjoyed it. I should have refused him, but I hadn't--Master wouldn't have wanted me to refuse Jonah.

A slight ache was to my backside when I attempted to roll the other direction. My wince received Jonah's immediate pull to my shoulder.

"I'll move." He moved from beneath me and turned low, dim light on. The coloring was more like soft candlelight. I rested on my stomach, acutely aware covers only hid my lower legs. The bed dipped near my feet. "On your hands and knees."

I obeyed. My buttocks clenched at the sound of salve warmed between his hands.

"If I'd known Noah was hurting you, I would never have let him take you." His palms gently planted on the outsides of my hips, and worked inward. The gentle strokes relaxed my sore flesh. A long pause while he massaged downward. "His methods are the only way I knew to keep you safe."

My heart ached for Master. I'd thought him jealous of Marshal.

"Kidnapping isn't keeping someone safe." In truth, I would have loved for Master to have been the one to capture and keep me. But had this pawning me to Jonah only ever been his intention? He'd said he wanted a child with me. Only two nights ago, I believed he loved me. But abandoning me with Jonah may have always been in his plans.

Jonah leaned forward and lifted me by my shoulder, so my back was against him. With a finger beneath my chin, he tilted my head to look upward toward the mirror on the ceiling. "Men who can't control themselves only become worse. And you were desperate enough that you would have gone back." His hand went to my cheekbone where the scar was recent enough it still appeared pink. The words made me want to cry. All of them. I had been desperate and went back to Marshal a few times. That didn't justify Jonah's actions. That didn't mean I could ever love him.

"You didn't give me a choice."

He forced my gaze upward and spoke against my cheek. "I gave you the life and love you deserve." Before I could retort, he continued. "Will you go onto your hands." Thankfully, he didn't include a please.

I lowered forward so I was on hands and knees again.

Jonah's softened touch returned and worked over my folds, and his breath became deeper. My legs spread wider as he continued between my thighs. A traitorous quiver spread through me, bidding him to do more. And he did, exploring deeper within me.

After his own trembling breath, he said, "I love how wet you are for me." The slick sound of his cock being jacked had me biting my lip. No--I wouldn't give in to such a hunger simply because he had fondled me into a need for gratification.

Something about the way his fingertips pinched and pulled on my nub had me collapsing onto my chest, assuming the same position I always did to welcome Master.

"God, Lizzie, you have no idea what you do to me."

At the sound of his voice so deep, so much like Master's, I rode his hand for more friction.

"Cum for me."

I obeyed, and every muscle in me tightened.

His hot seed landed on my back in bursts. I supposed it was an unexpected kindness that he'd been so careful and didn't mount me while he thought my skin was still too inflamed. In truth, it was at the level of discomfort I loved.

He collapsed beside me on the bed and tucked me into the crook of his shoulder. After we'd laid there a while, he stretched and sat up. "I got you something."

The excitement of the orgasm passed and only my resentment remained. "Thanks."

"You don't even know what it is." He stood. "Follow me." Despite all the time I spent naked with Master, something about my nudity embarrassed me when it came to Jonah. I bundled the red, satin sheet around me as I followed him to the corner. A door within the wall slid open. "Go in."

I stepped into the room that lit overhead. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust and see that I stood in a closet the size of a room.

An enormous section of shoes and boots--all high heels and varying in color and design. I went to the area where short dresses hung. They were all soft, fabrics I would only have ever dreamt of being able to afford. When I turned, he was looking into a drawer with neatly placed garters. Numerous, wide drawers lined the wall.

He grinned, one cheek revealed a small dimple. "Garters, underwear sets, lingerie--" he walked further in and opened another drawer. "Stockings."

I began to realize he chose items as he went. He pressed a button on the bare, back wall, and it slid open. He stepped in, and overhead light turned on. An entire corner had an angled mirror to give multiple views of oneself.

"Makeup is here." He pulled an entire cabinet from the wall and pushed it in front of the mirrors. Then he opened a cabinet to pull out a chair, and set it in front of the desk for make-up. "I would love it if you put these on and wore makeup for me."

He placed several items on the desk before a slow step toward me.

I swallowed and turned my attention to the black and pink items he'd laid out for me to wear. I hadn't expected the kiss he placed on my cheek, nor the next, or next before his mouth was to mine.

"Please," he whispered against my lips. The want in his eyes was so much like Master's had been two nights ago when our bodies were entwined. Why did the brothers have to be identical. Those eyes comforted me and filled me with guilt for my betrayal of the man I truly loved.

"O.K." I nodded.

"I'll give you privacy." He stepped out of the dressing room and the door slid closed. Makeup and lingerie. I'd wanted clothes, I hadn't expected they would be chosen for me. I could be his little whore, prettied up like a doll. I held the items and slumped down on the chair.

First, I put on makeup, the whole time my mind reeled on what Master meant when he whispered, 'I do.'

As I stroked foundation over my face, I thought on my last minutes with Master. He'd been upset that Jonah had come. He discussed children and called me by name, told me to make love to him--he had been drunk though.

I continued with the makeup, selecting the perfect brushes to add color to my eyes and cheeks. He never demanded I wear makeup. I would have loved to though. Finally, I applied a pink shade of lipstick. Not too bold.

With a sigh, I ran my fingers over the lingerie. So smooth. I lowered the sheet to put on the outfit.

The black, lingerie skirt with a pastel pink bow on the front was more of decoration and didn't cover but the top half of my backside. The pink, push-up bra barely covered my nipples. No panties. Next was the garter, black with pink bows. The silky, black stalkings slipped on like butter, though they had a thong toe, so my toes were exposed. Hopefully he didn't have a foot fetish.

Something else was on the back edge of the desk. Pink and shimmering. At the same instant I picked it up, I threw it back down. He hadn't wanted me to wear underwear so I could have a pink jewel butt-plug. No--one-thousand times and more. Never! Nor would he stick any appendage of his in there.

After I examined myself in the outfit he'd laid out--minus the butt-plug, I could help but admire how good I looked. Sure, I was a bit thicker in the hips than magazines considered sexy, but I hadn't seen any of those in so long, maybe body image had changed.

On my way through the closet, I snatched a lacy thong from a drawer and slid it on. He couldn't complain it interrupted the view too much. He was already waiting with a white box outside the closet door when I came out.

A slight hitch caught his breath. "You're beautiful--I take it you didn't like the jewel I left for you?"

"No."

"I was hoping to see a little more." He grazed my skin until his finger hooked into the front of the thong.

"I need it shaved. Ma--" I caught myself before saying Master's name.

Jonah gave me a quizzical look. "I'm certain we will be able to take care of that." He extended the box to me.

I opened the gift and pulled the tissue from it. Inside was a black, soft leather Kittie mask that covered to a little below the cheekbone.

"Go on, there's more." He took the mask and turned it in his hand. Even as he stepped around behind me, I caught his reflection admiring the mask. It seemed he was a bit overly fond of it.

I moved more tissue to reveal a black leather collar with a pink bow which matched my whorish attire. Attached to the center of the bow was a bell that jangled with the slight movement of lifting it.

"I got you twenty so they always match your clothing. You are going to look absolutely beautiful." He raised the mask to cover the top half of my face. The ears were small, but the eye holes were wide and slanted upward on the outer edges. He placed the mask and secured it in a few spots on the back of my head. Once he stepped me closer to the wall mirror, he roved over my reflection with predatory eyes. With a soft touch, he guided my hair to one side. "The collar."

I raised it to his extended hand. The embarrassment of the sight made me realize how horrible this would be. Why had Master let this happen? The thought made me fight back tears and sniffle.

He put the collar around my neck, gentle not to tangle my hair. "You will need to tie your hair back."

"Will I always be wearing this?" I asked. It may have been out of place and hostile, but why should he receive obedience or respect from me?

"This is just for when we are on cam."

"Cam?" I spun to glare up at him. "Camera? You would expose me like that?" I was too angry to do anything a well behaved slave would do.

"We'll be wearing masks. Besides, you're going to get comfortable practicing in role for a day or two first." He rubbed my cheek and stepped close. "We can start in short spans. Once you try it, you'll love it. And no one will ever know who you are."