My Master's Imzazi Ch. 02

Story Info
Sir binds my breasts and fucks his Imzadi's mouth.
827 words
4.25
2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please begin the series in order to learn how I became My Master's Imzadi.

My texts with J became ever more erotic and focused on BDSM. I continued to write him erotica, as we planned our next assignation where I would be with him for three nights. I would see his apartment for the first time, our other encounters taking place in hotels. This story was sent just days before our third encounter. I believe J had given me keywords again--and I think they were rope, crop, and mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She knelt at his feet, eyes downcast, knees spread hip width apart. Sir had bound her breasts with soft white rope, and they were red and swelling, her nipples taut. Her arms were behind her back, tightly restrained with the same rope. She kept her posture erect, her breasts pushed forward.

"Look at me, Imzadi," He commanded. She complied, and saw he held a crop in his hand. Swallowing hard, she asked, "Have I displeased you, Sir? Why are you cropping me?

"Imzadi, I'm doing it for you. I know you long to feel the sting of the crop on your breasts, your pussy, your bottom. Now, I do not expect you to count the lashes, but I do expect you to remain exactly in this position, and watch me as I use this crop on your body. I expect you to hear you beg for more."

"Yes, Sir," She replied.

"Good girl," he said, as he brushed the tip of the crop first over her hard nipples, hearing her gasp. "Please Sir, spank my nipples, they're so sensitive, spank them just a little bit."

"Patience, Imzadi." He then leaned over and brushed the crop over her naked pussy, lightly flicking her pussy lips, and then her clit. Her legs were spread as he had ordered, and he was easily able to access every part of her. He walked around her, flicking the crop against her bottom with a great deal more force. She cried out, and he could see a red welt forming on her pale flesh. It excited him, so he gave her three more lashes in quick succession. With each lash, she gasped, moaned, cried out, and finally begged him to be just a little more gentle. He laughed, reaching down and caressing her bottom before finishing with a few more lashes intended to place welts in just the right places. Ah, his Imzadi was so beautiful when her bottom was red from being switched, and her breasts bound, reddened, and angled directly up at him.

He reached down and felt her wetness. She was ready for him, but he would not give her the satisfaction of his cock. Instead, he used his crop to gently thrash her pussy and clit, while she tried not to squirm away and failed miserably. He reached down and filled her pussy with his fingers, using his hand to still her and jerk her upright. "Stay in position, Imzadi, or I will be forced to restrain you completely. And remember to watch me, I want to see those dark sexy eyes following my every move."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, please continue, please crop my pussy and breasts."

He was happy to comply, and after a few more (gentle) strikes to her sweet little clit, he focused on her breast, her bound, reddened, swollen breasts. He didn't want to bruise her, but he wanted to stimulate her nipples until she was begging for his cock. It didn't take long. A few switches to each nipple and she was panting hard, pushing her breasts toward him, begging for more.

"You please me by offering your body to me to use in every way I desire, Imzadi. Now I will unbind your arms, so you may use your vibrator on your clit while I fuck you."

He removed the rope around her wrists and handed her the vibrator. "How will you fuck me, Sir?"

"Open your mouth, Imzadi. I'm going to fuck my cock into you mouth" Those words made her shudder with desire. She felt a rush from her breasts to her pussy, felt herself get wetter, and she used her fingers to spread her wetness around her tender clit. The cropping had made it so much more sensitive, and the vibrator was quickly bringing her close to orgasm. She opened her mouth to accept Sir's cock, which was hard and warm and smooth. With her body erect, her hard breasts pushing against his thighs, she took his cock deeper and deeper in her mouth until she felt him hitting the back of her throat. "I'm going to cum in your sexy little mouth, Imzadi. I want you to drink my cum. I'm going to shoot my cum now." She moaned her acquiescence, and as her orgasm reached the point of no return, she felt his cum fill her mouth and throat and she carefully swallowed every last drop.