My Master's Imzazi Ch. 01

Story Info
My future Master agrees to dominate me for the first time.
3.8k words
4.47
3.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the prequels 1-3 to learn how I became My Master's Imzadi.

The night of our very first encounter, and a couple months before I officially became my Master's sub, I learned that J and my religious and political beliefs did not align in any way whatsoever. I'm an atheist Jewish princess and a Socialist. He's a born again Christian Republican. How the hell could we reconcile this? I almost ended it that night, but the sex was just so FUCKING GOOD. And had the potential for so much more. I already was longing for submission. To be honest, J seemed must less concerned than I about these matters. But for many months, I questioned how I could be with someone with such contrasting values. Then I began falling in love with him, and trying to push those feelings aside and deny them. And even as I admitted to myself that I was indeed in love with J, My Master, to whom I had given myself to be his slave, I struggled to reconcile this conflict. Until, a little more than five months in, I surrendered completely.

But this story was written before I became J's sub. After our second time together, he gave me my name. But we both agreed it was too soon for him to take me completely, and I wasn't ready to be his sub. But with each session, we came closer to the inevitable. So much more quickly than we had imagined possible. For this story, I asked J to give me some keywords to work in. I think he chose paddle, high leather boots and handcuffs. At this time, he had me call him Sir, not Master. And he had already begun referring to my body as belonging to him. Remember, we hadn't done many of these things together yet. Through erotica, I communicated what I sought from his dominance and my submission. The email subject line for this one was "More Dirty Sexy Hotness from your Socialist Lover."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He told her to wear something sexy and arrive at 6. If she hadn't gotten so hung up on the first part, she might not be in this position, knocking on his door ten minutes late. This didn't bode well, and she was nervous as hell. Excited too, but after making a stupid wrong turn which resulted in this delay, the nerves were winning out. This was the first time he'd actually given her some sort of command, and she'd already screwed up. Well, not, the sexy part. She was pretty sure she got that right. She'd dressed with care, first showering and shaving her legs, pussy and armpits. She'd recently had a fresh bikini wax (and she'd had the girl wax her asshole for the first time--that hurt, and not in a good way!). She lotioned her body, then put on her makeup, same as usual, black kohl around the eyes, smokey dark eyeshadow. Then she'd spent the better part of an hour trying on and discarding clothing until she'd decided on a black lacy bra and a black lace dress with a nude-colored lining, which was pretty damn short considering she had also decided to skip the underwear. Then, she put on a black garter with thigh high stockings and black knee high boots with three inch heels. He had alluded to her wearing boots several times, and she thought he'd like her choice.

He opened the door. She looked up at him and knew. This was what she'd been waiting for, and maybe she'd sabotaged herself on purpose trying to press the point. She smiled and whispered, "Hello, Sir." Just saying those words gave her a rush, even though he wasn't her Master, she wasn't sure she wanted to be his slave, but God she wanted him to treat her like she was. She could see he was amused, but she could also see that he was aroused, conflicted, and a little bit irritated.

He closed the door behind her and pushed her against it, kissing her deliciously while her arms encircled his neck. She loved kissing him, every time it surprised her how much she delighted in it. His hands slid under her dress, cupping her bare ass cheeks. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he realized she had virtually nothing on underneath her dress. She could feel her own arousal build, in that peculiar way, with a tightening in her womb, a hollow feeling in her stomach, a heaviness in her pussy as it clenched involuntarily, and her breathing quickened. He pulled back, looked her up and down and told her she was beautiful.

He got down on his knees and lifted one of her legs so he could taste her. She knew that he did this for his own pleasure, that it turned him on to get a quick taste of her cum before he rose again and kissed her deeply, so she'd taste herself on his lips. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom, telling her to kneel with her eyes downcast and her hands behind her back while he went into the bathroom. What was he doing in there? Taking a fucking shower? Was she supposed to just wait in this position indefinitely? She figured she better obey, because she was already in a bit of trouble, but what was he going to do with her? To her?

It seemed like forever--ten minutes can feel like forever when you're kneeling on the carpet with no underwear, a wet pussy, no idea what to expect next, and trying desperately not to squirm. When he emerged, naked and damp, she kept her eyes downcast. He told her to look at him, and she could see immediately that something had shifted. He'd made a decision, of some kind, of where he'd redraw that damn line of his and she was pretty sure it was in her favor.

He said, "You've pleased me with your choice of outfit, and by waiting so obediently here as I asked. But you have also displeased me, by continually pushing me for what is mine to offer you at a time of my choosing, not yours. And, you were late. So tonight I will discipline you for the first time, and while you are not my sub, tonight you will be treated as if you are, and you will behave as if you were. You will call me Sir, you will thank me for the discipline I mete out upon your body, and you will count each stroke. You know what I expect. We've talked about it before. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," She replied, trying to speak and behave demurely but she couldn't help feeling a little glee. She tamped it down, hoping he wouldn't notice. He did, and she knew she'd pay for it.

"Crawl over to the bed, bend over, and lift your dress to your waist," he ordered, and she quickly obeyed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him reach into a drawer and withdraw two paddles. That was unexpected, she was sure he'd use a crop on her. Well, actually, it made a lot of sense. She'd been asking him to crop her tits, her pussy, her bottom, and why would he do that for her when he was displeased with her. One was black, and only about three to four inches wide. She knew that smaller paddles could hurt so much more. The other was much wider. She hoped he chose that one. He didn't, selecting the smaller black one. She felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, and wondered if she was up for this after all. She'd forgotten what the paddle felt like. And now, he was putting a blindfold over her eyes. He whispered in her ear "So you won't know what to expect next."

After warning her that he expected her to remain very still while he spanked her with the paddle, that she absolutely was not to shift from her position or she could expect a couple extra smacks, he told her that today, since it was their first time, she could expect 15 smacks with the paddle on her bottom, and did she remember what the consequence would be if she lost count. "Yes Sir, you will start all over again," She replied.

"Good girl," he said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir," She replied.

And then she felt the first swat of the paddle. It was stingy, firm, loud, but not too hard. He was starting out gently. "One," She counted, "Thank you, Sir." Almost immediately, she felt the second, on her other cheek, and she counted "Two, Thank you Sir." The next couple smacks came quickly, on the fleshy parts of her bottom, and she counted and thanked him and could feel herself start to tense up, not knowing when the next one would come and where it would land. The fifth and sixth landed right where her ass cheeks met her thighs, and she wondered frantically if he was going to use the paddle on her thighs as well. She counted, she thanked him, and she focused hard on staying still. The seventh and eighth landed right where the first and second had, and were much harder, she could really feel her ass cheeks warming up, and as she reflected on this she also wiggled a bit and almost forgot to count and thank him. He was right--it was surprisingly easy to lose count when you start to drift into your mind during discipline.

As she tensed for the next blow, instead she felt his hand running over her bottom in what felt like the most soothing way. She signed blissfully and was not ready when she felt the paddle for the ninth time. She cried out, then counted and thanked him as she felt the tenth, eleventh, twelfth. And then, his hand soothing her, his finger dipping into her pussy which she realized was so wet she could feel moisture on her inner thighs. She moaned with arousal as he brushed her clit. He put his fingers to her lips and told her to suck her cum off of them, he whispered that she was a very dirty girl, but that he loved how naughty she was and that it turned him on immensely. She felt his hard cock brush against her as resumed his duty, and momentarily she forgot the number she'd been chanting in her head. Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, each progressively harder, each landing on an already tender spot. She felt tears sting her eyes but damn it, she'd asked for this, begged for it, and she wasn't going to let him down.

And then it was done. He helped her stand, and pulled her dress over her head. He sat down on the bed and pulled her into his lap, her arms went around his neck and he kissed her. Her bottom stung, it was warm against his cool legs. Her pussy was throbbing along with her bottom, her nipples felt insanely sensitive though they hadn't been touched. He called her his good girl, told her she'd done well, and he took off the blindfold and kissed her damp eyes. She felt a bit out of it, she'd gone pretty deeply into that fuzzy place where pleasure and pain were confusingly the same, but having him hold her like this brought her back a bit. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, and now she felt her breasts against his chest. He reached down, and brought each nipple to his lips, licking and biting them gently in turn until he heard her moaning and felt her writhe in his arms.

He kissed her again and then untangled her from his lap, standing her on her feet so he could get up. "I'm going to restrain you now, are you ready for that?" he asked. Her eyes widened and she replied a bit shakily, "Yes, Sir." She wasn't feeling quite as cocky as she had been earlier now that her bottom was red and sore and starting to feel a tiny bit bruised. He asked her to kneel on the floor, with her hands behind her back, and out of the drawer came a pair of handcuffs that he quickly and deftly applied to her wrists. Then he took out some nipple clamps, connected with a chain that led to a clit clamp. This excited her. She knew that he knew that she was experimenting with clamping her little clit to increase sensation. He attached the clamps to her nipples with ease, but getting the clit clamp on just right was a bit tricky. "Spread your legs for me, gorgeous," He told her, and she complied. "Is that the right spot?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered, "Thank you Sir."

He looked her up and down, front to back, his eyes taking in the vision of her on her knees, wearing knee length high heeled boots, the black stockings and garter, with the red welts on her bottom, the clamps on her nipple and clits, and finally her handcuffed hands. "You're beautiful like this, waiting for me to use your body, my body, as I wish. I love your clamped tits, seeing the chain running to your clit. I love your tight little wet pussy, your swollen and red bottom. You are so fucking sexy." His words made her tremble with wanting. She wanted to give him anything he desired, she wanted to please him, she was so happy that she did so.

Now he stood in front of her, his cock hard with a little pre-cum glistening at the tip, right in front of her mouth. He said, "I'm going to fuck your mouth now, my sexy little sub. I'm going to fuck it hard and deep and I want you looking up at me the whole time with those dark sexy eyes of yours." Before she could reply, he had grasped her hair in one hand, pulled her head back, and guided his cock to her lips which opened to receive him. She kept her eyes on him as she felt him thrust his cock into her mouth, going deeper with each thrust until she felt him hitting the back of her throat. She moaned, loving the feeling of being forced to take his cock in her mouth, wishing she could hold his balls in one hand while stroking him with the other as he withdrew and then thrusted again.

Her eyes started to shut and she felt him jerk her head back a little more. In a stern voice he ordered her to look at him. "Watch me fuck your pretty little mouth. You love taking my cock down your throat, don't you? You're such a kinky girl. Right now this mouth belongs to me. I'm fucking my mouth." She would have agreed with him, but it was impossible for her to speak. She was acutely aware of the tight clamps on her nipples, and her clit was starting to throb in the most pleasant way. God she wanted him inside her. She wanted him to lick her clit, fuck her with his fingers, fill her with his cock. She wanted him on top of her and she wanted him from behind. She wanted to cum.

She knew he wasn't going to cum in her mouth, because he much preferred her pussy for that purpose. This was only foreplay. And indeed, after a few more thrusts he pulled out and asked her how her clamped nipples and clit were feeling. "Wonderful, Sir, thank you. I love it when you clamp my nipples, and my clit is desperate for your tongue," She replied. He laughed, and told her "All in good time. Right now I need my pussy. Stand up now." He helped her to her feet and released the handcuffs before ordering her to lie down on the bed. He then efficiently re-cuffed her wrists so her arms were spread to either side of the headboard. She hadn't seen that the bed was all ready for this, with soft black leather cuffs attached to the corners of the bed.

He left her ankles free, and told her to bend her knees and spread her legs wide. He unclipped the clit clamp, telling her not to worry, he would put it back on in a moment. Then, using his hand he proceeded to spank her pussy, focusing first on her wet little box and then more intently on her clit. It was erotic, it was gentle at first then increasingly more insistent, and her moans got louder as she thrust her pussy up to meet his hand. "You dirty, sexy little thing, you love it when I smack your pussy. Tell me how much you like it," he asked. "I love it, Sir, please spank your pussy harder, please make it red and swollen and ready for your cock. You can feel how wet I am. I need your cock inside me. Please fuck your pussy, Sir. Please fuck it hard and and fill me with cock." She felt like she was babbling somewhat incoherently, having barely said a word except "Yes, Sir" for the last hour or so.

He kissed her clit and clipped it again before kneeling between her knees. Spreading them wider, he plunged his cock inside her, up to the hilt in one thrust, taking her breath away. She cried out, and he fucked her hard, thrust after thrust, with no reprieve. She couldn't wrap her arms around him, because they were bound and immobile, but she could wrap her legs around him and she did so now. He felt the leather of her boots against his legs, the cum from her pussy wet between them, he felt her moving under him, accommodating his every move and knew he had to be careful or he'd come too soon.

Reluctantly, he withdrew. She opened her eyes, and implored him to continue. "Please Sir, keep fucking me. It feels so good. I need your cock in me, I need you deep inside me, I want to feel you cum in me, I want your cum dripping out of my pussy tonight."

"Patience, little one, I know what you really need right now. You need an orgasm, you need me to make you cum." He replied.

He was right. She did need to come. The pressure on her nipples was intensifying, her clit was throbbing, and her skin was on fire, particularly her pussy lips where he'd spanked them and her poor paddled bottom. She felt him kneel between her legs, and then his tongue found the tip of her clit, sticking out above the clamp, that small spot of nerves exposed and sensitive. God it felt good when he licked her pussy, he was so skilled at it. She felt her legs getting shaky. With his right hand he forced her left leg open wide, and his left hand caressed her inner thighs. She was silent now, concentrating, wanting to cum for her Master but also for herself.

His fingers found her slit, spreading her open, just touching here and there, feeling her reaction. She wanted him inside her, and asked, "Please Sir, fuck your pussy with your fingers. I want your fingers inside me while I cum." He was happy to accommodate her, inserting two fingers and pushing them deep within her slick wetness as he continued to lick her clit. He felt her orgasm building, her bottom reaching up to his every thrust, her breath coming shallower as she went to that place inside her head that he didn't really understand. He knew when she was there, though, and he knew what she needed to push her over the edge. He inserted a third finger and fucked her hard and deep, but slowly. He knew he had her when her legs clenched together, she was panting and moaning and writhing, gasping and pushing her pussy into his fingers and mouth. At that moment he released the clit clamp and heard her cry out, and he felt her cum gush over his fingers.

She lay back, exhausted. He quickly released her nipples--she couldn't handle the clamps after she came. She tensed, gasped, and then relaxed again. He knew she needed a moment to come back to him. He licked some of the cum off her pussy, but she squirmed under him. He knew how sensitive she was to stimulation after she came, he wished he could make her come repeatedly but she was difficult in this way. He didn't shy away from the challenge. One of these days he'd give her back to back orgasms. Hopefully.

He caressed her thighs, got up and released her arms from the restraints. He kissed her, and told her he was going to fuck her now, fuck her until he filled his pussy with cum. Was she ready for him? She opened her eyes, they were still a bit unfocused, misty. She smiled and said "Yes, Sir, please fuck your pussy and fill it with cum so I can feel you and smell you on me all night long."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He flipped her over onto her stomach, shoved a few pillows under her pelvis to raise her ass a little higher, and plunged his cock all the way to the hilt in one hard motion. She cried out, her breath escaping her as he withdrew and thrusted in again.

"Do you like it when I fuck my hot tight pussy from behind, my sweet little sub?" He asked her.

"Yes, Sir, I love it when you fuck me from behind. I love it so much, you know it's my favorite. Thank you for fucking me like this," she replied.

God, she turned him on. She was so accommodating, so eager for him to take her anyway he wanted. She was a sexy, dirty, kinky sub and he loved that about her.

He spread her ass cheeks and thought about taking her there as he fucked her with hard and fast strokes. The thought nearly made him cum right then, and he had to stop for a second. He knew she wasn't ready for that, but he was going to get her ready. He was going to fuck her ass, his ass, very very soon. Just not tonight. And with that thought, he was done. As she pushed back against his every stroke, urging him deeper inside her, panting harder and groaning under him, he thought about fucking her tight little asshole and felt himself coming, his sperm shooting deep within her in spurts. And as the spasms receded, he stilled himself, his cock still buried in her. He stroked her back, her red bottom, and withdrew, kissing the welts he had inflicted on her. Gathering him into his arms, spooning her, he rested and thought how lucky he was to have found, so unexpectedly, his new sub.