My Masturbation Obsession Ch. 06

Story Info
How I became obsessed with masturbating for an audience.
2k words
4.55
11.3k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMO -- Chapter 6 -- The friend visits

It was a Wednesday evening, and Gina and I were eating dinner.

"Hey! Remember my friend Cindy?"

"The Italian one? Your party buddy?"

"Yep, that's the one! She called me today and she is driving down to Texas for vacation and wanted to stop here for a night."

"Cool, when's she coming down?"

"Friday sometime. Depends on what time she leaves. It's about 7 hours from there to here."

"Ok, I'll try and get out of work early."

"That'd be nice!"

"Any ideas? Does she just want a bed to crash, grill out and have a few beers, hit a tavern?"

"She'll probably be tired from driving. Let's plan on grilling out, but let her decide when she gets here."

"Sounds like a plan!"

I hit the store the next day, bought some chicken and steaks, and some of the beer Cindy drank so we'd be covered either way.

Friday rolls around, and I get home from work and hear laughing from out on the back porch. I change clothes real quick into jeans a T-shirt, and head that way

"Heya, stranger!" I call out to Cindy.

"He's home!" Cindy shrieks out, and comes bounding over for a hug.

"Heya, yourself, kid!" She says laughing as we embrace. While Gina is blond and fills out her jeans and top well, Cindy is dark, lithe, and almost scrawny. She has a skinny little ass we always had joked, but made up for it by being a bit top heavy. It could just be a "in comparison" thing, since she was so small, they just looked bigger, but she always had made use of the girls when going out to attract attention. Today was no different, and her low cut V-neck T-shirt revealed a nice rounded view of décolletage.

We break the hug, and I go over and give Gina a kiss and a hug herself, "Hey, babe! Y'all having fun?"

"She got here about 45 minutes ago, we're just deciding what to do. You want to grab burgers and beers over at the Just Duck Inn?"

"Uh, sure, no cookout?"

"I've been sitting on my ass for 8 hours, and I'm tired of it! I want to go do something! Besides, I'm hungry, and you're late!" Cindy crowed out.

"Hehe, yeah, I suppose so. Plus I'll be the talk of the town, escorting you two crazy girls! Can I at least get a beer first?

"NO!!!!" Gina and Cindy yell out in chorus.

"Dammit, you two always did think too much alike."

We head down to the local burger and beer joint, which was popping off on a Friday night. We each ordered a burger and a large beer , which they served in extra cold mugs, so the beer actually had a bit of ice in it. "Coldest beer in town" the owner always said.

We sat and chatted and caught up, swapped tales and lies, and generally had a good time. The beer was flowing, but not crazily, as we ate, drank, and generally had a good time.

"Oooh, Gina, check out those cowboys at the pool table!" Cindy said, maybe a bit too loudly. Gina looked, and I looked and sure enough, there were a pair of cowboys playing pool. Jeans that were tight, boots, hat, rodeo buckle - the whole nine yards.

The girls took it all in, made comments about bulges and riding cowgirl and other suggestive, fun comments. I am really sure Cindy was ready to go flirt with them, when they abruptly finished their game, finished their beers and headed out.

"Well, poo!" Cindy pouted, as got in one last glance as they walked out. "I was enjoying that scenery!"

"Bummer" Gina agreed. We finished off our beers, and decided that we would head back home. It was a nice warm night, we could have a beer on the back porch and then just go to bed whenever we wanted. I paid the tab, and we headed back home. I grabbed 3 beers from the fridge, opened them, and handed one each to the ladies.

"Cheers!" I toast, and we all clinked bottles and had a swig.

"Man, those cowboys!" Cindy said. "I was getting a bit worked up! Reminded me of this time when Gina and I were at The Whiskey Barrel for line dancing and we.."

"Cindy! Shut up!" Gina interrupted, somewhat laughing, somewhat serious.

"What, you don't want your husband to know you and I fucked some cowboys once?"

"CINDY!!!!" Gina was smiling now, but still a little embarrassed.

"Oh?" I say. "Story time!"

"NO!!!!" Gina laughs.

"So, we were line dancing and met these hot guys, and well, we were al young and poor, and neither of us could afford a room, so we split one, and hit the No Tell Motel and got down to business!"

"Wait, so you guys had sex in the same room?"

"HAHA! Same BED! Cheap ass hotel only had one bed in the room!"

At this point, Gina is turning red, but Cindy isn't stopping.

"Wasn't that weird?" I ask Cindy. "Sex together in same bed?"

"Yeah, it was, but once Gina started getting fucked, she didn't care and was having such a good time, it made it easier for me to relax."

"CINDY!" Gina interrupts again.

"Well it's true, you took that cowboy all the way in and were cumming so fast, I hadn't even got all my clothes off yet!"

I was starting to get turned on by all this sex talk, so I kept encouraging it, "Doggy? Cowgirl?"

"Oh, she was taking it from behind to start, and then..."

I could tell Gina wasn't super comfortable with this line, and she was looking to deflect attention.

"You better stop this sex talk, he's likely to just whip it out and start stroking. He does it all the time." Gina declares.

"Oooh!" Cindy says. "Kinky, I like it!"

I look over at Gina, and I can see she desperately wants to change the subject, so I help her.

"True, I have no hesitation in jacking it whenever. Eating dinner, watching TV, driving in the car, whenever I feel horny."

"Are you horny now?" Cindy asks.

"He's always horny. He's just too chicken to do it because you're here."

"Haha , the mad stroker!" Cindy laughs.

"Hey, if it feels good, do it" I argue back.

"Do it then!" Cindy giggles.

I look over at Gina, and she is just smiling. "He's too chicken. He won't. "

"Don't tempt me, hearing about you and that cowboy is getting me excited, you know."

"Yeah, he's getting excited hearing about his wife getting railed with her best friend watching. The noises she made when she came, hahaha!" Cindy eggs me on. "you know the ones - I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum oh oh oh ohOHHHHHHH fuuuuuuck yes, fuck me!" She nailed it to a tee. My wife really has fucked next to her friend. My dick is raging now.

"Dammit, Cindy, he's really going to do it if you don't stop this. I'm serious."

"You just said he was too chicken!"

"Yeah, I didn't say tell him more! Definitely don't tell him about the time you tittyfucked a guy under the table. He'll definitely pull it out then!"

"Well, I didn't want to mess up my makeup with a blowjob! And these tits are amazing." She pushed her chest out and used her hands to cup them and push them to the point of popping out of her bra and shirt. They presented nice. "Just imagine a hard dick sliding between these puppies." She starts to move her breasts up and down in tandem as if she was moving them up and down a nice hard cock. "Sliding through them, disappearing into that soft warm flesh, and then back up again. "

I stare at those bouncing breasts, up and down, and without hesitation, I unbuckle my pants and shove them down, freeing my hard cock. I love that two women are staring at it, and I grab the base of the shaft and start stroking it. "Fuck yeah, titty fucking is amazing."

I hear Gina say, "I told you so!" but I am more interested in Cindy's "Oh, yeah, stroke that big cock, baby!" as she stares at it smiling. "You like these tits. They are made for fucking. Show me how much you like them."

I oblige by stroking faster, knowing that 4 eyes are watching my private activity is sending me to heights of excitement I hadn't felt before. I alternate between watching her breasts, her eyes as she stares at my masturbation, and seeing Gina's combined reaction of a wry smile and a bit of excitement, as she flits her eyes back and forth from my strokes to her friends face, to see how she is reacting, as if my exhibitionism now OUR exhibitionism.

"Damn, you girls are so hot!" I say, to make sure I include Gina in this game, so as to not put ideas in her head that I am stroking simply because her friend is better looking or has nicer tits than her or that I want Cindy more than her. "I'm not going to last long with two sexy women here watching."

"Ooh, yeah, cum for us!" Cindy laughs, and leans forward more to allow more breasts to show. At this point, There is more showing than covered.

"God, yes, those are nice" I grunt out. "Oh god, yes, here it comes!" I start stroking faster, and the head of my cock is turning purple as it grows in size as the orgasm approaches. I am at the oint of noreturn, and in 5-6 seconds, I will be blowing my load.

"Cum on her tits!" Gina commands.

I don't think twice, I am too far gone, and too close to pleasure to think. I take a step forward towards Cindy and she pushes her tits together and presents them to me.

"Ooh, yeah, cum on my tits, do it!"

I feel my balls tighten and clench and I step right up to her tits and place my cock right above them as the first jet shoots out and hits her in the chest bone right between her breasts , and then I spurt my white seed right onto her cleavage, where it begins to pool up and gather, since she is pressing her breasts together.

"Oh, fuck, I came so hard! Damn, ladies! Y'all are too much for me."

"That was hot!" Cindy says. "You ARE the Mad Stroker! Haha!"

"I told you he'll whip it out anytime! Chris, help her clean up. You made a mess."

I look around for a napkin or towel with no luck. I then look down at her still pressed together breasts and the pool of my glistening cum between them. Without hesitation or thought, I drop my head right between those breasts and suck up my cum from between them. I'd never had a whole load in my mouth before, it felt quite smooth and silky. I swallowed it, and then tasted the salty bleachy flavor of it, much stronger than when I might lap up a stray spray or rubbed into and licked off of Gina's breast or pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Cindy blurts out in shock. "Fucking HOT! Gina, this one is a keeper for sure!"

I step back, smiling, as my spent cock begins to recede and I sit down and take a sip of my beer, shit eating grin on my face from ear to ear. I look at these two women who just watched me stroke myself to completion, and I am at once fully satisfied, but at the same time, still ragingly horny at how Gina so easily joined in my masturbation game in somewhat public.

Cindy is smiling and still in a bit of shock at what just happened.

Gina and her look at each other, and then laugh. "Men are so easy!" Cindy blurts out.

Gina's response, all she said was, "I trained him well!"