My Masturbation Obsession Ch. 10

Story Info
How I became obsessed with masturbating for an audience.
3.3k words
4.57
7.4k
4

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIL -- Ch 10

I wake up on Saturday morning, refreshed, and take a quick shower before taking the dogs for a nice long run and walk. I quickly mow the lawn out back, and then I get a text from Josh.

Hey, sorry about last night, I'm good for tonight if you still need me.

I text back, Great, Josh, thanks. I'll leave the key in the usual spot? We'll be back sometime on Sunday afternoon.

Perfect, see you then. He responds back.

I call up Gina and tell her the good news, although I am a slightly disappointed that I won't be performing for anyone tonight.

"When are you headed over here? The party is at 2, remember?"

I check my watch, it's almost 10:30AM. Shit. It's a 3 to 4 hour drive. I'm already late!

"I just finished mowing, let me lock the dogs up, give them a treat, and then I'll head over. I'll take a 2 minute shower when I get there, and then we'll go. Does that work?"

"Ok, don't get a ticket, but get here fast!"

We hang up, and I put away the mower quickly, give the dogs their treats, and lock the door. I remember to put the key in the spot for Josh, but only after hopping in the truck, THAT would have been a disaster! and get on the road. It's a nice summer morning, still cool, fresh air, and I roll down the windows as I drive, blasting rock n roll from my college days like I am cruising for chicks.

I pull into the in-laws at 1:45PM, not bad -- I made it in 3hours and 15 minutes -- NO tickets! And hop out of the truck and head in. Gina is waiting, "Hooray! He's here!" she exclaims as I walk through the garage door into the kitchen. I give her a quick peck.

"OK, I need to shower, I'll head downstairs and be quick." They have a shower in the basement that Gina's dad uses. I usually use that one, too, because it has "masculine" soaps and shampoos, not fruity-tootie lavender infused bath oils (with Shea Butter!) or whatever.

Gina stops me, "Just use my mom's shower, it's right here," she says. "You know the one downstairs takes forever to get hot water. Just get in, and I'll bring you a towel and washcloth. Be quick!"

I grab my overnight bag and head into the master bath, and quickly strip down and turn the water on. I grab my cock and stroke it a few times to make it mostly hard while I wait for the water to get to temperature. My plan is to flash Gina when she comes in with the towel.

The water is warm, and I turn it to the shower, and get ready to get in. I hear the door open behind me, and I turn around, 90% erect dick in hand, and say in my most dorky fake deep sexy voice, "Hey baby, time for a quickie?"

"OH!" Gina's mom Sandy exclaims, as I stand naked and hard in front of my mother-in-law. I quickly turn to the side, letting go of my hard member. It bounces back and forth a bit as I turn.

"Shit, Sorry Sandy! I thought you were Gina!"

"Apparently," she says with a smile. "I didn't know you had got here. I just need to grab my pills from the cabinet. We're leaving in 10 minutes." She grabs her pills, and as she leaves the room, she remarks out loud to no one in particular, "Ah, to be young again!" in a somewhat sigh, somewhat laugh.

I hopped into the shower and then less than 20 seconds later, Gina comes in with the towel and washcloth, "here you go, hurry up! Mom said, 'No messing around, now, or we'll be late!' That was weird!"

I don't say a word, "Mmmmhmmm" and continue showering. 3 minutes later, I'm drying off and getting dressed, and off we go to the reunion.

We had a blast. Got to hear stories about Gina as a teenager (the wild child!) and met some cool people I hadn't met before. Gina was all smiles, and we hit a few taverns along the way home with a few of the more like minded members of the family. I got a little bit on the hammered side of the game by the end of the night, well, I mean, I was over-served slightly, and when we got back, we were both horny, but the walls were thin, and she didn't want to drunk fuck with her mom in the next room, but not from lack of me trying. I was able to get my hand in her pants and give her a good frigging, and she tried to suck and jack me off in return, but the booze made it so I couldn't cum, leaving me with a hard dick all night.

I slept in a bit, trying to let my liver take care of the beers and shots (why did I do shots?) and I hear Gina and her mom talking in the other room as I emerged from the bedroom, groggy, a slight bit of a hangover, and a semi-hard cock. I need water and coffee. Lots of both. I stumble into the kitchen to hunt for both, and find it is where Gina and Sandy are chatting and start pouring myself one of each.

"morning, sunshine!" Sandy says. I smile as best I can, "morning. " I sip the coffee, and sigh in contentment. My hand holding the coffee under my nose smells interesting, and I realize it was the hand that I had used to make Gina cum last night. Ah, Nothing like the smell of pussy in the morning!

"Guess what?" Gina pipes up. I come away from my sniff session (which did nothing for my now 3/4 semi down below) and look over. Gina is sitting at the table, wearing a T-shirt and probably just a pair of panties, as I can see her bare legs right up to where the shirt's hem is. They look so smooth and...

"Guess what?" she repeats.

"Um, what?"

"Mom's coming home with us for a week!"

"Oh yeah, cool. When?" I ask, not comprehending.

"Today, silly!" she beams. Damn, I love her smile. "She's going to help me finish the patio and garden, get everything arranged and planted!"

"And swim!" Sandy pipes in.

"And swim!" Gina agrees.

I think about Gina wearing her swimsuit as I stare at her legs and how they go right up to her... I shake my head.

"Sounds great!" I mumble out. I realize that my hopes of a fun ride home are smashed, as is our usually amazing sex after a long trip like this. And I didn't cum last night, so am still a bit horned up, and I resign myself to my sad fate.

We eat some quick breakfast, and I start packing up the truck with our luggage, and Sandy keeps bringing different plants and planters for us to pile in.

As I am packing, I realize that any plants that don't fit under the bed cover will be blown to smithereens by the wind.

"Hey, some of these need to go into the back seat," and I explain the issue. Gina, always the practical one, instructs me to put the plants behind the driver, so it won't interfere with the rearview mirror or blind spot. When I am done, there is just a little spot for a person in the back seat, directly behind the passenger.

"I'll sit in back," Sandy chimes up, as I finish the packing, and we get ready for the 4 hour drive.

"Great, I'll drive" I say. I'm a bit tired due to lack of sleep, but I man up and we get on our way. Gina and her mom are chit-chatting away as we go down the road, and after about 45 minutes, I'm starting to get "road eyes" and a bit tired and start fiddling with the radio.

"You doing ok?" Gina asked me.

"Yeah, I'm good for a bit longer," I tell her.

"Well, I can drive if you want. Maybe crawl in back and get comfortable?" she says, but with a bit of mischief in her voice. I look over, and she's smirking at me. She glances down at her chest, and my eyes follow down to those glorious mounds, and she starts rubbing her left nipple through her shirt. I get an immediate reaction in my shorts, and I look back at her face. She breaks out into a full grin. "I don't mind. Really." Her hand slides down off her breast, over her stomach, and down towards her legs, which spread slowly apart as she approaches her waistline.

I am transfixed, as my cock begins to rise, and the truck starts sliding over the lane and the rumble strip noise wakes me up and gets my focus back on the road.

"Maybe I AM getting a bit tired," I declare to no one in particular.

I check the gas tank, and it is about half full. Should be enough to get us home, but might as well fill up, as a plan forms in my head. I pull off the next exit with a gas station that we know has clean bathrooms, about 10 minutes later. Gina has continued to tease me, rubbing her hands up and down her body while she keeps up a conversation with her mom. I really don't know how women do this!! I am erect as can be when I pull up to the pump, and tell the ladies to go in and use the restroom while I pump the gas. Give myself enough time to calm down while they go into the station.

I finish filling the gas tank and am putting the nozzle away as they come back out. I give Gina the keys.

"OK, should be full up and good to go all the way home," I tell her. Sandi begins to open the back door to get in the back seat again.

"hey Sandy," I stop her. "Go ahead and sit up front. Keep Gina awake. I'm going to try and nap."

"Nonsense!" she says. "Sit up front. The back is too crowded for you."

She's not understanding that I want to sit behind her so she can't see me, so I think fast.

"Sandy, I insist. Sit up front. You guys will talk and if you are behind me the whole time, I won't be able to finish."

"Finish?" she asks, confused.

Oh fuck, did I say "finish"? Idiot!

"Finish my nap, I mean."

"Oh, all right. I'll scoot the seat up for you then."

"Thanks, Sandy. I'll be right back, going to hit the restroom myself."

I run inside, and enter the men's room. It's empty, so I pick a urinal and pull out my cock, still a bit solid. Feels nice and heavy in my hand, so I pull it a few times. Damn, that feels really good. I start to reconsider this, am I really thinking about masturbating in the car with my mother-in-law in the seat in front of me? Maybe I should just try and wank out a quickie right here, before I do something regrettable. I get a few more strokes in, and the decision is made for me, as I hear someone open the men's room door. I tuck my now hard again cock back in my pants, and head to the sink to wash up.

My mind starts to think how that would be, wanking in a men's room with another there. Would they say anything, or just man code and ignore it? Would they talk to me? Would they watch? Join in and wank themsleves? Somehow, that sounded kind of hot, I wonder how he would stroke his dick and how big it gets? Wait, what am I thinking? Did I just think about another guys hard cock? The things we think about when we get horny, I will never understand!

I shake the thought and head back out to the truck and climb into the back seat.

"You have enough room back there?" Sandy asks.

"Yep, I have plenty of room, thanks!" I say as I unzip my shorts, releasing my throbbing member from its confinement.

"OK, just let me know if you need anything." She says.

Damn. My mind is full on raging, and the first image was of Sandy stroking my cock while I came on her tits and face. Another new thought, and again, it just made me harder, if that was even possible.

I grab my rod and stroke it a few times. "Ok, don't mind me, I'm going to close my eyes and try and get a quick nap in." I announce. Gina glances back over her shoulder at me, and gives me a little bit of a grin. "Go ahead and make yourself 'comfortable' back there. We got everything sorted up here."

I wink at her, as I lift my ass off the seat and slide my shorts to the floor. God I love this crazy woman. She turns back around, smiling, and I see her adjust the rearview mirror a bit, pointing it towards me some, I assume trying to get a bit of a view. I start to stroke myself, and Gina and Sandy just start chatting about the people from the party, who is leaving who, who is a terrible parent or child or whatever, typical family female gossip.

I am quietly stroking, barely listening, trying to ignore them while I fantasize about being caught, or about being seen, looking out the window at the cars we pass, hoping to see a bored housewife who wants to watch. I'm horny, but their talking is a bit distracting off of getting to that point of release. I pull off my shirt, making myself fully naked, trying to make the situation more risqué, more dangerous to get myself more excited. I spread my legs more, and use one hand to stroke my cock, and the other to fondle my balls back and forth.

"Is he sleeping?" I hear Sandy say, this time more quietly than the previous conversations. I stop the movement on my cock and look up at the mirror. Gina's eyes are locked into mine.

"Yes, he's out cold, it looks like," she tells her mom.

"You sure?"

Gina peeks over her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm surprised he's not snoring to be honest."

"Ok, but don't tell him I told you."

"Um, OK?" Gina laugh/questions.

"I saw his thingy yesterday. Before he got in the shower." My wandering mind is suddenly paying attention to the conversation up front.

"His thingy? You mean his dick?"

I perk up, and resume stroking. My mother in law is talking about my cock to my wife.

"Yeah, haha. He was playing with it, and showed it to me, thinking it was you."

"Oh my god. He's such a horn dog. I'm sorry, mom. He didn't say anything to me."

"Don't be sorry. It was cute. He asked me if I wanted a quickie." The thought of having a quickie with Sandy is taking over my brain. My legs spread as far wide as they can, and my stroking increases. I have to try and be careful not to let my balls slap against my own ass as I get excited.

"WHAT?"

"Oh, haha, he asked you if you wanted a quickie, but it was me standing there."

"Oh, I was going to say..."

"His little thing was so hard and I felt bad for him, I almost said yes!" Sandy says, laughing.

"MOM!" Gina says, laughing together with her. I have precum dripping now, as I listen to this conversation about my hard cock. I reach down with the tip of my index finger, and scoop it up and rub it on my lower lip.

"Well, great." Gina continues, complaining. "He loves showing it to people, and now I have to deal with him playing with it because you saw him."

"Wait, like he does that in front of you?"

"Ha! Yes, all the time. It's one of his favorite things!"

I can't believe Gina is saying this to her mom, but I am loving every minute of it, and my strokes are becoming more intense as I listen. I look at the mirror, and when Gina looks towards me, I nod and smile for her to continue.

"Oh, Ron just goes down to his little bathroom downstairs with his girlie magazines." Sandy comments.

"Oh no, he likes to be watched. He'll just pull it out whenever."

"Doesn't that bother you?" Sandy asks.

"No, I like it. Better him doing it openly, then in secret, I guess. And if I'm in the mood, it works out, and if I'm NOT in the mood, it still works out!" They share a laugh as I approach an orgasm. My legs are spread as wide as they can, and I lean back a bit to get a full stroke on and a nice bounce for my balls. The thought of my wife and her mother discussing my cock, and my stroking my cock is enormously exciting. My breathing starts to get a bit labored as thoughts of my mother in law turning around and watching me intensify.

"Oh, my! I guess so! And men are always ready to go."

"Exactly!" Gina responds. "Besides, this way he's not out cheating or getting weird ideas. At least ones I'm not OK with."

"Weird ideas?" Sandy asks.

My head is back, my eyes are closed as I fantasize about stroking for Gina and her mother. I know I am not going to last long, and I push my cock up in the air as I stroke harder, presenting it for view, as it were.

"Weird? Like what do you mean 'weird'?"

"Oh. I guess like in the car or on the phone or on the back porch and stuff. He really likes an audience, though."

"He doesn't get embarrassed at all?"

"Not in the slightest!"

"Don't you?"

"I kind of egg him on, dare him, sometimes. I actually don't always think he will, but when he does, I didn't mind, and I like the control" Gina admitted. "He really puts on a show, too!"

"Oh my! Men. They are so easy. "

Gina laughed. "Yes, men are just happy with us looking at it! Peacocking they call it."

"Well, you got the COCK part right!" Sandy jokes. Hearing her say 'Cock' is about all I can take. "he certainly was proud of it!"

"Oh yeah. Like I said, he loves showing off."

Her retelling these private moments to her mother has me at the edge. I look down at my engorged cock, and the head is massive and almost purple from being so turned on and ready. It's only a matter of seconds until I erupt my cum, and I am so ready to do so. My hips are fully lifted, and I am on tiptoes pushing it as high as I can, as the unmistakable feeling of orgasm hits me an my whole body tightens for release.

As the first rope ejects from my fist-encased shaft and lands on my chest, Sandy says, "Well, I wouldn't mind if he showed off for me." A light groan escapes my throat as the main orgasm hits, and my white cream jumps from the tip of my cock, and then ejects more, slowly, dripping down my hand as I coax every drop of sweet cum from my balls and out the tip onto my naked body as Gina laughs.

"You never know, you'll be here a week!"

I sit in the back, naked, with cum dripping off my cock, my hand and on my chest and belly as the smell of sex permeates the truck cabin, with a slight smile on my face as I take in Gina's last sentence.

It sounded surprisingly like permission.