My Masturbation Obsession Ch. 09

Story Info
How I became obsessed with masturbating for an audience.
2.1k words
4.6
7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMO -- Ch 9 -- Neighbor redux

That summer wore on, and Gina and I planned a short weekend trip to visit her family for a large gathering the next state over. Her mom had white carpets, so our dogs were not allowed to go with us when we visited, so we arranged a house and dog sitter.

On Thursday night, we got a call from Josh.

"Hey, I'm REALLY sorry, but I have to cancel. My girlfriend and I just broke up and I have to be here so she doesn't take or break everything. "

"Shit Josh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do what you have to do. You know anyone you trust who could stay here instead?"

"Not off the top of my head. If I think of anyone, I'll call you. I really got to go, sorry, she's at my car yelling. "

I chuckle a bit. Been a long time since I went through a rough breakup.

I go tell Gina, "Hey Josh had a personal matter, he can't stay this weekend."

"Fuck! What are we going to do? Everyone's going to be there! Even Aunt Wilma and Uncle bear from Florida are coming up! I haven't seen them in years."

I can see she is starting to tear up. This trip meant a lot to her.

"Hey, how about this. It's 3-4 hours to your mom's right?"

"Yeah? So?"

"I'll drive you there tomorrow, come right home."

"But I don't..." she starts to interject.

"let me finish, please." When she gets upset, she just starts talking and not listening and ends up talking herself into a spiral of bad thoughts. "Party is Saturday at 2PM, right? At the park? The BBQ part?"

"Yeah, but..."

"So, I will stay with the dogs on Friday night, and get up Saturday, check with Josh, and if he's good, then I'll head over. If not, I'll take the dogs for a nice long walk, and then come over and pick you up. I'll go to the BBQ part, and then head back here at 6. You go out with whoever is still raring to go."

"You'd do that?" she says in a cracking voice.

"Of course. I know how much this means to you."

I give her a big hug, and she tears up a little. I'm going to get such good marks from her family when she tells them how great I am.

We head off to bed, where she is very appreciative and we have a nice suck and fuck session, and I cum deep inside her pussy before we crash and get ready for a long day tomorrow.

The next day is a hot and sweltering one. The drive seems to take forever, and we get to her mom's house around 4PM. I drop off her stuff in the guest room, and make quick rounds saying hi to everyone.

"You going to stay for dinner, at least?" Sandy, my mother in law, asked.

"I'd love to, but I want to get out of the city before the rush hour hits. I'll just grab a bite on the road, save some time."

I gave them a hug goodbye, and Gina walked me out to the car.

She kissed me, "Thank you so much for this, you are the best. Really." She surreptiously reached down, and cupped her hand around my package and gave a soft squeeze. "And don't wreck messing around. I know how you are in cars. Wait until you get home." She tickled them a few more seconds, and then kissed me again, before I got in the driver's seat and started up the truck. The engine vibrations felt nice, and I recall how all this started just a few months ago.

"yes dear," I lied, and put the pickup in reverse as I felt my pants tighten a bit due to a rising tide.

I hit the highway, and barely make it out of the neighborhood before rush hour hit (dammit, I forgot that rush hour starts early on Fridays in the summer!) and I finally get out of the city about an hour behind schedule. I put on cruise control, and reminded myself I had 3-4 hours to go, no need to rush. I rubbed myself hard through my shorts, and even though ti was a hot day, I felt like opening the windows and get some fresh air, even if was hot fresh air.

I pulled off my shirt and drove windows down, no shirt, hand rubbing my cock for a good hour or so, before I unzipped my shorts and felt my cock directly. It was ragingly hard and my hand instantly wrapped around it and gave it a few gentle squeezes. I could feel the wet spot in my boxers where pre-cum had leaked out, and I poked the head out of the boxers, so I wouldn't waste anymore.

Another hour of this, and I realized I better get something to eat, so I hit a drive through at the next exit, and ordered a burger, fries and a large cold drink. I left my shirt off, and my head poking out a bit, but since I was in a truck, she couldn't see my lap. I liked that my cock was out while she handed me my change, and I chatted her up about the weather and heat while we waited for the food. I pulled on my cock a few times while we chatted, and I loved knowing that I was masturbating right there in front of her. The food arrives, and I pull my hand off my cock to grab the food, and I make sure that I softly touch her hand with it as I grab the drink from her.

"Thank you!" I say with a large smile as I stare directly at her eyes until she looks away, and then I head off back to the highway. She'll either think I was the creepiest guy of the day, or the sexiest. I'm fine with either!

After I chow down, I open the windows back up and let the air in. It's just past 8, so the sun is waning, but it's still hot out, and I am still playing with myself. No more stops, so I slide my shorts down, and drive the rest of the way, fully naked, fully erect, just doing enough physically to keep it hard, and mind drifting from sexy time to sexy situation to sexy fantasy to keep the blood flowing to my member.

I finally arrive to our city and get off at the exit. It's dark out, it's almost 930, and I am naked, erect and horny, on top of hot and sweaty from the drive. I pull into the driveway, and I simply hop out and go into the backyard, still naked. I'm going to open that door and then jump right into the pool to get the sweat, dust and road wear off me first. As I jump up the stairs 2 at a time, I notice the light over the kitchen next door is on again. My cock jolts a bit with the thought of Polly next door watching me a few weeks ago, and an idea forms in my horny head.

I unlock the door, and the dogs come bounding out, happy to see me, but also happy to find their spot in the yard to relieve themselves. I immediately jump into the pool and rub all that dust and dirt off, and after a minute or so, I climb out, dripping wet, but clean, and I start to stroke myself right there on the deck. I turn so that I am not facing her window, but she would get a side view if she would look out, and lean against the railing as I grasp my hard shaft and pump my hand up and down my cock, making sure each stroke fully reaches the bottom so that my balls will be bounced around a bit.

It is very difficult to not immediately spray my jizz right then and there, after 4+ hours of what amounted to edging, but my mind is now playing out a new fantasy, and those 4 hours of making myself horny has made me lose any inhibitions I may have had. I slow my pace, and use my index finger and thumb in a ring to squeeze every inch of my hard shaft, slowly up and down from the head to the base, fondle my now heavy balls, and squeeze the head around the tip so that precum oozes out for a quick taste.

Even though I was going slow, I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, I was just too horned up and the thrill of being outside and in view was making me all the more excited. I slow squeezed up and down for a good minute and a half, maybe two minutes when the spot light next door came on, and I heard the dogs being let out into her yard. I get a tightness in my chest, as the wave of fear washes over me, and I power through it, using it to fuel my sexual arousal instead. I start doing long strokes, pushing my cock out as far as it can go as I slide my hand the length of my shaft.

The excitement of the day has pushed me to my limit, and I know that the excitement is becoming overwhelming, so I keep peeking at the kitchen window, hoping to see Polly's face appear. It seemed like hours, but finally, I see her start her routine at her sink, and I throw my head back to start down the final stretch run. My strokes are overly presented, and I love the feel of my hand on my member, how soft the skin of my shaft is, how tight the hand is around it, and the feel of my balls bouncing under the action, waiting for the right rhythm to hit so they can provide the seed to be released.

My strokes begin to get longer and faster, and I know it is time to let out all that pent up cum, and as the initial feeling hits, I gasp at the intensity of it, and I look down at my cock. I have never seen the head as purple and engorged before, and I am taking full mouth open breaths to keep up with the blood flow. I turn to look towards Polly's window, and am so pleased to see her face again, staring at my hand and cock. If I were not already at the edge, I was now, and the speed increases, and I turn my head to look directly at her again as the first spurt sprays a very liquidy cum. The next shot is more solid, but still very liquidy, and it shoots out 3-4 feet in front of me, the next spurt does the same. I cannot believe how intense of an orgasm I am having, and stream after stream of hot cum continues to erupt from my exploding cock. Finally, after 8 or 9 spurts, it is just leaking out, but I am still in ecstasy. My cock feels so good, and I keep stroking it, milking out every last drop of white cream as I feel my face flushing, sweating, and I try to catch my breath.

I lean back, and wipe my brow with my forearm, and stare at her window until she looks at my face. I take a huge, deep breath in, and then let it out, like a release of all that tension, and I cant help but smile as I do. Part for having lived out a fantasy (again!) and part because it really did feel that good.

I see her smile back at me, and I am quite a bit happier that I didn't get a horrified or angry look. I wouldn't say it was "encouraging" but it certainly wasn't a look of disgust or disdain. I am feeling just a bit silly and cumdrunk, and I perform a deep bow, like at a curtain call. I see her burst out laughing, and then a quick look back over her shoulder. I see her say something to someone in the house, and then she turns back, and covers her mouth in a giggle as she gives me a "you're naughty!...but I like it" kind of look. I give her a grin, a thumbs up, and then head inside to call Josh, and internally, I am HOPING that he won't be able to house sit tomorrow, either.