My Mate Pt. 04

Story Info
First night together.
2k words
4.5
13.9k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there! It's been a long while, I know and I'm sorry for being away. I hope you enjoy this episode. It's short, but I'll be posting every week. Thank you for your patience!

*Jenny*

Strong hands hold my arms captive, leaving me completely helpless. In an effort to get away, I buck my body forward just to collide with a delicious sensation. I'm not alone, he is here taking me. The agony becomes pleasure and my cries in soft moans. In and out Lucas makes me feel owned, loved and complete. All I see is his laser like eyes shining with lust and pleasure. His soft, demanding lips taking away my fears, bringing more pleasure. Our slow movements start getting more desperate and I feel something, my heart, my core, my mind coming to an explosion, a mind blowing party of color and clarity. I don't know where I start and Lucas ends. We are one and the pleasure is so high, I feel my heart is everywhere because my body has only one pulse.

"Jenna! Jenna, wake up."

I feel the same strong hands urging me to open my eyes. Alarmed, I try to look as good as I can because this situation can't get any more embarrassing. When I open my eyes, I realize several facts. First, I just had a dream, a sexy one with Lucas. Second, Lucas is in bed, with me. So he is staring me with curiosity... And... Lust? Third, I came during my dream and for real too. And fourth, I took off my clothes, I'm completely naked before the most handsome man I've ever seen, who happens to be my mate and a werewolf who plainly has stated before doesn't want me. Oh god, could it get any worse?

Seeing me like this, in this turmoil, seems to amuse Lucas because he's smirking at me. Trying to cover myself I reach for the bed sheets and Lucas chuckles. "Now, why would you do that Jen? Care to share what was that dream about?"

He clearly knows what it was about. It's impossible for him to ignore how turned on I was because he can even smell it, though I won't give it to him.

"Torture. I was being tortured in my dream."

Instead of dismissing my answer, Lucas eyes glint in fascination. "So, you like sexy, kinky stuff, my little one? I wouldn't have even guessed it! And I thought you were a vanilla kind of girl!"

I huff in anger, bringing my arms crossed around my chest.

"Can you just leave me alone?"

"Why would I do that when you need me so bad? Your arousal is making me hungrier every minute. I can almost taste your sweet scent in my mouth. Do you want me to make you feel better?"

I'm dumbfounded by his words. "How could you make me feel better?"

He leans closer to me, I don't know if it's for intimidation or because he can't help himself, his hot breath on my ears.

"I can feel and taste how aroused you are, baby. Perhaps you already came in your dream, but your hunger hasn't been satisfied. Let me touch you, and you can go back to sleep soundly. I promise, it's going to be good for you."

I gulp in dread, should I let Lucas do what he wants? In a normal day I'll refuse him with all my strength, but now? Right now I crave him desperately. I want his hands, mouth and every part of his body near me. I'm a pile of desire around him. I smirk at him, trying not to show how eager I am to knowing how he is going to make feel better.

"OK, let's see what you can do."

Lucas

God bless my mate's mouth. She defies me in every sense. Now, she wants me to prove myself to her. Well, well, she's got it. Her watery aroma has me fully aroused and now that she's naked my desire is uncontrollable. I don't know how I haven't ravished her by now. Her body is perfect, even in the darkness, I can appreciate her curves. Every inch of her physique designed for my hands. In a swift move I'm above her, my body surrounding her little one, her skin is almost vibrating from excitement, totally in tune with mine. My skin is so warm, I know she can feel it. Instinctively, Jenna opens her legs to me. It's like she is offering herself willingly. A beautiful present for me to unwrap like a starved man. I kiss her lips, lowering her defenses, melting ourselves in our desires. Caressing her cheeks and jaw, I tenderly show her how good it can be between us. In one last taste, I lick her lower lip, now plump and stiff from our passionate kiss.

Without unlocking my stare on hers, I take one of her tits in my hands. Her back arches, practically putting her breasts on my hands. Two ripe, soft, luscious tits, adorned with the stiffest nipples I've seen, greet me. Which one should I eat first? I go for the left one while my hand gets busy with the right one. Oh, for mother Luna's sake! Isn't it the best gift ever, her taste is unique, I lick and suck the stiff nub making it even harder as I nip it softly. Jenna's moans get louder and louder, undulating her body to me. I take a pause to look at her face, which is now contorted into a pleasurable expression of need and desire. Her hands keep pulling my hair softly, maybe hesitant, and I have to remember that she's new to this. She needs some encouragement from me.

"I want you to look into my eyes, baby, look at what I'm doing to you, because you belong to me" Jenna looks at me questionably and I know what's going into her head, I've never been romantic to her.

I shake off this thoughts as I keep tasting her, loving her body, taking turns sucking her nipples and soft skin as my hands touch her ribs, her hips, guiding her core to my hardness, making her feel how much I need her.

"I want to kiss every inch of you" I say as I kiss my way down her body.

Her pretty belly button comes next in my vision and I have to laugh at myself, when was the last time I saw this part of a woman's body and thought of it as beautiful? Seriously, this mating heat affects me. Though, I suppose, it's Jen, all concerning her is adorable.

"Lucas! Please" Jenna utters in a very sexy low tone now, and it takes me by surprise, she is at my complete mercy right now and I just feel so proud that I'm the only one seeing her like this, vulnerable and sexy at the same time.

Getting on my elbows, looking at her, I trace my index finger through her pelvic bone, softly but making my intentions clear.

"I've been dreaming about tasting you for so long. I think... I think one taste is not going to be enough."

Jenna's green eyes are so intense and focused on what I'm doing that she only nods.

My fingers keeps exploring, touching a pretty trimmed line of hair (I have to remember that my mate takes care of her, and it makes me smile). And then, her pussy lips. Oh, smooth, tender, hot flesh greet me and she is so wet.

"Jen, baby, is this for me? So ready and wet?"

Jenna blushes then, I know she is nervous, but I'm making her feel good and my wolf is celebrating in obvious joy. Finally, I lean towards her moist, irresistible pussy. I can feel her strong scent in here too, heavenly chocolate and it's all mine. I plant a soft kiss first and her reaction is a sweet music to me. Jenna screams in pure pleasure my name.

Jenna

Oh my god! What's is this I'm feeling? Lucas is... he is licking and sucking my pussy as if it were his all time's job. I have to bite my lower lip because the pleasure is too much. His tongue is lapping at my folds, and he takes turns between my clit and then, he starts using his tongue inside of me. His hands are also busy, touching my tits, playing with my round pointy nipples. Oh! If i knew better, I would say he wants to make me crazy. I grind my lower body to him because it feels so good and I'm greedy, I want more, so much more. My skin is on fire, my face I'm sure is like a red tomato, it's like I'm being ignited and I don't care that I'm on flames. I open my legs wider to give Lucas more access, my heart is almost out of my body and he seems to approve the way I'm moving around him. I feel like I'm at the edge of a precipice when suddenly, Lucas bites me softly on my clit. It's all it takes to send me flying, my body and my pussy contracts and the most intense explosion of pleasure runs through my body. As an out of my body experience, I feel like I can't control myself, all I sense and see its Lucas. His face is covered in my juices as he watches me in a very serious mode my undoing. Pulling him to me, I kiss him, desperately, needing the connection with him. I don't know how much time we spend kissing like this, but when it's over we look at each other and a silly smile is drawn in Lucas face, I say silly because I'm pretty sure mine is the same as well.

Gulping, I'm hit by a surge of nerves and shyness. I don't know what to do or say now. Lucas reads my face immediately, smiling still says "Don't go shy on me now Jen baby. Your delicious scent and innocence is making it hard for me not to take you now."

"So why don't you?" I raise my left eyebrow in question, trying not to look like a coward. This guy could crush my feelings in any moment and here I am, offering myself to him. When did I become like this?

Drinking me with his seductive blue eyes from head to toe, Lucas says "As irresistible as you are Jen, tonight is no the time. As my mating instincts scream at me to claim what's mine, it's you the one who will come to me. I want no regrets. Once you are mine, you're mine forever."

I don't resist and just nod my head in agreement, knowing that it's the heat of the moment, the power of his instincts speaking. I want to cry, I'd love to be alone now, feeling so weak, I try to turn around in the opposite side of the bed, but Lucas is watching me, his eyes penetrating my soul.

"No, no, Jen. No baby, don't hide from me, please. I know I've said very bad things in the past, I have even ignored our bond during all this time, and I'm sorry. I was an idiot. I get that you don't believe me, and why would you? I just want us to get to know each other better. Let's make a do over this week and then, let's decide what to do."

Sitting now and very conscious of my nakedness, I agree.

"Let's do this, Lucas, but I still don't want anyone else knowing we are mated. I don't want to be humiliated in front of all your pack if things go wrong between us."

Lucas

"Let's try to sleep baby" bending to give her a goodnight kiss, I'm amazed how good it feels to have her so close. Spooning, with her back at my front, I make circles with my fingers on her skin. I've been so stupid treating her so badly just because she is human. I think it's time for me to show her who I really am.

-There they sleep, Lucas and Jenna. Their first night together, giving a chance to forgive their differences and let love? Lust? Curiosity? Fate? Or a mixture of all those do their work... to be continued...