All Comments on 'My Mature Taboo Lover Ch. 02'

by wildmanalso

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The beginnings of one HOT story

Please continue this story line. They are off to a good start and we need to know what happens next! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!!!

Such a hot story. You're a lucky man. Your mother-in-law sounds like a very hot woman. I'd love to hear the entire story and what happened throughout the years. Please, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Makes Me So Horny !

Keep them coming, brief one page stories are great.

Is there another woman involved ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep going!

GREAT STORIES! LET'S HAVE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cheaters tale

a story from the cheaters side, as they risk destroying their family, ripping out the hearts of the daughter/wife and father/husband and all the other close family for a bit of sex nookie.

well written tale from the POV of the scum who wreck marraiges.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I don't know why anyone would waste their time reading stuff like this if is against their morals. A story is just a story and you can stop reading anytime you want to. But to rate a submission bad because you don't like the content isn't fair to the person who spent time and effort working on putting their thoughts to print. On top of that you are afraid to attach your name to your reviews. Don't be such a coward. Register a name so we can communicate our thoughts back to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why is it?

Why is it that there are those who seem to see these stories as Sunday School lessons? This is Literotica and they are just stories. I'm not into anal but you have a good story that needs at the very least a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Ignore the naysayers. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
her great ass!!

I'm sure she has an ass made for F__king. Glad too hear she liked it. I was hoping you would have gave her the pleasure of your tounge on her ass before you nailed her. I hope she is a slutty as you say and you have cum on her face. that would be just killer looking at her deadbeat husband knowing you dumped a load on her pretty face. Keep it going. looking forward too more adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 2 and hopefully not the last

After reading both your stories, I found a kind of kindred spirit in your tales. You seem to be one that is not only telling a tale of passion but one of love for a woman that many men are afraid of being with. My hat is off to you and Ellen for allowing yourselves to submit to the passion and love. I hope that you will continue allowing us to see briefly into your life story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Good story, I especially like the fact that you are writing about a true event, Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And the next chapter starts with???

Are you fucking serious???

Gday from an Aussie

Yes mate " KEEP IT CUMMING "

Brilliant story and needs more, more,

PLEASE MORE

JJ mobile from an AUSSIE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 3: Cleaning Up In The Shower!

You can relate whatever adventure you want, but please relate more. Your descriptions of body parts and who did what, and how that felt are great!

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Why So Long?

The first two stories were great, especially the first one, because it included pantyhose in it! I can't wait to here some more from you, whether it be another chapter for this one, or something completely different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous