My Meeting

Story Info
Husband has a meeting with cheating wife's lover.
2.2k words
4.13
41.9k
62
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arsawyer
arsawyer
448 Followers

I had my doubts about my wife's fidelity for almost six months now. I wasn't sure until three weeks ago when I discovered a second phone that was identical to one that I bought her. We were watching some television when she got a call from a worker. She is a office manager for a manufacturing company, so this wasn't unusual if someone was calling in for work the next day. She excused herself and went into our home office and closed the door.

I heard a cell phone ringing somewhere in the house, I checked mine, and it wasn't receiving a call. I followed the sound into the kitchen where my wife's 'work bag' sat on the kitchen table. The ring was coming from the bag.

I dug around inside, and found my wife's real phone ringing with a call from one of our daughters that were away at college. I let it go to voicemail. I didn't want to tip my hand. There is only one reason for her to have two identical phones.

I called my 'assistant', or my buddy that's a lawyer. I had to plan, and he was the guy to help me do it.

We married young, and we weren't each others first. Even with raising our two daughters, we had sex three to four times each week. As we're both approaching fifty, me next year and her the year after, we had sex at least twice each week, that is until the last five months when it became once a week on Saturday. On the day that I found the second phone, it had been over a week since we had sex, and now that I am sure that she is cheating, I don't plan to have sex until I have a clear idea of if I have an STD. I don't have any signs but sometimes you don't.

My 'assistant' and I formulated a plan. The plan was executed with interesting results. I wanted to confront my wife's lover, and her bosses for allowing something like this to happen.

I wore my Sunday best suit for my meeting, and my 'assistant' dressed sharply as well. He approached the secretary/assistant of my wife's immediate supervisor. She confirmed our appointment, and announced us to her boss. After a minutes, she opened his office door for us to enter. My 'assistant' activated his various recording devices so we would have a record of the answers that I am looking for.

Upon entering the office, my 'assistant' saw on the sofa at the rear of the office while I took a seat at one of the two chairs placed in front of the desk.

He stood and reached across the desk to shale my hand, I leaned forward and took his right hand and we shook. "Mr Forrest, you can call me Jim, and what can Collins Manufacturing do for your company?"

I avoided his question with mine. "You seem quite young to be a VP of Sales, Jim. How did you achieve this level of greatness?"

He smiled as I played his ego. "Well it's maybe hard work, but having an uncle that's the founder doesn't hurt." He laughed like he'd given away a secret.

He leaned backward into his chair. "Really, what can I do for you? I can offer so very 'interesting' payment options." He winked.

I paused, the looked him in his eyes. "Well, you can tell me why you're fucking my wife?"

The look of shock showed on his face. It was a panicked look. It seemed that his mind was rushing over various men's wives that he may have had sex with.

I threw him a bone. "You look like you can't figure out which man I am.. She has two daughters in college, and she is the office manager for this firm."

His face drew down, and if he was waiting for me to punch him, but I sat quietly watching him. "Again, why are you fucking my wife?"

He smirked. "It's nothing against you. I like being single, I want no attachments so I fuck married women. I don't want a girlfriend, and I do get off knowing that I took another man's wife away from him. The women think that they have been missing something and crave excitement. Being honest, this is new ground for me. You're the first husband to confront me."

The confession continued. "At first, years ago, I tried to satisfy these women better than their husband, but over time I learned that I didn't need to, so I don't really try to satisfy anyone but myself. I don't have to be bigger than the husbands, I just have to be younger and richer."

We looked at each other, as he asked. "How did you figure it out?"

I looked unblinking into his eyes. "We have been married almost twenty-five years, that's the sad part, but over time people learn about each, have routines. Over the last six months, I have watched my wife being more secretive, more withdrawn at times. There were strange credit card receipts. Four months ago, I noticed her dressing differently, being more attractive for work. Never dressing up for me, but for 'someone." I pointed to him with my right hand.

As if he digesting what I had said. "If you must know, she wasn't easily seduced. She came to work in her frumpy sweaters and cardigans, always professional, but one morning, I walked past the break-room and I overheard a conversation between your wife and another worker. She felt old, her daughters abandoned her for college, her husband worked long hours, and she felt her life was empty, void of any adventure. By this point, I had bedded most of the office married ladies, so I said to myself, 'let's give her an adventure.'."

"I started asking her questions about office materials, and vendor relationships. We started having lunch together a few times a week. I found myself attracted to her more than I thought I would. I talked her into dressing 'better' for work. As you know, she has a wonderful body that she kept hidden under those sweaters."

He leaned forward resting his elbows on the desk. "I don't want your wife, I'm just fucking her. A lot. Once, I fucked her the first time, it was like she couldn't get enough. She wants to fuck everyday. If she fucked you that much, you'd be dead."

I cleared my throat. "But, the second cell phone was a novel idea, it was the clincher." I smiled a little grin. "You may not know it, but she's in a romantic relationship with you. Doesn't matter what you want. I know that from your communications over the second phone."

He looked uncomfortable.

"What communications on the second phone?"

I felt sinister. "You see, I replaced the second phone with a third cell phone. It was easy as your number was the only number in memory. My 'assistant' uploaded the contents of the second phone to a computer to analyze."

He looked as if he had sent any messages or voicemails that might endanger him.

"Would you care to summon my wife to this meeting?"

After he put down his desk phone receiver, we didn't speak. We sat quietly waiting for her to join us.

I heard my wife gasp after she entered his office, and realized that I was sitting in the 'client' chair. "Wh-what are you doing here?" She asked.

Her lover answered for me. "He knows. That is why he is here."

I stood and removed my dress coat and laid it on the empty chair next to me. "How long have you been fucking other men? Are my daughters really mine?"

She looked at me with tears. "Of course the girls are yours. How can you say that."

"Well, we have established that you have sex with men other than me, so why should I believe that the girls are mine. You might have been fucking other men our entire marriage!"

She realized that I was looking at the cleavage that protruded at her open blouse neckline, and she tried to adjust it. "I see that you like to look slutty here at work."

She pulled the buttons together and covered her cleavage better. "I've never cheated on you before..."

"This man that destroyed our family, and made you the company whore. I've read your texts and emails. I know that you're in a relationship with him. Hell, when I try for sex every day, you call me names, and make me leave you alone while he tells me that you have sex with him every day."

The panic on her face went to anger. "That's a lie! Yeah, the first couple of weeks, we did it every day, but after that it's been a couple times a week. Maybe three times some weeks."

I growled back. "That doesn't make it better for me does it? I do without while he getting my sex. The thing that supposed to be for 'US' in a marriage. Tell me my darling is the sex better?"

"No, maybe, it's different!"

"How so?", I ask.

She looked down at the floor. "It's just different. Exciting, and I can explore things that I would be ashamed to do with you." After a little pause. "For me it's more pleasurable, Jim's not as thick so I don't tear every time we have sex. Without the pain, no the discomfort, I can relax and enjoy sex better. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry! I have a fat dick so you think that it's okay to fuck other men if their dick is a better fit? That's what lube is for, but no, you don't want to use it for some stupid reason when you know in a few more years, menopause will dry out your pussy. Then, lube will be the only way, you can have painless sex."

I rolled up my sleeves to my elbow. "Here's the deal of the hour, you will fuck Jim, over there, in front of me or I will beat the ever-lovin' shit out of him. Do you understand."

Jim broke his silence. "Now what a second, I'm not going to let you watch me fuck your wife, and I won't fight you over her."

I pushed the chair out of my way, to clear the room. "So she's good enough to fuck, but you don't care about her enough to fight for her?" I glanced at my wife. "Great choice for a lover!"

Jim tried to rush past me out the door, he opened the door before I caught him, and screamed to his assistant "Help!"

I drug him on his stomach back into the room. My 'assistant' closed the door.

The knee dropped into his gut, expelling the air from his lungs. I hit his face over and over. When I'm done, he would no longer be the 'pretty boy' of Collins Manufacturing. Out of meanness, I stomped his crotch, and broke the fingers on his right hand. "Jim, there's always a price to pay for fucking married women."

As he tried to look at me with eyes swelling shut, my wife had back herself into the corner. She was afraid that she was next.

The office door swung open with the big boss, Mr Collins with several men from the manufacturing floor. Once he looked at the room, Collins looked at me. "Forrest, what the hell is going on?"

I motioned to my 'assistant', and he opened his messenger bag, and removed several file folders. "Well, Mr Collins, it seems that your nephew has been fucking the married women that work here, and he made the mistake of fucking mine for the last four or five months."

My 'assistant' laid a folder on Jim's chest. "Mr. Jim Smith, you are served." He walked over to my wife, and handed her a folder also, "You are served." Then, he came over to Collins, and repeated it again. You are served."

"What is this shit? Forrest?"

I patted Collins on the right shoulder. "He's being sued for destroying my marriage. My crying wife, soon-to-be-ex wife, for divorce, and lastly, I am suing you for allowing it to happen.

"How was I to know?"

"Everyone else around here did." I motioned to my 'assistant'. He handed a large file folder. "This will help."

Collins took the folder and stared at me.

"Once i realized that she was fucking him, my assistant went to work checking everything out. Your wonderful nephew wasn't just fucking up my life, he was fucking up yours, too. He's been low ball selling prices to your customers for a cash kickback on the side. When he got afraid that bookkeeping might found out, he started seducing my wife, so she could make sure that no one would find out. Cover his ass. He didn't desire my wife, he didn't want her love, he wanted someone that he could blackmail if he needs to, to cover his ass."

My 'assistant' spoke. "I'm am Forrest's attorney, and I would be happy to represent you with this case. I can confirm over $200k so far, this year in kickbacks, and over Half-a mil from when he started last year."

"I will leave you, gentlemen to discuss this." I pulled the door closed as I left.

arsawyer
arsawyer
448 Followers