My Mind Storm, not Desert Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, we lay together on the top of my hood until I began to get cold. I kissed her lips, then her nose, and said, "Damn, that was a welcome home that I will never forget. But I don't have the luxury of the heat of the engine or a body covering me so can we get our clothes back on and get back in the car?"

Lisa giggled and said, "Sure, Martin. Damn, I'm so glad I waited for you to return. So many guys have tried to get in my pants but I knew you were the one for me. You do know that I've loved you for years, don't you?"

I hadn't really thought about it but she was a living doll and could really fuck. I asked her if she was on the pill and she told me that she had been for a year now due to getting her period on track, not because she was sexually active. She kissed me saying, "Martin, you were my first."

The next morning as I came down to the smell of bacon cooking, and saw mom making a pitcher of orange juice at the sink. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist and she turned around like she was going to give me a kiss before she realized it was me. "I'm sorry," mom said, "I was hoping that was your father. He has been so cold to me ever since his heart attack and I don't have any idea why. He won't talk to me, he just keeps shutting me out."

I gave her a very big hug and asked her to sit down at the table with me so we could talk. She brought over two cups of coffee. I took a sip, then took mom's hands in mine. This was very hard for me to say. "Mom, when you were doing all that community service work, were you having an affair?"

My mother jumped up, knocking her chair over backward and she yelled at me, "Martin Allen Parker, why in the world would you accuse me of cheating on your father?" She picked up her chair and sat back down but she was as nervous as can be.

I looked at her and said, "Because father thinks you were. He said you were exhibiting all the signs, dressing sexier, being gone more, coming home late, taking a shower as soon as you got home, washing out your panties to hide any trace that might be left. Being wilder during sex, instigating wilder sex than you ever have before. All these things mom, really make a man think his woman is cheating on him, and when you were so involved with your own orgasms that you didn't even notice that he was having a heart attack, it really broke his heart and his love for you. Now tell me, were you having an affair?"

Mom began crying and jumped up and ran into her bedroom, slamming the door. Fuck I felt bad for bringing it up but something had to be done.

Two days later, mom asked me to go to lunch with her. We went early to Cozzenti's, a great little Italian restaurant on the far side of town. When the waiter asked if we wanted to start with a glass of Chanti, mom said, "No, I'll have a double scotch on the rocks, please."

I thought, 'What the hell, mom drinking hard liquor before noon?' but kept my mouth shut and ordered myself an Arnold Palmer. When the drinks got there, mom and I clinked glasses then she downed her drink and asked the waiter for another. I felt some very bad news was forthcoming. So, I asked, "Mom, do you really need booze to talk to your only son? I'm here to listen, not to judge or berate you. Whatever you tell me, stays between you and me. I won't say anything to dad unless you want me to. Alright?"

She squeezed my hand and I noticed a few tears trickling down her cheeks. She wiped them away and began her tale. "Martin, I volunteered because your father was constantly berating me. It seemed that I couldn't do anything right. The bacon was either under or overdone, same with his eggs. No matter what I cooked, he found fault in it. It was the same with almost everything, even my driving, which I might say was a hell of a lot better than his. Anyway, Annie, my friend asked me if I'd like to help her on a project down at the community center and I jumped at the chance to get away from your father for a while. Annie and I were making up flyers and had to go through all the names to verify that the addresses were still the same plus check if the people were still alive, to tell you the truth.

When going through the names, I saw the name, George Fitzpatrick. That name really took me back. George Fitzpatrick was my first real boyfriend through most of my high school years and I had such a crush on him but his family moved away before our love could truly develop. I copied his information and it said that he was a widower and I decided to pop over to his place and see if it was the same George Fitzpatrick from all those years ago. It couldn't be, could it?

When I knocked on his door, my heart melted. He was still so handsome. He had a full head of hair, a strong flat stomach, he was wearing some shorts and sandals and looked like he had been sun tanning. I mumbled that I was from the community center but before I could get anything else out, his face broke into a huge smile and he said, Gina, is that really you? As I nodded, he threw his arms around me and passionately kissed me, gently pulling me into his home. I found myself getting so wet and turned on that my mind wasn't thinking clearly. I asked him if he had thought about volunteering down at the community center trying to keep myself from doing something stupid right then and there. George asked me all sorts of questions and I guess I answered them pretty well because the next morning, he was there bright and early. He also brought in two dozen doughnuts for everyone which made them happy.

I could see several of the other women setting their sights on George but he seemed to be staying at my side as much as possible. The next day several of them were dressed up, definitely trying to get George's attention. Push-up bras, short pencil skirts, very tight yoga outfit, not to mention my friend Lisa who was wearing this sheer, almost see-through, summer dress that showed her pink bra and G-string as plain as day. That's when I decided I needed to up my game and began to buy some nicer dresses and things to show him that I could still be sexy. Your father never said one word to me about my new outfits or make-up. All he wanted to know was if I had made his lunch for him and where the hell was it. Martin, he knows damn well I put it in the refrigerator in a container with his cookies and some fruit every day. Then he wants to know when I'm going to be home and what's going to be for dinner and when I tell him, he normally tells me that he doesn't like that.

George always took me to lunch and often out for dinner if we had to work late. One evening, instead of going straight home after dinner, he walked me into the lounge and bought me drinks and we danced. God, son, I hadn't danced in years. Your father says his corns hurt too much for him to dance so he can't be bothered. During the slow dances, George was holding me so tightly that I could feel his erection pressing against my crotch. I was hoping I wasn't going to leave a stain in the front of my dress as I was leaking so much, I could feel it running down my stockinged thighs. Then he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. Martin, if he had wanted to have me right there on the dance floor or take me out to his or my car and make love, I would have said yes without a thought about your father.

But George was a gentleman and when the dance ended, he said, "Gina, I think it's time we got you back to your husband. I wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation." I knew he was right but I was so disappointed. I got home and your father was snoring in his recliner so I covered him up and went to bed but was thinking of George.

That's when I decided to go shopping and get myself a new dress. While at the mall, I decided to go for the full meal deal and went to Victoria's Secret and purchased some very sexy undergarments and stockings, then a few stores down and purchased some 3' strappy heels to go with my new dress. I then went to a hairdresser there and got a new hairdo then asked them if they could do a Brazilian wax job on me and when this young gal asked why I told her I was meeting an old boyfriend, she smiled and said she'd throw it in for half price. I just wanted to look super sexy for George.

I called Mary over at the Community Center to find out if George was there and she said that he called and when he found out that I wasn't there he said he didn't think he would be in today so I decided to head over to his place. I rang his bell and when he opened the door, his eyes lit up and he let out a wolf-whistle. He then quickly pulled me inside, shut the door, pulled me to him, and kissed me deeply. His one hand was behind my neck as our tongues darted about in each other's mouths. Then his other hand slipped under my dress and found my wet panties and he dipped a finger, then two into my wetness. Your father and I hadn't made love in ages, maybe even months.

My hand went to his crotch and I found a very nice-sized cock and began to rub it a bit. I then slid my hand beneath the elastic of his shorts and got to feel his hot flesh and felt him flinch as his cock began to grow and grow. George reached under my dress and pulled down my panties, then somehow wiggled out of his shorts and sat down on his couch and pulled me up so I was straddling him. He guided his hot, hard, huge manhood into my soaked pussy, stretching me like never before. Martin, I orgasmed three times before he even bottomed out and each one was bigger than the last. He then began to move me up and down on his shaft with a few inches still left to go. I was orgasming so hard and soaking him and his couch but I didn't care. I wasn't thinking about your father or it being cheating, I just knew that this was the best sex I had ever had in my life and it was like a drug. After I came at least a dozen times, he pulled me off of him then placed me over his couch and took me from behind. His hands held my hips and he began to plow into me with a renewed vigor. He was hitting places that had never been touched by a man before. His cock was pushing against my cervix and stretching me so he could get more of his delicious cock deep into my pussy.

George pulled out then stood me up and unzipped my dress, unhooked my bra, and said, "Gina, you are still the sexiest girl I know," then picked me up and took me into his bed and laid me down and we fucked missionary style until he shot me full of the biggest load of cum, I've ever had in my life. He really surprised me by kissing his way down my body and then softly kissing my pussy before he began to lick it, then ate me out to several more orgasms. We showered and he had me again in there. We dried off and climbed back in bed and then talked. I told him about you and your father but it was funny, I didn't feel guilty, at least at the time. I felt so good, so tingly all over, especially my pussy that I didn't even realize that I was late in getting your father's dinner started until George mentioned the time. I ran to my car and retrieved my other dress and George let me put it on, though he was pestering me to play again. I'm sorry to say we kept up the affair for another month until your father had his heart attack and that's when everything hit me that I had been cheating on him. George wants me to divorce your father and marry him. But Martin, I love your father it's just that I can't stand his constant criticizing me. Please don't hate me as I have ended it with George."

To say I was blown away by her story would be an understatement. For some reason, I wasn't hungry now but we ordered some breadsticks and marinara sauce before leaving. That was a lot to process. If my sweet loving mother could cheat on my father after being married for almost 30 years, what did that say for marriage I pondered.

Well, Lisa and I dated hot and heavy as our school year progressed and before Christmas, we were living together in an efficiency apartment near the college. At our first Christmas dinner with my mom, she asked, "So Lisa, when are you and Martin going to get married?" I thought Lisa was going to choke on that bite of turkey.

Clearing her throat, she said, "You'll have to ask Martin on that one, mom."

My mother looked at me like one of the interrogators did our prisoners and without thinking, I said, "I don't know, how about in June?" Lisa's eyes went wide and she flew around the table and into my arms. Mom was ecstatic then started crying. Dad was shaking his head and mumbled a congratulation though he gave mom a dirty look.

Anyway, Lisa and I got married in June and we both studied, worked hard, and graduated getting good-paying jobs in the fields we both enjoyed. I was doing architectural design for a large company and Lisa was doing research for a biochemical laboratory.

Lisa had wanted to wait until we got a house before starting a family and since we were almost there with the down payment, she had gone off birth control. I was sitting at my computer one evening when I got an email from a D. Becker. At first, I didn't know who it was then I realized it was my old lieutenant and opened it. It was just a note saying he was going to be in our town for a few days and wanted to visit and catch up with me and see how things were going. It gave his phone number so I called. We talked for over an hour and I convinced him to stay with us instead of getting a hotel room. He was there to see about buying an old building in our town and renovating it into a mini-mall. He said he already had nearly a dozen that he had done and was looking for more to invest in. Derrick was working with the Wounded Warrior project and gave those renters a break. He was due in on Friday morning but I had an important meeting with a client and it was Lisa's day off. She worked 4 ten-hour days, Monday through Thursday so I asked her if she could pick up Derrick from the airport. She said sure she'd be glad to.

Lisa was supposed to pick up Derrick at 1:15, but I didn't hear anything from her which was ok because I was right in the middle of negotiations with the clients. We wrapped up everything just before four and as I walked into my office, I was about to call Lisa when she called and yelled into her phone, "Martin, you didn't tell me I was picking up the Hulk!" She had to yell because of the loud music playing in the background.

It was followed by laughter and giggles from her as I heard Derrick yell at the phone, "I really wish you could be here bud. Your little bride really can put away the tequila, you know that."

Shit, Lisa gets really wild on Tequila. I tried to get their attention and asked where they were but they were both laughing and I could hear country music playing. I hung up and dialed Lisa's number but it went to voicemail. I panicked and told my secretary I had an emergency and called my boss and told him the same thing and headed for home. Derrick's phone number was on my computer, I hadn't kept it on my phone. Dumb, I know it.

I broke the speed limit nearly all the way while continuing to call Lisa to no avail. I ran into our apartment and opened my computer and began searching for emails. Soon I found his email and opened it and got his phone number. I quickly called and Derrick picked up on the second ring. "Martin old buddy," I heard Derrick's deep voice say over the rocking country music, "Where the hell are you, Bud?"

Trying to be heard over the music, "I yelled back at him and asked, "Derrick, the question is, where the hell are you two? I have no idea where you guys are?

I heard Derrick say to Lisa, "He wants to know where we are. Where are we?"

I heard Lisa laugh then hiccup and I knew she was drunk as she tried to talk but she was slurring her words. Then I heard Derrick ask someone else and he came back, "That guy said it's the Dry Gulch Roadhouse."

I quickly tore off my suit and threw on some jeans and a shirt and boots and jumped in my Chevelle and tore down Highway 14, glad my radar detector was working as I flew past cars and trucks like a madman. My tires skidded to a stop as I reach the Roadhouse parking lot and I ran inside. They were playing a slow song and Lisa was grinding up against Derrick in a way that pissed me off. Her head was on his chest, her tits tight firmly against him and she was rubbing her crotch up and down his leg. Her one hand was behind his back and the other was inside of his shirt, right at his beltline, as if she was trying to get below it. Derrick had both of his hands cupping her ass, pulling her tight to him and he was nuzzling her neck.

I ran up and yanked her away from Derrick and said, "Lisa Marie Parker, what in the hell do you think you are doing?"

I'm glad I had ahold of her because the way she was wobbling, I think she would have fallen over. She was squinting and had a big silly smile and trying to focus on me said, "M-M-Martin, baby, w-w-where have {hiccup} you been? {hiccup}"

I looked at Derrick and was rather pissed and asked him, "Where's your table?" He led us over to the booth near the back and I got Lisa seated. I asked Lisa, "Honey, have you had anything to eat today?"

Again, with the squinty eyes and silly smile, she reached over to the small bowl and picked up a piece of lime and said, "Maybe-e-e-e bout a dozen or so of deez. {hiccup}"

Just then Lisa laid her face on the table and I gave Derrick a stern look and he said, "Hey man, it's not my fault. She's the one that said we needed a drink to celebrate me saving your life. Then when I asked for a double shot of Patron, she said she loved Patron and could drink me under the table, so don't blame me if she got this way."

I didn't know who to be more pissed off at, Lisa or Derrick. I called the waitress over and ordered Sam's Special burgers for Lisa and I and suggested the Double Hell Chili burger for Derrick. He looked at the menu and smiled when he saw the picture and said, "Yup, you remembered." Derrick loved his food the hotter the better and the Double Hell Burger came with pickled Jalapeno and Habanero peppers on it.

Getting Lisa to eat was another matter but we did. I also had the waitress bring her a chocolate shake. She needed something to try to sober up. It took us nearly an hour for her to be able to hold a normal conversation then she was embarrassed at becoming drunk and apologized to Derrick. As we walked out to our cars, Lisa was still having a little trouble navigating so I took her keys and threw them to Derrick, and said, "Follow us, ok?"

"What are you driving?" he asked.

"Remember that clunker I told you I had fixed up?" I said. He nodded. "Well, she's yellow with a black top and fast as hell. Think you can keep up?" Derrick just smiled as he jogged over to the far parking lot to find Lisa's SUV.

I had just gotten Lisa buckled in when Derrick pulled up next to us and he rolled down the window and said, "Shit, you call that a clunker? I'd give my left nut for a clunker like that."

Lisa yelled at him, "Derrick, turn on the navigation and tell it to go home." He did and he gave us the thumbs up and took off before I could get in my car.

When we got back to our apartment, Lisa's SUV wasn't there yet and neither was Derrick. About 15 minutes later, here he comes walking in with his luggage and carrying a couple of grocery bags. I took his suitcase and put it in the guest room while he and Lisa took the other bags into the kitchen. When I got in there, Derrick had purchased two large bottles of Patron and a bag of limes and Lisa was busy slicing up the limes.

I looked at my wife and said, "Honey, don't you think you've had enough to drink today?"

She grinned at me, a shot glass in one hand and a quarter lime in the other and quickly downed the agave liquor, then the lime and licked the salt off the back of her hand and said, "No, honey, I hadn't eaten all day and now my tummy is full so I can drink and have fun. Don't be a stick in the mud, have some with us."