My Mind Storm, not Desert Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got home and I told them to get in their pajamas and I did too. I then poured each of us a glass of wine. Mine was the largest, then two medium glasses for the boys and a small one for Angelica. When they came into the family room, I had the photographs of the boys standing next to big Derrick on the table covered up by a magazine.

Errick and Derrick sat on the couch, Angelica in the wing-backed chair and me in my recliner with the tension so thick you could have cut it with a knife. I looked at my kids and said, "Well, do you three think you can handle some adult stuff and keep it to yourselves. I mean this could probably get pretty sticky if any of it got out." They all agreed so I went into detail about that night and what I was told of my actions and the things in the video and what I was told by Lisa. Then I showed the boys the picture of them standing alongside their uncle Derrick and the similarity really sunk home.

The boys spoke first and said, "You mean uncle Derrick is really our father?"

I said, "No, I am your father, uncle Derrick is your sperm donor. I was the one that changed your diapers, rocked you when you were sick, fed you when you were hungry, rubbed your gums when you were teething, went to school functions, helped you with your homework and school projects, NOT uncle Derrick." They looked at each other but didn't say anything.

Then Angelica spoke up and asked, "Father, what about me? Am I your daughter?"

I smiled and said with a chuckle, "Yes honey, 100%. I guess somehow some of my sperm must have beat out uncle Derrick's. Your mother wasn't really sure until she had a DNA test done a few months after you were born."

Angelica folded her arms and I heard her mumble 'Bitch'.

After a bit of silence, Derrick asked, So, mom carried on her affair with uncle Derrick for years afterward. That's just not right. I mean, she IS your wife."

I had no answer for them.

Then they asked, "Are you going to divorce her?"

I was silent while I thought then said, "I'm not sure? I really hope not. If your mother can prove to me that her thing with Derrick is over, I still want her as my wife, I love her, it's just that it will take time to rebuild the trust I once had in her. She has cheated on me for so long I don't know if she can stop."

Angelica came over to me and sat in my lap and said, "Don't worry Father, I'm sure she will do just fine and you two will grow old and enjoy your many grandchildren together." The boys came over and I got a group hug and they all told me how much they loved and appreciated me being their 'real' father. I'm pretty sure I had tears in my eyes.

Then Errick said, "Dad, why don't you just tell her she can no longer work for uncle Derrick?"

I stood up and looking up at him I said, "Because son if I made her quit, she would always resent me. If she decides to quit on her own, that would make me so very happy but she does love the work. It's just that throwing the two of them together so often in remote locations is an awful lot of temptation. I'm praying that they both honor their commitment to me and have stopped their affair. I know it's a lot to ask of them but they both have sworn it's over. Only time will tell, I guess. You guys are going to have to help me watch out for signs. OK?" This was followed by another group hug.

I sent the kids to bed then I crawled into my empty bed. I reached over but no one was there so I grabbed my phone and called Lisa. When it hit the third ring I was afraid it was going to voicemail when she answered. "Hello my love," I said with a big smile, "I just needed to wish you a good night and was really wishing you were here in bed with me."

I heard her give a little giggle then she said, "Does that mean that I can move back into our bedroom again?"

"My love, I never kicked you out if you remember," I said.

"Oh, that's right. Well, would you please ask Angelica if she would please start moving my things back into my room for when I get home?" She asked me.

We blew each other kisses before hanging up. Curiosity got me so I called Derrick. He answered out of breath, saying, "What the hell do you want Martin? It's not the best time to call." Then I heard a woman's voice.

"Is that Lisa with you?" I asked, my voice bristled.

"Hell no, Martin. This is my friend Susie. Susie, say hello to Martin." He said.

I heard this high-pitched giggle then this bubble gummed voice say "Hello Martin. Any friend of Derrick's is a friend of mine. Maybe we could do a threesome sometime." (more giggling).

I heard Derrick trying to shush her and he said, "Got to go now Martin, please let's not mention Susie to you know who. Ok?"

Well, at least I got a good night's sleep that night. I had hope for the future, I will just have to see what that brings.