My Mind Storm, not Desert Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick chimed in and said, "Come on, Martin, the party is just beginning." He went into the guest room and came back with a WiFi speaker and connected it to his phone and we now had some rock-a-billy music playing. The three of us were dancing around in the kitchen doing shots. Soon the first bottle of Patron was empty and we moved into the living room where we started on the second bottle. Derrick was telling Lisa about a lot of the things we lived through over in Iraq.

By now I was getting pretty hammered. Derrick and I had been taking turns dancing with Lisa and she was now dirty dancing with both of us. During my turn, I told her it wasn't nice to give him a bad case of blue balls and she just giggled and said, "It's nice {hiccup} to know that I've still got {hiccup} it."

I lightly swatted her on the butt and told her to behave herself and she said, "Aww, that's no {hiccup} fun."

The song ended and I turned to go use the bathroom and my feet didn't want to work and I watched as my face did head-on run-in with the floor and I never put my hands out to stop myself. Lisa and Derrick helped me get up on the couch and I tried to explain that I needed to go pee so Lisa helped me into the bathroom and even held it for me. I was holding onto her and the sink as things were spinning around pretty fast. She took me out and got me back on the couch. I watched as Lisa and Derrick danced again only the music had changed to slow love songs, I vaguely remember. Then things got really fuzzy just before going black.

I woke up Saturday morning to my cell phone ringing. My head was pounding and my mouth tasted like the neighbor's cat had shit in it. Lisa was lying next to me, on top of the covers naked face down and if my head didn't hurt so much, I would have made love to her but I had to answer the phone. It was my boss and he needed me to come out to his country club and fill in for one of his friends that failed to show for their golf game. I was a pretty good golfer but with this hangover, I wasn't sure how I'd play today. I popped 4 Advil then jumped in the shower and got dressed. Lisa was still sound asleep so I crept out of the bedroom and found Derrick sitting in our kitchen sipping a cup of coffee. He offered me a cup and I gladly took it. "Thanks, Derrick. You're a lifesaver, man. My boss just called and he needs me to fill in a foursome for golf this morning. Do me a favor and take care of Lisa when she wakes up. I'm pretty sure she's going to be hungover too."

He got this big smile and said, "Don't worry Martin, I'll be happy to take VERY good care of your sweet wifey." I was hungover and, in a hurry, and never paid attention to what he said. I had no idea that my boss's group was playing 36 holes of golf that day and I didn't get back until after 6:00. I had let Lisa know when we had lunch at 1:00 not to expect me until then and she said she was fine with that. She said that Derrick was keeping her company.

Sunday, I slept in late. I was woken by hearing the shower running and made my way into our shower where Lisa was scrubbing up. She seemed surprised when I opened the door and asked me to leave until she was done. That was a first. She came out shortly and quickly wrapped herself in a towel. I asked her why she wouldn't let me in with her and she said, "Honey, we have a guest here and it wouldn't be right for us to be having sex with him here, would it?"

"I guess you're right dear", I said though I really wanted to make love to my wife. As I walked into the front room, Derrick was drying his hair. He had just gotten out of the shower too. I didn't pay it any attention. Just a coincidence I figured. Derrick took us out to breakfast then driving my Chevelle, he took us to the three properties he was trying to decide which one to buy. He had a realtor's key and we were able to go inside the buildings. After the third one, Lisa asked if we could go back to the second one and we headed back there.

She walked in and looked around then told Derrick, "This is the one you want. Those beams would make a perfect separation point for walling off the tenant spaces and this front walkway would let all the sunshine in yet keep the people out of the weather."

I looked at her and said, "What's the big idea, I'm the architect in the family."

Lisa giggled saying, "All those nights I helped you study, don't you think I learned a thing or two. I'm not just some dumb blond, you know."

Derrick smiled then said, "Lisa, if this is the one you want, then this is the one I'll buy, but you are going to have to help me design it and pick out the interior and the colors. OK?" She squealed and jumped around like a kid on a sugar high.

Sure enough, he purchased the building and Lisa was taking time away from work to help Derrick occasionally. About a month later, I came home to the house fairly dark, gentle piano and violin music playing, candles lighting the dinner table with two perfectly cooked rib-eye steaks, baked potatoes, candied carrots, and a tall flute of champagne next to my plate. Lisa was wearing a red silk see-through robe with a matching G-string. She walked up to me and planted the most loving, sensual kiss on me than she ever has and said, "Welcome home, my love."

"What's going on?" I asked her. She just smiled like the Cheshire Cat and sat down at her place as we said grace.

I finished a lot quicker than Lisa did and she said, "Martin, why don't you go take a shower and meet me in bed? We have something to discuss." I was off like a shot and showered and dried off in record time. Looking at my wife's sexy body all through dinner had my cock at full staff and I was leaking like crazy.

I came out of the bedroom and Lisa was lying in bed, her arms outstretched for me. I quickly climbed in next to her and kissed her softly at first, then more and more passionately until she stopped me and said, "I have some good news and some bad news, which do you want to hear first?"

Shit, I wasn't sure I was ready for that. So I looked at my beautiful wife and said, "Ok, my love, give me the bad news first."

Clearing her throat, Lisa raised her head and calmly said, "Martin, we really need to find us a house and quickly."

I looked at her and asked, "Why's that the bad news, darling?" Then it hit me. "Oh shit, you're pregnant! We're pregnant! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" I began kissing her all over as she giggled and rubbed my head while I was kissing her belly, even though you couldn't tell she was pregnant.

Lisa had a fairly uneventful pregnancy except for the fact that our baby was very large and her OB-GYN said that it was necessary for her to deliver cesarean instead of by natural childbirth. Errick Mathew Parker graced us with his presents at 3:30 in the morning weighing 11 pounds, 7 ounces, and was 32 inches long. When the doctor picked him up to slap his behind, he said, "My God, he's all balls." Lisa and I laughed.

When I went out to the nursery, who did I run into but Derrick. "What the heck are you doing here?" I asked him.

I swear I saw a tear in one eye as he said, "I hope you don't mind Uncle Derrick watching over your beautiful son, do you?" I hugged that giant of a man and thanked him for being our friend.

The next morning, when I walked into Lisa's room, I could hardly find her, it was so full of flowers. As soon as she saw me, she asked me if I had her cell phone and I said I thought it was locked up with her clothes so she called the nurse to unlock her cabinet. She grabbed her phone and pressed a button then said, "Look, Derrick, I really appreciate all the flowers but enough is enough already. I'm going to take some home but the rest I'm donating to the retirement center next to the hospital if that's OK with you. It is, good. I'll see you tomorrow. I do too. Bye now."

I gave her a big kiss just as they brought Errick Martin Parker in for his feeding but I was surprised that Lisa had decided against nursing even though she had told me she wanted to nurse to bond with our child. I never said anything, I just loved watching her with our son.

Lisa did help Derrick with his project from time to time and he was even paying her for her work. One day I happened to see her check from him that had fallen out of her purse and was shocked. It was more than she made at the lab where she worked. She said that Derrick wanted her to put it in a college fund for Errick and not to get my panties in a bunch, so life went on.

Imagine my utter surprise when just a little over four months after Erick was born, I again came home to my home dark, candles on the table, a fancy dinner, and Lisa in that red silk robe again. Setting down my briefcase, I looked at her and said, "You're not, are you?" She pursed her lips and nodded, giving me her cute smile. I ran to her and picked her up and twirled her around then asked, "Honey, isn't it awfully soon to be having our second child?"

She kissed me and said, "I guess somebody has some very strong swimmers. I know it will be rough for a while with two in diapers but we will manage. I picked her up and took her into our bedroom where we made love again and again. As I was catching my breath, Lisa said, "You know Martin, your dinner is cold as ice by now." I chuckled and went out and threw it in the micro and managed to eat some of it.

Lisa's second pregnancy wasn't quite as easy as her first, as the stress of having to care for a young one while having morning sickness and everything else that goes along with being pregnant, left her wiped out and very unhappy most of the time. During her eighth month, her mother, Donna, came to live with us and care for Errick and cook and clean. Lisa's attitude really improved but her Ob-Gyn had told her that sex was out of the question in her condition. At least that's what she told me.

Suddenly, Donna's sister had major heart surgery and needed help so Donna had volunteered to be her caregiver. Lisa went on a crying jag. Then Derrick showed up like he did every 3 months or so. Only by now, it was Uncle Derrick. When he saw Lisa's state and I told him how different she was when her mother was here to help, he got on the phone and called and had a professional healthcare company have two workers there during the day to help Lisa care for Errick and do the housework and then there would be one at night to take care of Errick for her. I told him that I'd pay for it but he insisted saying that with Lisa's flair for interior design, she has more than made him enough money to cover this bill ten times over. Lisa was crying again, only now they were tears of joy as they hugged for so long as Derrick, rubbed her enlarged belly before kissing Lisa on the cheek.

Derrick came to me and shook my hand and said, "Martin, please give me a call when Lisa is about to deliver your next son. I would really like to hold my new . . . nephew."

I smiled and said, "You got it, buddy." Three and a half weeks later I called Derrick and told him when Lisa was scheduled for her cesarean section surgery and he said he'd be there.

I had been pacing the waiting room for about half an hour when I'm grabbed from behind and spun around by Derrick who threw his arms around me and gave me one hell of a hug. Damn that guy was still strong as a bull. I made a mental note to find a gym. "Any news, Martin?" Derrick asked.

"Nothing yet," I said, "but it took over an hour and a half last time before I knew anything."

Derrick nodded then asked, "Is there a pop machine around here?"

"Yes," I said, "but it's in the basement. When you go out these doors, make a right and go down to the last set of elevators and go down to the basement. Right across from the basement is the cafeteria but next to the elevators are several soda, and other vending machines."

Derrick smiled and said, "I'm off on a quest, don't go anywhere until I get back." I chuckled at that and watched as he ran off. Man, I was so glad we had a good friend like Derrick in our lives. A few minutes late, he returns with 4 lemon-lime sodas and two cups with ice in them and hands me one, sitting the sodas on the small table between us. He then reaches into his valise and takes out several airline-sized bottles of Wild Turkey and pours two in each cup then adds a half can of the lemon-lime soda each and stirs them with his pen. He hands me one and says, "Here's to Lisa. May her fertile womb produce many lovely children for you two to enjoy my friend!" as he held his cup up so we could toast to my wife. He always a crazy one.

We were a little over halfway through our drinks when the doctor came out holding my new son and said, "Ready to clean your son up, Mr. Parker? All 12 pounds, 3 ounces of him. He's probably going to be a basketball or football player, he's 32½" long." I handed my drink to Derrick and he quickly downed both his and mine. I turned to the doctor and a nurse held a box of gloves towards me so I took a pair and was putting them on when I saw Derrick grab a pair.

I looked over at him as he put on his gloves and he saw me watching and said, "What, can't an uncle help clean up his nephew? After all, I need to bond with him too, don't I?"

I couldn't help but snicker and asked the doctor if it was alright if 'Uncle Derrick' helped me wash up my new son. Then the doctor asked if we had decided on a name and I watched Derrick's face as I said, "Yes, doctor. His name is Derrick Allen Parker." It looked like uncle Derrick was going to pass out. Anyway, we washed up little Derrick, then big Derrick and I took him up to Lisa's room.

I was carrying him, all bundled up and Derrick was standing right next to me. He quickly went up to Lisa and took her hand and asked, "Why did you name him after me? Please don't get me wrong, I'm so proud my chest is about to burst open. I just want to know why?"

Lisa pulled his hand to her lips, giving it a kiss, and said, "Because, Derrick, you are always there for me when I need you." Then she looked over at me and said, "I mean you're there for us. You have been our saving grace more than once." Then she pulled him in for a hug. I then brought over little Derrick and handed him to her just as the nurse brought in a baby bottle for my new son. I asked Derrick to take a few pictures for me with my cell phone and he agreed as long as I would return the favor for him.

As he was getting ready to leave, he moved between us and took each of our hands in his outstretched ones and said, "Martin, Lisa, with two young 'uns this little to care for, I know it's going to be rough so I've asked the agency to have your caregivers stay on for at least the next six months and possibly a year and they have agreed to it. I hope that's ok with you guys." Now I knew that Lisa was going to enjoy the help but I realized that having someone there all night was going to put one hell of a crimp on our lovemaking. Then he said, "Oh, Lisa, as soon as you feel up to it. I really could use your advice on a couple of new buildings I just purchased, one is in New Orleans and the other is in Tempe, Arizona. Would you be able to fly down there with me say in a month or so?"

Lisa got this half-smile and without asking me or giving me a choice, she said, "That sounds like it would be fun. I would like to try my hand at it. Maybe give Martin some competition."

I stuttered, "W.w.what about the boys? How long are you planning on being gone?"

Derrick said, "That won't be a problem, the nurses will be there. As for how long, that depends on how long it takes Lisa to figure out what we are going to do and find the right contractors that can do what we want. It could be a week; it could be 3 weeks. I hope that's ok with you."

Now, what could I say? My wife had just had my son and now she was asking to go on several week trips with my best friend. Shit, why was I even thinking like this? I shook those thoughts out of my head and smiled, giving them my full blessing.

Those three weeks seemed to pass uneventfully as I was busy at work and the boys kept me busy in the evenings. Thankfully, Paula and Terri were good cooks so I ate well while Lisa was gone. The nights alone in bed were the worst though. The night she returned what a fantastic time we had. I think we made love at least six times by the time my alarm went off the next morning. And Lisa seemed to be revitalized too. She went back to being her old self though she was now going out of town to help Derrick about every other month his paychecks sure helped boost the boys' college fund.

Four years after little Derrick was born, I was woken up by the sound of Lisa throwing up. I went into our bathroom and asked, "Are you feeling sick honey? Do you think you have the stomach flu?" Then joking, I asked, "Or are you having morning sickness?" The dirty look I got didn't bode well. She started to say something but had to turn and bury her head in the toilet as another volley of bile was trying to exit her insides.

I went into the kitchen and made the boys and myself breakfast. I made Lisa some tea and took it into the bedroom. She was on the bed, her knees pulled up against her chest as she rocked back and forth and seemed to be in her own world. She wouldn't look up so I bent down so I was looking up and asked, "Should I go get an EPT from the drug store?"

She finally looked at me and said, "I guess it would be best. I'm pretty sure I am though. I missed my last month's period and this month's should have started yesterday, then today, well you were there." I nodded. I drove to the store and picked up a couple of EPT tests just to be on the safe side and both of them showed the pink plus sign. This time the fetus was small enough that her Ob-Gyn told her that she could have her naturally if she wanted, and Lisa did. Lisa's pregnancy was very difficult this time and she had to spend the last 3 months bedridden. She had a lot of cramping and false labor. She would wake me up with her crying and it hurt me to see her in so much pain but there was nothing we could do about it other than me spooning with her and rubbing her tummy.

Lisa was in labor for 60 hours and big Derrick and I nearly wore holes in the waiting room floor. Finally, this nurse came in and said they were taking her from the labor room into the delivery room but that Lisa had asked for no visitors, even us during the delivery. I wondered why for a while but that was all forgotten when the nurse came out holding Angelica Marie and asked me to clean her up. Derrick and I again did the task, checking out every inch of her 6 pounds, 3 ounces, 22-inch frame. They told us she would be in room 354 after some other clean-up work was done. I was told to take Angelica up there and a bottle would be provided so I could feed her.

We waited for over an hour for Lisa to show up. Her face looked so haggard and when she tried to speak, I softly kissed her lips and told her to relax and sleep, there would be time to talk later. That's the time the nurse came in taking Angelica and telling us visiting hours were over. When I got home, the boys wanted to know all about their baby sister. I let them sleep with me that night. What a good feeling it was. What I didn't find out until many years later was that Lisa had her tubes tied after Angelica was born and she never discussed it with me.

I brought Lisa home the next day and life resumed to normal if the hectic life of a family today can be called normal. The boys grew like weeds and had outgrown me by the time they were 14. Derrick was as tall as his older brother and I feel a little stronger. He was also a voracious reader and spent a lot more time reading than trying to impress his friends and the girls. So much so that they skipped him over his sophomore year which put him in the same grade as Errick. Both of the boys were on the football squad and were quite impressive. I had started them in Pop Warner football at an early age and they were naturals at it. Well, big Derrick did give them a lot of tips as he played for the Saint's second string until his number came up. The bullet he took shattering his heel after I left Iraq, removed any chance of him returning to that sport professionally.