My Mind Storm, not Desert Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, it was the beginning of March and both of our sons would be graduating with honors and both had been offered full-ride football scholarships to at least 5 different colleges. It was the final playoff for the state championship and our team was the slight underdog in the polls. Lisa and I were huddled together under a blanket in the stadium waiting for the game to begin when I'm pushed on one side then a blanket was thrown partially over me and I turned to see big Derrick sitting next to me. Lisa leaned over me to welcome our longtime friend.

"What the hell are you doing here in this cold weather when you could be spending it in one of your warmer locations and writing it off as a business expense?" I asked him.

He slapped my knee and said, "It's not every day a man gets to watch his two sons play their final high school football game and already have scholarships to the college of their choice with a football scholarship."

My mind went reeling and I asked, "Derrick, what did you mean when you said you wanted to watch your sons play their final football game?" I heard Lisa gasp then she looked at Derrick sort of shaking her head.

Derrick looked at her then said, "Oh, Fuck, he doesn't know, does he. I thought you said that you told him."

Lisa jumped up and tried to get away but I caught her and pulled her back down. "Lisa, tell me what's going on. Please, I need to know."

Lisa was now frantically looking back and forth between Derrick and me. She took my hands and said, "Martin, you are my husband and I love you more than anything but this is not the time or place to discuss this. Let's watch our boys play this game and we'll discuss this when we get home. Ok, my love?"

Derrick put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Listen to Lisa, Martin. This is not the time or place. When we get home, things will be made clear to you.

The game went very well for our team and the boys played some exceptional football. Errick playing the wide receiver made 14 points for us and Derrick made six sacks, three intercepts leading to touchdowns, one by him, and played real havoc with their offensive team, causing several of their players to be hauled off the field to be checked by medical. As the game was coming to an end 42 - 10, Angelica came up to where we were with two other girls and asked us if she could spend the night with her two friends. Before I could answer, Lisa told her that would be great as long as she got their phone numbers and the address and she wanted to call their mother. After a quick phone call, Lisa gave them a goodbye kiss and they were off like a shot.

We went down to meet with the boys after the game. Big Derrick wanted some pictures of and with the boys. When we found them, the first pictures were with Lisa, the boys, and myself. Then with Lisa and the boys, Lisa asked big Derrick to join her as I took the picture and as I looked at my phone, I started to see the resemblance between my boys and him. I asked Lisa to come over to me so I could get pictures of big and little Derrick and Errick together. They were all about the same height, same stocky build, same facial features, similar hair color, so much everything that I had tears running down my cheeks but hoped no one would notice.

The boys wanted to go to a party with some of their friends and I told them that they were not to be driving if they had anything to drink or did any drugs but to call me and I'd come and pick them up.

Big Derrick said, "Or call me boys, you have my number, plus I don't want you wrecking your trucks." He had given each of the boys a fairly new 4X4 pickup when each of them had their 16th birthday. They promised they would and quickly left us to our own devices. Derrick said, "I'll meet you at your place, ok?"

Lisa told him that would be fine. As we got into the car, I asked her, "Would you care to explain what's going on. Are the boys mine or his?"

Lisa was looking out the car window and said, "It will all be explained when we get home dear."

When I pulled into our driveway, Derrick was already there. As I pulled my car into the garage, he walked in carrying his computer case and opened Lisa's door, and helped her out. The three of us went in and Lisa asked us if we wanted something to drink and I asked for a large scotch on the rocks and Derrick said that sounded good to him too. Lisa came back with three identical glasses and sat down on the couch next to me with Derrick sitting down next to Lisa.

He then placed his computer on the coffee table in front of us and said, "Martin, I have kept this video all these years hoping I would never have to show it to you because I was hoping you were with us enough to realize what you had asked us to do. Apparently, you were too drunk to remember or you have blocked it out of your mind. Do you recall what happened that night?"

I thought back as best I could, after all, it was nearly 19 years ago then I said, "Well we were all doing shots, and dancing with Lisa, and that I was getting turned on watching Lisa dancing with you. Then I needed to pee and when I turned to head to the bathroom, I went to step but my feet wouldn't move and I went face-first into the floor. One of you, Lisa I think helped me into the bathroom where I peed then I was put on the couch and everything went fuzzy then black. That's all I remember."

Derrick looked at me, then at Lisa, then he asked me, "You don't remember anything else?" I shook my head no. "You don't remember telling Lisa to play with my cock?"

"I would never do that," I stammered,

"But you did," said Lisa. I turned to see my wife's sad face as she was almost ready to cry.

"Martin, you told her to let me undress her and see what a beautiful woman she was." He then looked over and said, "You still are, I might add."

Lisa said, "Martin, I was so scared but at the same time I was so turned on because you two had been sandwiching me, rubbing your hard cocks on me and I was soaking wet and needing my pussy attended to and here you were telling your friend with his huge cock to undress me so I let him. As he was taking my clothes off, you told me that I needed to undress him which I was glad to do. I looked at you and you had your cock out and were rubbing it, not masturbating, just rubbing it up and down.

When we were both naked, you said, "Ok, you two, time to dance some more." Oh, we did, only this time, Derrick's hard stonelike shaft stood proud against my stomach, damn near hitting the bottom of my boobs it seemed like. My one hand slipped down and I was caressing it between my hand and my body."

Then Derrick took over saying, "Martin, I looked at you and said, 'If you don't stop us in just a second, I'm going to be fucking your wife right in front of you. Is that what you want?' and you said, 'Yes, I want you to fuck her and give her the baby she always wanted, a strong, virile baby, and I will raise it as my own. I know you want her and from what I've seen, she wants you so go for it guys. Let the good times roll.'

Martin, I couldn't take her teasing anymore and picked her up and brought her down with her splayed legs on either side of me and her pussy directly over my cock. Her lovely breasts were in my face and I sucked her luscious nipples as she wiggled trying to get the first taste of my cock into her hot, wet, pussy. I eased her down and her eyes rolled back, followed by her head and a low growl. She wrapped her legs around me and I bounced her up and down on my cock as I went and carried her into the bedroom. She was orgasming so hard, it felt like she had inserted a vacuum in her vagina but it was her Kegel muscles squeezing me tighter and tighter with each orgasm she had.

I fell down on the bed with Lisa still on top of me. We made delicious love until the wee hours of the morning then we took a shower and Lisa went to bed and I made a pot of coffee not more than 10 minutes before you came into the kitchen. When you told me you had to leave and that I was supposed to take good care of Lisa, I chuckled to myself and wondered just how good you meant so I gave myself a good 15 minutes then headed into your bedroom and saw her lying there biting her bottom lip and lightly rubbing her hand over her pubic slit. Honestly, Martin, you have the sexiest wife in the world. Now if I could ever find a woman like Lisa, I'd marry her in a heartbeat. So to answer your question, yes, I am Errick's father, and when Lisa decided to have another child, she had let me know she was up for some more sex if I was willing. I happily agreed and the rest is history. "

I sat there stewing and asked, "Ok, Derrick, Lisa, How can you prove that I asked if you wanted to make a baby with my former wife? Lisa flinched when I said former.

Derrick reached out and turned on his computer and when it booted up, he selected a file then hit play. I didn't realize that he had set his cell phone up to video our playtime. I watched as we danced together, then saw how sexy my wife looked while playing with him I heard myself asking him to fuck her and give her a healthy baby. I was starting to remember things, or were they putting things in my mind that really didn't happen. Derrick turned some more while he messed with his computer.

In the video, he had moved his phone to the bedroom where I watched as Lisa mounted Derrick and was now riding him and was cumming like a broken slot machine. She was telling him how good he felt inside her as he rubbed her titties and pulled on her nipples. Then he said, "If you really want to make a baby, we're in the wrong position and he pulled his feet up by his ass and sat up, causing Lisa to move up with him, he then turned her around so she was now on the bed on her hands and knees and he was fucking her doggy style, her face against our comforter. Lisa was moaning up a storm as his shaft pistoned into her over and over and her cries of pleasure were echoing through our apartment.

I'd had enough and told him to shut it off. I didn't know what to say then I asked, "What about Little Derrick? I never asked for you to be his father yet it sure looks like you are."

Lisa sobbed and through it said, "That's my doing. I thought it would be best if the boys had the same father in case of some medical issue or something. Honey, I only did it for the boys."

Now my hackles were up and I stood and asked, "What about Angelica? Is she mine?"

Through her tears, Lisa said. "Martin, she's your daughter. I really wasn't sure so I had a DNA test ran when she was just a few months old, just to make sure. I'm so sorry to have put you through all of this. Really honey, I do love you more than anything."

I was furious but knew that Derrick was able to take me out in a heartbeat if he wanted to. Standing in front of Lisa I asked, "So how often did you two fuck behind my back? Every time that he came to visit? When you went with him every few weeks to supposedly HELP him? Tell me, how often did you give me sloppy seconds and laugh about it? COME ON. TELL ME, I WANT TO KNOW!"

Derrick stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Martin, you need to calm down. It's not like that really. You make it sound so nasty and torrid. Lisa really does love you."

Lisa sobbed and through her tears and sobs, she said, "I'm so sorry Martin, but Derrick's cock was like a drug to me. Every time we'd get together to fuck, I felt so guilty afterward I would swear it was the last time. We wouldn't have sex for a while afterward. Then out of the blue, Derrick would come over or we'd be away checking out a building and Derrick knew exactly what to do to turn me on and the next thing I knew, we were in bed fucking like crazy. But most of the time after he left or was asleep, I'd find myself crying because I had cheated on you. Martin, can you ever forgive me? I really do love you."

Shaking my head I yelled, "Yeah, Lisa, making the boys I might understand but fucking my friend all these years really makes it sound like you loved me." I was overwhelmed and turned and ran out the door, jumped in my car, and left as Lisa ran out of the house to try to stop me but I was already gone. My cell phone started ringing with Lisa's number so I shut it off. I drove around aimlessly for a while and somehow, I ended up on that hilltop where Lisa and I first made love. I sat in my car and cried and cried. After a while, I got out and walked around a bit. I walked over to the far side of the nob and there was about a 500-foot drop where part of the mountain had slid away many years ago. There were a few junk cars down there as kids would push them over the edge just for the fun of seeing them tumble down the hill. I was thinking of how far I could get in my Chevelle out past the others, compared to those non-running cars that were hand-pushed over.

I decided to turn on my phone to make a final recording of my last thoughts and as I was in my second paragraph, Angelica called me and was frantic. She was crying and said, "Daddy, you need to get home right away. Mom has locked herself in you guy's bedroom and I heard her tell someone she's going to commit suicide. She won't answer me. What's going on? Where are you?"

I told her I'd be home as quickly as I could and turned my car around and made a beeline home. Thankfully, I have a key to our bedroom and I found Lisa sitting on the bathroom floor leaning against the toilet with several empty pill bottles sitting on the counter by her. I pulled her up to me and asked, "Lisa, how many pills have you taken? Which ones did you take?"

Through bleary eyes, she said, "I'm so sorry that I hurt you, my love. That was the last thing I ever wanted to do. This is best for all of us." Then her eyes drooped and her head hit my shoulder. I put all the bottles in my pocket and threw Lisa over my shoulder and ran towards Lisa's SUV.

Angelica saw me and asked where we were going and I said, "I'm taking your mother to the hospital. If you want to go, lock up the house quickly while I get your mother buckled into her car." By the time I had Lisa hooked up, I heard sirens turning up our block and Angelica came out with her phone in her hand and was talking to the 911 dispatcher. She held me as we watched the EMTs got Lisa out of the car and worked on her. They gave her something to make her vomit plus they had her on oxygen. She puked twice, a nasty purple mixture, then they loaded her in the ambulance and told us which hospital they were taking her to.

As Angelica and I got in the SUV, she said, "I hope you're not mad at me dad but I called 911 before you got home. When mom wouldn't answer me, I got scared."

I pulled her to me and told her that she did the right thing as it probably saved her mother's life. At the hospital the police interrogated us like Lisa's overdose was our doing. They kept pestering me as to why she would do such a thing and I finally told the two officers our story. I then asked, "So how would you feel if your wife had carried on a 19-year affair with someone you thought was your best friend and fathered two of your three children?" They didn't say a word, they turned and walked away.

Lisa had to spend three days in the psych ward and had left orders she didn't want to see me. The boys and Angelica couldn't understand why this was happening and they asked me if I was having an affair and she had caught me. I told them no, that I had never cheated on their mother and they would have to get their information from her. I wasn't going to get involved.

When Lisa came home from the hospital, Errick drove her and she moved right into the guest bedroom, Angelica helped her move almost all of her clothing out of our room. Things were awfully cold in our house for a few weeks. I'll bet we didn't speak 10 words to each other, our questions were usually fielded through one of the kids.

Then one Sunday, Lisa came to me after dinner and said, "Martin, Derrick wants me to go with him to two new buildings he's refurbishing. This is strictly business and there will be no hanky panky. That's over and done with, I can promise you that."

I guess I was still pretty hurt and said, "So you're just going to give up on 19 years of great sex with him because your secret came out? How am I supposed to believe you?"

Now she was getting pissed and said, "Because asshole, the only reason I had sex with him in the first place was that you were begging us to. You wanted a son just like him. You kept telling me to feel his cock and him to undress me. Yes, he got me turned on and he made me cum and see stars. It was a night of fantastic sex. I heard you get up the next morning but I felt so guilty about what I had done, I couldn't face you. I just kept laying there in bed with my face buried in the sheets. I was crying and didn't want you to see. You left and I fell back asleep.

Suddenly I woke up to a delicious feeling and it was Derrick's cock slipping into my pussy as he straddled my thighs while I was still lying face down. I had never been taken like that before. I couldn't help it but my ass turned up to give him a better shot. I began to tremble and felt my orgasm building and building. I could also feel his cock getting bigger in my pussy. I pushed my ass higher off the bed and he really began giving it to me and I was screaming into the bedding, as I didn't know if any of the neighbors had seen you leave or not. I must have drained Derrick pretty well the night before because he fucked me for over an hour, driving me to the most wonderful orgasmic high I have ever achieved then he blasted off so much cum, my pussy felt like an over-filled water balloon until he began to deflate and then it was pushed out, causing another small orgasm. He fucked me over and over that day until I made him stop so I could start dinner. We didn't make love Martin, we fucked. The only man I have ever made love to is you. Can't you understand that!" Lisa ran to her room and packed. I took her to the airport and dropped her off just before noon.

Now I'm sitting here at the pizza parlor having dinner with my three kids, yeah, they're mine, as we munch on two large pizzas though I probably should have bought three with the way the boys eat. I was feeling sorry for myself when I received a call from Lisa, she hit facetime and showed me her hotel room. She was in a Best Western and she gave me the room number and phone number of the room. I thanked her and told her I loved her then all the kids wanted to tell her they loved her too. As I was paying the pizza bill, my phone rang again, it was big Derrick. I sighed and opened my phone.

"Martin, my bud, I just wanted you to know that I'm very sorry for the things that happened and I really want to apologize. By the way, I'm staying at the Red Lion, room number XXX and the phone number here is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I want to assure you that it's over between Lisa and myself. I am putting myself into really trying to find a woman to be my life partner. And I have to tell you, buddy, if you fuck up and dump Lisa, I'm going after her with everything I have but as long as you two are married, she's off-limits for me. Got it my friend."

"Thanks, Derrick," I said then hung up, though I wasn't feeling particularly thankful for him right now.

The kids chimed in and said, "Was that uncle Derrick. I wanted to talk to him. Then they all looked at me and said almost in unison, "Dad, will you tell us what's been going on between you, mom, and uncle Derrick?"

I asked, "Have you asked your mother, that's really something she should tell you."

"We've asked," they said, "but she's not saying. She told us that we needed to talk to you about it.

I thought a moment then said, "Let's go home and relax a bit, and then I'll tell you all about it but you have to promise, never to tell another soul about it.