All Comments on 'My Miracle Mistress Ch. 05'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the Fuck

This is rape and torture. Poor fucking Sam keeps getting his bones dislocated and raped into unconciousness and past that. Why is this even allowed on this website?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

It's a fetish man, I stated at the beginning there were themes of rape and forced sex. You are under no obligation to read this, there's plenty of other content to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Repulsed and disapointed

I wont tell you how to write, but this was just fucked. I enjoy your stories, especially born to be. The woman are dominate, but they clearly love their boy. I didnt see any of this. Cucking? Torture? Mindfuckery? I was disgusted.

Please write this off as a mistake, or repair it with some fidelity and gentle femdom.

Im looking forward to your next story (Born to be?), but no more of this please.

NarctiaNarctiaover 4 years ago
Welcome Back

Thos is so Fucked up...... That is exactly why it is so goood. It is nice to have a break from the usual haf-assed 'My Roomate Caught Me in Panties' that is common around here god I love your work, though I would probably call the police on every misstres in this story if they were real but maybe that is why I love them so much because they are not real. Again Welcome back Damian, really hope you continue this series.

dammit51dammit51over 4 years ago
Screw the haters! I loved it!

Good stuff DD! Ignore those haters, this story is hot

KallamezKallamezabout 4 years ago

Still haven't read the whole chapter, just wondering something. This is the first time in the series that you ever mentioned anything about mpreg, so I kind of want an explanation about it. In the world of this story, there's only futas and men? And the ones that get pregnant is the men?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"God, person who took the time to write out a story this is GROSS and WRONG and you should write stuff that fits to my personal sensibilities!"

Fuck the haters, this story is fucked up and that's what makes it awesome, there's enough 'teehee my girlfriend caught me in her panties and made sweet love to me' stories on this site, some times you need some depravity.

And to the people complaining, it's fucking fantasy, get over it, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Will there ever be more of this story? Personally I'd love to see a chapter about the people Alicia has broken and how it happened. You are by far my favorite writer and this along with Into the chains are my favorite stories ever.

Sincerely

A big fan

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
Soon?

More please and soon. This is so depraved, sick, and hot all at the same time. I love it. Great fantasy writing. That's all it is. I hope you will get more of this story soon. Maybe one with Julia and her boy. I would love to see how hard she would be on her cumslut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an amazing story, I would love more chapters of this, maybe Constance stealing Sam from Alicia and completely breaking him, turning him into a willing slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES