My Miracle Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Alicia gives Sammy a break, in an interesting way...
13.1k words
4.34
18.7k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

A.N. BACK!!

Dear God in Heaven, the holidays are the worst XD Hope everyone had a nice holiday, but seriously my ass has been beaten hard because of all the crap I had to deal with over these last two months. Thankfully, things are slowing down a little bit, so I can finally start uploading again. Starting with Miracle Mistress!

The Following Contains: Buttsex with tall futa girls and tiny boys, some rough sex here, mentions of abusing boys sexually, but nothing graphic or too extreme. Some cucking in this chapter too, a category I don't venture into too often!

I hope you all enjoy now that I'm uploading again! Finally expect some new stories and chapters to old ones :333 Including some holiday themed ones that should've gone up before XD

A massive thanks to everyone that helped me get through the last two months, It's been some really hard times, so thank everyone of you for your support.

*****

"MMMMFFFLMMMBBMMMMM!"

"You're right Alicia, I think every dick girl of the world should have one of these in their houses. Maybe on the porch, or just in the family room." Monica giggled as her hands casually pawed at Alicia's tits. "He's so comfy, I wish I had one waiting for me at home."

Alicia also chuckled at their idle conversation about her 'product.' "Right? I'm just upset I didn't come up with this idea sooner. Would've made for much more interesting seating arrangements in my house."

The two large women were currently sitting on their swing, facing each other. Exchanging a few playful kisses while caressing and groping one another also. Alicia had unfolded the Man Purse but had not removed the suit from Sam, and since he was already attached to the ceiling, she got an idea. To test out the overall strength and reliability of the outfit, and to make sure that it wouldn't by some unfortunate means disconnect from the ceiling and fall out of place. So she suggested during their rough spit roast of her cumguzzling pet, that they give him a little test ride.

So they extracted their large she cocks from Sam's well fucked holes, torrents of their milky white semen spilling free from his unplugged orifices, and swung their legs over his body to sit down on top of his arched back.

He cried out at first as the weight of the two bbw girls stretched his limps painfully so, but the cry turned to a scream shortly after as his shoulders suddenly made a 'pop' sound. And each of them dislocated.

Quickly Alicia rezipped the hole by his mouth to shut him up, it wasn't the first time she'd dislocated a bone on him and it wouldn't be the last. Besides, he'd already proven himself the other day that he could handle her intensity. This was just another experience in the world of taboo sexual pleasures she was introducing him to.

She hoped that when he finally truly accepted that he was never going back to a normal life. That he would be able to understand why she put him through the abuse.

More cum was squeezed out of his belly from the force they put him under. The tight leather of the suit was pressed tightly against his body and he was becoming quite the mess inside, since both holes were zipped, the expelled sperm had nowhere to go except all over him.

"Mmmmkffmmmbbmlmmm...!" He cried out again, weaker this time. The pain from his bones popping out of place had thankfully receded into a dull throbbing that was more bearable. But Sam still remained incredibly nervous that this act of sitting on him was going to be more than his body could take. He felt them practically smothering him while the two uncaringly made out on top of his breaking body.

Monica smiled into Alicia's lips, "Mmm you think...he's had enough?" She asked between kisses with her business partner.

Alicia cupped Monica's face and smacked their lips a few more times before replying. "Hmm...let's ask." She then looked down over her side, barely able to even see Sam beneath her and Monica's entwined legs. "Hey Cumguzzler!" She raised her leg under them to haphazardly kick Sam's midsection with the back of her heel. "You still with us?" Sam immediately groaned loudly. "Yup! He's fine." She then kissed Monica again.

The dirty blonde laughed at her harsh way of treating her boy, "Hmmwait! Wait...maybe I wanna have another go at his ass before he passes out." She said trying to resist Alicia's tempting smooches. "You've got me...wicked hard still and...I wanna fuck him...again." Still her words were cut up by their mouths locking together.

Sam was able to hear the conversation, albeit distantly. He was sort of fading in and out of consciousness at this point. Only rousing again when he felt the dull kick to his abdomen, spurting more cum out from his lips as his belly was briefly pushed in on further.

"Ughh..." Alicia rolled her eyes and broke away. "Fiiine...maybe I was having fun tormenting both him and you but whatever." She teased, grabbing hold of her hard dick and tapping it against Monica's belly.

This earned another girly giggle from her partner, "Well I know what you wanna do with that thing!" She pointed to Alicia's monster, "And I do not feel like taking a baseball bat today!"

"Pussy." Alicia again teased before standing up, finally relieving the intense pressure off of Sam's lower back. Monica followed after and a huge, 'GUH.' Breath of sweet, sweet relief could be heard from the small boy down below. Nearly crushed both literally and mentally by the abuse of these two Mistresses. "Hey, you wanna have some more fun with him, you better fix those joints of his. I don't want him to have any permanent damage. Ever. Understand?" She stated firmly.

Monica nodded, "Of course, of course. No problem." She reached over to the pully line rigged up on the suit that Sam hung from and adjusted it to lift his upper torso up. He was splayed out on all sides, his body still arched after the brutal sitting. His head weakly hung low, clearly worn out beyond belief.

Alicia came around to his front, taking hold of the handle attached to the head and the zipper along his mouth and pulled both of them free. Allowing his mask to come down and reveal his sweaty, exhausted face covered in lukewarm cum. "Oh shit honey!" Alicia laughed, "You look like you just got fucked by fifty people."

"Or two chicks with dicks." Monica added.

"Or that. But listen, I know your arms are hurting, and I'm so proud of you that you were able to handle the rough treatment. We're almost done here, but first my partner is gonna make sure your arms aren't hurt anymore okay?" She asked him sweetly, reaching up to stroke his hair a bit while Monica moved around his side.

She looked over his body, still contained within the leather outfit, but even so she could tell easily his limbs were just dislocated. "Yeah your boy is fine, I can take care of this no problem." She cracked her knuckles and reached up to the base of his limbs. "Now bear with me Cumguzzler, you're gonna feel a liiiittle pressure."

More groans came from Sam as he felt an intense ache begin to swell in his right shoulder. Enough to make him grimace and squeeze his eyes shut. "Uuugggnnn..." Alicia continued to stroke his hair, softly shushing him as Monica worked.

Being a bit bigger than the average las, Monica knew that contorting her boy toys bodies in certain ways during sex didn't always yield the best results. So she had taken classes in chiropracting in order to quickly learn how to solve those problems that came up whenever a jaw popped out of place or a leg dislocated.

With expertise, she shifted Sam's misplaced bones right back into their sockets. Earning loud grunts of pain from the boy each time, but after they had been reset, he was thankful that the awful aching had subsided.

"There ya go hun, you'll be sore for a bit, but everything's back in the right spot." Monica patted the back of his head.

Alicia gave him a butterfly kiss on the cheek. "You okay honey?" Sam looked up at his Mistress with half lidded eyes and gave her a slight nod. "You ready for some more?"

He wanted to roll his eyes at that, but he lacked the strength even to do a small motion such as that. So he elected to just breathe out, "...yeah..." Heavily, the air that escaped him managed to carry the word out. Lighting up Alicia's face with an ecstatic smile.

"Fuck yeah baby!"

The threesome resumed after that, first off with unsnapping the straps suspending his legs, keeping his arms in place up above him but his lower half falling to the ground. And there on his knees, he was faced with both women's cocks stuck up to his lips, asking for entry.

Or rather demanding it really.

Alicia took hold of his head first and drove her rod down back into his neck. Sam lacking the energy to provide any suction, so they simply used his throat as a fuck sleeve. Alternating every few minutes so the opposite lady could have a turn in his tight, cum coated tunnel.

Eventually losing patience between turns though, the pair ended up stretching Sam's face out further than it had ever had been before. By stuffing both of their monster cocks into his mouth at the same time.

His jaw almost immediately popped upon the forced entry of the girthy shafts. Hell, it popped once before when just Alicia was inside it, so the fact that it dislocated again came as no surprise to him. Nor did the fact that the sensation of both their cocks rubbing against each other, while enveloped in his bulging throat pipe was driving them to orgasm quickly without hardly any effort on his part. He just needed to relax, and let the abuse happen while they had their fun.

Soon, the two dick girls exploded down his throat, once more distending his belly with the incredible copious amounts of hot, slimy girl jizz they had worked up from their prior make out session. His stomach actually popped open the belly flap on his leather suit. Which of course was another feature, since it was skin tight, there was a flap that allowed the boys belly to come free whenever possible inflation occurred. It didn't come into play before because Sam's stomach was touching the floor from how far they pushed him down while sitting on him.

Afterward, content with his oral service, the ravenous girls picked up his legs again and hooked him back up to the ceiling straps. Spreading him wide open in front of them as if he as on a standard sex swing.

Monica massaged his jaw and carefully maneuvered it back into place with as little discomfort as she could. "So I go first or you do?" She asked.

"I figured I start back here..." The raven haired one replied, approaching Sam from behind, placing her hands on the back of his knees. "And you stay in front, we take turns again and we just swing him to the other girl when we're done." She positioned her cock down below, pointing it straight upward to his completely unable to defend itself anal entrance.

"Ha! I love it." Monica clapped and watched Alicia pierce into her boy toy.

From this angle, she couldn't go balls deep, having to stand on her tip toes to hump up into him despite her height. But it was no less a fucking awesome experience.

Sam seemed to have finally passed out, unable to stay conscious and take another fucking from the two, but that didn't stop them from using his motionless body to satiate their needs.

As they planned, they passed him back and forth, swinging the small Samuel to one another when they fucked him for a few moments. Alicia from behind, Monica from the front. His legs flopping and bouncing against the meaty dicks penetrating him endlessly.

After about ten minutes or so of this, Monica held him tightly to her. Her hips thrusting forward violently, shoving as much as she could of her length into the tight rectum of Alicia's pet.

"Urrrggfuck... I'm gonna cum." She grunted, then shot a look over at Alicia before stepping forward. Not swinging him over to her like they did before. There was a look in Monica's eyes that showed her going into a primal breeding mode, "Come here, stick your cock in..." She growled at her partner from over Sam's shoulder. "Let's cum inside him together..."

Alicia blinked in surprise, continuing to jerk herself off as she watched the two fucking in front of her, "Um...that's not happening. I don't have any condoms on me"

"Fuck condoms!" Monica said, "Uuuhhhh...just stick your raw cock in babe. C'mon...you said you like this one right? Let's fucking knock the bitch up."

This was quite new to see Monica in such a state, she must not have been lying when she said she was itching for another round with Sam. And Alicia wouldn't deny that feeling her cock rubbing against another woman's while they both fucked her boy's booty, was the most amazing sensation in the world.

It was tempting, truly. The thought of breeding Sam, making him one hundred percent her own forever by filling him with her seed, and her baby...

But she shook her head, Sam wasn't ready for that yet.

"Cum inside him all you want Monica. But I'm not making him a mom yet." She denied the offer.

Not many knew how girls with cocks were able to reproduce, and one day Alicia would explain it to Sam. But for right now, she decided to just leave it where it was. Maybe one day when he was ready, she wouldn't have to deny Monica the pleasure of impregnating him.

But until then, no babies for Samuel. And no babies for Alicia.

However, with a frustrated grunt, Monica bucked her hips harder into Sam's bottom, eventually plunging it in as deep as she could go before releasing a low growl of pleasure, in addition to her next wave of girl cum. Bursting forth from her slit and pouring into the unconscious boy in her arms.

The thick gooey white substance dripping down from her shaft, running out of space to occupy in Sam's bowels, it had to run out. Leaking down onto the plump woman's balls, they pulsed a few more times before pumping enough into him to feel content.

Alicia chewed her lip watching as Monica drained herself into her pet, "Alright, alright now give him back." She gestured with her arms for the smaller woman to bring him to her.

But Monica just raised an index finger. "Hold on...just...just ooonnneeee second..." Her teeth as well found their way to her lower lip and began to nibble. Alicia cocked her head to the side, watching as she seemed to be in a state of post orgasmic bliss that was taking so long.

"What are you..?" She started to ask before she recognized the look she was making. And the obvious sight of Sam's tummy slowly expanding another inch or so. "Really?"

Monica giggled, "What? You wouldn't cum in him with me, gotta get my pleasures somehow. And besides..." She slapped the soft tush of Sam's limp form, "There's nothing like a good piss after an intense cumshot."

"Ugh...fuck you bitch, I wasn't done with that hole yet!"

The Following Morning

Another day, another waking up with awful soreness over practically every inch of his body.

Sam's eyes slowly attempted to drift open, but barely had the strength to make it half way. All of him hurt, his shoulders were aching something awful, his ass felt like it was split in half, and his jaw still felt like it was hanging two inches below where it should be.

He wanted to groan, but he felt like even his vocal cords were worn out from his constant moaning, grunting, and screaming. So he couldn't even do that now.

"Fuck...they must've really fucked me up last night. Ugh...I feel so full..." Sam tried to roll over to lay flat on his back, and his body whined the whole way there. He couldn't remember falling asleep in a bed, the last image he could recall was two cocks being shoved down his throat and the ability to breathe being stolen from him. His stomach felt bloated, like he had just stuffed himself with three thanksgiving dinners. And when he eventually managed to flop onto his back, the obvious sloshing in his tummy proved that it wasn't just a feeling in his head. It was a reality.

He looked about four months pregnant. His naked body showing off an inflated belly area that felt just chock full of Alicia and Monica's nut. It almost scared him at first upon seeing it, but the fear was quickly replaced by nausea. All that thick soupy fluid was trapped in his cramped tummy with nowhere to go. He could feel it threatening to come out from either end.

"...I know he can handle it. I'll never push him beyond what I know he can take." Alicia's voice suddenly came from around the corner.

Lazily, Sam looked in that direction and spotted the two women from his vigorous threesome last night.

"Of course, but there's nothing wrong with having two guys. A good boy deserves to have a rest every now and again. I mean come on, we came in him how many times last night? And pissed in him from both ends while he was unconscious. That boy's a champ and deserves a reward, or at least a reprieve." Monica said nearly tumbling out of the back room of Alicia's office, hopping on one foot as she tried to slip her high heels on. "It's only a backup! Just for when your main masochist needs a break."

Alicia followed soon after slipping her sun dress over her shoulders. The two looked like they were rapidly trying to get dressed. "Well yeah of course. I'm not gonna dive back in the second he wakes up, I told you I want it to work with him. I don't need another one."

"Listen, trust me on this one. I know you say you can handle a break but I've been there too. We're just wired to want to fuck all the freaking time." Monica said, running her fingers through her hair trying to make it look decent. "I remember telling my boyfriend before, yeah I can wait a day! Then a day turned to six hours, turned to half an hour turned to 'I CAN'T WAIT I'M WEAK!" She gesticulated wildly for emphasis. "Just try it! Trust me, Sam will be grateful, and cumguzzler will become more impatient. The longer you keep your cock from him, the more he'll crave it. While he's recovering, he can get jealous of the driveller your fucking, and he'll want you even more. See? Win, win!"

"Well..." Alicia looked contemplative for a moment before glancing up at the now awake Sam lying sprawled out on her queen-sized office bed. "Oh hey! Good morning sunshine!" She waved playfully, "Rough night?"

Sam answered her with a blank stare, followed by a light retch and an upward jerk of his body.

"Oh boy...it's gonna come out." He realized, and an adrenaline rush hit him as he felt the rising sensation in his stomach, spreading up to his neck.

"Uh oh." Alicia said and quickly darted across the office to him. "It's okay, I got you, I got you." She swiftly made it to the small teen and scooped him up into her arms, then rushed him over to the side bathroom where she and Monica were just moments ago. Only now did she notice just how rough he looked, like he had just awoken from getting black out drunk at a college frat party. Only much worse.

"Told you!" She could hear Monica shout from behind her, "He may have been double teamed before but not for a whole night!"

She immediately positioned Sam by the toilet and held his slightly long brown locks back, listening as immediately he began to spit out the overflowing contents of last night's escapades out and into the toilet. "Ooohh...baby I'm sorry." She rubbed his back, "We...we got a little carried away and overdid it on you while you were asleep."

Sam coughed a few times sputtering out some more of his late-night meal. "Ugh...it's...okay..." Honestly, he was just glad he was getting it out through the front way. As he was worried when he first woke up that it might end up coming out his rear exit embarrassingly.