My Miracle Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia's shoulders fell, "Listen, you get today off okay? No more of me nagging you for sex, you need a little break."

The two heard Monica shout from the other room, "My idea, you're welcome!"

"Don't you have a pet to go save!?" Alicia shouted back whirling her head around to look out the bathroom door.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm going!" Monica replied wrenching the door open, "God I hope my mom hasn't broken him." Was the last thing Sam heard her say before the door shut.

Alicia then returned to rubbing Sam's back again, "But yes, today you just need to rest. I'm sorry for not giving you a break sooner."

Sam spit one more time into the toilet bowl, rubbing his own stomach and feeling the massive belly bulge he was sporting had thankfully deflated some. He turned to look at Alicia, "It's okay...really I don't mind...if you want more...I can..."

"No, no, no..." Alicia stopped him, "Sammy, you can barely stand. You need to rest." She brushed some hair over his ear.

His face carefully laid down against the cool ceramic of the toilet lid. "...O...okay...Mistress..."

Her heart almost melted hearing him say that, even in this fucked to the point of half dead state that he was in, he still looked adorable to her. She reached over to the hand towel which thankfully hadn't been used, so she knew it was clean, and ran it under some cool water in the sink. Then brought the rag down to his curled over form and started wiping him down, cleaning up some of the remaining dried cum and trying to bring down his heated-up body.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up and back to bed." She proceeded to give him almost a quick sponge bath with the hand towel, running it under the tap and then running it along Sam's worn out body. The cold of the water was incredibly soothing to the boy since his face was so hot from throwing up. "Okay come here, I got you." She said after finishing his brief rub down, once more being careful as to not hurt him, she scooped his small, fragile body up. Kicking the lever down on the toilet to flush it and made her way back into the office bedroom area. "I've got more work to do today anyway so you just get some more sleep."

She brought him to the queen-sized bed, which she kept here in case of overnights at the office, and laid him down in it.

Sam made a few mewling noises of approval as his body was able to just lay and not do anything. Giving it time to recuperate from the excruciating workouts it had been put through. Alicia nestled him into the mattress and brought the blankets up to tuck him in. Thankfully most of their fucking took place away from the bed, so the sheets were clean too.

"Thank you...Mistress..." Samuel muttered, just thankful to have extra time to relax and not having to immediately jump back on her dick first thing.

Not...not that it necessarily would have been a bad thing.

He couldn't remember much after the two she cocks were stabbed into his gullet and nearly tearing his mouth open. But something he did recall, was the fucking intense and somehow pleasurable sensation that surged into his core during the entire 'modeling' session.

His penis was unfortunately still in the chastity device she gave him so he didn't get to cum. But he felt blue balls last night like you wouldn't believe. If that piece of rubber wasn't constricting his cock, he probably would've came more times than he could count.

Alicia scooted the blankets around him, "Can I get you anything? Some water or..."

Sam slowly shook his head, "Mm mm...no I'm okay..." And softly he shifted to roll over on his side, snuggling into the sheets and eyes drifting shut.

"Ooohhhh!" Alicia fawned in her head, "Okay. You let me know if you need anything." She then leaned down and gave him a tiny kiss on the forehead. "I'll be right over there." Then quietly tip toed her way back into her main office since Sam seemed to pass out the second his head hit the pillow. She rounded her desk and sat down in the computer chair, ready to power it up and start working on the next few drafts of her gear, along with finalizing the product dimensions and addressing several important facts she noted while testing them on Sam. "Okay. Just one day of no sex, no problem. Keep focused on your work and let him get some well-earned rest." She glanced between the small lump he made underneath the blankets, then down at her currently soft prick, hidden by the soft fabric of her dress. "No problem! I can do this."

Less than an hour later

"I can't do this." Alicia was fixing to slam her forehead against her keyboard due to the agony she was going through.

Only about twenty minutes had passed after Sam went to sleep again before she started repeatedly looking over at him. Thoughts of crawling into that bed and feeding her cock into his sleeping mouth plaguing her every waking moment. All it took was one image of that, and her dick rose up. Wide awake and ready for another round!

She tried to throw herself into work, but it just wasn't cutting it. Even without the pills, her natural biological need to satiate her lust was nearly unstoppable.

"Come on, be good. Remember what happened when you went overboard? Learn some fucking self-control woman!" She chastised herself mentally. Her leg bouncing uncontrollably beneath her with impatience. "He needs to rest. He NEEDS to, we did such a number on him last night, I don't want to actually hurt him."

Her brown orbs stared longingly at the sleeping tanned skin angel in her bed. Then back at her computer screen. There was a favorites section on her iMac that opened up to the Miracle Mistress Meetups website, and upon remembering that her mind began to wander back to what Monica was talking to her about before she left.

"A backup...just for when he needs a break..." She repeated the words. The thought of it was starting to become quite appealing to the aching womanhood, almost trying to force her over towards Sam again. "And...it wouldn't be like a replacement or anything...just a throwaway for when I need a release and Sam can't do it." She talked to herself, trying to chat up the idea and justify why she was thinking about it.

She started chewing on her nails, contemplating any other option that may be available, only to come up with nothing. So she grabbed her cell phone and dialed Monica's number.

After a few rings, the familiar voice answered, "Hey! What's up? How's the boy doing?"

"He's doing fine." Alicia replied reclining back in her swivel chair. "He's sleeping. How's yours?"

"Shit. Heh, mine's asleep too. Or passed out is more like it. I got home just in the nick of time before my mom was able to unload on him for the third time this morning." She laughed nervously into the phone.

"Geez, isn't your mom like...overpacked in that department?"

"Fuck yeah she is. She's got three balls remember? If she had kept going on my boy, the poor thing might've popped!" Again more giggling from her end. "I mean legit! When I walked in on them, she had his hands tied behind her neck and he hung off her like a frigging apron! Cock crammed balls deep in him all sealed up tight. When I finally pulled them apart he was so out of it I couldn't get him to coherently say anything." She sighed. "Thankfully he snapped out of it and he's asleep now recovering. You and me both need to take it easy on them for a while."

Alicia sat up, "Yeah actually um...I was hoping that I could maybe talk to you about that. About what you had mentioned before...with drivellers?"

"Ooooh? Heehee, you interested in some?"

She bit her bottom lip, almost ashamed to admit it, "Ye...yeah...I think I may need one."

"I figured as much. I actually started with two when I first got them cause I was so insatiable with my masochist. But sadly because I'm my mother's daughter, she needed one too, and that's where my second one is now. In her evil clutches."

"Where do I get one?" She asked, wanting to cut to the chase.

"Ah, well on the website. Miracle Mistress yadda yadda, they've got a link. It doesn't show up for men on the site only the women, there's lots of links actually that don't show up for the prey. We get all the goodies. Anyway! There are two special links in the bottom right corner of the home page, just go there and look, it's got all the info you'll need about renting or buying a boy."

This came as a surprise, Alicia had been around the website for a while now and hadn't even noticed the apparent link.

She quickly opened up the tab and logged into her account on the main web page, and just as Monica said, she scrolled down and boom. There it was, a small blue highlighted icon labeled, 'the drivel' right next to another which said, 'Maxima.'

"Oh, okay I see it thanks!" Alicia said and quickly hung up the phone before Monica could even get another word in.

She tapped the link and was brought to a page that required her Mistress credentials and zip code. After entering in the required sections, she was then brought to the main drivel purchase web page.

And was at a loss for words.

There were eight Miracle Mistresses in her zip code with dozens of drivellers on retainer. All of them were very beautiful women, and their available drivellers were absolutely adorable. She didn't know even where to start when it came to picking one!

For the next couple of minutes, she went back and forth between the Mistress's, looking through their selection until finally being able to settle on one that looked relatively similar to Sam. Long shoulder length black hair, short, and nice tanned skin. Possibly Latino or something, but either way the only difference was his eyes. Sam's had the prettiest flecks of gold in his brown orbs while this one's were pretty much just chocolate brown.

The rest of his listed info garnered her interest, he was only 5'2, preferred to get off via anal orgasms. Obedient, and submissive. Perfect.

She clicked on the contact owner link whose name was Mistress Candace, and sent an instant message to her, asking if she could use him. Not to buy, but for rental.

And after she hit send, all she needed to do was play the waiting game.

Or so she thought.

Alicia was prepared to recline back in her seat again and wait minutes or even hours before hearing back from the owner Mistress. But surprisingly, the reply came probably less than a minute later.

'How long do you need him?'

Was all she replied with.

This came as a shock to her with how quickly her request was received, but she chocked it up to possible luck for right now. Maybe she just caught the Mistress when she happened to be online.

She typed on her keyboard, 'Just a few hours for today if that's okay?' And waited once more.

This time a bit of a longer period of time went by before the message box beeped up on her laptop. And this message wasn't as short as the previous either.

'That's fine, I've taken a look over your profile and saw that you are no longer available since you have acquired your own prey. And you understand that renting my drivellers will be considered a debt that you owe to me.' Ugh, debts. Alicia did know about debts when it came to other Mistress's on the website.

Whenever one owed another a debt, it basically meant they could call them out on it at any time and need to fork over their prey's ass to pay it off. Money wasn't typically used as much as debts were due to the much higher demand for satiation of their sexual appetites.

The message went on further addressing this, 'Since you're renting one of my own, I believe it's safe to assume that you don't have any drivellers to pay your debt with. But since you have a masochist, I will warn you that I can collect my debt from him instead if you have no alternative ways of repaying me. Do you understand and accept this term? And also, if you ever break any of the driveller's you rent from me without purchasing them entirely, you forgo your rights to your masochist and he becomes mine. Again, do you accept these terms Mistress Alicia?"

This suddenly became a very serious and professional almost contract looking message that Alicia read over and over maybe a dozen times. She knew that she wouldn't break the driveller, but she didn't want to have this Mistress call on the owed debt immediately after she was done with her purchase. She was trying to give Sam a break and whoring him to another Mistress was something she wanted to avoid putting him through for right now.

But that's when she remembered, she had a line of F.U.T.A. gear items that could make sex more interesting and fun for everyone involved. So maybe she would be able to pay off the debt with a little BDSM gear offerings.

After giving it a little more thought, she replied with, 'Yes, I understand and accept these terms.'

The two exchanged some more information after that. Alicia specified the number of hours she would like to have the boy for, and Mistress Candace gave her the address she needed to go to in order to retrieve her purchase.

She gave an arrival time of an hour than closed her laptop, and picked up her phone to call for a ride from Julie. Then she sprang from her seat to find her shoes and to get herself ready to go. Heading into the kitchen area of her office to also grab some supplies for Sam while she was gone. This place may have been mainly an office for Alicia's work, but it doubled as an apartment on the off chance she needed it.

Grabbing a large bottle of water out of the fridge and a few packages of crackers and cheese from the cupboards. She doubted that if he woke up before she got back that he would be hungry, but she just wanted to be safe.

Also, she retrieved one of the collars she had brought with all of her gear and clipped it to a leash, then as she did at her house, carefully applied it around Samuels neck. Locking it in place with a tiny heart shaped padlock and securely fastening it to the headboard of the bed. At this point she felt that Sam was learning his place with her, still though, no chances were being taken.

He didn't even stir as she tied the leash to the bed, too deep in his much-needed sleep to notice the slight motions of Alicia's hands around his throat and the soft clicking of the locks.

"I'll be back baby, sweet dreams." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then sat up and hiked up the hem of her dress so her hard girl cock could spring out. "We'll miss you." She pushed down on the shaft so that it dipped over his face and her bulbous tip rubbed over his soft cheek and parted lips. Again she felt the temptation to just dive in, but held back knowing where she was about to go.

And with that, both her and her dick finished giving him their goodbye kisses, she headed for the door. Snatching up some of her unused F.U.T.A. gear first and making sure to leave a bowl by Sam's side in case he got sick again, then exiting. Locking the door up tightly behind her and going downstairs to meet Julie for her ride.

"Alrighty, where we going?" Julie asked upon Alicia coming downstairs and entering the car.

She slammed the door shut by her side and said, "I thought I texted you it?"

"Oh!" Julie reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone to see if that was true. Pausing for a moment as she saw the address listed. "...Are you getting a driveller?"

Alicia blinked, "Wha...how do you...?"

"I have one!" The blonde said leaning over to look back at Alicia as she put her seat belt on.

"What? How did you even know about them? I just found out about them today?"

Julie looked surprised, "I went over the whole website when you showed it to me. I'm shocked you didn't know about them considering how long you've been a member. What about the Maxima's? Do you know what they are?"

The black haired one almost blushed, embarrassed at how little she actually knew about the site where she conducted almost all of her business. "N...no?"

Julie rolled her eyes and started the car, "Maxima's are girls like us with big dicks. Only they have a rare genetic condition which gives them actually more than one cock."

"What!?" Alicia nearly yelled.

"Mhmm." Julie nodded, "Yup. Two or even three cocks swinging below their knees. But I mean, two is rare enough, three is like suuuuuper duper rare."

"Geez..." Women like them were already a pretty rare breed as is. So hearing that there were other versions of their condition with even more girl meat packed down by the pelvis was almost like a blow to the head. The world was a much more unique place than she had given it credit for. "That's crazy, wait! Why do you have a driveller? I thought you were trying to catch prey on the site?"

Julie nodded, "I am! Actually, I've already got a boy lined up and I'm supposed to be meeting him on my day off tomorrow afternoon. I'm just doing the smart thing and planning ahead of time. Unlike you apparently." She smirked.

"Oh shut your trap." No pun intended.

The address Alicia was given was located almost on the other side of town and it took the two bickering girls nearly an hour to make it all the way there. But when they finally arrived, Julie pulled up in front of a mansion like home that put Alicia's house to shame. A huge three story building painted in a cool grey color with a front and back yard about the size of a park.

Outside the front door was standing a half naked young man who offered the vehicle a smile and wave as they parked in the large driveway. He was small, a little pale and had slightly messy brown hair, dressed only in a pair of red booty shorts that hugged his hips tightly. Making his ass pert out and earning a stolen glace from both the women as they exited the car.

"Welcome to my Mistress's home. I'm assuming one of you is Mistress Alicia?" He asked, light tone in his voice and a bright sunny disposition about him.

Alicia quickly exited Julie's Uber as did the blonde herself and stepped up. "Yes um, that's me."

"It's very nice to meet you Mistress Alicia. I'm Mistress Candace's masochist, she sent me out here to make sure you found the right house." He explained, still warmly smiling at the pair.

"How the fuck could we miss it?" Julie thought overlooking the huge plantation this Mistress seemed to own.

The boy than kindly opened the door behind him and ushered the two inside. Alicia was almost a little jealous at how well trained this guy seemed to be, whatever Candace had done must've worked out well. "I hope me and Sam can be like that one day."

The interior of the building was just as expansive as the outside was. Only once they got to the living room area where the boy explained that Candace was waiting for them, did it change to being a bit more intimidating rather that wowing.

Lounging back on what appeared to be a custom-made bed/couch combination, was a woman larger than both Julie and Alicia in just about every manner of the word. This chick was fucking huge! She had to be around 7'6 maybe, with long curly dirty blonde hair that reached down to teasingly cover the nipples of her L cup tits. She was relaxing, lying halfway back on the couch with her legs up and spread apart, only sparing a glance toward Alicia and Julie when they first entered. Otherwise she was mainly focused on grabbing a tight grip on one of her man pets' hair and dragging him up and down her long twenty-inch cock. Across from the display, was a pile of other boys, ranging in body types and age, but all naked. Some curled up into each other squirming about as they watched the erotic show before them, and others asleep getting their rest while they could.