My Miracle Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho...ly shit." Julie let slip the second she witnessed this nearly circus level act.

The masochist that lead them in stepped off to the side and joined two other completely naked boys, seemingly to be waiting patiently on the other side of the room while their Mistress got her rocks off.

"What the fuuuck? I thought I was rough!" Alicia thought watching how this cock wielding behemoth of a woman just worked this poor defenseless soul along every inch of her destroyer. She moved not only his head, but his entire motionless body on it. She could see the giant thickness of her dick deforming his throat and bulging the flesh, stretching it far more than it should ever be. The boy wasn't even moving, his eyes were also rolled back. "Holy shit, is he okay?"

"He's over there." The woman raping that boy's throat just said out of nowhere.

"Huh? What?" Alicia responded. Seeming to be spellbound by the sudden scene of filthy sex before her.

Still not offering either of the two another look, Mistress Candace just pointed over in the direction of the boys huddled up on the floor. "The drivel you picked. He's there, you can go take him, forgive the mess, I haven't finished with my picks yet so they're a bit scattered. But he's clean, fresh and ready for the day for you. So enjoy." She spoke as if she was having an everyday conversation. No grunts, no moans, just horrible sloppy throat noise coming from the body slobbering on her dick. "And yes, this one is fine so don't worry yourself." She told, apparently reading her mind about the fuck sleeves safety.

Julie and Alicia exchanged a baffled look, "Um...okay."

"Make sure you bring him back on time though or the debt is quadrupled." Candace warned. Scooting further down on her couch, nestling her boy toy all the way down so that his lips pressed into her ball sack.

Alicia reminded herself than that she needed to either find a second pet fast or provide exceptionally good F.U.T.A. gear in order to satisfy the debt with this woman. There was no way in the world she could let her get her hands on Sam. With a cock that big, and an overall attitude like this that she was displaying, she would totally destroy him.

"Yes, yes I um..." She cleared her throat, "I understand." And carefully she wandered over to the pile of drivellers lying about until she found the boy she selected earlier today. Recognizing his resemblance to Sammy. "Ah! Here he is." He was one of the few awake, and he blinked up at her with big batting eyelashes.

"Excellent, now take this, cuntboy?" She called back to her masochist waiting against the wall. The boy who greeted them nodded and reached behind one of the side tables to pull out a large duffle bag. Moving over to hand it to Julie.

She looked confused at this gesture, "Um, thank you but...what's this for?"

That finally earned a look from the Maxima woman fucking the lifeless bodies face. "No drivellers are allowed to wear clothes but you can't just take him out there naked, what are you animals?" She snickered and went back to focusing on her slut.

Julie looked offended but Alicia quickly shot her a look that said, 'don't say anything.' This was a very heavy situation they were in and Sam was on the line here so she didn't want to screw anything up. "Um...actually Mistress Candace." She started, taking her chosen boy by the hands a lifting him to his feet. "I may have something for my debt payment up front." She treaded carefully, but confidently.

Not looking Candace said, "Oh? And what is that? Your friend there?" She asked, addressing Julie.

"No, no. Actually..." She glanced back at Julie who carried her bags inside. "What's your favorite color?"

Candace smiled, "Red, because in case my boys bleed it doesn't show up."

Julie face palmed.

Back by the Uber, Alicia literally jumped into the car, wasting no time at all. Unzipping the bag, the driveller was stuffed into and freeing him at least partially. Enough for her to get at him.

Her driver also quickly ran into her seat, eager more than anything to get out of there. "Holy shit, I didn't have to go in when I got my boy before. That was horrifying." She then looked in the back to see how far Alicia had already gotten with him.

She pulled him out, not asking his name, or anything like that. Just ready to relieve the buildup she was filled with today. She got a good grip on his long brown hair, picturing Sam being attached to it and lifted him up to her. Laying herself sideways along the seats for more space, the driveller immediately opened his mouth as he saw where this was going, apparently, he was trained very well.

"Oh shit, you picked him?" Julie asked suddenly.

"Yeah? Why?"

"I picked him too."

Alicia blinked, "You did? Why? ...Cauze he looks like Sam?"

Julie looked forward again. "Nope! No, course not..."

She rolled her eyes and scooted back to make space for the boy to do his job. His mouth wide open on instinct ready to gobble up some cock. It was then that she noticed the inside of the boys' mouth. He had no teeth.

"What the..?" This almost put her off for a moment as she saw this, but the moment he caught sight of her monster girl cock and lunged for it, stuffing his available orifice with her meat, she was at a loss for words. "Ohhh...Holy shit...where were you two hours ago...ooooouuuu..." She cooed feeling his expertise going to work on her girthy shaft.

The driver kept trying to cast glances in the rear view to watch the pair in the back. A butt naked tan skinned boy giving a porn star skill level blowjob to her best friend was pretty fucking hot to watch. Alicia humped upward into his mouth as he gummed her cock, no teeth inhibiting his ability to suck and not having to worry about scratching or grazing her steely flesh made him exceptionally precise in his movements. His free hands quickly went to her full balls, cupping each testicle in one hand and massaging it with the skill of a masseuse.

"Umm...Alicia? That looks really um...really good back there." She said trying to focus on both the scene behind her and the road. "Can I take myself out of service and possibly...you know...join in when we get to your office?"

A wide-open grin graced Alicia's face as she entered heavenly bliss with the oral service this boy provided. Why didn't she think of this sooner!? She just nodded and moaned loudly in response to Julie's question, getting lost in the moment of the pro cock sucking she got.

"Holy fuck...Sammy might end up with no teeth..."

The entire drive back that boy was gobbling up Alicia's cock, she wouldn't have let him stop even if he wanted to. Julie even had to park in the back of Bridge's Bar in order for them to go inside. Alicia didn't want to remove him from her dick, but at the same time she couldn't be seen fucking a butt naked boys face in public. He was just far too good as sucking the sperm directly from its source. She lost count of how many loads he had already swallowed in just the ride home.

She fucked his mouth the entire way to her upstairs office going through the backdoor in the alley. Holding him in a standing sixty-nine with an impatient Julie following suite.

Meanwhile, Sam had awoken several minutes ago and was quietly sipping at the water by his side. Oddly enough, he did eat the provided cheese and crackers Alicia left for him. Figuring that he probably spit up everything else his stomach had in him, so he ate the food and managed to keep it down.

But then suddenly the door to the office burst open, causing him to jump in the bed.

The sight he was greeted with was a feverish Alicia and fiending Julie, barreling into the office and kicking the door shut behind them. Their hands all over this strange boy sandwiched between the two of them.

Alicia's cock jammed the entire way down his throat, her summer dress roughly removed from over her head and thrown off as Julie desperately tried to remove her jeans.

"He...Hey...why is he..?" Sam thought seeing this stranger deepthroating Alicia's dick.

They held him between the two, suspended off the ground with his back facing the floor and stomach pointed towards the ceiling. Julie kicked her shoes and pants away and quickly dove in between his legs. She drove her schlong so deep inside his prepared hole, that with the force she pushed in the drivel's body bent in a way that Sam felt his own back would break if he was moved like that.

After several seconds of nothing but growling and grunting, along with harsh rutting on both accounts of the women and the boy, Alicia looked over towards Sam still lying in bed. Much more awake and not as tired as he was apparently having had enough time to recuperate.

"See this? See what we're doing here cumguzzler?" She addressed him by his pet name. "This is my backup bitch, for when I can't fuck you. Nnnf...watch..." She said, commanding Sam from across the room. "Watch while we fuck him. Don't you dare take your eyes off of us. Aaaahhh...Watch me fuck someone else in front of you..."

Sam's heart rate doubled in speed in less than ten seconds. He was so confused by this sudden burst of a threesome that came out of nowhere. They had their hands on his face and his hips, fucking his body like it was a sex toy. Like he was fucked the previous night, only this boy seemed to be much more experienced and was able to take it better than he did.

The drivel actually was moaning and gyrating against them, happily participating in the rough sex in a way that wowed Sam. He was getting the shit fucked out of him! And yet he appeared to be having the time of his life.

A spark of...what felt like...jealousy suddenly began to grow in Sam's chest.

"H...hey..." He whispered, far too quietly for any of the three in front of him to hear. Now he knew he wasn't at one hundred percent yet after the long night he had. But still, just looking over at this erotic display. The built-up rhythm between the two women. How when one pulled out the other pushed in, making sure there was always a cock stuffed balls deep inside. How they flipped him over so his legs dangled down to the floor, feet swaying in midair from their momentum. How they switched holes, wanting to experience everything he had to offer. Dropping load after load but not stopping. Filling him with liters of gooey girl nut, that could've gone to Sam. "That's...my cock..." Sam quietly mumbled.

Alicia was practically cucking Sam. She even gloated, calling out and teasing him from afar. "Mmmmm fuck this slut takes cock soooo much better than you do bitch." She let out a mean laugh. "You know...he's had his teeth removed? Just so he can suck cock better!? Ahahaha! Only a natural born whore would go that distance. Nnnnnfff...and I think that's where you're going baby." She threatened him. "I think I need to take your little teeth out, so my cock will fit even more perfectly down your slutty fucking neck! Uuuuugh! Fuck!"

Hours of this went on, all the while with Sam silently sitting there. Forced to watch his Mistress play with another boy before him while his own little cock was locked in chastity. He was stuck in this softened state because of Alicia's device. But he knew that if it wasn't there, he would be hard as a rock right now. His face was flush and his demeanor flustered. There was no question about it, all the dirty talking, the demeaning, and the experience as a whole excited him.

And plus, he was jealous. That was a new feeling for him, but he couldn't deny that he was jealous of that boy being flailed about on two big girl cocks right now.

Finally, when they seemed to be done. Emptying one last long load from the two, they each jerked their dicks harshly over his body until hot white jets of spunk shot out of their dicks. They sprayed their loads all over his collapsed form as they stood above, grinning and relishing the orgasmic relief of coating a butt slut with their seed.

Alicia cast another glance back at Sam, "Mmmmm...did you like the show? Don't lie." She warned raising an index finger to him. He knew she could tell, judging by his heavy breathing, red cheeks and sweaty body. But she probably wanted to just hear it from him. So slowly, he nodded his head yes. She smiled, "Hmm...good boooyy...ooohh..." Her head lolled back and her jerking slowed to deliberate squeezing of her cock, moving from base to tip, eventually whipping her dick up and down to squirt out the last few drops of her nut. "Julie...time?" She asked.

Julie doing almost the same motions as Alicia, slowing her jacking motions to squeeze as much of her jizz out and onto the boy's little tan body, snapped out of her haze upon hearing the question. "Oh uuhhmm..." She glanced over to the analog clock Alicia kept on her desk. "It's five thirty."

"Time to go." Alicia replied with bringing her foot up to playfully kick the drivel's face over to look away from her as she turned around to collect her dress. "Time to get up cumguzzler, we're going out." She still was addressing him by the pet name.

That was either good news, or very bad news for Sam.

He was put back inside the black leather suit after she freed him from his tether to the bed, and folded it back up into the purse. The drivel was then given a quick wipe down with a box of tissues and also replaced into the red one they carried him to the car in.

Alicia and Julie both got redressed and went back downstairs to the Uber, ready to return the drivel to its rightful owner. Sam was set in the backseat with Alicia, and she made sure to unzip the face hole so that he could watch as she again went to town on the drivels mouth.

And not his.

"See this baby? Aah...he's always ready to suck when I want him too. Ahhahaha..." She chuckled a low throaty laugh as Julie started the car. "Your mouth is fucking worthless compared to this..." She inhaled sharply after a particularly tight suction formed around her dick, "...this little sluuuutt..."

Sam was forced to watch her in ecstasy the entire drive there. While he got no action at all.

The plan coming into play in Alicia's head just as Monica explained it to her before. "Make him jealous, make him come after you, and soon he'll crave for your cock."

Mistress Candace's Home

"This is a very useful device you've made here Alicia. You should be quite proud." Candace said looking over the red purse containing her used, but still in excellent condition drivel boy. "I love it."

Alicia turned in the driveller still contained in the purse while Julie held onto the bag with Sam in it. "Well thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. Is that enough for the debt to be paid?"

Candace seemed much less scary when she was not fucking an unconscious body and not making eye contact. But that quickly changed back to scary again when she looked to the two girls, placing the purse down on the floor and saying, "Yes, your debt is paid. But your friend there..." Her eyes fell on Julie, "I've got a good sense of smell young one, and your perfume is all over my driveller." Only then did the girls realize that this was supposed to be Alicia's driveller only, not Julie's.

"Uhh...uhhhm..." Julie started, feeling all eyes in the room fall on her. "I am...so sorry, I didn't even think-" The Maxima cut her off.

"Relax darling, I'm forgiving. And this bag was an unexpected, yet pleasant surprise so, it'll cover for the two of you." She said, both girls heaving a sigh of relief. "But don't do it again." She added quickly.

Julie shook her head, "Of course not, never!"

Alicia smiled and turned to her friend, "Gimmie him." She grabbed the black purse away from her than approached Candace. The front slot of the bag open so Sam could see. "Mistress Candace, I'd like you to meet my masochist cumguzzler. And cumguzzler, meet Mistress Candace.

Sam's eyes went wide at the sight of the large lady who offered him a creeping smile of her own. "Hmm...he's still got his teeth. You know through the website we can have those pesky things removed right? Or are you just saving them to kick them out on your own time?" Sam almost felt tears beginning to pour from his saucer wide eyes.

"No, of course not." She then moved to unzip the bag and free Sam, albeit on his knees before the Maxima woman. "I think I actually prefer him with them, since he's my masochist specifically. Besides, he's already in awe looking at your drooling cock there, I don't think teeth would stop him from being able to suck it."

Candace's gaze didn't leave his, "Oh I bet. My cock is in awe looking at this cute little thing here as well." Those words sent a tremble up Sam's spine.

"How would you feel right now baby boy...if I just..." He felt her leg kick his butt forward a bit, "Gave you to her. Right now..." Wildly his head whipped between Alicia and the intimidating dick girl twice her size. "Nice answer, how bout in twenty or thirty years from now, or when I get my growth spurt. In aaaaalll departments, still want to be with me then?"

"Yes!" Sam blurted out, either in fear or genuine confession. She didn't know but she didn't really care. "Just with you Mistress! Always with you!" Tears streaked down his eyes as the realization of his role in this dick girl dominated realm he was in. "Please let me stay with you!"

He was terrified, he didn't want to be with this other horrifying visage of a woman. He just wanted to go back home with Alicia. With his Mistress.

Immediately Alicia dropped down. "Okay, okay, calm down baby. Don't worry I'm only teasing. You're my boy. My masochist, and my love." She kissed his forehead. "Just don't ever make me mad or disappoint me, cuz if you do, I'm hogtying you and leaving you on this nice ladies' doorstep."

Whether she was still teasing or not Sam didn't care, and he just fell into her arms. Not wanting to let go.

"Awww...you two are adorable." Candace said, "Well, this day has been more interesting than most. Would you three like to stay for dinner? And maybe a little something extra?" She offered.

Alicia's eyes lit up, "Yes Mistress. We would love to..." Julie nodded as well, honored to accept an offer from a Maxima like Candace.

"Excellent, come with me than ladies. It's about that time." She stood up from her seat on the couch and showed off just how much taller she truly was over all of them. Sam felt like an ant from his kneeling position and Alicia was impressed. So that was why her ceilings were so high, to accommodate for her size. "If you'll follow me." She gestured with her arm, as unabashed as ever about her nakedness, letting her horse sized girl cock hang and swing with her steps, turning towards the adjacent doorway leading to the dining room.

Alicia, Samuel and Julie all followed the giantess into the room, Sam being lead on his hands and knees like a puppy of course. And the interior of the room was lavish, crimson red paint coated the walls and a beautifully ornate glass chandelier hung from the ceiling. A big circular table with a hole in the center, much similar to the shape of a donut, acted as the dining table. Made from a fine oak wood, with a matching porch bench seat surrounding it, segmented several times to make for multiple chairs. "Wow." Julie looked over the expensive looking tableware and furnishings.

Candace strolled up to one side of the table and swung her large legs around through the space so she could take a seat. She snapped her fingers, "spunkdumpster! Come over here, it's time to eat."

Alicia could hear suddenly soft, rapid padding of bare feet running up behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see a nude, fair complexion boy with pitch black hair come scurrying by her. He ran up beside Candace, hands folded neatly in front of him and curtseyed to her. "Thank you for feeding me your yummy milk Mistress." He spoke in such a soft innocent sounding voice.