My Miracle Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded almost passively, "Your welcome boy, now go ahead." Eagerly the boy shimmied himself through the space in the bench and crouched down underneath the table. Alicia and Julie almost spaced out watching this display. He positioned himself on all fours and sat back on his haunches directly before Candace's dick. Then opened his mouth wide, "Come on girls, take a seat, grab a butt slut and go to town. I think that boy of yours Alicia could use a good meal after that scare you gave him."

Then without another word, Candace took hold of her drivellers head and shoved him down on her dick. Slamming it deeply into his throat, the other girls and Sam could immediately hear the distinct pop of his jaw. The raven-haired boy, apparently named 'spunkdumpster' let out a groan of what could only be described as pure ecstasy. Like he had been trained to be in love with the pain of a dislocating bone, and even more in love with his Mistress's cock entering him.

"Mmmm." Candace smiled and reclined her head back, peaking her eye open to look at the awestruck Alicia, Sam, and Julie. "Are you waiting for a written invitation?" Finally they seemed to snap out of it at that and Alicia quickly grabbed Sam's arm and lead him over to the table. Julie waddled about for a second, seeming to be unsure of what to do since she didn't have a boy of her own. Candace immediately helped her out though, "cockwhore, come in here and service the nice blonde lady for supper! Help yourself to him Julie, no charge, remember dinners on me tonight." She gave her a quick wink then reclined her head back again as her own driveller vigorously sucked her dick.

Another young boy rushed into the dining room, this one was another dark-haired boy, naked and looked up to Julie with large green eyes and a soft pink lipped smile.

"Fuck yes!" Julie cheered and took hold of him by his arm, practically sprinting around the table to take a seat.

Sammy winningly ducked under the table and looked up to the familiar sight of Alicia whipping out her big lady dick. And in his mind, he remembered the words she said earlier, if he ever disappointed her, she would leave him to Candace. And he didn't want to disappoint her, or lose her, ever.

He wanted to make her happy, forever and ever.

He opened his mouth, ready to take her in, but before Alicia put it in the warm inviting tunnel, she looked at him from above the table. "I think you're supposed to say something to me first...cumguzzler..." She winked.

Sam gulped and recalled what the other boy said to the Maxima and knew she wanted to hear him say those same words to her, "Th-thank you for feeding me your yummy milk...Mistress." And again, he willingly opened his mouth wide to accept her big cock.

Alicia smiled, "Good boy." And sixteen inches of cock meat plunged into his gullet. On his knees sucking cock for his Mistress. He was right where he belonged.

Julie as well got situated and heard the same mantra from her loaned driveller before she too stuck her cock in. And the trio of cock toting women began to fuck the throats of each respective whore below them.

Meanwhile, Candace snapped her fingers again and sent a few more orders out to her many other submissive boy slaves at her disposal. They began to bring in food prepared from the kitchen, finely cooked and seasoned steaks and steaming veggies were brought out along with a colorful fruit tray. The smell of a five-star meal being brought to them was heavenly, in addition to the pleasurable blowjobs they all were receiving as well.

Wine bottles were brought in too, and apparently, they were a special brand. Very expensive and unique since normal wine and other liquors didn't really have much of an effect on Futa women. They had to drink an unhealthy amount of it to even get a slight buzz, however this particular alcohol procured by Maxima Candace had a special blend of ingredients that worked with the biology of their kind. And was able to get them drunk with just a few glasses.

This was something Alicia was thankful even more so for. It had been a long time since she had last gotten good and drunk, so she gladly accepted her Maxima's most gracious offer of drinks while they ate.

And that's how Julie discovered that Alicia was a little bit of a lightweight.

"Nooww...I can't even...I can't...even...begin to explain, mmmm...how thankful I am for your..." She inhaled through her nose, one hand dropping between her legs to pat the back of Sam's head. "Hospital-aliity..." She slurred sipping her third glass.

Candace and Julie both had to hold back their laughter at their flushed face friend. "Oh...it's the least I can do for your brilliant ideas and honesty Miss Alicia." She said in-between bites of her food.

Alicia sat up, "Nooo, I've gotta repay you somehow Maxeemah. You've been just...just too good to usss for me not too...om." She nommed into her own plate a bit further. Then sat up straight again, "Mmh! Suck harder slut. You call that a blowjob?" She slapped the side of Sam's face, his puffed-out cheek taking the brunt of it as he tried to create an air tight suction on the rod down his throat. And suddenly there it was like a lightbulb lit up above Alicia's head, "MM! I know! Do you..." She swallowed her food, "Do you like, like my boy here? He's suuuper cute isn't he?" She leaned far back on the bench/chair. Almost far enough back to send her flipping off of it but she maintained her balance.

Candace glanced down at the tan boy servicing her drunken guest. Although she preferred boys of fair skin, she didn't exactly not appreciate the nice supple curve of his ass while he was bent over between her thighs. A few light bruises here and there but nothing much blemishing his smooth skin. She must've been going very easy on him.

"Yes darling, he is very cute but I insist you don't need to-" Alicia cut her off.

"Do you wanna try him? His mouth is wide open right now, here look!" She said and removed her sloppy pole from Sam's mouth. The slurping sound as it was extracted was loud enough for all to hear as a long trail of drool spilt from his slack jawed face. He took several deep breaths as Alicia was being very rough with her face fucking due to her inebriated state, and he didn't get much of a chance to breathe. But just as soon as he was freed, another body part was shoved into his mouth as Alicia's hand gripped him by the chin and she started to shove two of her fingers down his neck. "Seeeee? Look how fuckable this tight throat is!" She giggled, "He feels soooooooooooooooooooooo good around my cock, he can make you feel good toooooooo. He's special, really he is!" She faced him towards Candace.

Those teary brown eyes blinked up at the Maxima and sent a surge down to her balls. Even though she was being sucked off by one of her favorites, she did always like fucking a new throat for the first time. So she looked him over one more time, adorable hard little nipples, a chastity bound cock and balls, and a mouth being held open by his Mistress who was very eager to allow Candace to borrow him.

She pondered the offer for a moment and recalled how he groveled on the floor in the living room only a few moments ago. It was quite the display and she wasn't going to lie, the thought of fucking a new, un-broken in by her prey was very enticing. Of course she wasn't going to fuck his ass right now but...if he did a good job, she may pursue that act later.

Candace smiled at the getting sloshed Alicia, "Well...how could I refuse such a wonderful offer?"

Alicia lit up, "Yaaaay! You heard the lady Sshammy...go sucky!" She pushed Sam over to the Maxima while Candace tapped the side of spunkdumpsters shoulder signaling him to stop.

"Go give her some company, I've got someone to try out." She told him as his icy blue eyes blinked up at her confused for a moment. But then he lifted himself off her dick and nodded, before crawling by Sam, happily over towards Alicia whose shining with spit cock was now unattended. Then she looked down at the worried looking masochist between her legs, big amber orbs staring nervously at her behemoth of a cock. "It doesn't bite." She teased him, "But I do." Her hand came up to grab a fistful of Samuel's hair and she lifted him along the length of her throbbing dick. Every breath he took was filled with the scent of her musk, the thick womanly scent overpowering his senses and making his vision blurry. This was the biggest cock he'd ever seen, and up close as well. "So if you don't want me to bite...cumguzzler..." Again he looked up at her, fear filling his gaze. "You better make me cum, and guzzle what I give you." She slammed him down.

"GLCCKK-" His gag reflex was silenced as her nearly two-foot-long shaft pierced into Sam's throat. Obliterating the gates of his gullet and drilling down his throat pipe. His eyes instantly rolled into the back of his head as he felt his throat bulge out, and the tip of her penis digging down his throat, deeper and deeper until his nose pressed against her stomach and his chin rested on her large balls. Where his meal awaited him.

His arms fell and just dangled there like a rag doll while Candace held his head and worked him up and down her sword. Her teeth chewing her bottom lip as the new unexplored territory of Sam's neck enveloped her flesh. Squeezing it with every attempt he made to swallow, "Mmmmm...good boy." His own jaw popped, unable to handle the huge girth of her pole, but Sam was lost in the smell and taste of her womanhood.

How it stretched out his neck and stole his breath. He felt like his cock would be rock solid from the torture, but he couldn't get hard from the ties binding his prick and testicles.

It was Heaven and Hell.

Slobbery spit and drool and what looked like torrents of spunk spilled from Sam's swollen lips, but that was only Candace's precum. There was so much of it, and it was so thick that it looked like full on sperm. And it was being poured into Sam's gullet with no end in sight.

She sawed him on the length of her cock for what felt like hours to him, pulling him all the way to the tip, then plunging him back down to her belly. Far enough out so he could taste the thick pre-jizz on his tongue, before pushing it right down into his stomach. It felt like his belly was already expanding from the endless river of her baby batter.

Candace ended up reaching around underneath Sam's neck, wrapping her digits around his throat to feel the shifting bulge her cock made there. "Nnnnnf fuuck...I love that..." Candace cooed as she squeezed his throat. Effectively squeezing her own cock still nestled inside his esophagus.

This was choking Sam even further than she already was with her dick. And it was that final push that sent him over the edge of consciousness. It felt like he had an orgasm, just from sucking her dick, but since the light faded from his eyes so quickly, he didn't have long enough to tell.

"Ohhh fuck yeah..." Julie whispered hotly, her eyes watching the large bulge pressing out in Sam's throat. Alicia as well seemed to almost sober up at the sight. Or at least just watched in a horny drunken stupor.

Candace massaged her dick through Samuel's neck, squeezing and rubbing it up and down while she fucked his pretty face. "Uggghh yyyeaaa..." Her eyes closed and her hips began to gyrate in her seat. Bucking and humping into Sam's mouth, feeling the rising boil of her orgasm on the way. The tight velvety sweetness of his milking throat was bringing her to cloud nine much quicker than she thought he would. Her pace began to quicken and her breathing picked up, becoming much harder and ragged.

Her grip tightening practically choking the life out of the unconscious boy. Not that she cared very much whether or not he was getting enough air, but she did keep in mind that he wasn't hers. And she needed to hold back from damaging him, so her grip slackened only a little. Just enough so that she wouldn't snuff him out with too hard a squeeze.

"But I wonder if this little slut could handle some punishment like that?" She thought deviously as her climax quickly approached.

A long moan emerged from Candace as she felt her seed begin to pour out of the tip of her dick. Fully sheathed inside Sam and blowing directly into his unprotected tummy. Her cum didn't shoot out in spurts like most girls did. Rather it came out in much longer thick streams of the gooey substance.

Each stream lasted almost ten seconds before her cock pulsed and another stream began. Her balls literally producing liters of cum all in just one orgasm.

And it was all going inside him.

His belly inflated as more and more spilt in, and the sight of a pregnant looking Sam immediately drove Julie and Alicia to orgasm as well. Feeding their own respective sluts with large blasts of girl jizz as their supper and filling their hungry tummys.

"Aaaaahh..." Candace sighed in content. Giving Sam's throat one last good squeeze to really milk the last drop of cum out of her long cock. "Hmmhmmhmm..." She chuckled and looked over towards Alicia. "My, my...you weren't kidding about this one. He is something special, whew!" She blew some air out and flicked her hair over her shoulders. "Might wanna be careful with letting me borrow him, I might just try to steal him away from you." She grinned at Alicia who was probably still coming down from her own high and still a little too smashed to understand.

But Julie definitely heard her, and she wasn't exactly sure whether she was just joking, or if Alicia had something to worry about...

*****

A.N. Thank you all for hanging out and I'm very happy to be back :) More chapters coming soon!! Go to my profile on here for more info!

See you all in the next one!

Next Chapter: An Uber Night