My Mistake

Story Info
Trying out my sissy subliminal trap I become ensnared!
13.8k words
4.63
13.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Objective:

To entice men into wearing skirts, blouses, dresses, etc., etc., and become male maids. Male maids paying me for the privilege of feminising their bodies and wearing a maid uniform to meet compatible males; who would also be paying me for providing the maids! I was going to splash the internet with ads offering screened maid services for an hour, an evening, a night, a weekend, or a week! Different rates would apply for each duration and choice of maid!

I'd run a "Would You be a Good Maid?" quiz for the curious and send an application with the results! Discussions would lead to dressed interviews and somewhat more pointed questions and suggestions about things I knew that they'd find helpful. Like my "Become a Sissy in Private" short, trial periods to see if they might enjoy it!

To do it I'd spent months searching thru the internet trying to find effective videos, hypnos, subliminals, flashing images or anything else that would take any curious male and turn him into a submissive sissy slut. I wanted a conditioned sissy or two for personal use as well!

There were some decent ones, tho most were just hype and fairly useless, no matter what they claimed! I did a bit of upgrading and addition of some audio sequences, frequency enhancers and subliminals in an effort to maximise the positive feedback subjects would experience.

'Allowing' everyone to decide just how much time they wished to try being a conditioned sissy should reassure the more reluctant to at least take the free trial the first time. By theory they could spend an hour, an evening, a whole day, a weekend, or even a week or two under the conditioning, depending on their wishes.

However each level was designed to lead you further, entice you to consider trying the next one and the one beyond that! The subliminals and erotic sensuality of the positive feedback loop I'd added along with the reinforcement loops should be addictive enough to make most, if not all, potential sissies become 24 / 7 lifetime sissies in short order!

MONDAY

I finished the programming yesterday! With the proper safeguards in place I am ready to give it a check tonight, using myself as the subject!

If all goes well I will listen to the looped site twice then spend the evening safely indoors as a sissy. Removal loops were keyed in to be played shortly after I waken tomorrow!

This will let me experience the site's effectiveness but return back to my normal state before I leave for work.

TUESDAY

When I woke today for the first five minutes I was still a sissy till the indoctrination was dispelled by the safeguard I'd installed! Not that it would have mattered a lot in the long run as I used the 'Sissy for a Weekend' version and all overt signs of being a sissy would be sublimated till the coming weekend.

Assured by the safeguards effectiveness I am going to continue my check this week and test the positive feedback and reinforcement response segments to make sure they work properly!

Tonight I will move the timing for the safeguard to next Monday!

WEDNESDAY

I fell asleep halfway thru it last night, as planned, then woke early and watched it again as soon as I was awake. I couldn't resist the urge and had no desire to fight it! The reinforcement instructions were working perfectly!

During the morning session I didn't fall asleep but did enter a 'dozy' state during which the effects of the flashing images and hidden subliminals made everything two or three times more intense!

At work I didn't look at the female staff the way I usually did. I was more aware of the way they dressed, how they did their make up, their hair and how they moved. I even found myself copying their mannerisms when I was sure no one was watching. Each time I did I felt very happy, very pleased and extremely proud of myself!

I practiced more at home and because I live alone I had no reason to hide my becoming more feminine in manner and demeanor. I progressed more quickly as the night passed! The positive feedback lifted me into a euphoric state of bliss I'd never have dreamed possible!

Of course I found myself looking forward to using my headphones when it was time to sleep. The indoctrination was working perfectly!

THURSDAY

A repeat of Wednesday but more intense, more focused! I had to watch myself more closely to avoid openly displaying the feminine mannerisms and movements I was so rapidly adopting. The feedback kept me smiling stupidly most of the day!

I'd have to place an instruction to mitigate that so those who used it wouldn't accidentally expose themselves, until and unless they wished to!

Again that night I practiced and practiced till I was in the euphoric state I'd experienced the night before!

Tonight I not only looked forward to listening to the site but pushed my bedtime forward so I could do so earlier!

FRIDAY

Much more intense today and filled with the promise and anticipation of the blossoming of my sissyhood. This weekend would be filled with living out what had only been vicarious thoughts for the last few days. All my inhibitions would be removed, all my fears and paranoia dissolved... till midnight Sunday!

The idea of wearing male underwear was abhorrent this morning! If I'd had any soft, silky, smooth, sexy panties to wear I would have. If I'd had a pair of stay ups, a bra or camisole I would have worn those as well. As it was I wore a shirt and pants and wished I was wearing a short, skimpy skirt or slutty dress all day!

Today I found myself looking at the males around me differently! I wondered what it would be like to feel their hands caressing me, groping me, ripping my dress off me to expose my lingerie clad body! I wanted them to make me suck their cocks, to fuck my ass and fill me with their cum!

I'd calm myself down as my thoughts swung to the other extreme! Would they do that or just laugh at me, ridicule me, humiliate me? Would they feel disgusted by my sluttish behavior and feminised body? I kept getting lost in different fantasies and got little done before quitting time!

I stopped on the way home to buy a couple bottles of Neet and some bubble bath without consciously thinking about it before doing it! I used the Neet before I showered to make myself hairless from the neck down.

Tub rinsed out I relaxed in a warm bubble bath and used a razor to remove whatever stray hairs or stubble had been left behind! An orgasmic like feeling shivered it's way thru my body leaving me content and happy when I knew I was completely hairless and femininely smooth!

I patted myself dry feeling fresher and cleaner then I ever had before. Every inch of my skin tingled erotically and I was trembling in excitement. I stared at my reflection in wonder and amazement; my eyes kept returning to my eyebrows. They looked wrong!

Again without conscious thought I got a pair of tweezers and started to pluck them. Not overtly plucked into very feminine arches or thin lines but definitely not as bushy, thick, or unruly as most males; just soft, gentle, androgynous, arches that were more cleanly outlined.

I really wasn't a man anymore and definitely wasn't a woman... I was a sissy inhabiting the space between the two.

With nothing proper to change into I spent the time naked until falling asleep to the sound of the website.

SATURDAY

(11am -7pm)

I felt fully refreshed and much more feminine when I woke. The way the sheets slid across my hairless skin was intoxicating, such a delicious sensation that no video, no hypno had properly prepared me for! They'd mentioned how much more feminine, how much more vulnerable, weaker and smaller being smooth and hairless would make me feel but not how wondrous it would feel as well!

Not one had said a word about the fantastically erotic sensitivity my skin would have! Not one had told me how just cool air moving over my satiny skin could make my knees weaken or my nipples crinkle tight and throb achingly! I don't know if I had ever felt this completely aware, awake and alive before!

The latter two were something I'd incorporated to enhance the feminine feeling every sissy should have. Some of the videos and hypnos did try to get you to enhance your breasts through surgery, the use of falsies or hormones. Few, if any, touched upon the inherent erotic potential of nipples that could be used as such positive feedback!

Having nothing to wear or to do my face with that I needed to proceed further in my feminisation I was forced to go shopping. I frowned in repugnance as I had to attire myself in my male things for it. LOL, I hadn't thought about adding the female proclivity towards shopping to the agenda but it did feel right, so I would!

Having no idea just what I'd need I approached a salesgirl in the make-up section of the department store I'd driven to. Blushing and squirming a bit I told her I was a sissy in need of complete make up, nail polish, hair care and fragrances. She was flustered but settled down and helped me.

First foundation and concealer which she explained how to use and demonstrated on herself to make it less conspicuously apparent that these were for me. Next two multi level make up kits that included various blushes, contours, eyeshadows, and lipsticks which she explained how to use with the small brushes and applicators in the kits.

These were really designed more for young girls just starting to use make up, but that was sort of what I was going through. She told me I shouldn't be afraid to experiment in trying different looks, doing and redoing my face a few times till I got it right, every girl went through that stage.

She suggested a couple of different colored eye-liners, mascaras and a brush kit as the ones in the kits would probably wear out quickly. Instead of selling me any fragrances she gave me about fifteen samples of various types to try till I found one I liked! One thing she brought up that I hadn't considered was deodorant. I'd need a female scented one so a couple of those went into the basket as well.

I selected six nail polishes from the hundred or so on sale after she explained the significance of some colors and what they said about you when you wore them.

Lastly she explained the importance of removing my make up daily as she added remover pads and nail polish remover. Cleansing cream to remoisturise after you'd removed your make up was also needed!

I'd never thought simply doing your face would be so complicated! Girls made it look so easy! Expensive too, even if the starter kits weren't that high priced. I was glad I'd paid off my credit card earlier this month.

Carrying two very full, medium sized, innocuous shopping bags I went further down the mall to a lingerie' shop. I probably looked out of place but my conditioning held so I didn't feel out of place the way I would have before! Score a point for that!

Staring around me at the racks of bras, panties, garter belts, corsets, nylons and nities I felt like I was in heaven! I had no idea where to start or what sizes I'd need.

"Hi, I'm Tammi. Can I help you find something for your... girlfriend?" A haughty looking, slender blonde she towered over me in her four inch heels!

The conditioning held again! I had no choice but to tell her that I was a sissy shopping for myself! I needed silky, frilly, lacy, sexy, slutty lingerie' to wear! The sheerer, frillier, lacier and sluttier the better! A sissy MUST always be dressed to impress those they served!

Tammi looked both amused and flustered as I said that and actually blushed as she stared at me! "Is there anything in particular or special you were looking for?"

"No, there isn't.... yes, yes there is! I have to have a schoolgirl uniform, a short skirted sexy one... and a French maid one!" I have no idea where that came from, it wasn't part of the conditioning though both played a big part in the flashing images and videos.

She smiled and chuckled. "Sexy schoolgirl and French maid? You definitely are a sissy! We carried both but discontinued them as they weren't moving very fast after a few months. I think we have some in the back but I can't say for sure if any would be in your size.

If we don't have it I'll check with our other shops and see if they do! We do carry an embellished nitie that could pass for a French maid, if that would work for you?

Do you know what sizes you need?"

"No, I haven't a clue. Until very recently I'd never wanted to or tried to dress femininely before!"

"We do have some male customers that come in from time to time that I am sure are shopping for themselves. They always seem so nervous and embarrassed. You seem to be more relaxed and are much more open about it!

I can make a good guess as to your sizes but we may as well be absolutely sure. If you'll follow me to one of the change rooms I'll get your measurements and bring a few things in for you to try on!

Here you go. If you feel comfortable enough I'd like you to remove your outerwear while I grab a tape."

With my outerwear removed I stood there naked, wearing just socks and feelingridiculous. I faced the curtain and tucked everything back between my legs. It wasn't till then that I noticed another conditioning hurdle had been passed. I was sexually excited but I had become only semi-hard at best. I had wondered if that one was possible to achieve!

Tammi was shocked when she opened the curtain but recovered quickly. " I didn't mean take everything off, just your pants and shirt."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, just the thought of wearing male undies was so repugnant to me that pants and shirt were all I had on!"

"I'm not your Mistress, but you may address me that way if you choose to.

Your nudity doesn't offend me, I was just startled at first. I can tell you are serious about this by how femininely smooth you are and how you tucked yourself out of sight like that. Even as flat as your chest is if you were wearing make-up and a wig you could pass for a lot of our customers.

Now lift your arms so I can measure you and we'll get you into some panties and a bra to start."

Within minutes I was wearing a tight pair of light green bikini panties trimmed in white lace with the matching bra. Tammi commented on how well they suited my skin tone then teased me about the empty cups of the bra.

"You're about the same height and weight as me so I figured a C cup would be about right for you, too!

These are fairly expensive but will do wonders for you."

She opened a box and lifted out a pair of C cup breast forms. Easing them inside the cups she adjusted the bra so they were level and turned me to see my reflection. I gasped in amazement! Aside from the small bulge in my panties I looked very feminine from the neck down.

I sighed happily as a sense of wonder washed over me! This felt so right. I'd never thought about it before but I'd never really been happy wearing male things for the last twenty years! I was overjoyed at how right the lingerie felt and looked on me! From now on I should and would only wear the girliest lingerie possible!

Tammi spent the next few hours bringing in different things for me to try on. Individual thongs, G strings and tanga panties for daily use. Full cup and half cup bras that were padded heavily or lightly or were just pure lace.

Bra, panty and garter belt sets that just screamed for nylons to complete them! That meant I needed a myriad of sheer, fishnet and patterned nylons! Especially those with inscriptions on them announcing I was a slut or a whore! Yes, yes, oh migawd yes! It was all so fulfilling and exciting! All so perfect!

If I was wearing nylons I just HAD to be wearing heels with them! Three or four inch stilettos at least! Tammi brought in several styles. She even brought in a pair of black five inch stilettos with ankle straps designed to lock them in place! I nearly collapsed when Tammi clicked the locks shut!

When she did I suddenly felt more docile, more submissive, more controlled. She may have told me she wasn't my Mistress but I was hers to play with, hers to use now!

I felt like I was in heaven, especially after Tammi discovered I had make-up and nail polish in the bags I'd brought in. She told me I should put it on and do my nails and helped me after she giggled at my initial efforts! She even brought in one of those bright pink wigs to complete my feminisation.

Nothing I'd seen, heard or read had prepared me for the wonderfully delicious sensations I was experiencing or the wildly wicked, extremely naughty feelings and thoughts that flooded thru my brain!

Was it just my finally complete feminisation that caused it or was this what every girl experienced as they grew up! If it was it explained why every female had at least a touch of slutty exhibitionist inside them! I never wanted the feeling to stop!

The final set she brought in was a black waist-nipper trimmed in starched white lace with matching thong panties and quarter cup bra. Trapped in the five inch heels I was forced to stay in the sheer black nylons with the word 'SLUT' emblazoned in white all over them that I had been wearing!

She told me she was about to close the store. Before she did that she had a final surprise for me. She'd had to call the owners to find out what they'd done with them, then dig through a pile of boxes to get at a French maid uniform!

White lace trimmed black satin with a sheer black bodice that left the bra and falsies I had on only misted. A built in white layered crinoline was clearly visible under the crotch length skirt that had a sheer lower panel to bring the hemline down to just above mid thigh!. The crinolines merely framed and accented the lower half of my rear cheeks when I bent forward!

The dark band atop my nylons, my lacy garter straps and the bare thighs they crossed up to my pantied crotch were just as thinly misted as my bra! Three quarter length sleeves, a stiffly starched cap and white lace gloves completed the uniform she was holding up before me!

She helped me into it then smiled, "Your buying spree has made my day Miss Sissy! It's only fair that I make your evening!

While I total your bill and balance the till I want you to vacuum the store wearing this uniform! After all sissy maids SHOULD be properly dressed when they do their chores, right?"

The damp front of the panties I had on became wetter at her words. Yes, I was not only her sissy but now would be her sissy maid as well! I had no choice in the matter.

"Yes, Mistress, of course Mistress!"

The store may have been closed but the mall it was in wasn't! People finished work for the day or still shopping walked by the store and glanced in at the figure mincing around in the five inch heels and abbreviated maid uniform vacuuming the back of the shop. Most stopped to watch for a minute or two and I wondered if any could tell it was a sissified me or not at this distance!

Tammi was right, it did make my evening! I was embarrassed but proud to be displaying myself like this, really conflicted between humiliation and excitement! I was ashamed of how I was dressed, how I looked, how I was acting, but proud and drippingly aroused by exactly the same things. I dreaded exposing myself as a sissy and loved the idea of everyone knowing I was one!

As I was doing the middle of the store I noticed one man had not only stopped but was leaning against the counter of the kiosk in front of the shop to watch me. I started to tremble even more as I felt his eyes moving over me. The front of my panties became so soaked my upper thighs were soon glistening wetly! I wondered if he had figured out my secret.

I started bending lower when I was turned away from him! Framed by the stiffly starched crinolines and the garter straps stretched down to my nylon tops my smooth asscheeks were nearly fully exposed to him half the time! When I faced him I pressed my chest out as far as possible to display the falsies inside my black lace bra as I did and redid certain sections of the rug.