My Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls were slapping my chin! Yes, yes, yes, I was sucking his cock and loving it! I was a sissy cocksucker now and would never be anything else. OMG this was so wonderful, so incredible!

I have no idea when he freed my hands, didn't know he had till I realised I was cupping his big balls gently, stroking and guiding his cock between my lips and down my throat. One hand went behind him pulling him forward so I could get as much cock as possible between my lips.

I felt his cock twitch and throb and knew he was about to come so I drove my lips down to his sac and began swallowing just before he spurted down my throat. I couldn't swallow it all but not much escaped to dribble down my chin and stain my uniform.

As his cock softened and he withdrew it from my lips I stared up at him lovingly, knowing that HE had changed my life forever! I had to hug him, and wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face against his cock in pure joy! Yes he'd taught me that I was a sissy cocksucker and cum guzzler!

He removed the leash and undid the collar before standing me up to finish removing the wristlets.

"I guess Jake will have to be disappointed. You're a good sissy and a great cocksucker!

Here's the key for the chastity locks. The device and butt plug are free.

Thanks for making this shift so memorable. If you ever want to do it again let me know.

Pull up your panties, sissy, you can go home now."

I thanked him for the experience and turned to go but just had to hug him and kiss his cheek again. He smiled and shook his head at the silly sissy mincing out of the store.

Sunday

(Midnight - 2am)

Ron was waiting outside for me. As I went past his car he rolled the passenger window down and told me to get in. I was startled when I heard his voice but complied passively.

"I knew Carl would send you home at the end of his shift. He'd never leave something like you lying around for Jake to find." He started the car and pulled out.

"Relax! I just want to talk to you a bit. I'll drop you off wherever you want or bring you back here after we talk, OK?

Seeing you displayed like that reminded me of my wife. She was a submissive,too. When I first met her fourteen years ago she was about your age and size. She passed away about a year and a half ago. I miss her a lot.

She loved being displayed in lingerie! From the way your inner thighs were glistening and the way you moaned when I fondled your ass I know you do, too!

I miss dressing her, displaying her, controlling her! I've gotten together with a few other submissives but there was always something missing. I had no idea what until I saw you there tonight. I need someone who reminds me of her the way you do!

Now that I've said that do you want me to drop you off or would you like to come over to my place, have a drink and see some pictures of her I took over the years?"

Intrigued, I agreed to go for a drink. Ron smiled and sped up. It wasn't long till he turned into a driveway and opened the garage doors. He left the car parked in the driveway and came around to open my door and lead me by my hand inside the garage and under the bright interior lights.

"This may sound a bit silly to you but if you do agree to be my submissive it is important that we start off properly!

The first time you enter my house you must be naked! If you decide against it, it won't really matter in the long run; but if you do then you will always remember this as your initial submission to me!

Did Carl give you the keys to the chastity device and do you have the one for your heels?"

I told him Carl had but I'd left the one for the heels at home.

"That's fine, in your case it might be better to leave them on anyway, sort of proving that you are not just a submissive but a sissy submissive. Now please remove your clothing and the device!"

Trembling nervously I stared out the open garage door. There was an unobstructed view from at least three houses across the way and all had lights shining inside them! Ron motioned for me to hurry up and start.

Would it make much difference for me to remove my uniform if anyone was watching? My hands still shook as I struggled with the zipper irregardless! Finally after what felt like a very long moment I was struggling out of the uniform to hand it to Ron!

I don't know why I did that instead of just letting it drop or tossing it aside. It just felt right to be surrendering my clothes to him. We both smiled as I did and a shock jolted me from head to toe when his finger brushed the back of my hand as he took it from me!

I no longer cared if anyone was watching as I undid my bra and slid my arms out of it. I handed the key to the device to him first then my bra. Ron frowned a bit and told me that the forms might fill out my bra but they looked unnatural. He'd help me fix that later!

My nylons sagged with the waist-nipper gone and he told me to stop for a minute. As I held the nylons up he tightened two fasteners snugly around my thighs to keep them in place then used a solvent to remove the breast forms.

I might be flat but he preferred seeing my real nipples I was told. He also liked pinching them till I was moaning helplessly.

After I slid my panties down and off I turned, spread my legs and bent my upper body so he could undo the locks and remove the chastity device and plug. I was so glad I'd taken the time to give myself an enemas before I went out tonight. He took his time giving me soft swats on my bottom as he did.

Then, there I was, standing in front of him, and possibly some of his neighbors, in nylons and heels, my limp, soft clit swelling and receding slightly as if it was still in its' cage. I felt so exposed, so wicked and naughty and very naked! Why did this excite me so much? Why was I so incredibly aroused? Why did I feel so empty now that the butt plug had been removed?

My heels clicked across the concrete floor and up the steps as the garage door slowly closed behind us. Taking my hand Ron turned to smile at me.

It wasn't till then that it hit me just how much larger than me Ron really was! Even though I was wearing five inch heels he was still a good two inches taller then me. He probably weighed twice as much as I did and little of that was fat! My much thinner arms looked like toothpicks beside his!

I felt so small and weak, so soft and vulnerable, so childlike; but something in his smile told me he didn't consider me to be a child. Something in it awakened a truly feminine feeling inside my mind like nothing I'd ever felt before!

I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed by my state of undress in front of him. I didn't feel naked or exposed! Quite simply I was merely revealed for his pleasure! For his pleasure!! He wanted me like this for his enjoyment!

I started to tremble as his eyes traveled up and down my body, igniting a warm rush of contentment inside me just from knowing my form was pleasing to him.

He opened the door and tossed my things on a chair we passed as he led me in further. Unlocking the door to what had been his wifes' special room he followed me in. He stood close behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"This was where we kept all my wifes' special things. The clothing, make up, wigs, jewellry and the albums of pictures I took of her that we didn't want some friends or family to know about.

It's just the way it was the day she died. You're the first person I've shown it to since then! I believe you deserve that honor for reminding me of her and the years we spent together. I can do it without the pain my memories brought me every time before, due to seeing you in the same pose in the same place!"

A tear trickled down my cheek as I turned my head to look at his face. It must have been quite the blow when he lost her. He picked out an album and sat on the bed, patting a place beside him for me. Opening the album he turned a few pages to show me a picture of his wife.

Her hips and ass were rounder then mine and her panties read 'SLUT' not 'SISSY SLUT'. Her chastity device was between her swollen cunt lips not hiding an over- developed clit, but otherwise she was displayed exactly the way I had been tonight! Ron took a picture out of his pocket he'd taken of me earlier for comparison and I was amazed at just how similar we did look from that angle.

Both with pale white bottoms that stood out starkly against our tanned legs and backs; both smooth and hairless; both with our legs spread wide and both with glistening inner thighs! Both wearing black panties pulled halfway down our thighs with red lettering that announced we were SLUTS! Both collared and leashed over the display counter with our hands bound behind us!

"I took it the night we opened that store and she brought in a lot of customers. There's an eight by ten of it in the office which explains how Carl knew exactly how to display you!

I dropped by out of curiosity after Carl called me to tell me what he'd done. I didn't expect you to affect me the way you did!

There are a lot more pictures we could reenact and more things we could do that she and I never could. Did you know there's an annual transvestite maid competition in town? I'd like to train and enter you! That is if you agree to becoming my sissy."

He'd flicked thru the album as he talked, showing me pictures of her in lingerie or naked in parks, posing on deserted and busy streets in sheer nities at all times of the day and night. Pictures of her sucking his cock or someones' he'd chosen for her. Pictures of her being fucked. Pictures of her sucking one cock while another fucked her!

She obviously enjoyed being a slut, being his slut, and pleasing him in whatever way he desired!

"I enjoy controlling submissives! I like watching them squirm and blush as I humiliate and embarrass them publicly!

You want that, don't you? You want someone to tell you what to wear, what to do, how to do it!

You need someone to force you to do all the things you want to deep inside, especially things that you don't realise you want or are too scared to admit wanting!

I'm that someone, sissy, and we could have a lot of fun together! Think about it!

I'm willing to bet that right now you want to suck my cock. You do want to, don't you? I know you do! There's nothing wrong with that and nothing is stopping you from undoing my pants and sucking me sissy! Nothing!"

Mental images of me kneeling in front of him with his cock buried between my lips filled my mind instantly! How did he know? How could he know?

Till he mentioned it the thought hadn't consciously crossed my mind but now it was all I could think about! A knowing smile lit his face as he stared deep into my eyes and brushed my hair off my face!

He kissed my forehead, my cheeks and my lips lightly as I started to undo his pants. I licked my lips as I tugged his pants and shorts down to stare at his massive cock. So much larger then my clit even when it used to get hard! I licked the precum from the tip then opened my lips wide and tried to swallow it whole!

I made it maybe a third of the way down. His hands pulled my shoulders forward and I managed to get half between my lips! Little by little I worked my way down but before I could get it all down my throat he pulled it from between my lips!

"That's enough sissy. Have you been fucked before?" I shook my head no. "Then it's time someone did fuck you, isn't it? If you want my cock inside you, you're going to have to beg me to fuck you, sissy."

Scared, I stared up at his face. In my wildest thoughts I'd never considered sucking a cock let alone being fucked by one. This was just a weekend trial of my website! I wasn't supposed to be doing anything but dressing up a bit! This shouldn't be happening... I'd never considered... I'd never thought that I... that I... that I might... that I'd ever want to...

"Like I told you I'll help you experience even those things you have hidden deep inside! You want to be fucked, I know it and you do too! You're just afraid to admit it, even to yourself! I'm not going to rape you or force you other then to make you beg me to fuck you!"

No... NO I couldn't... I shouldn't... yet I heard my voice loudly ring out as I asked him to please, please fuck me!

"Are you sure this is what you want, sissy?"

"Yes please fuck me! Please! I need you to fuck me! I want you to fuck away the last vestige of any maleness left in me! I want to feel you cum inside me and know what it's like to be a real female! Fuck me and turn me into a woman, please! Please!"

He held my head in his hands and leaned forward to kiss me deeply, his tongue teasing my lips apart, flicking against the tip of mine! I'd never known a kiss could be like this, could empty my mind of everything else! Another long, wet kiss followed before he was smiling down at me.

"I like the way you phrased it when you begged me to fuck you! It's a big step that may not turn you into a woman but I'm sure you'll feel more like one after!

We can work on really turning you into one later!"

He lifted me effortlessly to carry into his bedroom and set me face down over the edge of the bed. His hands caressed my asscheeks, squeezed them and pulled them apart a few times. I felt the cool drops of something being spread over my opening then his finger pushing into me. A second one joined it and he grunted in satisfaction before he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back, holding my wrists with one hand!

I felt his hard cock press against me then stretch me open and suddenly pop inside! I struggled and squirmed against the pain and the sudden uncomfortable full feeling as he drove his cock deeper and deeper!

I couldn't get away as his one hand easily held my wrists and the other my hip. No matter how I squirmed or writhed his hard cock sank deeper and deeper as he fucked me! No, no, this couldn't be happening! I was only supposed to dress up and be a sissy for two days, not suck mens' cocks or be fucked by one!

I wasn't supposed to... oh gawd.. I wasn't... oh migawd... oh lord I shouldn't... this shouldn't be... Something clicked into place in my mind and I started to rock my hips back to meet his thrusts! I gasped and moaned loudly when I felt his balls slap against my ass and smiled proudly knowing his whole cock was inside me! Yes, yes sissies are meant to suck cocks, swallow cum and be fucked by REAL men!

I was a sissy and I was being fucked by a man, a REAL man! I was a feminised, sissified, sextoy for men to use, it was my sole purpose in life! As I rotated and rocked my hips around his cock the sensations began to overwhelm my mind till I was merely a lust filled crazed animal needing to feel his cock deep inside me forever!

Writhing, squirming and moaning loudly I slid forward till my feet left the floor and I wrapped my legs around him! My heels kicked against his ass trying to force him even deeper! OMG! OMG! Being fucked felt so right, so perfect!

He released my hands to hold both my hips and thrust even deeper! I felt his cock throb and explode inside me! I gasped loudly and spasmed in mind numbing orgasm after orgasm with every spurt and throb of his wonderful cock. I'd never known sex could be like this, never thought it could be this intense or experienced anything remotely as satisfying or fulfilling!

Covered in a fine sheen of perspiration I lay there limply, drained of all energy, gasping for air and lost in a state of wonder at how being fucked by a MAN was more intense, more pleasurable then when I'd fucked some female! OMG!!!

I felt so happy I started to giggle when enough energy returned to allow me to turn my head to look at him. He seemed to be pleased with himself!

"I thought you'd be a good fuck from the way you reacted in the store but I didn't think you'd be this good! Damn near as good as my wife, maybe even a bit better! She loved getting laid and it's obvious you do too!

I told you that you remind me of her, you have no idea how much. With a bit of facial surgery you could be her sissy twin brother!

If we just replaced those phony glued on tits with proper implants you'd be her sissy shemale brother!

With a bit more surgery then that you could be her younger sister! Would you like that sissy? I know I would!"

Tomorrow it might be different but tonight, after being used like that, and under the influence of the website, I did! I wanted to do whatever he wanted me to, to please him!

Leaning forward he lightly kissed me. Then his tongue teased my lips apart again and it became more fervent! I responded eagerly, passionately, mindlessly as my brain started spinning, my heart racing and my pulse pounding!

As little as a day ago being kissed by a man would have repulsed me, but now his lips on mine, his tounge exploring my mouth and flicking against the tip of my tongue ignited strange desires inside me!

What was it about his kisses that made my mind go blank, and my body melt against his? Why did they make me shiver in such delight and feel the growing desire to have his cock filling an emptiness I'd never known or experienced before?

This couldn't be just the result of the websites' conditioning; could it? It had to be! This wasn't what I was like before! I'd never thought about wearing a dress or painting my face before! Now it was all I thought about... that and pleasing the man I was with!

I couldn't fight my programming any longer and had to return home! Ron finally agreed to drive me back to my car, sans the cage, nylons, breast forms and garter belt I'd stuffed in a small bag set on the seat beside me. He teased me about my pledge to him during the drive but before I got out of his car he became serious and told me to give it a lot of thought and if I still felt like being his sissy to call him!

I started to drive home but couldn't focus enough on my driving so I stopped instead in a parking lot to try and clear my mind! None of what had happened to me today was supposed to have happened, ever! I was only trying to check out the effectiveness of my website after all. It was demonstrably very effective!

$2000.00 worth of make-up and lingerie', hours spent being displayed as a submissive sissy in an adult store, sucking two cocks and begging to be fucked, not just once but twice, proved that!

Would I be able to live with myself when the conditioning was removed? Plus, even though I knew I was still under the effect of the programming there was the vagrant thought of did I want to remove it?

No, no, no, that was the trap I'd built in talking to me! It was designed to ensnare anyone who tried the website and I was merely discovering just how effective it was! Once I removed the conditioning I wouldn't feel this way! Would I?

As I sat there I saw another car enter the lot and pull up to a large blue box. A young woman got out and added some plastic bags to the pile around it then drove off! As I stared at the bags something inside me awoke and I moved my car closer.

Before I realised what I was doing I was tearing a bag open but it was just male clothing. Inside the next bag I found skirts and dresses, but all too small for me. I stuffed them back in as best I could and started to rip open others frantically!

Two or three dresses, several skirts and miniskirts, blouses, low heels and flats, a couple of purses, some slips, half slips, nities, bras, camisoles, two corsets and three more garter belts, two coats, three jackets and several unopened packs of nylons filled the back seat of my car before I drove off! I made a mental note to reimburse the charity I'd just stolen them from!

Why had I done that? After today I wouldn't need any of it! After today I'd use the removal programming and never feel the need to be a feminised sissy and wear such things! It took me three trips to get it all into my apartment.