My Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I had to try most of it on to see what it looked like on me before I listened to my program and slept; wearing one of the sexy nities I'd bought from Tammi!

SUNDAY

Noon - 8PM

I wriggled into the royal blue dress I'd liberated last night. The tag said it was my size but it was a snug fit and I had to smooth it over my waist, hips and thighs. You could just see the outlines of the lingerie I was wearing thru the thin material.

I checked my reflection in my full length mirror. Low cut with a central sheer panel that misted the upper inner swells of the breast forms and left the lace trim of my bra cups peeking into sight! The hemline was a respectable three to four inches above my knees! My make up, nails and hair were much more subdued and I thought I'd pass.

I stepped into the matching three inch pumps I'd liberated from the same bag. Carrying a hip length light jacket and my purse I left the apartment, got into my car and drove over to pick up the schoolgirl uniform from Tammi.

She grinned happily as I entered the store, her eyes twinkling! "I hoped you'd be dressed when you came in today. I thought you might be, but I really hoped you would be! I have something to tell you that I think you might prefer to be dressed for!

Randy, the guy who watched you vacuum last night, the one you put on the show for, came in as soon as I opened this morning! He wants to meet you! He has a shop here in the mall and asked me to ask you to go to his shop!

I hesitated about saying anything about you at first. I didn't want to let out your secret but he told me he could tell you were a sissy pretty well from the start! He likes sissies. He loved the way you were so brazen in front of him, yet so shy when anyone else walked by!"

I just stood there stupidly, too stunned by this news to react.

"What's the matter? I thought you'd be more excited then you are!

If I'd teased a guy the way you did yesterday and he came looking for me I'd at least talk to him. I looked up the shops' number so why don't you give him a call! Use the office phone, what can it hurt?

He seemed like a really nice guy and I think the two of you might really hit it off together! Think about it while I get your bag!"

I was thinking about it! Spending a small fortune on stuff I wouldn't have any use for after today, what happened in the adult store, what I'd done with Ron and what he wanted, and now Randy!

Tammi came back to hand me the bag and giggled as she stared over my shoulder. Turning my head I saw Randy coming into the store and felt myself start to tremble as my clit suddenly swelled and pushed against the points of the cage.

Every second of parading myself in front of him in the maid uniform, every tingling, exciting sensation I'd felt doing it was suddenly swirling through my mind! I fought to remain upright as my knees became too weak to stand up straight!

"Hi, I was just on my way to grab lunch when I noticed you were here. Did Tammi tell you I wanted to meet you?"

Speechlessly I nodded as my heart raced and I fought to catch my breath. Stay calm, relax, I told myself but it wasn't possible as his eyes swept over me from head to toe!

"Why don't you join me? It'll give us a chance to get to know each other!"

I should have run and gotten away but I couldn't do that! Instead I just stood there smiling stupidly!

"I usually just grab something from the food court but now this is a special occasion. Do you have any restaurants you like to go to when you're dressed?"

I shook my head no.

"I know of a nice place to go where we can talk privately without being disturbed! The food is good and as I own my shop there's no rush about when I have to get back. We can take as long as we want."

My heart was still racing madly and my mouth was dry as I gasped for air! I couldn't stop shaking and was wobbling in my heels as he led me out of the lingerie store to his car. A gentleman, he opened the door for me and helped me get in, then hopped in the drivers side!

"Have you been dressing for a long time?"

"No, I... um... just started this weekend."

"Really! Wow! Most crossdressers and sissies dress privately, secretly for months or years before they get brave enough to venture out dressed! And then it's mostly late at night and hide quickly if anyone comes along!

It generally takes even longer before they'll let anyone see them or they start doing any exhibitionism! I'm impressed!"

He pulled the car over in a secluded spot. "I think you're a sissy and Tammi sort of confirmed that. Are you or do you just like dressing up and showing off your lingerie?"

After last night I could hardly deny being a sissy so I admitted that I had a submissive streak.

"Good! Then when I tell you to take off your dress there won't be any problem, will there?"

"What?"

"You heard me, take off your dress!"

I looked around quickly trying to find some excuse not to, then tried to stop myself but I couldn't, the programming was too strong! I got out of the car and wriggled out of my dress! My hot pink, lacy lingerie seemed to glow in the bright sunlight! I felt so exposed, so completely, wonderfully, deliciously exposed to the world as the obedient sissy I was! A minute later I was sitting beside Randy in my lingerie'!

"Yes, that's much better. You're young enough that your body still has that feminine slimness, making it easy for you to pass!

I was blushing and embarrassed as drivers we were passing stared in at me! It was humiliating yet exquisitely exciting and arousing! The initial shyness waned and soon I was posing and preening. Roger smiled widely when I did!

"Yes, that's so much better, you're so much more relaxed and flamboyantly exhibitionistic now, just the way I want you to be!"

He pulled into a parking lot and stopped close to the door!

"Don't even think about putting your dress back on, Miss. Just wear your coat and no one will know what you have on!"

My jacket was hip length so the crotch of my panties, lacy garter straps, and four inches of bare thigh above the dark upper bands of my nylons were left uncovered! The wide lapels did cover most of my lacy bra!

The hostess stared for a few seconds with wide open eyes then led us in to the booths lining the back wall of the dimly lit restaurant. Randy ordered drinks for us from the young waiter who never took his eyes off me.

After the first drink Randy decided I needed to use the washroom and while I was in there I should remove my bra! The jacket would cover me enough to make it back to the table. Randy had placed an order for a second round while I was gone. Before it was delivered I was told I'd get extra points if I managed to make the waiter stare at my breast forms! Even more if I managed to pop the top button while he was!

I did manage to as it takes little more than a deep breath to finish undoing a half undone button! The strained coat popped open and nearly uncovered 'my' nipples. As the waiter stared at my over half exposed 'breasts' I knew Randy would eventually be displaying me topless to him!

The very idea both repelled and excited me! I wanted to appear feminine, feel feminine and be accepted as such but I'd never envisioned quite how far I might be pushed to expose myself. I returned to the washroom with that button done up and came back from it with my coat fully undone and open to display my lacy, pink, front close bra!

When the waiter appeared I ordered some finger foods for two and a cola for myself. Randy had another drink! On his return I bent down and popped the front closuse of my bra, tucked the cups back under my arms and gave my body a shimmy to sit there topless! Randy watched and nodded approvingly at my audacity, he'd planned to drag it out a bit more!

After the waiter left the wine steward, head waiter, chef and owner managed to drop by to enquire about our needs and to enthusiastically admire my topless state while doing so! Both Randy and I were amused about how quickly word had spread and in what direction it'd gone!

Coffee for me and whatever Randy ordered and the tab went on his card! I removed my nylons and the garter belt but hooked the bra together and did up a couple of middle buttons of the jacket! I was overjoyed with the attention, reactions and perceptions I'd received from the males to my legs and breast forms!

I also tried to fathom the depths of how my own view of myself was so topsy-turvy at the moment and why it felt so right! The programming, the programming and in the morning it would be reversed! I'd keep all the memories of the positive, good times and joys cross-dressing had brought me, but the obsession would be gone!

This one, that Randy engineered for me, has to be the highlight of my passable transvestite life or close to it! I get quiet attention as I swung my hips to expose my bare legs and pantied crotch with every step I take as we leave.

We ended up at Randys' place to talk and drink till he passed out. I borrowed a pair of his pants and his keys to get to my car. After retrieving and changing into my dress I dropped off his keys and pants, leaving a note so he can find his car and head home!

I leave the breast forms on even knowing that the water of my bubble bath will weaken the glue and they might fall off but loathe to remove them! After the afternoon taste of nirvana they'd brought to me I wanted real ones and wondered how big they could be yet still be able to be hidden when I was working.

Programming! That dammed programming still held sway over my thinking and there was no use fighting it as it would be gone before work tomorrow. I'd find out if any effects might last for a bit but, just as the hair on my body will grow back to mar the soft, clean, smoothness my body is enjoying presently, so will the maleness return and this feminine fantasy fade away!

I felt embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated when I first woke up but the deprogramming disc worked wonders! All the built-in mitigating excuses helping to soften the memories of what I'd done while under the influence of the programming were gone!

Even so I called in sick then luxuriated in a long, hot, Lilac and Lavender bubble bath! I needed to think and I obviously needed a stronger removal program; for myself at least! I'd offer online passwords to it, for a price! Get them coming and going! I tried to put it together in my mind but my smooth slipperiness kept intruding!

The remnants and residue of my 'wild weekend' were scattered everywhere in the apartment! No matter where I looked I heard, saw, and felt the siren call of a new hunger, a drive, a need to dress femininely just once more! Just once!

I hadn't removed my toenail polish I noticed as they flashed up above the bubbles! It helped calm me a bit until I remembered I'd built that in to calm the fears of subscribers while leading them deeper! I'd soon have my maids, maids of every stripe paying to be feminised and/or sissified, then sent to meet some man I was charging for the maid service!

As that ran thru my mind I barely noticed that I drained the tub, showered the excess off my body, shampooed my hair, conditioned it, dried myself and slipped on some lacy panties!

OMG they felt so perfect! Damn, I'm good! Another trap fallen into! By the time I worked that out I was shivering from the sensations and sensuality of attaching the clips of the garter straps to my nylon tops; after lowering my panties of course!

Migawd the flex and slide of the straps, the massage of the nylons and the way the heels changed my posture so perfectly... Two inch heels, where did they come from?... What was happening to me? Why was I smiling so idiotically! I fought the urge to use my site again and de-programmed myself again and again till I stripped off my finery and cleaned the apartment, using the spare room to store my feminine things!

I still woke up in a nitie I didn't remember putting on, with polished toenails! I called in sick again but this time let my desire to crossdress have free play! My face was soon done, my hair curled, teased and sprayed, my nails polished and I was fully dressed by nine-thirty!

I didn't go out during the day or evening but did go for a two hour dressed walk from ten to midnight! Just a pleasant stroll and a lot of contemplation! No flashing, no exhibitionism, barely any notice of how different I felt when I was dressed today!

The initial rush of how the clothes fit and felt on me faded as the day wore on; becoming more familiar! The areas targeting my feminised display of skin were more modest then they were two nights ago! (Hard not to be when following an abbreviated French Maid outfit while wearing panties that announce that you are a 'Sissy Slut' in bright red embroidery)!

I wasn't overly scared or timid when approached from any angle and smiled back politely when smiled at! I couldn't believe how insidious the programming was! I was dressed and done up, out calmly walking around thinking about how right it felt!

I sat on a bench to have a cigarette and was passed by men, young and old! Most smiled and some slowed but none stopped! I'm not sure what I'd have done if one had! Fantasies started to fill my head but I managed to fight them down and remain calm and aware of my surroundings!

I headed home shortly after and had the first real screening of the improved removal program! It was much more effective so I managed to get to work the next day! I felt surreal and skewed all day; being dressed male felt strange now, but I doubt anyone noticed!